Status: One Chapter Remaining

In My Dreams It's Me And You

Zack Makes A Move

When I got out of the shower, I opened the bathroom door to find that Brian was still in my room. He was completely dressed now, but I wasn't and I wanted him out of the room.

Brian looked over at me and instantly grinned. I slammed the door and locked it behind me, yelling, "Brian, get out of my room!"

"Why?" he asked, the closeness of his voice indicating that he was standing just outside the door. "You didn't mind me half-naked before you took your shower, so why does it matter now that I'm dressed?"

I groaned and moved so I was standing in front of the mirror. I mentally slapped myself for thinking that Brian could change in one night, and for ever thinking that he could be a really sweet person. Sensing that Brian was expecting me to answer his question, I replied through the door, "Before my shower, I was dressed. Now I'm naked. So get the fuck out of my room."

I heard Brian mumble something along the lines of 'Fuck. I just can't get a break, can I?' before he said more loudly, "Fine, but you and I need to talk about the whole Matt thinking we've slept together and wanting to kill me thing."

I told him that we'd talk once I was dressed and I waited for the sound of my bedroom door closing before I left the bathroom and walked over to my closet. I found the bags from shopping yesterday and pulled out a dark pair of ripped blue jeans and a black halter top and quickly slipped them on. I then walked back into my bathroom and applied a thick line of eyeliner and some grey eyeshadow before brushing my shoulder-length brunette hair so that my bangs fell over my left eye.

Deciding that I looked good enough for the day, I left my bedroom and made my way toward Brians' room. Along the way, I bumped into Zacky who nodded and smiled at me.

"Morning, Nat," he said, giving me a quick hug. "What are you doing up so early?"

I returned Zackys' hug and replied, "Oh, I need to talk to Brian about something. No big deal."

Zacky gave me an odd look, but smiled nonetheless. "Well, have fun with that," he said. "I'll see ya at breakfast?"

I grinned and nodded my head. "Save me a seat next to you," I told him and he smirked before giving me another hug and telling me he would.

After Zacky walked down the stairs, I reached Brians' room and knocked on the door. I didn't have to wait long before he answered the door and let me walk through into his room. I noticed he was walking around shirtless and I asked him why.

"I didn't feel like wearing the other one," he said simply. I just shrugged and sat down on his bed, Brian soon finding another shirt to wear and standing in front of me. "So what are we going to do?" he asked, running his hand through his hair.

"I don't see what the big deal is," I confessed.

Brians' eyes widened and his jaw dropped. "The big deal is that Matt, who I might add is alot bigger than me and a hell of alot scarier, thinks that I fucked you!"

"So what?" I asked, leaning back and propping myself on my elbows. "Don't you want to?"

Brians' eyes quickly swept over my body before returning back to my face. "Well, yeah I do. But that's besides the point."

I sighed and shook my head. I knew why Brian was scared, but it was funny to see him acting like this. "And what is the point?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him.

Brian looked like he wanted to explode. "The point is, I haven't fucked you...yet," he explained.

"Just so you know, you won't be any time soon babe," I added.

"Yeah, that's what you say," he smirked. "But anyways, we haven't fucked, so I don't deserve to die."

I smirked and pushed myself up off the bed, momentarily having my body pressed against Brians'. I moved away from him before he could get any ideas and I stood, looking as though I was contemplating something serious. I tapped my chin and took a step closer to him, much to Brians' obvious enjoyment. "Well, as much as you've hit on me and annoyed me, I have to say that you are a pretty good guitarist," I admitted.

"Of course I am," he boasted. "I'm Synyster fucking Gates."

I rolled my eyes and continued. "And as much as I like the idea of you getting some sense knocked into you, I'm afraid that Matt would take it a bit too far. And we don't want to have Avenged needing a new guitarist, so I guess we are going to tell Matt the truth," I finished.

Brian let out a subtle sigh of relief and smirked at me. "Thanks, Nat. I owe you one," he said.

"Whatever, Brian. Just be glad I like your playing. If it wasn't for that, you'd be a dead man," I told him as I walked towards the door and left his room.

I heard Brian yell something after me, but I ignored him and continued down the hall. I made my way into the kitchen and smiled when I saw that Zack had saved me a spot next to him at the table. I sat down next to him and he grinned, handing me a plate and passing over the pancakes I was assuming Val had made. I looked across the table to see that Matt was glaring at me, and I smirked in return.

"You wanna hang out today?" Zacky asked quietly.

I smiled mischievously and replied, "Oh I don't know Zacky, do we really want to go against Matts' orders?"

Zack smirked at me, an excited twinkle in his eyes and said, "Sneaking around always makes it more interesting..."

"Consider it a date then, babe," I said and kissed his cheek when Matt wasn't looking. Zack took my hand beneath the table and squeezed tightly, causing me to blush and laugh quietly.

The real fun began, though, when Brian walked into the kitchen. Matt instantly looked up at him and Brian seemed to shrink back into himself, trying to hide.

This is going to be fun, ladies and gentlemen....
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh, I don't really like this chapter. Next one should be better.