Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Chapter nineteen

"That was just Adrienne fangirling." Derrek commented. "I was not, they wanted me to sing a song with you." "Sounds fun, I think I could do that." Alex agreed looking at the crowd with a smile. "But, first I have to bring up, you said All Time Low was a group of sexy fuckers.." Alex pondered looking at me then at the crowd. "Everyone but you, ya know?" I jokily shrugged. "Oh whatever, you know you want this." "I think I prefer Jack." Alex faked gasp. "Alright, let's play this song." I ended then stepped back letting Alex start. His voice came in nice and strong with a bouncy tone, "I look back to the one and only summer time And my girl was the envy of every friends of mine. She slept safely in my arms. We were so young and invincible." He paused and looked at me bobbing his head with the music. "Closed lips, she was never one to kiss and tell. Those trips in the summer never went so well. Young love is such dumb love. Call it what you want it was still enough" He paused for only a second before coming in louder, "And still out of my reach, and still all of the things that I want in my life, how could I ask you to leave me?" "On the count of three jump!" I shouted into my microphone. Alex planted himself next and we started jumping before singing the chorus in unison "And we were just kids in love. The summer was full of mistakes we wouldn't learn from. The first kiss stole the breath from my lips, why did the last one tear us apart?" He smiled at the crowd and stepped back just a little and I began my part, "Our breath smelled of cigarettes and alcohol. We'd walk down the beach counting every star.Our hearts beat inside our chest leaving us gasping for every breath" I stepped back and he began his part, "Her smile with the wind blowing through her hair was so contagious in the air. So satisfying and I'm still smiling" He looked back at me with that dorkish smile causing me to laugh. I held onto my mic and began to sing the bridge alone. I closed my eyes preparing to sing it loudly, "and still out of my reach, and still all of the things that I want in my life, how could I ask you to leave me?" Again, Alex and I sang the chorus together, "And we were just kids in love. The summer was full of mistakes we wouldn't learn from. The first kiss stole the breath from my lips, why did the last one tear us apart?" "We're falling down, can we pick up the pieces?" I asked lyrically. "We're at an all time low, how do we get it back?" Alex then sang. "We're falling down, can we pick up the pieces?" I sang next. "We're falling down, can we pick up the pieces now?" We both sang finishing the song out of breath. "I think she's about to cry. She got to sing with Alex." Derrek laughed coming back on stage. "Awe come here." Alex said pulling me into a hug. He slid something in my pocket and I raised my eyebrow as he walked off stage. I reached into my pocket revealing a piece of paper. I looked at it in shock, he didn't really, did he? I opened it up. I turned and looked at Derrek in disbelief before turning back to the crowd. "I think he seriously gave her his number." The crowd awe'd and everything still felt fuzzy; All Time Low has been my favorite band for years. Practically my inspiration to start playing. I guess it really hit me, I was here. "Uh, L-let's play them our last song!" I said looking around the crowd. Todd ran my electric back over and I jumped and started playing the first cords. Derrek's voice filled the atmosphere and the kids could not wipe the smile off their face. Man, I love my job. After we walked off stage I noticed Alex leaning against the corner with a smirk on his face. I walked over towards him, "are you serious?" I asked. He shrugged, "It's just a phone number." "You gave it to me on stage though. You couldn't have done it on our own time." "Is that bad?" "No, but we're being shipped so hard right now." I laughed. "Is that bad?" He slightly chuckled. "It's creepy." "They'll do it no matter what, how often do you see tweets asking why you and Derrek aren't together." "Yeah, that's true. I love the ones telling his girlfr- well ex girlfriend to find someone else so we could date." "Recent breakup?" "Yesterday, they've been dating two and a half years." "Wow, that's rough. If you don't mind, why?" "Because he's on tour." "Really?" "Yea, she suspected him of cheating with groupies, as if he was that low. She even accused him of cheating with me." "Well, you do tend to catch his eye." "We're like siblings, yea i've kissed him god knows how many times, not so much this tour, but we would never get serious enough to fuck, or y'know." "So you wouldn't have sex with him, but you will me?" "Just because you're in All Time Low." I laughed, while also nervously looking around making sure no one- especially fans- were around. "What if I said that same thing about you in Almost Alice?" "Then that would imply you would with any member." "You got me." "Anyways, you want to come watch some shows with me before your set?" "Yea, sure. Anyone in particular?" "Remember Austin, the one I went on a walk with?" "Yeah." "He's playing here in a few minutes." "Cool, let's hurry up then."
