Status: One Chapter Remaining

In My Dreams It's Me And You

He Touched Me

The next morning I awoke to a pair of tattooed arms wrapped loosely around my waist. Whoever it was, my back was to their chest and their light breathing told me they were still sleeping, so I decided not to roll over like I had originally planned.

Looking at the tattoos surrounding me, I realized that Brian must've stayed with me all night after I fell asleep and that it was him who was sleeping behind me. I thought about giving him hell, but I decided against it when I remembered what he had done for me the night before and how he had calmed me down after the fight with Matt.

I absent-mindedly started running my knuckles across Brians' hands, which were locked together in front of me, and I was startled when he spoke up.

"I see you're finally awake," he said quietly and I jumped, causing him to laugh.

I turned around so I could face him and pretended to glare, but soon smiled and gave him a quick hug. "How long have you been up?" I asked, breaking out of his hold and rolling over on my back so I could stretch out.

Brian propped himself up on his side so he could look at me and replied, "About an hour. You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you up."

I sat up in my bed and hugged my knees to my chest, smiling shyly. "You know, you didn't have to come in after me last night," I told him. "I would have been okay. I just needed to calm down and have some time to think."

"I know," he said quietly, "I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I also wanted to be there if you needed some one to talk to."

"Thanks, Brian," I smiled. "I really appreciate that, and I'm glad you decided to come up and check on me. I probably wouldn't have fallen asleep last night because of how bad I felt if it wasn't for you." Brian sat up so I could hug him properly and I sighed as I rested my chin on his shoulder. "Now why couldn't you have been this sweet when we first met?" I asked jokingly. "It could have saved us some trouble."

Brian laughed as he replied, "Ehh, I don't know. I guess it was just instinct to act cocky around you. Most beautiful girls I meet fall for that instantly."

I slapped his chest and laughed as I got out of the bed and adjusted my tank top so it wasn't riding up anymore. "You're such a pig, you know that?" I asked as Brian lay back on my bed.

"I'm a hot pig though," he answered, giving me a smirk.

"Don't push it," I warned him. "Now get your clothes and get out of my room, Haner. I need to shower."

Brian jumped up off the bed and gathered his clothes, but not without one last feeble attempt to seduce me. "Are you sure you don't want me to join you?" he asked as I pushed him towards my door. "I could probably help, you know."

I laughed as Brian turned around to look at me when we were stood in front of my door. "Babe, the only thing that would result from you trying to shower with me is you having a problem downstairs that no female in this house would fix," I told him.

Brians' eyes widened and he asked, "So wait, you would let me shower with you? Just no - "

"Brian, go," I laughed and opened the door for him. My laughter, and my good mood, was cut short when I found Matt standing at my door. I may have felt bad for fighting with him, but I was still pissed at Matt for trying to control my life here.

Matt took one look at Brian, who was still in his boxers and holding all his clothing, and clenched his fists at his side. "What the fuck is he doing in your room?" he asked, his voice dangerously low.

I crossed my arms over my chest and replied, "It's none of your fucking business."

"What the fuck is he doing in your room, in just his boxers?" Matt asked, completely ignoring my statement.

Instead of getting angry myself, I decided I would just piss Matt off. Not the best idea, I know, but I could deal with the consequences. Putting one arm around Brians' waist and placing one just above the waist band of his boxers, I turned to Matt and smirked. "I don't think you really want to know exactly what he's doing in my room Matty," I said suggestively.

Matts' eyes widened and I swear at that moment, his eyes flashed red. "I swear to god if he touched you - "

"Oh he did, Matt. Believe me, Brian touched me and in more ways than one," I said, slipping my hand just inside Brians' boxers to add effect.

Even Brian was shocked by my actions, even though moments ago he would have loved to have been in this position, and I could tell he was afraid of what Matt was going to do next. I looked up at Matt, whose face was dark with anger, and decided that I was done talking to him.

"Now, if you're done digging into my business," I said, slowly pulling away from Brian to stand face to face with Matt, "I'd appreciate it if you would go now. I need to take a shower."

Matt looked as though he wanted to say something, but instead he shot a murderous glare at Brian and stalked off, leaving Brian and I standing in my doorway. I shut the door and walked past Brian to my bathroom.

Brian ran up to me and grabbed my arm, spinning me around to look at him. "Are you trying to get me killed?" he asked, backing me up against a wall. "Because if you are, I'm pretty sure you just signed my death wish for me."

I slipped out from Brians' grip and walked over to my dresser, grabbing some of my new underwear. I turned back to Brian and shrugged at him before saying, "Well, you say you want to fuck me. Now Matt believes you have, so I don't think there is any difference between me lying about it and it actually happening, because Matt's going to be pissed off either way."

"Oh, there is a difference between you lying about it and us actually sleeping together," Brian argued as he followed me to the bathroom door.

"What would that be?" I asked, Brian leaning against the door.

Smirking, he replied, "At least if we had actually slept together, I would have gotten laid before I die."

Rolling my eyes, I slammed the door in Brians' face.

That man just has to ruin everything he has going for him, doesn't he?