Status: Dᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ: Nɪᴀʟʟ Hᴏʀᴀɴ. Tʜᴀᴛ sᴇxʏ Iʀɪsʜ ʙᴏʏ ♡ ♡ ♡

Secretly Crushing

Chapter 1

Scarlett's POV ~Chapter 1~
"Isn't this cute?" Demi said, holding up a gray tank top with sequins on it. It made her eyes pop out with excitement.

"That looks really good on you!" I smiled. Demi and I were at the mall, looking at rack full of clothing, trying to pick out clothes for Demi's date.

"What's wrong?" Demi asked. She put back the gorgeous top away on the rack and looked at me. She knew something was wrong, but I'm NOT going to tell her.

"Nothing! Only that... your growing up so fast..and uh... I'm happy for Niall and you!" I lied. Truth is, I don't want Demi to fall in love with Niall. I like him, but Demi is too love struck to notice.

"Aw! It's alright Scarlett, you'll find your soul mate!" Demi hugged me and went back looking at the clothes.

"Thanks Demi, your a great friend." This time I wasn't lying. Demi is a great friend, beautiful, funny, and everything I'm not. I looked at the gray tank top, it felted like it was calling me.

"I'm so excited for tonight!" Demi giggled, trying to make a conversation.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked. I don't want to know, the more I know the more my heart crumbles up and dies.

"Were going to an Italian dinner, movie, then he drops me off!" Demi sighed, hopelessly in love. Why can't Niall do that for me? Even if it was all fake acting.

"So is it like official?" I questioned, grabbing the tank top and eying myself in front of the mirror that the mall had.

"No." Demi replied. Relief washed over me as I smiled. "I hoping he'll ask after a few dates." The smile disappeared.

"Aren't you worried about the fans?" I was trying to make Demi rethink her option. But a part of me was thinking that I wasn't a real friend.

"Nah, Niall said that some will be open about it." Demi said. Her back was faced towards me as she spun around facing me. She had a purple dress that looked beautiful, probably more beautiful if Demi wore it.

"You HAVE to wear that!" I said. I may be a back stabbing best friend, but I want Demi to be happy, and hopefully be invited to their wedding. As much as it would hurt.

"Really? I'll go try it on!" Demi squealed with joy, as if she found her dress for her wedding. She rushed off into the fitting room.I checked my phone for any updates, specifically on Niall.

"So, does it fit?" I ask, sighing, Niall didn't tweet anything. But I wasn't really expecting anything, I'm just glad he doesn't those stupid selfies.

"It does! I'm coming out!" Demi announced. The curtain that kept people from peeking into Demi flung open, exposing Demi.

"You look HOT!" I said. She really did look good in it, the purple dress hugged her curves perfectly.The small sliver belt that wrapped around Demi, sparkled like diamonds. The dress went just above the knee and didn't expose too much.

"Thanks Scarlett! I'm going to get out of it and pay." Demi drew back the curtains and began changing.
___________________________________________________________________________________

After the dress, we went to buy matching shoes. We got shoved with cameras and questions, but they didn't bother to go into the store with us.

"Oh my god, my legs look like cows!" Demi huffed. She was wearing sliver high heels with these straps.

"Demi you look fine!" I reassured her. She did, she looks good in... EVERYTHING. While I look like some whale and pig mixed together.

"Fine.. I'll go buy it." Demi said. Her phone started playing her song 'Heart Attack'. "Could you get that?" I nodded and looked at the text she got.

From: Niall
Pick u up @ 6 (;

I think my heart just literally flipped and did the harlem shake. Because one, HE JUST DID THE WINKY FACE and two, I just imagined Niall picking me up at 6. Hey! A girl can dream, can't she?

"Demi, it's from Niall. He texted saying he'll pick you up at 6." I told her putting down the phone.

"Text him back saying okay!" Demi said, she was too busy paying for the cashier and handing out autographs.

"A-alright.." I managed to say. What should I text him? Alright, calm down Scarlett just say okay, or maybe should I add in that it's Demi's friend?

To: Niall
Okay. Btw, this is Scarlett, Demi's best friend. Has she mentioned me before? Demi's too butts buying shoes for her date. I mean your date, well it's her date too.. Anyways have a wonderful day! :) I hope it's sunny at your hotel. NOT that I know your staying at a hotel, just a guess. I'm not like stalking... Bye!!!

"And... send!" I said to myself. As the speech bubble text appeared I read it again. Oh my god I accidentally said butt instead of busy.

"Okay let's go." Demi smiled as she picked up her phone off the mini table and started walking out with me behind her.

Something inside of me was telling me to stop that date, some how.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWW POOR SCARLETT :C
I could totally relate to her....
BUT LMAO THAT JERK FACE AIN'T HAVING NONE OF THIS.
*Single Ladies starts playing in the background*
Um, I don't know what to put in the description so ._.
aca-AWKWARD....