Status: Updates posted ASAP

I Believe It's Time for Me to Move Forward

1: Back to the Place Where We Began

I suppose it would be good for me to start at the beginning: I was in a band, successfully, on a tour and everything. Our band was called Of Mice & Men. In March, we were starting a headliner in Seattle.
My best friend Alan and I were looking at the enormous crowd from the window above the bar. Each of us held our customized Starbucks orders in preparation for the show. Alan stuck his head out of the window seeing if anyone would notice.
"ALLLLAAAAANN!!!" Screamed most of the crowd.
He brought his head back in and looked at me with a nervous grin on his face.
"You ready dude?" He asked excitedly.
I took a long sip of my caramel frappe and said "Let's do this."
We met our other bandmates (Tino, Aaron, and Phil) backstage where we stretched and got pumped for the show.
----45 minutes later---
"Goodnight Washington! You guys were amazing, have a great night!" I yelled into the mic before getting off stage.
Our crew and band headed back to our tour bus. I walked alone, I felt like it that night. I also felt someone following me. No; my imagina---
"AAGHH!" A voice shouted as someone tackled me to the ground.
"Shit...Alan?! Dude you scared the shit outta me!" I said half chuckling. 
"About damn time Carlile," he replied laughing. This was true as he'd always been the one to attempt (and fail) at pranking me during tours.
We spent the rest of the way to the bus talking about tonight's great start to our tour. When we approached the bus Alan said something very quietly.
"What was that?" I inquired.
He quickly shook his head and went inside the bus, slamming the door.
What?! What the hell was that... I wondered while entering the bus.
Once inside, I asked the rest of the guys if Alan was okay. Aaron said he did in fact seem pissed about something, but he wasn't sure what it was. I told him thanks then went to check up on Alan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Thanks a lot for reading, I hope you're enjoying it :) If you have a chance please comment with some feedback and/or suggestions for this story. Title Credit: Nine In The Afternoon - Panic! At The Disco