Status: updating every friday

My Baby's Daddy's Andy Biersack!

***!!!

*two months and a week later*

I am now 9 months pregnant with Bruce and I'm so big that I need Andy or anyone really to help me stand. but everything's calmed down a lot.

the boys have been in the studio writing there third album wretched and divine. it was a kick ass record and I can't wait till they release it in a couple of days.

I opened my eyes to see Andy changing into his jeans. "um Andy can you help me stand so I can dress myself" I asked him. he turned around and smiled.

"of course baby" he said helping me up. I stood there for a second and changed into a shirt and some sweat pants. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and got some lucky charms.

I ate my breakfast and sat on the couch watching cartoons. Andy walked in and gave me a kiss before leaving for the studio. I sighed and looked back at the TV.

crow slowly walked over to me. he jumped up on the couch and curled up into a ball on my tummy. I giggled as he purred the vibrations tickling my tummy.

after that there was a really sharp pain in my tummy. the pain was so excruciating I started crying. all I wanted right now was Andy to help me through this.

after a few minutes it faded away and I watched my cartoons. after about three hours I started getting hungry l so I got up and walked to the kitchen.

as I walked in the pain came back but much worse. I gripped the island gritting my teeth together. a few seconds later I hear the sound of liquid hitting tiles.

I got a terrified look on my face and look down seeing clear liquid under my feet. "no no no no no not now" I said to myself. I fished for my phone in my pocket pulling it out calling Andy.

"come on Andy pick up" I said getting scared. he finally picked up "hey Alex what's going on". "Andy my water broke!!!" I said sounding scared.

"please tell me your joking" he said kind of nervous. "no I'm not joking Andy help me!!!!" I whimpered as the pain started to come back. I screamed out in pure agony.

"Andy HELP ME!!" I cried as that's all I wanted to do. "I'm on my way Alex just hang on" he said frantically.

I could hear the pounding of feet on cement meaning they were running to Andy's car. "hurry!!!" I cried walking into the living room hanging up.

I tried to calm my breathing when there was a knock on the door. I got up to find Sammi as happy as can be. "hey Alex, whoa are you okay" she asked taking one of my hands.

I shook my head "I'm in labor and Andy's at the studio" as another contraction came through. I screamed and gripped sammi's hand. "Alex lets get you to the hospital" she said walking me to her car.

once we were in she picked up her cell and called someone. "babe yeah I went over to the bands place and Alex was in labor so I want the guys to meet us at the hospital" she said calmly as I practically broke her hand.

she then hung up and continued driving. take note that her and Jinxx decided to get a place of there own last month because they'll be getting married soon.

we got to the hospital and they rushed me into a room. I laid there and sighed. "well your 5 centimeters dilated so we'll be checking up on you frequently" the doctor told me before leaving.

I sighed and looked down at my tummy. I smiled "daddy will be here soon Bruce" I told him. I sighed and looked at the wall in front of me.

Sammi looked at me and held my hand. "Andy will be here soon" she told me. I nodded she then got a call and left the room. 5 minutes later Andy ran into the room.

"baby are you okay, how have you been, how's Bruce, is he okay" he asked me so many questions. "I'm okay I've been in pain Bruce is fine just calm down and sit next to me" I told him.

he nodded walking over to me taking my hand just as another contraction came on. after that it was one after another and the next hurt worse then the last.

I felt like I was going to be ripped open. a doctor came in and looked at my charts "oh my, your 9 centimeters now the baby should be here within the next few minutes,

we better get you to the delivery room" she said fixing my bed in order to move me. I gripped Andy's hand with a smile on my face. "oh and you are" she said looking at Andy.

"oh I'm her boyfriend the baby's father" he said smiling down at me. seconds later the doctor, like five nurses male and female, and Andy were running down the hall to the delivery room.

once there they opened the back of my gown and gave me an epidural and made me lay down. after a little bit they were ready for me to push.

I began to push and screamed at the top of my lungs. Andy just held my hand and helped me with my breathing. after about 15 minutes of agonizing pressure I herd him wail.

