Status: Please be patient with me. I will update when I get time.

Nothing But The Truth

Two years ago, Scarlett Swan broke up with her boyfriend, Travis, for cheating on her and declared that they stayed friends. Now, two years later, Scarlett sleeps with almost every guy around, blaming it on Travis for cheating on her. She just wants to find a guy who will actually stick around, to stay with her.

Not only is this one thing that's wrong with Scarlett, but her father hates her, her mother's disappointed in her and she can't lie. Literally. If she does, she suffers from immense pain in her head. There's also the fact that she can't push back her love for her ex boyfriend, and she constantly worries that being friends with him was a grave mistake.

Will Scarlett find new love? Will she take Travis back? Will her father ever love her again? What about stopping the sleeping around? Read and find out the answers!

Hello, readers. I ask of you to not be silent ones. Comment, criticize, tell me if you like it, anything, just please do not be rude about it. If you wish to give me ideas, or tell me something to add, I recommend that you send me an actual message, and maybe we can come to an agreement. Please do not hesitate to tell me what I am doing wrong, and if I can make something better. I want criticism, so give it, please! Also, if I do not update fast enough, please be patient. I tend to get writer's block and will constantly go back and try to figure out what to do with the story. However, I will update. The when is what I do not know. Thank you for reading!

Rated R for sexual scenes and language, swearing, among other things.


© 2013 by Dana McCrone