Status: One Chapter Remaining

In My Dreams It's Me And You

A Submission Of Will Power

The days passed and I found myself getting restless. I couldn't concentrate, and my nerves had me jumpy. Do you know that feeling you get when you know something big is going to happen to you? That is exactly the feeling I was experiencing, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

I accepted the beer Val handed me and thanked her. She gave me an odd smile and I quirked my eyebrows at her. "What are you so happy about?" Val asked as I took a drink.

"Nothing," I replied with a smile. "I just feel happy."

Val stared at me and then shook her head with a laugh. "You are one weird girl, Nat, but I love you for it," she said, still laughing.

"Love you too, Val," I told her.

We continued to sit and chat while the guys sat around playing video games. Poor Johnny was getting his ass kicked by Jimmy at Halo 3 and the others all laughed at him. I would've tried to help him, but I couldn't play video games to save my fucking life. Eventually, we got tired of sitting at home and Brian came up with the idea of going out to the bar. As we filed outside into Matt's Escalade he shot me a quick smirk, which I returned. He seemed a bit taken back by this, but Brian quickly realized what it meant and shook his head at me.

We all returned home a few hours later, Brian and I being the only sober ones. I helped Zack up the stairs to his room and undressed him so he wouldn't have to sleep in his clothes. As I pulled the blankets around him, Zack smiled at me.

"I - I had fun to-tonight," he hiccupped. "Did you, N-Nat?"

I laughed and nodded my head. "Yeah, I did. But I think you might've had a little more fun than I did, Zack."

Zack's face scrunched up in confusion. "Why d-do you say t-that?" he asked.

"Nevermind, hun. Just go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning," I told him. Just as I turned to leave, Zack called me back. "What is it, Zack?"

"I need a kiss," he pouted and pointed to his lips. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked back over to the bed, sitting down as Zack sat up. He gently placed his hand to the back of my neck and pushed our lips together, giving me the customary goodnight kiss. When he finally pulled away, he gave me a lop-sided smile. "Goodnight, Nat," he said as he flopped back onto the bed.

"Goodnight, Zack," I mumbled as I got up from the bed and quietly left his room.

Once I was standing in the hallway, I listened for any sound from the others. It was silent in the house and I made the safe bet that everyone else had gone to bed. I walked slowly down the hallway, stopping at my door and letting myself in. I couldn't see any light seeping out from under Brian's door, but I knew for a fact that he wouldn't have gone to bed yet. I crossed my room and stood looking out my window, taking in the scenery of the backyard. I heard my door being opened quietly, but paid the visitor no mind. I knew who it would be.

A pair of familiar hands placed themselves on my hips and hot breath cascaded down my neck. I slowly turned around to come face to face with a set of brown eyes searching my own, a hint of victory shining in them. His thin lips curled into a smirk when I looped my arms around his neck. He pulled me against him and brushed our lips together, making my entire body tingle. His calloused hands moved up and down the sides of my body and I pressed myself closer to him.

"You've won, Brian," I said against his lips, "so why don't you claim your prize?"

Brian smirked and nipped at my lip, making me groan. "I'm just taking the time to appreciate you, Nat," he explained. "No need to be impatient; I'll give you what you want and more."

"That better be a promise," I moaned as he slid his hands underneath my shirt.

"It's a fucking guarantee," he replied softly, lifting my shirt above my head and away from my body.

Brian's eyes traveled the length of my torso, taking in each curve and soft muscle. His eyes paused briefly on my chest and he gave a sexy smirk as he noted the purple lace material covering me. Placing them on my shoulders, Brian let his hands slide down my body until he reached the top of my jeans, where he proceeded to pop the button open. Just as he was about to start pushing my jeans down my hips, I stopped him.

"What? What's wrong?" Brian asked, a trace of panic visible in his eyes.

I smiled and slowly slid my hands under his shirt. "If you get to take the time to appreciate me, I want to be able to appreciate you," I explained as I grabbed the hem of his shirt.