We started down the path crowded with kids. "So, I've started writing for our new album." He mentioned. "When? You're always with me." "At night, when it's hard to sleep." "Except the one night you wanted to go to Walmart." "Don't regret it." He admitted. "Neither do I." "It's not been a week and I've seen you without a shirt three times. Is this a normal thing for you?" "I mean, most of the time I'm drunk when I do it, so I don't exactly remember." "Aha." "They're playing here." I mentioned turning to a stage. They hadn't went on yet and I was pretty glad. I get to see their full set. I walked over to see them all lined up beside the stage. "Hey!" I waved as Austin came over to me. He embraced me into a hug, "I'm glad you came." He said pulling back. He turned to Alex, he stuck out his hand, and Alex shook it. Austin turned back to me. "Are you staying the full set?" "Yup, I've been meaning to." "Cool cool, come over here and say hi to the rest of the guys." He insisted. I turned to Alex making sure he was okay since he hadn't met them before. "Hey." I smiled looking at the guys. "Hey." Alan said enthused. "You guys are so peppy, I like it." I mentioned. "Yeah." Austin said knowing it was true. "OM&M you're up." Their tour manager cued. "We'll talk after the show?" Austin asked. "Yea, yea. I'll stay a little after." "Cool." He said running up the steps and on to the stage. Alex and I walked up and stood at the edge watching. I always love the way a single band member could control the crowd. When Austin said jump, they jumped. It was amazing. I quickly drew my camera from my bag. "Tour vlog?" Alex asked. "Yeah." I pressed record and turned it towards Alex and I. "Hey guys, it's Adrienne and Alex." "Or Andy and Lex." Alex chimed in. "Yeah, yeah. Anyways we're watching Of Mice & Men right now." "Andy has a crush on Austin." "I do not." "Pft, you were so excited to come watch them." "Yeah because they're nice." That's honestly all I thought I them. They're nice people, and obviously very inspirational. "You've only talked to them a couple times." Alex pointed out. "Oh shush. You're so jealous." "I am not jealous." "You are to. You're mad I spend a little time with them and not all my time with you." I said only jokingly. I mean, other than Alex being jealous. "But I'm worth all your time." "Lex is cocky isn't he?" I asked the camera. "I am not!" He said sounding like a kid. I turned the camera to the crowd. "Now shush." I said trying to watch the rest of the set. "You shush."He weakly countered. "You're such a child." "So are you." I kept quiet so I could focus on the set. They were honestly so good. I couldn't believe I didn't get into them sooner. Austin kept the crowd so alive. Even when the set ended the crowd still moved. "There, now you can talk." "What if I don't want to talk?" "Then I'm not dancing with you tonight." "You never said you were going to." "I was." I wasn't actually, but it's so cute teasing Alex. "Hey." Austin greeted coming over to us. "Hey, that was awesome!" I wrapped my arms around him. "Thanks, I smell so bad I'm sorry." He said pulling away. I was use to the smell of sweat by now so it didn't really bother me. "So do I, I need a shower." I admitted. "What are you doing tonight?" I asked Austin. "There isn't much to do other than the barbeque " "We're going to a bar instead, you should come."I insisted. "I'll ask the guys, but we probably will." "Cool, I think we should be getting back though. Like I said, I need a shower." I said. "Yeah, I'll see you later then?" "Yup." I waved. Alex and I exited the stage, "I figured you wanted to stay a little longer." "I smell awful." I repeated. "So, you think they'll come tonight?" "I don't know, I haven't talked to Austin enough to know what he's like. Possibly." "Oh." "Why?" "Nothing, I just- how are you getting in tonight?" "I have an ID derp." "I was just making sure." "Do you have one?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Of course of course." "So, tonight.." I smirked. "Wow, so soon?" He asked. I nodded, "I mean, since we've agreed, and since no one is going to know." I mused. "We'll make up some excuse to leave early." "Like?" "Uh, pretend you've gotten sick." "And when they come back to find I'm perfectly fine?" "Okay, bad choice- how about your anxiety?" "Wow, what a cheap shot. But it'll work." "Cool." He dorkishly winked. "I seriously need to find some girls to be my friend." "Why? I'm not enough?" "So I have someone to gossip about how kidish you are." "Or how cute I am?" "No, no just how kidish you are." "Oh come on, I have some looks." "You have some ego." I laughed. He pretended to look hurt. "You so know I'm joking, besides you have to have a little bit of ego to get up on stage right?" "That's going to be my excuse for now on." He laughed as we approached the bus. He stepped back letting me walk on first. "Where is everyone?" I asked as we walked on. "I don't know." "Hello?" I asked as I searched the bus. I went all the way to the back with still no other body accounted for. "I guess no one is her-" Suddenly Alex's arms were around my waist. I looked up at him and he was slightly smirking. I raised myself to his lips. With every second we fell deeper into the kiss. His fingers tangled in my hairs, mine tangled in his. "Wo, wo, wo.." I quickly shoved Alex away and we looked over towards the bus' door. I walked over and playfully slapped him. "Jack you fucking scared me." "What?" He asked smiling largely. "I thought you were Derrek- er, someone." "That was hot, how often do you guys do that?" Jack asked taking a bite of a sandwich he had in his hand while sitting on the couch. "Uh, we- uh" I mumbled. "Oh shut up Jack. You know you'd do it if you had the chance." Alex laughed. "Adrienne?" Jack asked hopeful. "I don't think so." Jack stuck his bottom lip out, "Why does Alex get it and I don't?" "Because I'm more attractive." Alex answered. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "What was that?" Alex turned to me. "I need a shower." I said playfully shoving past him. I went to the back grabbing a dress and my curling wand. I went into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. When I finished I walked out and noticed Alex waiting on me. "What?" I asked. He's so mysterious, literally everywhere I go. " "Do what?" He straightened himself and grabbed me, lifting me up off the ground. "Alex stop! Why do you always pick me up?" He carried me out of the bathroom and towards the front. "Alex my ass is hanging out!" "Who's ass is out?" Jack asked as we came into the room. "What's going on?" Vinny asked. "I don't think you've met Vinny." Alex mentioned. "I'm sure he don't want to see my ass the first time we meet." Alex shrugged and set me down. I straightened my dress and turned to them. "I'm Adrienne, guitarist of 'Almost Alice' and as weirdly as this sounds I already know who you are." They looked at Alex with a questionable look. "Yeah yeah, she's listened to us a few times." Alex answered. "Oh, well uh, nice to meet you." Vinny said with a friendly smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Okay, I am a sucky author and stole the song they sang from Mayday Parade. I did have an original written which is why the song in the last chapter is called Twisted (I changed that), but I'm a sucky song writer and it would suck the story up. Anyways, forgive me for that. :c Uh, the reason Flyzik and Vinny are coming in so late is because i'm trying to not overwhelm you with characters so i'm slowly introducing them. Sorry if it's confusing. Sucky, suck, suck, sorry guys.