Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Chapter twelve

"Exchange a piece of clothing with the opposite sex. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked rolling my eyes. I pulled off Alex's shirt and handed it to Jack. It took him a second to get his off and he handed it to me. "I really hope you're all drunk." "You know I'm not." Alex said laughing. I rolled my eyes again and sat down. Jack's shirt felt different, was a looser fit. "Uh, Alex truth or dare?" "Fucking dare." "Stroke the back of a player next to you under their clothing until your next turn." Alex looked at me then looked to Blake who was on the other side of him. "Come here." He said scooting me closer to him. He slid his hand under my shirt and his cold hand moved in a circle. Of course I flinched at first as his hand made my skin shiver. "Sorry." He whispered and continued. "Derrek, truth or dare?" "Since everyone has done a dare, I'll do truth." "Uh, have you ever had a crush on any of the participants of this game?" "That's not fair. Adrienne is the only girl here." Derrek whined. "It could be one of the guys. I question your sexuallity sometimes, Derrek." I laughed. "In that case, yeah." "Derrek answer truthfully." I playfully scolded. "I did." Blake and Jake looked at each other. "What?" I asked confused. Alex still rubbing my back continued to make my mind wonder. "I mean.. what?" "I think he's got a crush on one of you." Alex said telling me what I already knew. "No, I did. Not anymore. When the band first started." He corrected. "Alright so nothing to worry about, continue." I said changing the subject. "Uh, right, Adrienne, truth or dare?" "Dare." "Leave the room. The rest of the participants exchange one piece of clothing each with each other. For each change you fail to identify, you lose one of your own." I groaned and stood up feeling Alex's arm leaving my back. I turned and waited on him. "Why are you just standing there?" Derrek finally asked. "Alex's dare said he had to stroke my back until his next turn. It hasn't been his turn yet." He groaned remembering and stood up following me to the back. "You were one less person I had to memorize their clothing." I explained when we were enclosed in the room. "Oh." "Here let me have a pair of socks." "You're such a cheater." "I'm going to be standing there naked." I groaned. "I'm not complaining." He laughed. I pressed my hand against his chest pushing him away playfully but when I went to move it and grab more clothing items, he held onto my hand. I turned towards him and his other hand wrapped around my back as pressed me against his body. My heart pounded hard and my hand fell shaky A smirk was plastered on his face, his breath warmed mine. He leaned down and our lips met again. The feeling never got old. The butterflies never stopped "Sorry, that dare kiss was such a tease." He said with a bright smile as he pulled away. I still looked in shock; this is so surreal, Alex Gaskarth kissed me. I gave a weak smile back. "I need socks." I said with my voice shaky. "Uh yeah." He said turning around and grabbing my bag. "Uh, I'm going to put another pair of shorts on under these and a tank top." I mentioned pulling out selected items. I put a pair of sweatpants overtop of my shorts. I said when I completely finished. "I think I heard them say ready too." I nodded and walked out of the room hoping for the best. Alex and I returned to our original spots and I looked closely at everyone. "Derrek, you're wearing Jack's shirt that was originally Alex's." He nodded. I got one right, "Wait did you put on sweatpants? You're cheating." Jack called out. "I'm also not going to walk around naked." I said and returned matching. "Uh, Jack you're wearing Blake's shirt?" I asked unsure. He shook his head. I slid my sweat pants off revealing my shorts. "Uh, then that's Jake's shirt?" He shook his head again. "Shit." I mumbled sliding off a sock. "Rian's?" He nodded, finally. "Rian you're wearing Jake's shirt?" "Nope." I pulled off the other sock. I bit my lip, "Blake's?" He nodded. "Zack, Derrek's?" He nodded, I knew that one. "Blake's, you're wearing Jake's shirt." He nodded. "That means Jake you're wearing Blake's shirt." He nodded. "We exchanged more than shirts." Jack said happily. "Fuck." I mumbled. "Uh, do I get hints or no?" "We only changed shoes." Blake said. "Jack you have Derrek's shoes. Zack you have Blake's. Blake you have Jake's." I answer confidently. " "The fuck? You memorize their shoes?" Alex asked. "I'm with them 24/7 and they haven't bought new shoes since like high school." "So that means, Rian you have Jacks?" I asked uncertain He shook his head and I took off my shirt. "Rian you have Zack's?" Rian nodded. "So that means, Zack you have Jack's?" He nodded. "Is that all?" "You cheated." Jack said with satisfaction in his voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I literally just clicked on the app on my phone for these dares. They were at random and I think they played out perfectly. Update due to Alexis28 commenting. Thank you! :D