Brian grinned and lifted his arms up as I lifted his shirt off his body. "Whatever you want, babe," he replied.

I let my hands wander up and down Brian's chest, softly dragging my nails across his skin. Brian grabbed me by the waist and pulled me against him so our skin was now touching. My arms found their way around his neck again as Brian dipped his head down for a kiss, making me tighten my hold on him. As soon as our lips touched, a jolt of electricity was sent through my body and my senses were heightened. Brian gripped my hips tighter and started walking us toward my bed. When the back of my knees came in contact with the bed I fell backwards and Brian came with me, supporting his weight so he wouldn't crush me. He quickly moved us up to the top of the bed and positioned himself on top of my legs.

Once he was situated, Brian started kissing down my stomach, stopping once again at the top of my jeans. This time I didn't stop him and he made quick work of pulling my jeans down my legs and off my body. When he was done, he sat up and admired his work.

As he sat on top of me, observing every inch of exposed skin, I took in Brian's profile. His normally light brown eyes were dark with lust, his newly cut hair was spiked in all directions, and his strong jaw and cheek bones were shadowed by the moonlight.

"Come here," I whispered and pulled him to me by the top of his jeans. I connected our lips in a heated kiss and Brian took no time responding to it. His tongue forced its way passed my lips and tangled with my own while my hands moved down to his jeans. I had just gotten rid of them when Brian pulled away from our kiss.

"I can't fucking stand it anymore," he panted as he lifted my body off the bed, "I need to be inside you right fucking now."

His hands greedily removed my lingerie and discarded them over his shoulder before removing his boxers. I barely had time to process a comeback before Brian had thrusted into me, making me moan and arch my body against his chest.

"Fuck, Brian," I breathed once I had gotten use to him and had gotten my breath back. "I can't fucking - " I was cut off in mid-sentence by Brian slamming into me at full force.

Brian smirked as I moaned and placed his hand underneath my lower back so my hips were pushed up into his. When he didn't let go and just kept pounding into me, I got the message and wrapped my legs around his waist so he could have better leverage.

"Oh fuck," he choked out when I pushed myself down on him, resulting in him plunging deeper into me. "Fuck, Natalie, you're fucking amazing," he muttered.

I smirked and used all my strength to flip us over. "You haven't even seen amazing yet," I told him as I slid down his length.

Brian gasped and his eyes rolled into the back of his head when I slammed myself down on him. His fingers dug into my hips and helped rock me back and forth on top of him. I leaned down and attached our mouths in a fiery kiss while Brian guided me along his length, his hips jerking with each downward thrust. I was just about to reach my peak when Brian flipped us over again.

"You fucker," I gasped as he slammed into me again and again, bringing me ever closer to my orgasm.

Brian smirked and smashed our lips together as he thrusted erratically. "Don't worry, you'll get your chance to be in control," he managed to say just before I felt him explode. I came at the same moment and Brian put his mouth over mine again to smother my scream. He continued to ride me until his thrusts slowed down, and then he gingerly climbed off of me. I sat staring up at the ceiling trying to regain my breath.

"Are you okay?" Brian asked after a little bit.

I propped myself up on one elbow. I gave him a grin and motioned for him to move closer to me. When our bodies were pressed together and our lips just centimeters apart, I whispered, "I am amazing."

Brian grinned and pressed our lips together in a surprisingly simple kiss. When he pulled away, that mischievous grin that I had come to recognize so well had returned. "Does that mean you're up for round two?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You fucking know it, Haner, now show me what you've got," I replied as he climbed on top of me yet again. I had the feeling that the night was far from over.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS STORY IS NOT OVER!!!!!!!!!! In fact, it is FAR from over, so don't go thinking that I'm ending the story now that Brian and Nat haved fucked. There is still so much more to enjoy lol.
Hope yall liked it ; )