Status: One Chapter Remaining

In My Dreams It's Me And You

Bet U Wish U Had Me Back

"Oh my God, home sweet fucking home!" Jimmy screamed as he stepped off the bus, making us all laugh as he ran towards the front door.

"Hey fuck-head, get back here!" Matt yelled after him. "I'm not fucking carrying your shit off this bus!"

I hopped down the steps and landed lightly on the ground, stretching my arms into the air and taking a deep breath. "Nothing like being home after a long tour," Zack said, stepping up behind me and handing me my bag.

"Yeah, I didn't realize until now how much I've missed this place and Huntington Beach," I replied with a smile. "I'm glad we didn't have long to travel though, since the last show was in Long Beach."

Just then Brian walked up to us and slung his arm across my shoulders, shaking his head as Val and Matt ran past us to the house where Jimmy could be heard screaming something at Johnny. "So what did you think of touring, Nat?" he asked, looking down at me as he, Zack, and I walked towards the front door.

I moved my bag to my other hand and wrapped my free arm around his waist, seeing Zack look at me out of the corner of my eye. "It was fucking amazing!" I exclaimed. "That last show took the cake, though. The new DVD is going to be killer."

"Yeah well, that's what we're hoping for," Zack replied and opened the door as Brian and I untangled ourselves. Everyone was in the living room once we got inside and Matt looked as though he was ready to fall asleep standing.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going up to bed. Disturb me, and I'll rip your fucking head off," he said, giving Val a kiss before grabbing his bag and trekking up the stairs.

Zack looked around at the rest of us and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess I'm doing the same, talk to you all later."

Once Zack had disappeared up the stairs, it was just Val, Jimmy, Johnny, Brian, and I left in the room. Val sighed and went into the kitchen before coming back into the room and grabbing her purse. "We're completely out of anything actually edible, so I'm going shopping," she told us.

"I'll come with," I offered and she shook her head at me.

"I'm going to be gone a couple of hours, and I'm sure you could find something better to do here around the house," she replied, only Brian, Jimmy, and myself catching the implied innuendo. Val then left, and I looked at Brian.

"So what are you two going to do?" he asked Jimmy and Johnny. Jim, being the smart guy he is, caught on to what Brian was really asking: Are you going to keep him occupied so Natalie and I can go upstairs?

Jimmy smiled and answered, "Short Shit here owes me a rematch in Halo, so you won't be seeing us for a while."

Brian smirked and said, "Alright then, we'll see you guys later. Are you coming upstairs, Nat?"

"I've got nothing better to do, so I guess I'll hang out with you Haner," I replied.

By the time Brian and I had reached the stairway, Jimmy and Johnny had already started their game and were fighting, so we knew we were in the clear. "So you've got nothing to do, huh?" Brian asked, following me up the stairs so he could undoubtedly look at my ass.

"Hmm, I've got something to do alright," I replied, opening his door when we reached it. "But it's more of a someone than a something."

I turned around to face him and Brian stepped up to me, running his hands up and down my arms. "I really like the sound of that," he whispered, smirking as he saw me watching his lips. He leaned in and our lips connected, making me press myself against him and open my mouth for him. Brian took the opportunity and his tongue searched my mouth while he backed us up to his bed. I flipped around at the last second and Brian landed on the bed, pulling me on top of him. "Feeling frisky today, huh baby?" he asked with a grin, holding my hips as I sat on his waist.

"More like dominant," I replied and his eyes widened in amusement. "You don't have a problem with that, do you?"

Brian chuckled, and then groaned when I moved my hips against his. "At this point? Hell no," he said and gasped when I harshly bucked our hips togethert. "Nope, I definitely am going to like this."

I pulled my shirt over my head and sat back to allow Brian to do the same, leaning over his body and pressing our lips together once he had done so. "So you'll let me do what I want?" I purred, dragging my nails down his chest as I pulled away. He nodded, eyes closed, and I moved myself down so I was able to reach his zipper. "Good, because I know you'll like it almost as much as I'm going to," I replied, popping open the button on his jeans and taking the zipper in my teeth, pulling it down and smirking when he instictively jerked as I passed over his erection.

