Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Chapter Twenty Nine

"Alright let's not get sappy here, let's join back with the guys. I'm sure it's absolutely killing Alex thinking you're here with Kris."
"We're just fucking, nothing more. Nothing's serious on tour."
"I know, I've heard that saying way too much. You've worn it out." He groaned, "And are you telling me, if Alex were to ask you on a date right now, you wouldn't go?"
I looked down at the ground hoping not to give anything away with my smile.
"He already has hasn't he?"
I looked up, "No?"
"Did you say yes?"
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"C'mon Adrienne, I know you better than my own dick."
"That's nice to know." I laughed.
"Alright, don't tell me. I don't care." Derrek said turning and facing the other direction.
I stared at him in amusement. "I said yes you fucker but it's not even a date, it's... it's a makeup dinner."
"A makeup dinner? What does he have to makeup for?"
"He cheated during lazertag. Stupid asshole."
"It's a date."
"How do you know?" I asked with a slight grin.
"What the fuck took you guys so long?" Alex shouted.coming off the tour bus.
I laughed, "We came straight back after we finished meeting them."
"Where's Kris?" He asked curiously.
"He left after him and Adrienne made out." Derrek spoke up.
I looked back at him for a split second wonder what the hell he was doing and then turned back to Alex to see his reaction:
"Do you always makeout with guys the first time you meet them?"
My mouth fell in an 'o' shape then returned to a grin,
"I also fucked him."
"What?" Alex asked in disbelief. He turned to Derrek who just nodded.
"And he was better than you." My grin widened.
"I-I..." Alex stuttered, that's when I broke out in laughter.
"You are an asshole." Derrek laughed along.
"Fuck you." Alex said holding up his middle finger.
"You actually thought she would do that?" Derrek wondered.
"No, but I mean.."
"Adrienne you're a bitch." Derrek continued laughing while standing up for Alex.
"I'm sorry Lex." I said sticking out my bottom lip and started waddling over to him. I threw my arms around him but he just stood still.
"I'm sooooowyy." I said rocking back and forth.
I heard this let out a small laugh before he threw he arms around me. He looked down at me with a small smile, "So you didn't do anything with him?"
"Didn't even cross my mind."
"I'm just going to go talk to.. Jake." Derrek said walking past us. Alex waited until the door closed before leaning in.
"So, Derrek may or may not know about us."
"What do you mean?" He asked wiggling an eyebrow.
"I mean, he tricked me into slipping up and uhm."
"I'm not mad, it doesn't bother me."
"I know it's just, there's not really much to tell and now he thinks there's a lot."
"Let him wonder than, c'mon, there's food ready."
"Who cooked? And what is it?"
"Well at first it was Jack just simply trying to make a PB&J and Jade jumped in making like Chicken, macaroni, mashed potatoes, beans, and just like a shit ton of food."
"Oh."
"Are you going to eat?"
"I guess."
"Please Adrienne, none of that stuff you pulled this morning. Eat for me?"
"I'm fine Alex, I'll eat."
He looked at me with narrow eyes, "Please?"
"I will." I said with a nice grin.
We stepped onto the tour bus and everyone was already sitting with plates covered in food.
"Adrienbdbne, I thddink I'm in lovdde withb yoiur friedsnd." Jack said with a mouth full of food.
I laughed, "What?"
He paused for a second then swallowed his food, "I think I'm in love with your friend." He glimpsed over to Blake, "I mean her food, your friend's food."
I grabbed a plate and gathered into the sitting area, "Thanks for leaving me a place to sit."
"You can sit on my lap." Jack offered with a wink.
"I'll take that offer up." I said walking over.
His face fell into confusion, obvious not thinking I would actually do it.
I rested on his lap and began picking at my food.
"wow it's killing me to watch you eat, all you do it poke it. Eat it for fuck's sake." Jack said staring down at my plate.
I had to eat, everyone would bring it up if I didn't and... I'd disappoint Alex.
I gathered an entire chicken and took a large bite, "thatta girl." Flyzik said walking past me.
Everyone was around the room in their own conversation and suddenly I felt an attack coming on. They were gossiping about me eating, my weight, my music, me, me, me, me, me. I gulped the chicken hard and nervously looked around. Alex walked into the room and smiled, setting me off. I jumped off of Jack's lap and ran outside. Salty tears ran down my cheek and I had to keep reminding myself to breath. Breath Adrienne, breath. But as soon as I would calm down just a bit, my brain would kick on high. They're probably talking about me, they're probably going to come crowding out, asking me if i'm okay. They probably think I ran out just to get out of eating, breath, breath breath breath, breath breath- arms. I felt someone wrapped their arms around me and I just collapsed. They cradled me to the ground where I rested in their lap.
"Hey, it's okay. Shh, it's okay." Alex's voice was louder than my thoughts.
His fingers ran under my eyes wiping away the liquid. He rocked me back and forth and rubbed my back calming me down. "It's just chemicals, shh, calm down." I tensed up once more letting a few more tears fall before I completely calmed down. I looked up at Alex and whispered, "I'm sorry."
He smiled, "You're okay, you did nothing wrong." He leaned down and kissed my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO, I cracked my laptop screen and it's currently not able to be used and I really wanted to get a chapter out to you guys so I went to the library and did this by memory. Sorry about all the errors and things, I didn't really have time to go back and fix them. I might have to do this again for a few more chapters because I really hate making you wait ahhh.. anyways, enjoy it if that's possible?? I love you guys :) K, bye for now SORRY IT'S SO SHORT IT'S ALL I COULD DO :c I'm sorry this is everywhere too, ugh i'm just sorry.