Status: THIS STORY MIGHT FINISH EARLY! OTHERWISE IT MAY BE ABANDONED, I APOLOGIZE!

We Were Kidnapped By Who?!

The end?

Morgan's POV

(0 days remain)

Well..I guess this is it. I should just accept that I'll never see my family, friends, or anyone ever again. Gerard is going to drive all of us to the airport to get on a private plane. Yep, apparently if we rode on public flights since we would have to go through security, the security guards might be a little suspicious about me and Sheradon. Frank and Jack were packing all of our stuff, well, only the four of them since I don't have anything to bring. Alex, I have no idea where he is, I know he's with Sheradon, but not where he's exactly at.
Sighing, I pushed the curtain away from the window to look out, and see Frank opening the trunk of the black station wagon. Gerard was in the car with his door opened, letting his legs hang outside. He was yelling at Frank about something, he seemed angry too. Frank gave a dirty look at him and slammed the trunk closed, and stormed back to the house. Gerard punched the side of the car as he got out and following Frank back into the house. The front door was heard being opened downstairs, followed with arguing.

"Frank, what the hell is your problem!?" Gerard yelled out. "You've been acting like a fucking prick ever since the concert."

"What's MY problem?! What the fuck happened to YOU?! You're doing so many things that's..well, fucked up! First you made Alex hate me and Jack for no goddamn reason, you randomly wanted to stop our music career, and now you're making me and the rest of us kidnap children! I mean, WHY?! if you think that-"

"SHUT UP! First of all, that's a long time ago and get the fuck over it! If you were really my friend, you would help me get these kids back with us and you don't understand. You'll never understand why we're doing this, and you helped me. You helped me get these fucking kid. And you. will. not fucking stop, not right now. and I don't give a fuck of what you want and you-

"BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO FUCKING DO IT! I never did, but all of you fucking made me do it! Now we're going to get arrested thanks to your fucked-up plan. Alex also raped Sheradon! I heard them..ugh..doing it! So that's another reason for us being in jail. Hey, Gerard. Our band's purpose was to help kids, not kidnap them! I don't want to keep doing this, Gerard!

"What are you going to do then? Turn us in? You're only going to waste your life by being in a jail cell? You think you really want that?"

"It's better than this!!! Morgan wants and needs to go home! Her family needs her back! She doesn't deserve to be kidnapped her whole life. Same with Sheradon, why can't you just do that!? Here, how about I do you all a favor and just bring them back to their families, then everything can just go back to normal."

Wait a minute, Frank was on my side? He wanted to help me all along?! I heard some objects being broken downstairs, followed with them..throwing punches?

"You won't! I won't allow you, and if you even try, I will fucking kill you. You know what happened to Bob after he tried to do the same thing. Morgan needs to be with us, she'll forget about her so-called ''family''. Gerard explained to Frank. (Bob used to be the drummer in My Chemical Romance) Bob was killed by Gerard?!

"I..I know. Please, Gerard - Don't do this, please." Frank pleaded.

"I'll do whatever the fuck it takes for me to be happy. You can't stop me, Frank. Now, get in the fucking car and wait." Gerard demanded.

Okay, I really wasn't expecting this at all. I just wish Frank would be brave enough to kick Gerard's ass or something, or maybe he already did?

"Come on, Morgan." Gerard said at the doorway. I didn't see him there! Maybe I wasn't paying attention. "It's time."

I sighed and nodded, knowing that he was right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two hours later.

It was a long trip, getting to the airport. Instead of going inside it though, we went around it to meet some guys there. They were the pilots to our plane. Oh, all six of us are outside at the plane yard, walking to our plane. Frank was walking next to me, we also had Gerard watching us with his hand in his right pocket. Every time it peeked out, he quickly pushed it back in the pocket. I wasn't too sure what it was. Sheradon was with Alex, holding his hand, and STILL doing flirtatious moves on each other. Jack kept looking at us like Gerard, but instead of anger, it was sadness which also surprised me. I looked up at Frank and saw that he had a black eye, followed with his whole right cheek in the dark shade of purple. I wanted to say something, but it was probably going to be stupid. (Probalby like my sentence's!!! GAH!! -_-)

"..You, uh, okay, Frank?" I asked. He only sighed and patted my back. I'm guessing he wasn't. Up ahead, there was a small, white plane. It was obviously the one we had to get on. One of our pilots pushed some stairs with wheels to the plane, then walked on them to unlock went the plane. Gerard gestured us to make Frank and I go in first, followed with Jack, Sheradon, Alex then himself.

Inside of the plane was REALLY nice. The seats were white, and the floor was a black with a linoleum cover. There was a woman dressed in blue with a cart full of things to eat. I couldn't eat though, not after what's going on.

I sat on the leather seats at the front row, there were at total of six seats. I sat by the window and Frank sat next to me. Sheradon sat behind us with Alex, Jack was sitting by himself, and Gerard sat at the row next to us. Gerard, once again, kept glancing at us every now and then. The plane also had a rough take off too, and I was also wishing for it the plane to crash too. Yes yes, I know, it's fucked up. But, this was more fucked up than anything else.
Goodbye..I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS STORY IS DONE! I'M WORKING ON A NEW STORY THAT WILL NOT SUCK! Thank you all for reading, and sorry for the stupid contents in it.

Shout out for gummibearlover12!!