I smiled as they set him on my chest. the doctor looked at Andy "would you like to cut the cord daddy" she asked him. he nodded and cut it with a smile on his face.

I looked down at Bruce who was now calm on my chest. his eyes were still closed but he looked so perfect. he was really pale just like me and Andy but that's how baby's start out.

he had Andy's nose, his facial structure, he had my ears, my lips, he was skinny and long just like Andy. he was a spitting image of his daddy.

that made me smile. then they picked him up and wised him away to be weighed and measured. just then I felt another large amount of pressure.

I screamed at the top of my lungs scaring everyone. the doctor walked over to me and her eyes went wide. "where not done!!!" she yelled to the other nurses.

I was so confused but pushed anyway. I just wanted the pressure to go away. 3 minutes later there was another wail of a baby but this one was much more high pitched then the other.

then the doctor laid a baby on my chest. "its a girl" she told me. I looked down at my little girl in awe. she was just so tiny. she had my ears, my nose, Andy's lips, she was really small meaning she was short like me.

she was perfect. "hi baby girl, I'm sorry mommy never talked to you I never knew you were in there" I said looking down at her.

I then looked up at Andy who had a huge smile on his face and tears streaming down his cheeks. "she's so beautiful Alex, I'm the father of a twin boy and girl" he said smiling.

"this is the best day of my life" he said petting our daughters head. I smiled up at him and kissed him. "I love you Andy" I said looking into his eyes.

"I love you too Alex" he said kissing my head. I smiled as they picked up our little Coralline off my chest and did the same to her as they did Bruce.

"do you have names for them both" the doctor asked. I nodded "Bruce Michael Biersack and Coralline Sophia Biersack" I told her. "those are beautiful names for beautiful twins" she said.

I smiled "thank you I had the help of my amazing boyfriend" I said looking at Andy. "well now you need lots of rest I'm going to wheel you to your room and I want you to sleep okay?" she asks.

I nodded as she rolled me back to my room. "get lots of rest now" she said as she closed the door. once the door was closed I was fast asleep.

Andy's P.O.V.

I can't believe I have twins. TWINS!!! today is possibly the best day of my life. the doctor wheeled Alex into her room and then closed the door. she then turned to me.

"congratulations the twins are the most healthy twins I've ever seen" I smiled. "can I see them" I asked. she nodded and showed me into the nursery.

we walked in and over to two plastic bassinet's with the names Bruce and Coralline on them. I smiled down at them seeing my son and daughter.

Bruce was sound asleep but Coralline was awake and fussy. "would you like to feed her" the doctor asked me handing me a baby bottle. I nodded picking her up out of her bassinet.

I sat down in the rocking char that was next to their bassinet's and put the bottle up to her lips. she immediately started eating as if her life depended on it.

I chuckled "you better slow down or someone's going to get a tummy ache" I said in a fake baby voice. she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

i looked down at her eyes and saw that dark blue color I've come to love. I smiled "you have your mommy's eyes baby girl" I told her. she smiled at me as she finished up her bottle.

I set the bottle on the counter and softly patted her back. she burped twice and then yawned. I kissed her head and she closed her eyes.

"I open my lungs dear, I sing this song at funerals, no rush these lyrics herd a thousand times, just plush, a baby girl I've held so tightly,

the pain it visits almost nightly I feel your touch" as soon as I sang that last lyric she fell asleep. I smiled and set her down in her bassinet and left the room.

I then decided to tell the guys the great news. I feel I've kept them waiting long enough. I walked into the waiting room and everyone stood up.

"he's here, I'm a dad" I yelled. everyone ran up to me and gave me hugs. "oh and something unexpected happened but that's a suprize" I said.

Sammi smiled "hows Alex" she asked. "she's good she's sleeping the poor things drained" I said looking at the them all.

"yeah but little Bruce is healthy and happy and he looks just like me" I told them. "great well have an Andy Jr running around" Jake said causing everyone to laugh.

"well I think you guys should go home and get some rest" they all nodded and left. I went to Alex's room and fell asleep in a chair by her side.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took me so long to update it was my birthday last weekend along with my sisters baby shower it was crazy. so i'm now updating hope you like it