Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Chapter twenty one

"That wasn't cool." Alex said as we were walking back from the restaurant. "What an ego." Jack mentioned. "I thought it was cute. I like confidence." I lied. I mean don't get me wrong, I like confidence, but the way he said it, the tone of his voice, he's extremely cocky. "Really?" Alex asked wonderous. "Actually no, that wasn't cute. Confidence and cocky is two different things. But I mean, look at you guys." "We have a right, we're actually good looking." Alex defined. "Mhm." I mumbled stepping on the bus. "Hey we're back, are you ready to go?" I asked looking to see if everyone was ready. "Guess who arrived early?" Derrek played a smirk. "Oh my god where is she?" I asked excited. "Back there with black. He pointed his thumb behind his head. I hurried to the back, rushing through the doorway and on top of Jade who was playing xbox with Blake. "Oh my god I missed you." I squealed. "Oh my god Adrienne!" She said laughing. "We have so much catching up to do." I carried on. "We only saw each other a month ago." "But that's a long time for not seeing my best friend." I said scooting off her lap and onto my feet. "You're going to the bar tonight right?" "Yeah, I need to go change real quick." She said standing up. "Awe, but we just started playing." Blake whined. "I'll be right back." She said giving him a quick kiss on his forehead. I envy their relationship. She grabbed some clothes and disappeared into the bathroom. I joined the crowd back up front, "Do you always get that excited?" Alex asked. "When my best friend flys in." I said leaning against the counter. I waited a few minutes as Alex and Jack carried on a conversation about Batman, silly fools- Marvel comics is where it's at. DC comic suck. Finally Jade walked out of the bathroom, looking beautiful as ever. I wrapped my arm loosely around her shoulder as she walked into the more open area. "Guys, this is our merch girl, my best friend, and Blake's girlfriend, Jade. Jade this is Alex, Jack, Flyzik, Zack, Ryan, and Vinny. Most of them does something in or for All Time Low." "Who exactly are you implying is lazy?" Flyzik asked. "I'm not gaining rivals this early in the game." I smirked. "Alright, are we ready to go now?" Jack asked. "I'm ready to fucking party." He added. Alex, Jade, Blake, and I grouped up letting everyone else enter before us. "So uh, Alex, you know Adrienne is like a huge fan right?" Jade asked. "Yeah, Andy's such a fangirl for me." I lightly smacked him. "I don't fangirl." I mumbled. "Andy?" Jade had a questioning look. "That's Lex, and I'm Andy." I kind of cleared up. "I'm still in muddy water, I guess we'll have to catch up later." Jade mentioned. "Yeah, maybe not about everything." Alex hinted. "What?" I asked looking at him. "Later?" He rested. Blake moved behind Jade, wrapping his arms around her waist with their hands still interlocked. I rolled my eyes, they are the cutest. "Stop being so perfect." I groaned. They seriously were the sweetest couple; they've been together for two years and get along so well. They're the reason why I still believe in true love. I mean, yeah I've never settled for long but I'm just having fun, I imagine I'll find someone in the future, but for now I'm happy. "They're pretty close." Alex mentioned. I nodded, "Yeah, I'm happy for them, Jade was my friend long before the band, long before Derrek. I brought her to a band practice about two years ago and they hit it off." "Wow, two years." I nodded. "It's a pretty amazing thing, kinda like love at first sight you know?" "Yeah, I know." "So uh, not to be nosey, but weren't you in a relationship like that?" I asked. He nervously laughed, "yea, yeah I was. I, uh, screwed it up." "Oh" I said drawing out the word. "What did Lex do?" "I uh, went through her phone." "Really?" "Yeah, one night she was staying at my house and she went to the bathroom and I had suspicions of her cheating but we had been dating so long. I guess I should have been faithful. So I looked through her phone." "Did you find anything?" "Yeah, she told a guy she was going to make up an excuse to leave and meet afterwards." I quietly gasped, "awe Lex!" "She said it was only a one time thing and if I wouldn't have went through her phone she would've never done it again and we would've still been together." "Don't you blame yourself! No one cheats once..... I mean, just take me and you for example." I said joking towards the end.