Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Chapter eighteen

"Everyone up!" Some suddenly yelled breaking me from my sleep. "What the fuck?" I groaned. "Alice you're playing first today, you need to get up and get ready." Todd said. "Fuck you." I angrily spat, I was tired as hell. "Wo retract the claws." He said opening the curtain to my bunk. "Go away." I mumbled in the pillow. "Wakey wakey." He had a lyrical tone. "I'm going to wakey wakey your ass in a second." "I'll get her." I heard Alex's playful voice. "Nope, I'm up." I said flipping over and facing them. "See." Alex grinned. I threw my feet over the side of the bunk and looked slightly down at Alex and Todd. Setting up in the bunk made me just above eye level. I rubbed the side of my head, "I'm fucking tired." "You and Alex were out pretty late." Todd reminded. I glared at Alex, "So it's your fault." After having sex we took a shower(together) and headed out to a bar since everyone was going to be at the party all night. "I like you better when you're drunk." He laughed. I raised my middle finger. "Where and when baby?" I rolled my eyes, classic. "I'm going to go somewhere other than here." Todd laughed walking past Alex. "So.." "What?" "You know your song, Kids In Love." "You've listened? That song's not on our set." "Yea, I've listened. You should play it. Change the set a little." " I guess, I could talk to the guys but I'd have to sing and Derrek-" "Give Derrek a short break, let me sing it with you. I mean, I'm sure he wants to play as less as possible considering what happened yesterday." he insisted lowly, almost embarrassed or afraid. "Yea, sure." His playful smile spread across his face again. "Cool, I'll see you at sound check." I started out of my bunk and he raised his arms in offer to help, of course I took the chance.He lowered me to the ground yet he kept his arms around me. "So the guys are going to the bar tonight.." He started. "Yea." "You're going right?" "I guess." I mumbled. "What's up?" "Nothing." "You don't go from sleepy and tired, to sad in a second for nothing. Come on." "I've got to get ready." I continued to mumbled and walked past him. I was starting to remember what happened yesterday, and regret it a little bit. I felt arms wrap around my waist spinning me around. "Hey, what is it?" His face fell serious. "I gotta get dressed." I said brushing his hands off. I looked through my suitcase finding a decent outfit. After I changed I put my lanyard around my neck and headed out of the room. "I'm going to walk down with you." Alex mentioned slightly opening the bathroom door then shutting it again. That means I have to wait two hours for him to get ready. I slumped on the couch and flipped the TV on. "I don't take that long!" Alex yelled through the hall. I clicked it back off and lightly slung the remote across the couch. "Let's go." Alex said ready. We started the path to the stage, "So you are going tonight?" He asked again. "Yeah." "It's just you sounded unsure earlier." "I'm going." "Did I do something?" "No." He stuck his bottom lip out, "What did I do this time?" "Nothing." "Stop doing that." He whined. "What?" "Making me nervous, like you're mad at me." "Alex, I'm not mad at you. I was just thinking." "About?" "Things, home I guess." I lied. "What's at home, who's at home?" "My cat, I miss her." "Your cat? That's it? Who's watching her?" He has a wondrous mind. "My boyfriend." I said naturally. Alex fumbled for a reply. "I'm kidding!" I said nudging him. "I know." He laughed nervously. "Not like it would matter." I mumbled. "What?" "Nothing." "What is that suppose to mean?" "Why did you wonder what I said if you heard me?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Because I didn't expect you to say it. But what was that suppose to mean?" "Having a boyfriend wouldn't matter, I'm always on tour. I'm just going to have my cat forever." I said reluctant "Your cat forever? Something isn't right there." "If you say my cat is going to die I'm not talking to you." "I didn't say anything." he defended. Finally we arrived at the stage just in time to stop the awkward boyfriend talk. I waited by the stage after we had set up, being the first band isn't that bad, other then Warped Tour virgin fans don't see you because they don't know where we are. I ran on stage along with Derrek and we went directly into our song, after we played I began to talk, "Do you guys see this bastard right here?" I asked pointing to Derrek. The crowd cheered, he's the favorite of the band. "He's my best friend and I love him." I said walking over to him and giving him a hug. "She's want's something." Derrek warned. I was about to start my next sentence when I heard, "The D!" yelled from a faint voice in the crowd. I bent over in small laughter. "Do you want to know what I really want?" I asked straightening myself up. "No puppies." He warned with a 'no' finger. "Do you remember who my favorite band is?" "Oh, you're rambling on about that All Time Low shit again aren't you?" The crowd cheered kind of knowing where we were going. "Hey hey, that's a group of some sexy fuckers am I right?" The majority of the crowd squirmed and squealed. "So what do you want? I'm not asking their number for you." I stuck my bottom lip out and turned to the crowd, "Fine but do you think you could get Alex to come and sing a song with us?" "I am kind of tired." "Pleassee?"I stuck my bottom lip out. "Can you guys get him to sing a song? You don't want to crush Adrienne do you?" Derrek said turning to the crowd. They caught on and started chanting for Alex. He walked into view and I cupped my hands around my mouth hiding my huge smile. Half real, half what I was suppose to do. "I heard my name being called?" Alex leaned into the mic.