Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Chapter twenty two

"Yeah, but she's right. I had no right going through her phone." I rolled my eyes, "I can't believe I'm hearing this from you. Lex, you're the last person I'd expect to take responsibillity especially if it actually wasn't your fault." He shrugged and I loosly wrapped my arms around him, "I'm sorry, about her. What she did to you, I know how it feels." "Really? What's your story?" "I'd rather... not." "Why? I just told you mine." "I just prefer not to tell. It's in the past." I said entering the bar. Hours later, I had yet to run into any of the other guys. I was actually worried they might have left. I pulled out my phone texting Alex again. Again, like the other three tonight, it went unanswered. Man, I wish I had Jack, Rian, and Zack's number. Wait wasn't Austin going to come? I pulled my phone out and sent him a text. I made my way through the swaying crowd and over to the bar waiting on a reply, that never came. "Another?" I was slightly drunk and was hoping Alex would get me before I was. "Hey." I jumped and turned around seeing Alex. "Sorry." "Do you not read your text?" "Phone's dead." He smiled. "Oh." "Ready to go?" "Gotta clear it with the guys." "Already did." He smirked. "Let's go then." We walked out of the bar and off to our bus that was a few blocks down on an empty lot. As we were walking we were playfully tripping each other, pushing each other, and finding things to laugh at each other about. "Your eyebrows are so bushy!" I pointed out. "So, I love my eyebrows. What about your arms?" "What about my arms?" "They're so small." "And that's a bad thing?" "No, I just couldn't find anything to laugh at you about." "Aha, I win!" I said slightly hitting him with my hip. "You're going to pay for that." He said sticking his foot out. "Lex I have heels!" I said catching myself. "I didn't complain when you hit my ass with one of those." "Hey, you hit my ass first." "With a flat shoe." "Oh stop whining." "You're so unfair, you were just whining about me tripping you." "I'm a girl." He scoffed, "And?" "I have a right." "I don't see what you're getting at." "I have to go through getting pregnant, having a period, and I can't tell if I'm turned on or if I have to pee." "So, you know how many boners I got during school?" "Oh jesus, a boner." I rolled my eyes. "It's not bad unless you have a tiny dick." I added. "It is bad when you're talking to your teacher, who is a male I should remind, and you get a boner." "What the fuck Lex?" I asked hysterically laughing. "I was talking to this girl before I stood up to turn my paper in, and man was she hot. We were actually talking about leaving class and meeting up outside in the trees. So I stood up and set my paper down and noticed her grabing her stuff out of the corner of my eye and I got y'know. Excited." "Oh my god, what did your teacher say?" "That's what was scary! He said abosalutly nothing, he just stared." "That's amazing." "Um, it definately kept the guys entertained." I stuck my foot out catching him off gaurd. "Damn it." He laughed. I stuck my tongue out in tease. Suddenly my phone started ringing. "Hold on." I said noticing Alex was going to push me. I dug for my phone in my purse and saw it was my mom. Why would she be calling me? "Mom?" I answered. "Adrienne, hey honey." She was crying. "Mom, what's wrong?" "Nothing, can't sleep." "What time is it there?" "three in the morning." "What's going on?" "I'm just worried about you." "Why? Where Justin?" "Justin's, I don't know where Justin is at." "What do you mean you don't know where he's at." "He went out to a bar, with his girlfriend. I'm just worrying about you two." "Mom, I'm fine, I'm sure Justin is fine too. He'll be home later. Just lay down and try to go to sleep." I said calming. "Alright, just please call me more often." "I will, I love you." "I love you too." I looked back to Alex, "I haven't called my mom this entire tour, she's worried as fuck." "I haven't called my mom either. I need to." I opened the door to the bus and walked on. "I call TV." He shouted. "No!" I said rushing over to the remote. "I don't think so!" He said laughing walking quickly over to me. I sat up and placed the remote under my butt. "Give it up." "Nope." "Alright." He said reaching his hand down to grab it. I pressed down harder making it impossible for him to get it. "My show's on!" He pushed me over and I quickly grabbed the remote, squeezing it close to me. "I'll sit on you." He threatened. "Go ahead, you're a skinny ass." He shrugged and sat down on my stomach. "Alex goddamn it you fucker." I said raising my knees. "I thought I was a skinny ass." "No you're a fat ass. Better? Now get off of me." I said laughing. "Give me the remote." "Nooooo." "Then I'm not getting up." I started squirming and finally threw him on the floor. "Haha!" "You're coming down with me!" He said wrapping his arms around me and throwing me ontop of him. "I'll throw it!" I said lifting my arm straight up that was holding the remote. He reached his arms up and came just short of it. "Nope." I said moving my arm back. "I'll just do this." He said leaning up and kissed my neck. "L-lex." I breathed. I felt him smirk through the kiss. I used my other hand and rubbed up and down his lower stomach. "Are we trying to turn each other on or get the remote?" He asked. I bit the corner of my lip and rubbed further down as a tease. "Fine, you can have the remote." He gave in and quickly pressed his lips to me. We feel deeper and deeper into the kiss.