Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Twenty six

"Adrienne!" Derrek called. I looked over to my clock flashing on my phone. 4:34. "Why am I waking up at 4:30 in the morning?" "We have a problem?" He said approaching my bunk. "And what's that?" "I think there's a prom or something coming up." "What?" Now I was interested. Yeah, I heard of a Warped Prom but what problems would that possibly create? "Just come look." He said, then at my bunk. I threw my legs over the side and stretched my arms behind me. "Hurry up." He rushed. I rolled my eyes and jumped down landing next to him. I followed him to the front and off the bus where I saw nothing. "What's the probl- Derrek?" I turned around after hearing the bus doors slam shut. I groaned. Tour pranks? Shit, I totally fell for that. I walked over to the door and knocked on it. "Funny, can I come back in now?" Other than the slightly whistling wind, all I heard was silence. I groaned, this has happened before. I was literally left outside the entire night, then when I came back on the bus, incredibly pissed, I noticed they left me a bunk full of chocolate. If I get on that bus and I don't have any chocolate, I'm gunna be mad. I lowered myself down on the pavement and leaned against the bus. "Hey." I heard a faint voice in the night. I looked out to see no one. "You can come back on now." I turned to the open bus door to see Blake hanging half out. "Wow, really?" "Yeah, hurry up before I change my mind." He laughed. I stood up, brushed off my butt and walked onto the bus. I followed Blake until he stopped and sat on the couch next to Derrek, and Jade. "What?" I asked curiously walking by them. "What?" Jack asked with a sly smile. "Why did you let me back on?" "We felt bad." Derrek said after a small silence. "Uh huh, well then.. I guess I'm going back to bed." "Alright, sounds good to me." Blake started. "Jade, why aren't you talking?" I asked turning towards her. "She doesn't feel good." Blake said after she just looked at me. I started towards my bunk, a little worried. What are they up too? I slid open my bunk curtain, which I wasn't sure if I had closed or not, and I cuffed my mouth when I noticed what was inside. "Alexander William Gaskarth get your little ass in here." I yelled loud enough for where ever he was at. I heard some ruffleing in a bunk and saw him lower himself down with a large grin. I walked over with a small laughter escaping. "So, is my little ass getting an awnser?" "You kicked me off the bus, filled my bunk with my bunk with cliche flowers spelling out 'prom?', and bought me a Motionless In White cd along with a box of chocolate. And If it wasn't for the chocolates.... I would say no. " I lied. "Told you that you needed the chocolate!" Derrek yelled from the lounge. "So that's a yes then?" "Yes." I said with a sleep smile. "Sorry about kicking you off the bus but you were sleeping in your bunk." "Why couldn't you have done it while we were playing or not when it's 4: 30 in the morning?" "Because I watch you play, and I couldn't wait to see if we were ever going to be seperated long enough." "Alright, then if we're done here. I need to clean out my bunk and go back to sleep." I said following a yawn. "I'll clean your bunk, you can sleep in mine." "You just saved me from going to another prom alone, and you want to clean my bunk?" "Wait you went to your prom alone?" "Well.. with Derrek, but that's another sorry for later." "Yeah, I'll clean it. I can't sleep anyways." "Well thank you mr. Gaskarth." I said wrapping both my arms loosly around his neck. I leaned up on my toes, kissed his nose, then returned my heels to the ground. "and Good Night." I said leaning up once more, kissing his nose. I climbed into his bunk, placed his blanket up to my nose, and quickly fell fast asleep. I woke up in the morning to the smell of bacon. I stretch out my arms before exiting the bunk. My body drifts to the kitchen when I find Jade cooking. I only notice Blake, Jack, Zack, Rian, and Jake sitting on the couch so I assume they're asleep still. "What are you cooking?" I ask walking by Jade. She looks back for a short second realising I was there. "The guys wanted breakfast. I decided since no one has cook on here in forever, I'd make something. It's just bacon, biscuits, gravy, eggs, and I'm about to set on some sausage." She's thorough about her description which made my belly growl. "Here." She said sneaking me two pieces of bacon. "Thanks." I turn around and walked back into the hallway biting at the bacon. I grab a few items of clothing from my suitcase and head to the bathroom. I'm surprised, I figured that with so many people on a bus someone would've walked in on someone by now. After I shut the door I knock on it. I'm not really superstitious but I am about a few things. One being the good ol' if you open a pocket knife you have to be the one to close it. As a kid I always had trouble trying to close one but I never once asked for help. I slip on a cute outfit, my clothing style is 10/10. When I walked out of the bathroom I notice a sleep Alex peeping through the ending curtain that doesn't seem to fit the length of the bunk too much. I watch him sleep peacefully. Breath in, breath out. His mouth is slightly open and his hair is messy. I look at my phone hoping I could wake him up. It's about time for the gates to open so I walk over, open the curtain just past his shoulders. I caress his cheek. "Lex, wakey wakey." I hear him mumble a little but he's still not exactly awake. "Lexiiiee." I see his eyes flicker open. A smile spreads across his face. "Good morning." He mumbles. "What's on the agenda today?" I asked attempting to wake him up more. "Be fucking rockstars, party, get drunk, have sex." He opens his eyes wide enough to wink. I let out a small giggle, "Come on, get dressed." I walked out of the small lengthy area and noticed the food was ready. I grabbed a paper plates, got an item of each and took a seat next to the now awake Derrek. He must have woken up when I was in the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you've read my 'about me' you'd know my writing style does change. If you haven't now you know. :), It's not exactly finished but I wanted to quickly get a chapter out to you guys. College is kicking my ass so hard right now. I don't get back to my dorm from classes until 7. I do my homework, usually essays and power points and by the time I get a shower it's 11 o'clock and I need to go to bed. Hopefully I can get another chapter out tomorrow or next weekend. I love you guys:)