Status: I will update as soon as I can! Please give me feed back on what you think about it! (VIC WONT COME IN UNTIL CHAPTER 3)

In Case of Emergency, Dial 411

With old goodbye's theirs new Hello's

(The day Kellin had been sent to his foster home.)

Kellin's POV.- I has awoken to the loud irritating ring of the alarm that had been set on my phone for this day. I grimaced and hesitantly opened my eyes stretching my arms out, slowly letting out a yawn. I then realized what today was, My hair fell into my eyes and I had a frown forming on my face. I then thought to myself "Today's the day...Im being sent away from home due to my fathers harassment, Mother can't take it anymore so she is sending me off to a home in Seattle Washington." I got up and made my bed, and began to get my belongings together. I heard a knock at my door, and my mother and younger brothers were there teary eyed telling me how sorry they were, Mother hugged me and said "Kellin we love you son..It is only for the best..Please keep in touch." I then hugged her trying my best not to cry. It wasn't easy to leave home. My mother then told me she was going to be waiting in the kitchen for me, she left my room and told me to take a minute to cool off. I looked around my now empty room and sat on my nicely made bed. I sighed to myself "Man..These walls were all I had haha..I wonder if I could perhaps make some friends at this Foster home, maybe they could be a family to me as well." I then stood with little confidence, and grabbed my bags, turning the handle on my bedroom door, Then something in my mind snapped "Oh shit!" I walked back to my dresser and I retrieved a small baggie witch contained the last of my cocaine. "Pfff..I can't leave this here..My father would not only hunt me down and beat me. But it's all Ive got left." Then exiting the room with my things my mother escorted me to the car, and we began driving to the Foster home in Seattle WA. The ride there was very depressing. Mother couldn't seem to keep her tears in. I then broke the silence "Thank you Mom, for everything. You're an amazing woman and im sure everything is going to be just fine. I will keep in touch I promise." My mother leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. So many thoughts were going 100 miles per hour through my head. "..I wonder how things at home will be without me, I hope the tension calms down, What will this Foster home be like..? Will the people there like me?, Would I get away with doing drugs there?" I can't seem to find an answer to any of these questions. I dozed off while thinking of these events. About an hour later I felt a hand shaking me by the shoulder, and a faint voice "Kellin, were here..get up!" I groggily opened my eyes and looked around. I seen a somewhat large house and exited the car grabbing my bags, waiting for mother to give me my final hug and kiss goodbye for awhile. "Goodbye Kellin, I love you so much. Please do good here and keep in touch." She said in a caring tone, She then pulled me into a hug and kissed the side of my face. As she got into the car I got teary eyed, thinking of my old Home. Waving to my mother as she pulled out of the drive way I felt warm tears dripping down my cheeks. I then turn around to see the large house, Wiping my tears away. I made my way up the small set of stairs to knock on the front door. A man that had been about 6'1 answered the door wearing a tank top, cut offs and a pair of TOMS. He was tattooed from the neck down his arms. He smiled and patted my head. "Hey there little bro, you must be Kellin eh?" I nodded my head at the man. He smiled and Opened the door for me to walk in. He began "Kellin, My name is Austin. I am one of your care takers. Its nice to have someone new here. We haven't had someone come here for awhile ya'know." I nodded in agreement to what he had just told me. He then bent down to be my size and said "Ahhhh come on! You don't have to be shy here little bro!" I then spoke O-oh sorry A-austin. "Ah fuck I stuttered!! hes going to think im weird!" I thought to myself. Austin just smiled and gave me a pat to my head. He showed me to a large room, with a King sized bed, and a 35 Inch TV, with a walk in closet and a bathroom to the left. "This will be your room Kellin" He said. I nodded and set my bags down. "Thanks" I said trying to be polite. Austin smiled as usual, And said "Hey kellin your other care taker is my Older brother Mitch, he is 28, Three years older then me! haha. He's not as cool as me though, so be somewhat polite around him, okay?" I looked up to Austin "Got cha' I said wondering who else could live in this house. Austin went to get a clean sheet and pillow cases for my bed. I sat on my bed looking at my feet, looking back up then seeing a boy about my age walking past the room I am staying in. I was hoping he didn't notice me here so he didn't strike a conversation. But was I wrong. The boy came in the room with a grin. "Oh hey man. Who are you, the new guy??" I looked with a bit of worry in my eyes, "Ha, yeah I am. Im Kellin Its nice to meet you." The smiled and held out his hand to shake, I took his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you Kellin, My name Alex Gaskarth. But I go by just Alex haha." Was looking around the room. "Ahhh about time we got someone new! Come on you've gotta meet Jack." "Who??" I said in a curious tone. "Jack!" He replied. "My best friend". "Oh! Okay" I said weakly. Austin walked past us and shouted "THATS MY COUSIN, ALEX." I shook my head, "Yes austin I know!" He smiled and placed the sheets and pillow cases on my bed, as me and Alex looked for Jack. Alex then asked me "So man why are you here? This place is for people who've had struggles in their lives." I Was a bit shaken and shook my head no, "Could I tell you later.." I asked in a whiny tone. Alex shrugged and said "Sure pal." "OH ITS JACK" he said loudly. I was awkwardly standing in my spot as I seen the taller boy with skunk hair jumping around like an Ape laughing hysterically saying "Ohhh Alex is that Kellin?!?!?!? Austin told me about him!" "COME HERE" screamed Jack. I awkwardly walked over to the guy. "Hi" I said. Jack made a fart noise with his mouth and pulled me into a hug. "BE A MAN. I LIKE HUGS WHEN I SEE SOMEONE NEW." he exclaimed. I Hugged the boy and then took a few steps back. "Nice to meet you Jack" I said in a normal tone of voice. He Nodded "Nice to meet you too Kellin!" Alex smiled and said "So now everyone knows each other we just have to wait for Mitch to get home with lunch." Jack then thrusted the air "YEAAAAAH LUNCH haha." Alex chuckled along with him and I stood smiling at the two. I then told them I would be back, I was going to set my room up. They both nodded. "SMELL YA LATER SHORT STOCK" Said Jack jokingly. Alex waved "See ya man!" I walked back to my room and though "Heh this place may not be as bad As I thought after all.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright be sure to let me know how I am doing ! Give me feed back, and I will update as much as I can ! :)