Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Chapter three

"Decide to come?" "Yeah Jack begged me to." "Oh so you had to be begged?" I playfully folded my arms. "I mean, I wanted-" "I'm just kidding. Come on there's plenty." The followed me and joined mine and Derrek's team. By this time we have a crowd of kids that had joined in; it was the ultimate balloon fight. Suddenly I felt arms around me, Derrek. He lifted me off the ground and shouted, "get her!" causing me to scream and laugh as the cold water and rubber came in contact with my skin. "Fuck you Derrek!" I said hiding my face into his body so nothing would hit me there. He continued to hold me tightly until they announced there were no more balloons. "Wow, you're a dick." I scolded as I regained my balance. "Awe but you still love me." He said pulling me close to give me a hug. "I don't want to hug you!" I said as he squeezed me against him. "I'm going to find Jack and Alex, they're nicer." I said turning around. I found under a tree in a little more secluded area. "Well that was fun." I said as I approached them. "Yeah totally." Jack laughed as he scraped some water off his skin and threw it at Alex. "Hey!" He yelled dramatically causing me to laugh. "Oh before I forget, what time do you guys play?" I asked. "Five I think." "Oh before I forget," He said in the same sense as me, "what's your name?" He asked. "Oh good job man. Don't even ask her what her name is." Jack said smirking. "I just did and you didn't either shut up." "It's Adrienne and I already know you're Alex and Jack." "Adrienne? I like it."Alex smiled. "Thanks I guess. Uh, we should probably go change because we're soaking wet." "Actually, we're wet, you're soaking wet." Jack corrected as we all three started for the bus. "Hey, don't look now but I think you guys got a little wet." Rian joked as we stepped onto the bus. "Yeah you guys missed out." I said walking past them and to my bags which were laying unorganized in the back. Since there was a barbecue afterwards, I picked out a cute dress; my favorite one actually. I heated up my curling wand while I changed and touched up my makeup. "This tour is going to be fun." I could hear Jack in the front, these doors are really thin. "Yea, they seem nice." Rian replied. "Adrienne's the only one we've really talked to." Alex chimed in. "Yeah, we'll she's really nice. Isn't she Alex?" "Shut up dude."
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter isn't that good because well, there's really no other way to put it ;_; Anyways here we is:D