Status: updating every friday

My Baby's Daddy's Andy Biersack!

I'm pregnant!!!!

I jalt up in my bed and make a frantic sprint to the bathroom. I lean over the toilet bowl and puke for the 5th time this week. I sigh with frustration not understanding what's going on with me. what's wrong with me.

I'm fine for the rest of the day. I'm not sick cause its only in the morn-. I completely stopped what I was thinking. oh my God I might be pregnant!!! but if i am who's the dad. I thought about it. it could be my ex who broke up with me about a week ago.

or it could be my last one night stand, Andy Biersack. okay I know that you think I'm probably lying but I'm not. it was two months ago and I was at a bar drinking cause my boyfriend of a year dumped me. Andy sat next to me. we talked. then we flirted. and you know where it went from there.

oh God what if I am pregnant. will Andy be the dad. and if he is will he want the baby. will he be mad. will he remember me. so many questions run through my head as I think of the potential life growing inside of me. I gather my thoughts stand up and walk to my room then get dressed.

once I'm dressed I get my phone my keys and runs to my car. I drive to Walmart and park. as soon as I do so I walk into the store and look at the pregnancy section. I grab a pregnancy test and look at it. it says it has the best results so I decided to get it.

before I leave I go to the chip Ill and look for pringles. when I go to look further down the Ill I bump into someone dropping the test out of my hand. "I'm so sorry about that" the guy says. he kneels down and grabs the test and gives it to me and you will never believe who it was.

there stood a 6'2 black haired blue eyed Andy Biersack. I smile "hey Andy". he smiles "its nice to see you again Alex how long has it been 2 months" I smile and nod. "so uh you might be pregnant" he asks. I look down at the test and nod. "so who's the dad" he asks.

I bite my lip "there are 2 people I can think of that its possible one of them is my ex we broke up last week". he gives me a sad face "well if its worth it I think your beautiful" he tells me. I blush and look at him through my lashes. "who's the second candidate" he asked.

I take a deep breath and put my head down "Andy it's-" I was cut off by a high pitched female. "Andy babe what's taking so- oh who's this" she says. Andy smiles at the girl. "this is my friend Alex, Alex this is my girlfriend Juliet" he tells me. I looked at her she looked mean and controlling.

I already don't like her. "I've got to go" I grab cheese pringles and walk away. I pay for the stuff and leave. when I get home I take the test. I now must wait 5 minutes. I set a timer and wait. the timer goes off and I look at the test. I see 2 little pink lines meaning I'm pregnant.

"crap" now to figure out who's the dad is.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my first story on this I hope you like it :D