Status: One Chapter Remaining

In My Dreams It's Me And You

Pay Back's A Bitch

(Nat's POV)

I watched from across the room as Brian told a story to the guys about one of the girls he had been with on tour, and rolled my eyes as they all laughed. I knew exactly what he was doing and it really pissed me off that it was working.

"He's repaying you, isn't he?" Val whispered, making me jump in my seat. She gave me a grin as I recovered and I shook my head at her.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I mumbled and took a drink of the Malibu and orange juice in my hand.

Val gave me knowing smirk and replied, "Whatever, Nat. I totally know it was you that gave him that hickey, and since it came so close to showtime, he's paying you back for teasing him."

I swirled my drink around in the glass and then downed the last of it. "It's really crappy of him, if you ask me. But considering what I told you earlier, you know that he's probably got even more in store for me later tonight," I said, grinning towards the end of my statement.

Cornering me on the bus about an hour before Avenged went onstage, Val had questioned me about my 'relationship' with Brian as a way to pay her back for covering our asses that morning. Let me tell you: Valary questioning you about something would probably make historians think that she had relatives that were alive during the Spanish Inquisition. That woman was damn good at getting what she wanted.

"For God's sake, Natalie, I don't want to know about that!" she exclaimed and we both burst out laughing, making the guys all look over at us.

"What's so funny, ladies?" Matt asked, giving us a quizzical look.

I giggled and quickly looked into Brian's eyes before saying, "Nothing, Matty. We're just talking and I said something weird is all."

"That's no surprise," Jimmy said and I picked my shoe up off the floor and chucked it at his head. "Hey now, that was uncalled for! You could have seriously injured one of the best, most talented drummers in this world today!" he said, giving me a very serious look. It didn't last for long, though, and we both started laughing.

"I'm sorry, Jimmy," I said and got up from the couch to go give him a hug. I could feel Brian's eyes on me as I embraced Jimmy and then stood in front of the group. "Well, if you all don't mind, I'm going to go to my own room now. I think I've had my fill of Brian's sex stories from the road," I announced, not looking at Brian as I said so.

Matt looked at the clock on the table next to the couch and nodded his head. "That's cool, it's getting kinda late anyways. We'll just party it up tomorrow night, since we have a few days off. Have a good night, Nat," he said and let me give him a quick hug.

"See you guys tomorrow morning," I called after I gave Val a hug and walked towards the door. I swung my heels in my hand as I walked down the hall to my room, my mind wandering as I looked at the pictures on the walls. Once again we were in the nicest hotel we could find in the city, and it didn't surprise me. The guys liked to travel and lodge in style. I reached my room soon enough and left the door unlocked behind me; it was now just a waiting game as I waited for Brian to follow after me.

Knowing that he wouldn't be coming for at least ten to twenty minutes, I took the chance to change into something comfortable. Brian had told me that he wanted me to wear something I didn't mind getting torn up, so I figured something comfortable fit that category. There was no way in Hell I was letting him rip my good lingerie. That shit's expensive, for those of you who don't know.

I had just finished changing when Brian came through the door. The look on his face as he stood with his back against the now-locked door told me that I had about three seconds before he started chasing me. "A little early, aren't you?" I asked, hoping to divert his attention. You can guess how well that worked.

Brian smirked and shook his head, not saying a word. He took a step forward from the door and I instantly took off running for the bathroom. Before I could reach the door, though, Brian had already caught up to me and caught me around the waist. I struggled against his grip and shrieked in surprise when he threw me over his shoulder and started walking back to the main room.

"Brian, let me down!" I demanded, kicking my legs and pounding his back with my fists. Instead of listening, Brian threw me down on the bed and then crawled on top of me. He unzipped my hoodie before sitting up on my hips, smirking down at me.

"Such a pretty little outfit you've got on," he remarked, tracing the curve of my breast with a finger. "Is it especially for me, for tonight?"

I narrowed my eyes at Brian and tried to wriggle my way out from beneath him, but he just pinned both my hands above my head with one of his own. "I swear to God, Haner, if you rip this piece of clothing I'll..."

My sentence was left unfinished as Brian slid his spare hand up my leg and underneath my nightie. Just a simple touch brought goosebumps to my skin. "You'll what, Natalie?" Brian asked, his voice quiet and deep. I shuddered at the sound of it, making him give me a knowing grin. "That's what I thought," he said, maintaining eye contact with me as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. I sat in anticipation as Brian grabbed my hands and handcuffed each one to a post at the head of the bed. When he was done, Brian sat back down on my hips and looked at me. "Now, I'm not going to rip this pretty little number, on account of the fact it looks hot on your amazing body and I would really like to see it on you again," he began and I grinned. "But, I am going to repay you for what you did earlier tonight."

"Give me your worst, Brian," I challenged with a smirk. "I can handle whatever you dish out."

Sitting up so he was now sat on his knees, Brian shook his head at me. "We'll see about that, Ms. Sanders," he replied and placed a hand on each of my thighs and started moving my nightie up my legs. Before going any further, though, he sat back and removed his shirt. I gave him a look and he gave a typical Brian answer. "Just to add to your frustration," he told me and resumed his actions from before. Little did I know, he would turn out to be very right.

