Status: Currently writing , Updating quickly

The Unexpected

Chapter 001

"But mom....I don't want to go to Degrassi! I love it here!" Jadyin spoke to mother with a little attitude in her voice.

Her dad and mom made a desicion to move back to Canada after living in north carolina for 14 years.
She didn't like that idea at all, She loved living in America, but mostly loved living in the state and the town she was in right now even though it wasn't all that big of a town, she still had a few friends, she wasn't willing to give up. Just so her dad can transfer to a new job in a whole different country.

She knew thats where she was born since she was adopted. She knew this, and she was ok with this fact. She loved her parents and consider them as her bilogical parents even though reality said other wise.

"Don't speak to your mother like that" Her dad barged into the conversation. Her dad was all about respect.

"I'm Sorry, I just love it here, I love my school, my friends, and, my life!" She proclaim trying to hold back the tears that were trying to roll down her cheeks.

"we know that sweetie,and, were Sorry to do this....But the school your going to is a autually a great school. " Mom said with a smile.

"Even so, I still don't like this" Jadyin said still willing to at least try to re think about it.

"Yes, degrassi is a wonderful school I got a friend who's a teacher there, Name's Archie Simpson" Dad said while flipping through the news paper.

"What-ever-I don't Care, I still HATE THIS!" Jadyin said as she stomped her way to her room and slammed the door shut.

Tommorow she will be on her way to the air port at exactly 4:30 AM just to go to Canada, Something she was not looking forward to and been dreading for a week since she found out...
♠ ♠ ♠
I've not written anything for a while, So Sorry if this isn't perfect, I'm looking for an Editor so if your interested send me a message! Don't forget to Subscribe, I'm trying to get to five subs by the end of the first 3 chapters or so =) Comments are most appriciate :)!