Having pulled his jeans down to around his ankles, Brian's boxers were the only things left in my way. Brian was now sat up on his elbows to watch me, and I quickly took care of the black material holding his erection in. I lifted my eyes to his as I darted my tongue out and flicked his head, biting my lip as his eyes closed and he clenched the bedsheets in his hands. I felt lust course through my body and decided in that instant that I wasn't going to continue with the foreplay; I wanted to please him in any way I could, as soon as I could.

"Oh fuck, baby," he cried, his words turning into a moan as I deep-throated him. "Fuck, just like that."

I bobbed my head up and down him, swirling my tongue over, under, and around as Brian moved his hands to my hair. He pushed lightly on my head, encouraging me to go further than I already was, and I took the challenge without hesitation. I started to increase the pace of my actions and Brian began thrusting his hips upward into my mouth. A moan escaping my lips sent vibrations down his shaft and Brian groaned aloud, his fingers tightening their hold on my hair.

Minutes later, Brian came and I cleaned up afterwards, making him become hard again. He was just getting ready to flip us over when I repositioned myself on top of him. "I'm not done yet, babe," I smirked, slowly lowering myself down on top of him.

"Show me what you got then, cowgirl," he panted and tightly gripped my hips as I began riding him.

Both of our moans filled the room as he urged me to go faster, rocking me back and forth relentlessly as I placed my hands on his chest to brace myself. My fingernails dug into his skin as the pressure easily began to build, making me throw my head back and call his name.

"Come on Natalie," Brian moaned. "Cum for me."

The combination of his hold on my hips and Brian's encouragement caused me to reach my peak almost instantly, and I leaned down to attach my lips to his as I came. He followed not long after and I gently set myself on top of his chest, trying to regain my breath.

"Like Zack said, there's nothing like coming home after a long tour," he whispered in my ear as he rolled us over for another round.

"Val, what the Hell? Why are we coming to this club by ourselves?" I asked as she pushed me through the door of some nightclub in LA later that week. The guys weren't with us and while that didn't bother me, I found it strange that Val randomly decided to take us to LA for the night. Oh, and did I mention that she insisted I wore the quote-unquote "sexiest dress I have"? If not, that would explain why I was wearing this . Needless to say, I don't think Brian would be pleased to know I was wearing this dress without him there.

Having dragged me through the building and finally reached a door marked as "Reservations Only", Val finally stopped and turned to me. "Close your eyes, woman," she instructed and put her hands on her hips, giving me a look that said 'Try me' as I went to object.

"There better not be male strippers in there, Valary, or so help me God, I will hurt you," I grumbled as she stood behind me to help guide me to the door.

Val laughed and I felt her reach around me to open the door. "What's wrong with male strippers?" she asked, and I took a step forward.

"They're fucking creepers, Val!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands into the air blindly. "Why would I want some random guy's junk all up in my face when - "

"SURPRISE!" My words were cut off as that word was collectively shouted and I opened my eyes to see a room full of my friends standing before me.

"What the fuck?" I laughed and shook my head as Jimmy rans towards me and grabbed me up in a hug. "What is going on?"

Jimmy set me down and he pulled Val and myself further into the room, which I noticed had music blaring and a full bar with bartender included. "It's your surprise birthday party, dear Natalie," he explained with a smile as we joined the others at a table.

"Happy birthday Nat!" Johnny exclaimed and raised his glass towards me. "To another fucking year of growing old."

Everyone toasted to that and I rolled my eyes. "Thanks for the endearing words, Christ," I replied sarcastically and he nodded at me. Just then Matt came up and hugged me from behind, making me turn around to hug him properly. "How long have you guys had this planned?" I asked when I pulled away.

He smiled and said, "Long enough to make sure that nothing gets fucked up tonight, so enjoy. Happy birthday, Natalie."

I 'awwed' and hugged him again before he took Val's hand and led them to the miniature dance floor. Deciding I needed a drink, I was about to go to the bar and order one when someone set one on the table in front of me.

