Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Chapter fourteen

"Why?" Blake finally asked shaking his head. "Alex got some!" Jack screamed. "No, no he didn't." I corrected. "We, uh- we can never come back to this walmart." Alex said with a small snicker. "What did you guys do?" Flyzik asked in a forced calm tone. "Well, we broke a bouncey ball." I started. "Wo those can break?" Derrek asked. I nodded, "Then we put on camoflauge and got a warning." I continued. "Then I put on a wig." Alex picked up. "Then we got naked and was chased out of the store. But it's cool because one of the employees was a fan and wanted a picture." The crowd was still pretty confused. "Anyways, I'm going to put clothes on." I mentioned. "So am I." I grabbed another pair of pajamas as did Alex. We slipped them on while we continued talking about how amazing our night was. I went to exit and go back to the front when I felt a hand softly wrap around my wrist. I turned around shutting the door. I gave him a questionable look. He smiled, "Come watch a movie with me?" "Uh sure?" His warmth left my body and I watched as he just turned away and out the door. I shrugged it off and went through the door accidently running into someone. "Oh sorry." I mumbled looking up. It was Flyzik "It's fine. I was just, I don't know what I was doing." He said ending the sentence with a small laugh. "No body with All Time Low seems like they do." "The boys already getting to you?" "Just a bit." "They're a little crazy, I don't think we've been introduced. I'm uh Matt, also known as Flyzik. I'm All Time Low's tour manager." He said reaching out his hand. "Flyzik, I'm Adrienne, the singer of Almost Alice" I said placing my hand in his shaking it. "Uhm, I uh- I figured." He was choking up on his own words, "I think Alex mentioned something about a movie." He added. "Yeah, are you going to watch it with us?" "If it's a disney movie I might be more tempted, well I mean if that's alright with you- guys." "Yeah sure, I don't mind. I'm sure Alex won't." He allowed me past him. "Has everyone already went back to sleep?" "Yea, I woke them up when I called." I took a seat on the couch and looked at him. "Were you yelling that loud?" He embarrasly rubbed the back of his neck, "I don't know, I was just looking out for the guys. Can't be late y'know." He nervously laughed. "I know." He eased down next to me. "Where did Alex go?" "I don't know, bathroom maybe." "What an ass, says he wants to watch a movie and goes to piss." Flyzik seemed to be amused by me. "I'll go get a movie. You said something about Disney right?" I said standing up. He nodded and I started serching through the movies. "How does this sound?" I asked holding up the disc. "Yeah that sounds great!" I went to the back and picked up some blankets and pillows. As I started back out the door I felt hands wrap around half the load. "Here let me help you with that." Flyzik. "Thanks." I followed him back to the couch. He spreaded one of the blankets across the floor, then another, and we continued until it was fluffed high. We put the last blanket on top and threw the pillows over. He crawled under the blankets first and I took the hair tie out of messy bun and reput it up into a neater pony tail, just my perferce. I crawled under the blankets but sat up letting them fall just over my lap. "So uh, you and Alex?" He asked. "What? No... nonono." "Oh, I just figured. You guys came close fast." "He's easy to get along with I guess." "Oh. So uh, is that because you have a guy-or?" He asked pondering the subject. "Flyzik what are you doing?" Alex asked leaning against the hallways frame. "What?" Flyzik asked. "Don't what me." Alex said making his way next to me. His arm slid around my back protectivly. "Man, you were right, while these guys are on tour they'll hump anything." "Are you saying I'm anything?" I remarked although I was still completely confused, Flyzik was just being nice. "N-no-" My lips curled into a smile making his do the same. "Stop making me feel bad." He pouted. His arm was still wrapped around me and his touch continuously made my stomach flip and tumble. His fingers would move every now and inching his arm around me tighter. "Alex if you pull me any closer I'll be on top of you." "Maybe that's what I want." Flyzik scoffed, "And you said I was trying to get laid." "Nobody is getting laid. Can we start the movie?" I said raising up and pressing the button. "I'll get the the lights." Flyzik said standing up. Alex laid back pulling me with him. I flipped over being face to face with him, "What the hell Alex?" "What?" He said with a small laugh. "It's not funny." "Oh come on, Flyzik? You can do better." "As in better, you mean you." He tilted his head and Flyzik's warmth returned.