Status: updating every friday

My Baby's Daddy's Andy Biersack!

a day without andy

woke up the next morning to Andy's empty bed. I looked around the room and saw that Andy was gone. I got up and walked into the living room to find ash, sammi, and Jake's girlfriend.

"hey have you seen Andy" I ask. all 3 pares of eyes were on me. "oh yeah Andy told me that today he will be with Juliet all day, so you'll be without him for today" sammi said.

"can you please explain what happened to you two when you were in the bathroom" she asked as I sat at the kitchen table. "oh I have got to here this" says ash.

I blush "well when you all went to bed he took me to his room and gave me his cloths to ware and set up blankets on the floor" I said. Ash seemed sad.

"wait there's more a little while later I woke up freezing so Andy asked if I wanted to sleep with him, I said sure and climbed into his bed,

he apologized for having me sleep on the floor and making me and the baby freeze, short after I fell asleep again,

like 3 hours later I woke up ran to the bathroom and puked, what I didn't see was that Andy was awake so he came to make sure I was okay, a lot of other things happened that resulted in us hugging" then sammi turned to ash.

"it was the cutest talked ever its like they ment every word they said and it sounds like Andy's starting to fall and this time she'll be there to catch him" she said with a squeal.

ash smiled "I feel as if this baby is bringing you too closer together" he says. I giggle and blush. "oh and by the way my name is Ella I'm Jake's girlfriend" she tells me.

i nod and sigh standing up and walk into the living room to lay on the couch. I stared up at the sealing wondering what I would do all day. a couple seconds later I hear a meow close to my ear.

I jump and turn my head to see a little black cat with white on some parts of its body. "hi there were did you come from" I say petting it. it pures as it crawls onto my tummy.

it sniffs me a bit then curls up on my tummy purring. I smile and pet it some more. I grab the remote off the coffee table and turn the TV on. I look through random channels till I find a batman Marathon.

I put a blanket over my legs and watch it with the cat on my tummy. I wish I new what its name was. as I watched the marathon hours pass and it starts getting dark.

I don't know when I fell asleep but the next thing I knew was my eyes shot open to see Andy carrying me up the stairs. I look down at my tummy to see the cat was still there. I smile at it and look up at Andy.

"I'm sorry I woke you and I couldn't get crow to move" he says walking into his room. "so that's his name crow" I say. "yeah he's my cat and he Really seems to like you,

which I find weird because he hated all the other girls I brought home" he says laying me on his bed. I Scooch over so he can lay next to me. "oh and I didn't know you liked batman" he says.

I smile "well you never asked" I lay my head down on his chest and curl into him trying not to make crow fall off. I looked at Andy and kissed his cheek then put my head back on his chest.

"well I would love to know more about you" he said looking down at me. "well I'm an open book ask me anything you want to know" I told him smiling.

"well who's your favorite rock band" he asked. "well as of right now black veil brides is my favorite rock band" I said with a smile. "really?" he asked.

I nodded "yep I haven't really known you guys long but your a great band" I said yawning. "you sleepy" he asked.

I nodded and laid my head back on his chest. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
updated before I went to school hope you like it