"Oh my God, Brian, do something to me already," I groaned about five minutes later. My lingerie was now only about to the middle of my stomach, and I was starting to get anxious.

Brian hooked his thumbs through the sides of my underwear and looked up at me. "Getting antsy, are we?" he asked, a grin on his face as he tortured me slowly removed my panties. "We'll get down to business soon enough doll, don't you worry."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, looking up at the ceiling while I waited for Brian to finish with my underwear. I was caught off guard and gasped in surprise when I felt two of his fingers slide into me. "Fuck," I moaned, arching my back off the bed as he started pumping his long fingers back and forth inside me. I pushed my hips down on his hand, aching for him to go deeper and faster. Much to my enjoyment, Brian inserted a third finger and I pulled against my restraints as the pleasure coursed through my body and began to build up. I was about to climax and ready to scream his name when Brian abruptly pulled his fingers out. I looked down at him in shock and surprise. "You asshole!" I panted angrily, my breathing still heavy. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

Leaning over my body and placing his hands on each side of my head to support himself, Brian lowered his face to mine and captured my lips in a heated kiss. He licked my lower lip, making me instantly forget how angry I was with him and let him in. Our tongues tangled together and he carefully balanced his body weight on one arm as he moved his other hand to massage my left breast. I moaned and bucked my hips against his, resulting in Brian removing his hand so he could lower his body down on top of mine. Feeling all of Brian pressed against my half-naked body made me moan in desire and he moved his mouth down to my neck; there he left his mark and I groaned in pleasure. Just as before, though, he stopped his actions without warning and I was left high and dry.

"How ya feeling, baby?" Brian asked, a huge grin on his face, although his breathing was a bit heavy.

I growled in frustration and replied, "I hate you, Brian Haner Junior. I really do."

"Aww baby, that's no way to talk to me," he cooed in response, only making me angrier. "Besides, we haven't even gotten to the worst part yet."

I stared at him in disbelief. "What the fuck can be worse than you pulling out of me just as I'm about to climax?"

Brian reached down to his belt buckle and slowly started undoing it. "You'll see," he replied. I groaned in frustration when I realized he was going to make me watch him undo his jeans since I couldn't do anything else. What made it worse was that he moved agonizingly slow, dragging the process out as much as he could. When his both his belt and his zipper were undone, he dropped his hands to my hips and looked down at me. "How bad do you want this right now?"

Going against the mental promise I had made not to give into him, I whimpered and answered, "Bad."

"That's not good enough," Brian said and shook his head. He then reached up to undo my handcuffs and secure my wrists in one hand while he used the other to finish removing my lingerie. "Tell me how bad you want me," he whispered, his face mere inches from mine as he whispered into my ear.

I gulped and tried to regain what little composure I had left as Brian started nuzzling my neck. "I want you so bad that it hurts. I want you so badly that if you don't touch me the way I know you want to, I'll go insane. Please, Brian. I want you now."

What I said was apparently the right answer, as Brian immediately lifted himself away from me and started getting rid of his jeans and boxers. It didn't take him long and he quickly plunged into me, releasing my hands and allowing me to pull him closer to me. I threaded my fingers through his hair and wrapped my legs around his waist, making Brian moan as he thrusted into me at a faster pace.

"Fuck, I've wanted to do this all day, even before you messed with me before the show," he panted, looking down at me. "You're like a drug to me, Natalie, and I just can't... resist you or get enough," he added, his words becoming choppy as he started adding more force into what he was doing. "I love you."

"I love you, too," I managed to say, bringing his face down so I could kiss him. "You have no clue how crazy you just drove me, or how insanely jealous I was while you were telling the others that story. I know I have no right, but I couldn't help myself."

Brian placed his lips on mine and I moaned as he started to strike deeper and deeper within me. "You have every right," he told me. "Nobody else may know it yet and it might not be official between us, but I'm yours and what I did was stupid. I'm sorry; forgive me?"

"Yes," I answered him, nodding my head and locking my arms around his neck as my body started to shake. It came out more as a moan, but I knew he heard me. I bit my lip and Brian kissed me once again, masking my screams as I came around him.

"Fuck, I love you," he growled, the words getting louder as he built up to his orgasm. Brian pushed his lips to mine and gave me a harsh kiss as he came, the force of it making me shudder in pleasure. He stayed on top of me until we were both completely done and then rolled off me, pulling me to his side and letting me curl up against his chest. He gave the top of my head a gentle kiss and wrapped an arm around me. "Go to sleep, Natalie," he whispered. "I can feel how tired you are, and we have all night."

I grinned lazily and kissed Brian's chest. "Wake me up when you want round two."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well then.
I'd like to think I got this chapter out in a timely manner, especially considering the sex. It's not easy to write that shit some times lol. Hope you all liked it, though, you horny bastards. (Just kidding, I love you all and you know it)