Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Chapter ten

He nodded in agreement and followed me up the stairs. "I can feel you staring a hole into my ass, Gaskarth." "Stop wearing short dresses." "Stop, being a guy." "I don't think that's possible." "I know it is but that would be a little threatening wouldn't it?" I grabbed my phone from my bunk and went on Twitter. I searched for Alex's profile and clicked on it to see the last tweet saying, 'Thank you to the group of fans who convinced @Adriennedoll to come dance with me. We're on our way now ' "Oh nice." I rolled my eyes. "What?" "Crediting your fans. I'm the one who said yes." "You wouldn't of if it was for them." He paused, "Would you?" "I probably would've ended up doing so anyways." I said truthfully and sat on the couch. "So you would have?" "I don't know, why does it matter?" He shrugged and sat next to me. "Can we make a quick tour vlog?" I asked. "Yeah sure." I stood up and grabbed my camera from the table and turned the screen to face us. "Hey guys, Adrienne here." "Alex" "We're waiting on the guys to get back from the party." "And just finished dancing, thank you kind fans again." "It wasn't even that special or cool." "It was." "It was a couple dances." "That I worked my ass off to get you to say yes to." "You picked me up." "Do you know how not strong I am. I can't hold a stick for too long." I laughed, "True, true." "Anyways, guys we're about to play truth or dare so I can get to know Adrienne- well Almost Alice better." "I still don't see why you want to play a kid's game." "I've explained this three times, it'll be fun." "Fine, fine." "But I think that's all we have to talk about isn't it?" "I don't think there was a real purpose of this video." I mentioned and Alex shook his head, "Not really but that's okay because you will find enjoyment in it no matter what." I blew the camera a kiss, "Bye!" "Wait, the camera get's a kiss and I don't?" I leaned over and quickly kissed Alex on the cheek. "There." Alex smiled wide, "Bye guys." I turned off the camera and looked back to Alex. "You got your kiss." I let out a light laugh but he kept a straight face. "Alex?" He leaned forward my stomach turned and goosebumps rose on my skin. I leaned forward aswell but only built up the courage to kiss the corner of his mouth. "I'm sorry." He said pulling away and accidently hit my hand. I lightly gripped it and his eyes caught mine. He stuck his hand on the side of my face. His thumb falling right before my ear and his fingers laying freely behind. Our lips connected again and we fell into an intense kiss. Suddenly I pulled away, "the guys will be here soon." "Don't worry, we'll heard Jack's drunk loud mouth when they're close." "We shouldn't be doing this anyways." "Why? Nothing on tour is serious right?" My stomach turned, he was right. I dug myself into a hole. I gave him a weak smile, "Yeah." Suddenly the bus doors flew open. "Wo!" Jack screamed coming on. I scooted away from Alex and yelled "My god shut up!" Everyone gathered on and I looked at Alex hoping he wouldn't say anything. "I'm going to take a shower before we start!" I yelled over everyone.
**

"Let's get this game started!" Derrek said as I came out. "Why is everyone yelling?" I groaned. "Stop being such a puss." Blake laughed. "Alright who's going first?" Jake asked. "I will." Alex offered. "Adrienne, truth or dare?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Of course he would choose me first. "Truth." "When was the last time you had a boyfriend?" "Wow, um, three years ago? Right Derrek?" "Yeah, it was when we first started out and the asshole cheated on you." "Yea, thanks." I laughed. "Derrek, truth or dare?" "Fuck pussy ass truths, dare of course." "Fuck, now I have to make up a dare. Uh, every time you hear the word fuck, you have to strip a piece of clothing." "Oh, nice nice." Derrek laughed. "Do I get some if I run out of clothes to take off?" "No, continue?" "Fine, uh- Blake, truth or dare?" "Do you even have to ask? Dare." "I dare you to switch bunks with Rian for the next week." "Oh come on, he has top bunk and I had a middle." He groaned. Rian gave Derrek a high-five. Seems like they've come close. "Alright uh, Rian, truth or dare." Matt attempted. "I'm not falling for that, truth." "Goddamn, who was the last person you fucked then?" "Kada of course." "Can we not?" I asked. "These are getting so sexual. It's awesome." Alex laughed. "Jack, truth or dare?" "Dare." "At the end of tour when we get a hotel you have to run the halls naked." "Sounds fun. Adrienne, truth or dare." "These dares are getting crazy, picking truth." Jack grinned largely, "Tell everyone who was your favorite member of All Time Low before you met us? The one you covered posters of their face all over your walls." I knew this was going to come up. "Jack." I mumbled. "What?" Alex asked. "It was Jack." I spoke up louder. Alex grabbed his chest like he was hurt. "Really?"
"Yeah, yeah." "Jealous Alex?" "A little bit." He laughed. "Second part of the truth, tell why you loved that person." He continued. "No, you can't have two truths!" "Yes, I can!" "Fine, I thought you were cute." "And?" "I liked your hair." "Now I'm really hurt." Alex said turning to me. "It's okay, I prefer you now anyways. I don't know what I saw then." I said sticking my tongue out towards Jack. "Ouch." Jack laughed. "Alex, truth or dare?" "I refuse anything by you." Alex said turning his body. "Oh come on." "Dare." "I dare you to not be mad at me." "Dick move." I smiled and applauded myself. "Alright, Zack truth or dare?" Alex asked. "Dare." "I dare you to lick Adrienne's toes." "Oh my god! I hate saliva no!" "This won't be that bad knowing she'll hate it." Zack laughed bending down taking off my heels. His tongue pressed to my feet and immediately sent ticklish tingles through my body. "Oh my god Zack stop! Stop! Please make him stop!" I screamed. Zack finally pulled away. "That was funny on both ends." Alex mentioned. "No, no it wasn't." I said shooting him a glare while trying to catch my breath. "Jake truth or dare." Zack asked. "Dare." "tomorrow during our set you have to come out only in a towel." "We're suppose to be doing things right now you guys suck." I frowned, "When was the last time you played this game? What happens tonight, stays in tonight. That's the fun of truth and dare. Hold on I have an app. You guys suck." I reminded them and grabbed my phone typing everyone's names in. "She's right, we suck." Alex laughed. "Okay, I'll start this time. Alex truth or dare?" "Dare." I pressed dare on my phone. "Pick two more dares and do them simultaneously." "Oh yay." He said enthused "Take a photo of yourself frowning with 'Dare' written on your forehead and upload it to Facebook/twitter." I quoted. "Where's you lipstick Adrienne?" Zack asked. "No, my lipstick is my babies." "You don't even wear them, just give up your least favorite color." I shrugged and got up going to my purse grabbing bright red lipstick and brought it back to the boys. "I'll do it." I volunteered myself. "Alex stay still." I started writing it. "Where's your phone?" He handed it over to me and I pulled the camera up. "Frown." I said laughing and snapped the picture. "Upload it to Twitter and Facebook." I said excited. "I am, I am... there." "Last dare." I said pressing the button. "Play the rest of the game without pants." Does it really say that?" I nodded and showed him my phone. He stood up and slid off his pants. "Get a good look Adrienne." He laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Possibly another chapter in a few minutes