Status: One Chapter Remaining

In My Dreams It's Me And You

I Feel So Untouched

(Nat's POV)

My stomach fluttered with a mixture of guilt and pleasure as Brian, myself, Matt, and Val drove the short distance to the hotel we would be staying at. Even though Brian was up front with Matt, I could still feel his hands on me and I knew my face would get red if I thought any further about it. I felt guilty because I had literally just broken up with Zack today, and yet minutes ago I was letting Brian have his way with me.

But God it felt so good.

Having him look at me like that and touch me the way he did made me feel like I did when we were sleeping together. It also made me see that I've felt that way the whole time.

"Alright, we're here," Matt announced as we pulled in to the parking lot and cut the engine on his rented Escalade. "We have the suite rooms on the top floor since Val called ahead and reserved them for us."

I checked my outfit in the reflection of the SUV before walking to Val's side and hugging her. "What would we do without you?" I joked, knowing the answer she would give.

"The guys would have probably died their first tour, so I guess that's a good indication," she answered and laughed along with me as Brian and Matt protested. As we walked into the building, the guys carrying our bags, Val and I spotted the others. Jimmy and Johnny waved to us from the bar, while Zack looked up at me and looked back down at his drink. "Don't let him get to you, honey," Val whispered in my ear. "Let's just have a good night tonight."

I nodded my head and put a smile on my face as Jimmy shouted, "It's about God damn time you show up, we've been waiting here forever because they wouldn't believe us when we said we have reservations!"

"You girls are fucking insane!" Matt laughed as Val and I danced around the room singing along to 'Shake It' by Metro Station.

Your lips tremble but your eyes are in a straight stare (straight stare)
We're on the bed but your clothes are laying right there
And I was thinking of places that I could hide (I could hide)
Tonight you're falling in love (let me go now)
This feelings tearing me up (here we go now)


Jimmy shrieked as the chorus came up and screamed, "This is my favorite part! They get right on top of each other!"

Now if she does it like this, will you do it like that?
Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back?
Now if she moves like this, will you move her like that? (Come on)

Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake, uh shake it
Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake, uh shake it
Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake, uh shake it
Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake, uh shake it
Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake, uh shake it


Val and I continued to dance to the song, earning cheers and laughs from the guys as we grinded on each other and completely screamed the lyrics. When the song ended and another one started, I laid down on the floor and Val sat on Matt's lap.

"You know, I might not like Metro Station, but that song provides great entertainment when your girlfriend dances to it," he chuckled.

I gagged and said, "Eww, Matthew, that's disgusting. None of us wants to know about you pitching a tent because of me and Val dancing."

"Hey, I was only getting turned on by Val, thank you very much," he defended. "It'd just be wrong if I got turned on by you, Nat."

"That's exactly what I was thinking," Brian laughed and we all joined him.

Stretching, I got up and started walking towards the door. "I think I'm going to call it a night, guys. I wanna make sure I have enough energy for tomorrow night," I said and everyone groaned.

"Fine, be a light-weight," Jimmy grinned and threw me a beer can. "But take one for the trip to your room."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Because it's such a long walk, Jimmy. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

Everyone said their goodnights before I left and closed the door behind me. My room was only a few doors away from Matt and Val's, but I didn't feel like going in just yet. Instead, I rode the elevator down to the ground floor and found my way to the club that was connected to the hotel. The music was blaring and I quickly made my way to the dance floor, dancing along to whatever song was playing at the moment. I smiled when a song I had come to love played over the speakers.

I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
I can la, la, la, l-la, la
I wanna, wanna, wanna get, get, get what I want, don't stop


A pair of arms wound their way around my waist as I started to dance and sing the words. I welcomed my partner, knowing full well who it would be.

Give me, give me, give me what you got, got
'Cause I can't wait, wait, wait anym-more, more, more
Don't even talk about the consequence
'Cause right now you're the only thing
That's making any sense to me

And I don't give a damn what they say, what they think, think
'Cause you're the only one who's on my mind
I'll never ever let you leave me
I'll try to stop time for ever, never wanna hear you say goodbye
Bye, bye


As the chorus came up his lips pressed against my neck and I let my head fall back on his shoulder, looking up at his brown eyes. This song would set the pace for the rest of the night, and I knew he would get the message as I sang along.

I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you.
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you.

Untouched
And I need you so much.

See you, breathe you, I want to be you.
Ah l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
You can take, take, t-take, take time, time
To live, live the way you gotta, gotta live your life.

Give me, give me, give me all of you, you, don't be scared.
I'll see you through the lonely nights of wanting more, more, more.
Don't even think about what's right or wrong or wrong or right
'Cause in the end it's only you and me.

And no one else is gonna be around
To answer all the questions left behind.
And you and I are meant to be so even if the world falls down today
You've still got me to hold you up, up
And I will never let you down, down.

I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you.
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you.

Untouched, un
Untouched
Untouched, un
Untouched

Untouched, un
Ah l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
Untouched
Ah l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you.
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you.

I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you.
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you.

Untouched, un
Untouched
Untouched, un


The song ended, and I slowly turned around in Brian's arms to face him. Brushing my lips against his, I whispered, "I feel so untouched and I want you so much that I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you."

Brian responded, "You feel so untouched right now, you need me so much. Somehow you can't forget me, you've gone crazy from the moment you met me."

Knowing exactly what I wanted him to do, Brian followed up by pressing his lips to mine and capturing me in the most passionate, longing kiss he had ever given me. When he pulled away I looked into his eyes and saw that we would both be getting what we wanted needed tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh, the suspense!
Don't worry kiddies, you'll get what I know you all really want to happen in the very next chapter... which is already written and ready to go... I just need to know what your reactions to this chapter are, so leave me some love on that comment page...