Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Chapter twenty

"That reminds me, have you guys seen our merch girl?" "Merch girl? Why haven't we seen her all tour?" Jack asked. "She had a conflict so she wouldn't be able to make it the first few days, that's why Todd's been selling merch. She's suppose to fly in today though." "Oh, do we have enough bunks?"Jack wondered. "She usually sleep with Blake, her boyfriend." "Awe, sorry Jack." Alex laughed. "I'm glad she's coming, I was starting to feel awkward as the only girl." I admitted. "We all act like girls though." Alex pointed out. "That is true. Anyways, I need to find another dress because I just realised how uncomfortable this is." I said turning around. When I reached the back I grabbed another dress, one I've worn before. I shut the door deciding I didn't need to go all the way to the bathroom to change. I stripped my dress and put on the other one. It feel perfectly against my body, I should've worn this one anyways. I stuffed the other dress under all of my clothes in my suitcase so I knew not to wear it again. After I finished redoing my makeup, I was ready. I checked my look one more time in the mirror before I started out the room. I walked back into the front room to find everyone there. "Finally, I've been waiting to play a game." Blake said jumping up. "Where's your girlfriend?" "She's going to be here after we get back from the bar. That's why I have to play games now." He laughed. He slid past me and I walked towards the bus door. "Where are you going?" Alex asked. "To go get some food." "I'm kind of hungry too." Jack mentioned. "You just ate a sandwich." I laughed. "That was almost an hour ago and it was just a fucking sandwich." "Come on then. Lex you hungry?" "Uh yeah." He said standing up. "There's a Five Guys Burgers And Fries down the street." Derrek mentioned. "That's where you were?" "Yeah." "You ate without me?" I asked pretending to be hurt. "Well start our regular lunch dates tomorrow okay?" "Alright." I said stepping onto the pavement. "You guys go on lunch dates?" Jack asked. "Every tour, about everyday." "Don't you eat with the other guys anyways?" he questioned. "No, they prefer getting drive through while we want to sit and eat. So while they stay in the van watching TV or go buy grocieres, we find a place to eat." I answered. "Wow you guys are closer than I thought." Alex laughed. "Yeah, but in a brother-sister kind of way." "So you kiss your brother?" Jack wondered. "No, ugh I can't explain me and Derrek." "So explain you and Alex then?" Alex and I looked at him, obviously not expecting him to ask that. "I was just wondering, Alex didn't really make it clear." "Uh, alright, Lex since you told him some of it, you have to explain it." "Alright, you see Jack, I'm in this band called All Time Low and I'm attractive so Andy here can't resist me." "Oh give me a break." I groaned. "Let me finish! I'm what you call, a chick magnet and Andy is what you call, a chick. Understand Jack?" "Jack don't listen to him." "Then you explain it." Jack was actually curious. "You really want to know Jack, don't you?" He nodded. "Okay, uhm we're just having fun." I put it simply. "So, when can I have fun?" He joked as he held the door open for Alex and I to pass through. "When Lex get's boring." I laughed. "I'm don't get boring." Alex winked. "Hi, welcome I'll escort you to your table." The host cued. "Can we have a corner booth?" I asked. "Um, yeah sure." He answered, turning around and leading us in the other direction. I was the first to sit down, scooting over towards the back of the round table. Alex sat next to me, Jack beside him. "Can you fucking scoot all the way over I'm on the edge." Jack laughed. "I like it here though." I groaned. Jack let out a complaining breath and reluctantly stood up setting on the other side of me. The host distributed the menus, "Your waiter will be right with you." With that he walked away. Only a short few seconds later the waiter arrived pulling his writing pad out of his pocket. "Can I start you off with something to drink?" He asked. "Coke or Pepsi." I started. "Coke. And you?" He asked turning to Jack. "Same." "I'll just have a water." Alex answer after. "I'll be right back with those." He said turning away. I picked up the menu and started looking in the pasta section. "We're at a burger joint and you're looking at pasta?" Alex looked in disbelief. "I was just looking, jeez." "So uh, Andy, since you used to have a crush on Jack, who'd you prefer now?" Alex asked raising an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and noticed the waiter coming back towards us. "I think I prefer the waiter." I said as he sat my drink down. "Thanks." I added. "I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or..? Who was I being compared to?" The waiter asked. "Them two." I said pointing. "Them two?" He asked clarifying. I nodded, "Yeah." "Not to be rude, but I think I blew them out of the water." I started laughing, embarrassingly snorting even. Their faces were priceless. The waiter set their drinks down and walked away. I tried to stop laughing but that made me laugh harder. "He- just, oh my god." I covered my mouth to muffle my laughing.