Status: I will update as soon as I can! Please give me feed back on what you think about it! (VIC WONT COME IN UNTIL CHAPTER 3)

In Case of Emergency, Dial 411

A trophy fathers trophy son.

Kellin's POV-
I walked back into my room firmly shutting the door behind me, I set my bed up and Put my clothes in the closet. I sighed, no matter how good things could be I still feel upset about my father. I am wondering why my father has always treated me like dirt.."Is this what you call a Family ?? I said to myself shutting the door to my closet." I laid on my bed and got a sick feeling in my stomach. "Im just a useless awkward piece of shit!" I then felt tears in my eyes. "Dammit why the fuck am I crying?!" I ask myself this question a lot. I hopped off my bed, and made my way to the bathroom on the left of my room, I stared in the mirror. "No wonder my Father hates me, Look at me.." I sighed and let out a growl from the back of my through. I then pulled the small baggie of my Cocaine from my back pocket. I stared at it. "Should I..?" I asked myself. I started opening the bag. I then heard my bedroom door open. "Kellin, Mitch is home with some Burger King! Come on down!" I then looked down "Fuck man." I thought as I put the Cocaine back in my back pocket. "Coming!" I said cheerfully. Austin smiled "Awwww, sweet Kells you sound happy!" I walked by the older male and he stopped me, "You know Kellin..I find you really adorable" He said with a Small wink and a ruffle to the top of my head. "I-Im what.. And im not your pet Austin! Don't pet me" I sighed and he shrugged his shoulders and made a hand gesture for me to follow him down to the kitchen. I followed him thinking about What he just said " Am I really ADORABLE. GAAAH.." I glanced at him. "But hes 25...im 18 such a big difference in age.."
Alex and Jack were making "WOOP" noises when I came down, I seen another man, He was sitting at the table looking calm and collected. He had sleeved tattoos, and was wearing a white V neck, skinny's and some Vans. I walked up to the table and introduced myself to the man. "Hi my name is Kellin, Its nice to meet you" The man Glanced at me, "Hello there Kellin, nice to meet you im Austins brother Mitch". I nodded, "I know Austin told me about you Its a pleasure Mister!" Mitch flashed a smile and walked by me patting my shoulder "Im going to bed though You guys take care of yourselves." As he excused himself Austin came out sitting by me. "So Kells" He said with a happy tone, Tell me about yourself..You're to quiet!! I shook a bit. "Well" I began "My name is Kellin Quinn, I am 18 years old, I love to sing its my burning passion, Ive got a song book. I don't let people read in it though. I got good grades in school, Im an animal lover, And uh that's the basics." I said with a slight blush on my face.

Austins POV-
'Oh man I think im digging Kellin.. He's so cute.. thoes deep blue eyes, the Raven colored hair, Hes sexy voice. Man I want to hear him sing to me" I looked into Kellins eyes, he looked absent minded as he was explaining the basics of himself. I just pat his head and assured him that he could always talk to me if he needed someone to be there for him, He smiled at me an gave me a hug, I felt my face going going a little red. "Awww Kells it's okay" Then I noticed, I felt warm drops hit my shoulder. "Wha..Kellin???" Kellin was crying. He started talking "H-he was never there for me..It means a lot to me that someone wants to be there for a fucking mess like me!" I was in pure shock that such sweet guy was calling himself a mess. "Kellin!" I shouted.."whats the matter???" He shook his head "My Father..Always Beating me, and calling me worthless he tells me im just as good dead as I am alive!" I pulled him in and gave him a big hug." Kellin hugged me back, "Fuck him" I said. Kellin stopped, "w-what..?" He stuttered. "Fuck the damned ass hole" I said. Im here for you, If he touches you, I will kill him.Kellin looked at me and grinned "Then to me he'd be just as good dead as he is alive." As out embrace ended Kellin smiled and ruffled my hair. I grinned and Said "well I am going to My room Kellin If you ever need something Im here. I walked away and left him to chat with Alex and Jack.

Alex's POV-
"Dude that Kellin sure is a sensitive one. I wonder what him and Austin were just talking about. Jack tugged at my shirt "ALEX" "Lets go see Kellin!!!!" he protested. I slapped the shit out of Jacks Ass. "Lets go man" Jack moaned and plastered a cheesy smile on his face. We approached Kellin. Jack hugged him and sung "LITTLE BEE, IT IS OKAY, LITTLE BEE, WE WILL SEE, ONE DAY LITTLE BEE WE WILL CONQUER THE WORLD" "Yehp beez," "What the fuck Jack, you're going to shit thoes lyrics outta your ass hole tomorrow morning arrent you. "Im pregnant. They will fly out of my man parts"
Kellin had a what the fuck face plastered on, I coughed "Ahem SOOOOO Kellin." He looked. "Yes Alex, Jack?" "Let's hang bro." I said. Kellin smiled and followed us. "LETS PLAY DUCK FUCK GOOSE.....I MEAN DUCK DUCK GOOSE" Kellin smiled and said."Dude you're fucking insane Jack."
Jack laughed obnoxiously and smacked his ass. "Yeahhhhhh I get like this" I sighed "Jack Bby It okay" Kellin sighed. Aww Kellin you okay? He said "Yeah I just wish people would care more about me." I was confused at this point "ive got to get to know this guy But mark my words one day..We will all know him."

(Three years later-)

Kellin's POV- Im waking up to the sunshine blinding me, "Hmph.."I stretched out and sat up..hmmm, I feel weird today. Alex and Jack barged in. "YOLO HAHAHAHAHA" I took a good look and seen the two in a better view. They were practically naked. "NOOO DAMN NUDEST.GET OUT" The two monkey screeched down the stares. I rubbed my head, "God damn its been three years and these bitches are still at it. I shook it off and I got up slowly and dragged myself to my bathroom. Its been two months since ive thought about Father. I undressed myself, and took a quick shower. I got out and picked out my outfit, My dark blue TOMS, Black skinny's Rolled em; up. And my favorite ANTHEM tank top. As I was changing I heard my door open "He Kell's its Austin!! We've got another guy coming in tomorrow! Ya'll gonna share a room together!!! Tidy the room Kells!" He said As he left the room. "What..Another person. "Gahhhh FUCK I just got used to everyone !! I sure hope this one accepts me just as much as the other guys.." I said with my hair covering my eyes,
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys if it's crappy!!!!! But Im trying to get this updated for you guys. it will get interesting soon enough Feed back?