"If this isn't love"

The beginning

The first of the semester lexi came in she sat down in her seat and then the rest of her classmates start to come in and then she saw him he was the last one to come in and he sat in the back then the teacher came in and she started to do the roll and lexi found out his name was quan and she thought he was cute but lexi was the shy type and she kept to herself so she stayed quiet and didn't talk to anyone that's how she was for a while then the teacher did something horrible she gave them assigned seats and they sat close to each other lexi was shy but on the other hand happy as hell he had some weight on him but lexi didn't care because all she cared about in a dude was there personality and he had a good so it seemed that way then the bell rang for them to go to 2nd block and it was good she met a girl named keke she was so crazy and a totally sex maniac just sayin and but she was sweet in a way and her other friend was in there too then came 3rd block and lexi bestfriend was in there she was so happy she finally got a class with her bestfriend she couldn't believe it and then they went to lunch and lexi found out that her ex had the same lunch as her but she didn't care because they wasn't talking any way and then came 4th block and she was shocked that quan was in there but he sat by his friends and lexi sat by herself like always and then she had to pick a partner for a assignment they had to do so it was this mexican girl in front of her and she was shy to so them two partnered up and she was very sweet and started talkin and getting to know each other but lexi still stayed to herself then the bell rang and they finally went home.