"Happy birthday, baby," Brian smiled and sat down next to me. He leaned across to give me a quick kiss before pulling away. "Did you like the surprise?"

I laughed and took a drink of the Jack and Coke in front of me. "I definitely wasn't expecting it," I replied. "In all honesty I thought Val had finally lost it and was taking me along for the ride."

Brian smirked and placed a hand on my thigh, sliding it up to the barely-there hem of my dress. "Do you really think that I'd be able to let you go somewhere in this little number without me being there?" he asked, his longer fingers grazing my panties. "Who knows what kind of guys might try and put the moves on my woman?"

"Mmm, because I am your woman after all," I answered, closing my eyes as he pushed my underwear aside.

"And it is my job to make sure that all the other guys out there know that you're mine," he added and moved in to kiss my neck.

Just as things were about to go further, Zack stepped up to the table. "Hey guys," he greeted, Brian instantly pulling his hand out of my lap and separating himself from me. "How's it going, Nat?"

I cleared my throat and pulled my dress down, although it didn't really have any effect. "It's going pretty good so far," I answered. "This was a nice surprise."

"So do you mind if I have the first dance of the night with the birthday girl?" he asked with a grin. I looked at Brian and bit my lip, which Zack obviously caught. "I mean, if Brian hasn't already called it, or if you two were going to do something," he added.

Brian shrugged his shoulders and picked up his beer, a distant look taking its place on his features as he looked anywhere but at me. I sighed and stood up, letting Zack take my hand. "Let's go," I said with the best grin I could muster.

As Zack and I found a spot on the floor and started to dance, I couldn't help but let my attention wander. Brian was still sitting at our table, looking dejected, and I was slightly worried. I know for a fact he was still worried about Zack trying to make a move on me, and this most definitely was not helping the situation. I couldn't just say no to Zack, though. That would run the risk of being suspicious and that was the last thing Brian and I needed, seeing as how we were planning on revealing our relationship the next day. Despite that, I needed to make this dance between Zack and I the only one of the night; I didn't want Brian getting jealous and becoming distant to me again.

Even though I was thinking about Brian and how he was possibly going to act the rest of the night, it was hard not to get into what I was doing. Zack had a firm grip on my hips, but we stayed a comfortable distance apart, which allowed both of us to have a good time. Looking up, I saw Zack looking down at me and I smiled, causing him to smile in return. His lip rings glinted and stuck out against his lower lip as he laughed and brought me just a little bit closer to him.

"Twenty fucking seven, baby!" I cheered, the alcohol I had consumed so far that night finally kicking in and starting to affect me.

Brian wrapped an arm around me and planted a sloppy kiss on my cheek, making the rest of the drunks group laugh. "Happy birthday, Natalie!" he cried and everyone raised their glasses for what had to be the millionth time that night. "I love you baby," he crooned in my ear, making me throw my arms around his neck. Any jealous feelings he may have had earlier had long ago dissipated and I was quite happy for that.

"I love you too," I whispered, Brian moving his arms to around my torso and holding me closer to him. "Let's go dance!" I exclaimed when we pulled apart, Brian laughing but letting me pull him out of his seat nonetheless.

By the time we had stumbled our way to the private dance floor the song had changed, so Brian and I were now dancing to the song 'Dirty Work' by Halestorm. It wasn't exactly a dancing song, but the content was definitely enough for Brian and I to start getting close, despite who could have been watching. My back was pressed against his chest and Brian had a tight grip on my hips, which were swaying back and forth in time against his crotch. I could feel his fingers dig in to my skin as he got more and more turned on, and I wrapped an arm around his neck, bringing his face down so he could kiss my collarbone without anyone seeing.

We danced the entire song, and I smirked when it switched to yet another Halestorm song. I locked eyes with Zack, who was watching me intently as I danced with Brian, when the bridge and final chorus came up.

Every night.
Every time.
You see me when you close your eyes.

I bet you wish you had me back,
Another chance to get it just like that,
The best you ever had.
And do you close your eyes with her,
And pretend I'm doing you again,
Like only I can?
I bet you wish you had me back.
I bet you wish you had me back.