Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Chapter twenty three

"I swear to god, I find you two asleep together more often than I don't know what." I woke up and realised I had fallen asleep with Alex on the the couch. He was still asleep with his arm wrapped securely around me. I flipped over to see a drunk Derrek. "Derrek, where are the rest of the guys?" "On their way." I groaned and laid my head lightly against Alex. "Wake up." I whispered. "I don't wanna." He sleepily mumbled. It was so cute, I could help but smile. "The guys are almost here." "So." He said tightening his grip and slightly moved his head getting comfortable again. I didn't bother to argue, I just laid my head back down against him. My arms up to my chest, and my head against his. What could it hurt, I mean they wouldn't get the idea that we slept together, we took a shower afterwards and actually watched some TV and I guess that's when we drifted off to sleep. I could hear the guys walking onto the bus as I tried going back to sleep. "Yeah man, she was craz- look what we have here." Rian said. I tried to keep still so they wouldn't ask me why I was still laying here if I was awake. "Jack, what's up with them?" Jake asked. "It's kinda cute." Jack mentioned. "What?" a couple asked. "Come on, i'm not the only one noticing how happy Alex has been since he'd met her." "Yeah, I've noticed it too." Zack spoke up. I haven't really noticed a difference, but I don't know. "Awe, it's so cute." Jade spoke. My stomach started turning, I made Alex happy? The ends of my lips curled. I looked up to Alex, without moving my head too much, and I noticed Alex was smiling too. With that I peacefully drifted off to sleep.

"Wakey wakey." I heard Alex's voice. "No." I groaned. "I'm all for staying here all day but, we have a show to play." "No we don't, do we?" "I think so. Jack!" Alex called. "You guys are still in bed?" He asked coming over towards us. "Do we play today?" "Nope, we're going all the way to fucksville and it's like a sixteen hour drive." "Alright, we can go back to sleep." Alex said looking down at me, smiling. Ugh his smile was ruining me. "You guys are weird." Jack commented walking away. I snuggled up closer to Alex as I felt my sides slightly off the edge of the couch. Of course his grip tightened more around me to help keep me from falling. Possibly my favorite gesture of a guy. He snuck his hand downward and lightly squeezed my butt. "Stop it." I laughed into his chest. "I'm trying to go to sleep, you stop it." "You're such a kid." "I know." "Are we really going to lay here all day?" "I mean, we don't have too but I kinda want to sleep on my day off." "Or let's do something fun on our day off." "Like?" "Let's find a place to play lazer tag or something." "I haven't done that in so long." "Me either. Let's do it. Pleasseee?" "We'll have to ask Flyzik and the guys." "Lex tell your dick to calm down." "Morning wood, i'm sorry." He laughed. I threw the covers completely on him and stood up. "That didn't chase you away last night." "Lex shut up." I whispered. "Come on, they couldn't hear that." "You don't know. I'm going to go talk to them." I walked towards the back knowing they were all back there playing a game or something. "Hey Flyzik." "What?" he stood up off the couch and walked over to me. "You can call me Matt y'know." "Matt, uh can we stop and play laser tag?" "I guess, where's there a place?" "I don't know, i'm sure there's a arcade somewhere." "I'll find it, yeah this should be fun." "Did I hear we're playing lazer tag?" Jack spoke up taking slight concentration away from the game. "Yeah." Matt answered. "I'm going to get dressed then." I said walking from Matt and towards my stuff. I grabbed a grey top with a pair of jeans and my hair brush. I don't feel like curling my hair today. I changed and put my boots on then went to find Lex. "Go get ready." I said noticing he was still on the couch. "You were in the bathroom." "That is the most invalid excuse, every guy on here changes anywhere they please." "I know, have I told you lately, you look hot when you're pushy?" "Come on Gaskarth." "No." He said placing a pillow over his face. I sat down on him. "Get up, get up, get up." I said bouncing up and down. "God, stop doing that." He laughed. "Yeah, I'm slightly hung over this bouncing isn't good." "Yeah, it's not good on my end either." I stood up, "fine, you're not going to be on my team then." "Who made you team leader?" "I'm always the leader." I smirked. "Except for last night, lazy ass." "If you don't stop talking about it, you're not getting anymore period." I laughed. "Like you could resist." "I think Jack's willing to replace you." I said as Jack entered the room. "I just came to get a drink." He laughed. "But I couldn't do that to Lex anyways." "Why not?" Jack asked. "I dunno." I said lowly and shrugged. "Because she loves my big cock!" Alex shouted and laughed. "Oh my god. No." I said laughing. "His penis is a little weird isn't it?" "Yeah it bends and everything." "Can you stop talking about my penis?" Alex asked uncomfortable. "Awe is Lex embarrassed." "No, but I mean how would you feel if we sat here and talked about your vagina?" "Vagina?" Matt asked coming into the room. "Lex is embarrassed about his penis." I laughed. "That is the biggest lie I've ever heard. Alex what are you telling her?" "Nothing! She came up with that herself!" He defended. "Did you find a place to play lazer tag?" I asked. "Yeah, we should be almost there." Matt said happily. "Yay! I get to kick Lex's ass!" "Pft, whatever."