My City

girl this boat is sinking

Ben felt like a million dollars as he closed up his very first show, smiling at the small audience. As he looked around the dark club his eyes met Seattle’s and he beamed. He quickly handed off the mike to the next act, hopping off the stage and walking over to her and Ryan. “So, how did I do?” He asked, still grinning from ear to ear.

Seattle simply shrugged, Ryan mimicking her before the pair busted out laughing. Ben simply rolled his eyes, sitting down beside Seattle as the next performer warmed up. “Just when you think your posse has your back.”

“You were great Ben, no need to get your panties in a twist.” Seattle joked, giving his arm a small squeeze.

“I know, he’s turning into a diva already, what are we going to do?” Ryan asked, looking at Seattle and biting his lower lip. Ben knew that Ryan wanted to sleep with Seattle, he had confessed it to Ben practically the first second they’d met, and he didn’t know why the thought bugged him so much. Seattle was a stunning woman, and Ben could easily understand why guys would want her, but something about the hungry look in the younger boy’s eyes just made Ben uneasy.

“Hey Sea, will you go order us another round of drinks?” Ben asked, eager to get her away from Ryan for a moment. She rolled her eyes, muttering something about him being a diva before making her way to the bar. The moment she was gone Ben looked at Ryan. “Keep it in your pants bro.”

“What? It’s not like you two are dating.” Ryan said. “You told me you were just friends.”

“So?”

“So that means that perfect ass of hers is mine for the taking.” Ryan said with a small wink. Ben pressed his lips together tightly.

“Look, she’s like a sister to me-”

“So what you did in the treehouse, that was just inbreeding?” Ben flushed as Ryan chuckled. “You talk a lot when you’re drunk.”

“Jesus Christ, you cannot tell Seattle I told you that.”

“Oh I do plan on it actually, and then I’m going to promise she’ll scream about ten times louder when I take care of her.” Ryan gave Ben another small wink and he couldn’t tell if his young friend was kidding or not. He didn’t have time to ask, however, before Seattle showed up, smiling.

“My favorite part of shows.” Ben said, smiling as he lifted his beer to clink with those of his friends. “The after party!”

XXX


Ben was already seeing stars and it was only about eleven. He didn’t remember catching the name of the stunning redhead who was grinding against him, but he didn’t give a flying fuck as long as she kept moving her hips against him like that. He bit his lip, rolling his hips to meet her movements as the base pounded through the house they were at.

He took another drink of the cup in his hand as everything started to blur together. Everyone’s faces melted together into one and soon he felt like he was flying before he crashed to the floor. The back of his head smacked against the wood and he let out a small grunt of pain as a pair of familiar hands grabbed his arm.

“Ben?” Seattle asked, her voice sounding far away. “Fuck.” He felt himself being lifted back up and leaning heavily against someone as his feet flopped uselessly under him. He looked over to see her perfect brown eyes and smiled, his eyes roaming over the little black dress she was wearing.

“Fuck Seattle you look sexy. Let’s head upstairs, right now. Just you and me.” She stayed silent, walking his away from the crowd of people as his hand moved to one of her breasts. “Come on Sea, we’ve done it before. I didn’t get to play with these nearly as much as I wanted to though.” As he heard a door open it felt like he was walking through wet cement before he finally made it outside and Seattle set him down before a cold splash of water hit him in the face.

The world became a bit clearer, and after three more splashes of cold water he shook his head, feeling his senses come back and seeing a very concerned Seattle kneeling down in front of him. He felt his stomach lurch and stumbled over to a trash can, emptying the contents of his stomach as Seattle just gently stroked his back.

Her small hands then took him, leading him back over to a chair and handed him a glass of water. “Ben.” She whispered. “You need to drink this. Rinse your mouth out, come on.” He listened to her, thinking her voice had never sounded lovelier as she just continued to slowly rub his back. He spat the water out onto the patio, looking at the wood. “Better?” She asked simply.

“Yeah.” He said, unable to meet her eyes as she looked at him. He flushed, remembering what he had said as he took in her dress again. “I’m sorry.”

“You’re drunk.” She said, shrugging as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. “You didn’t mean it.” He narrowed his eyes at her, why did she look so sad?

“Sea?”

“I’m worried about you Ben.” She said, her eyes snapping up to his as she pressed her lips together.

“Worried about me?” He repeated. “Come on Sea, so I got a little tipsy and made a pass at you-”

“Except it’s every time we go out Ben.” She whispered. “I just… one of these days I’m worried something is going to happen to you, that’s all.” She didn’t say anything else as she sat beside him, resting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes. “I can’t lose you.” She whispered.

He felt tears hit his shoulder and turned to see her crying, tears rolling down her cheeks. He was stunned for a moment, not knowing what to do as she tried to get a hold of her tears. He reached over, slipping his arm around her shoulder and giving her a small hug.

She quickly pulled herself together, standing up and wiping the tears off her face. “Come on.” She said. “Let’s get you home.”

“Sea…”

“Just…” She licked her lips before starting to chew on the lower one. “Come on.” She took his shoulder, leading him through the dancing bodies and towards the front door when a voice stopped them

“Sea, Ben, where’re you going?” They turned to see Ryan, watching them as they stood there. His brown eyes were practically glued to Seattle and Benn seethed. “You promised me a dance beautiful.” He smirked. Seattle sighed, rubbing Ben’s arm.

“Next time Ryan, Ben’s not feeling good so I’m taking him home.”

“He can crash in one of the rooms for a bit, it’s just one dance Seattle.” Ben didn’t know how she could resist that kicked puppy look Ryan gave, most girls couldn’t but she simply gave him a small smile.

“Next time, I promise.” With that she put Ben’s arm around her, leading him out to her car before the two drove off towards his apartment.

As they made their way down I-5 Ben looked over at her. She looked absolutely stunning with her hair curled so perfectly, and he dress hugged her in all the right places. He bit his lip, easily understanding Ryan’s lust for his friend, but then he snapped to his senses.

This was Seattle, she was his best friend. He had known the girl since they were five, and he felt weird thinking about her being sexy. It was like wanting to fuck your cousin or something and it made him nauseous. Seattle saw his face turning pale and pulled off the freeway to a small patch of woods where he proceeded to vomit into the trees. She just sighed, rubbing his back again and giving him water the entire way home.

As they approached his apartment he licked his lips nervously. Sea hadn’t said a word except telling him to drink water and assuring him everything was going to be alright as he threw up three more times in the ten minutes it took to get to his shit hole. She took his keys, opening the door for him as the pair made their way inside, Seattle flipping on the lights so he didn’t trip on anything.

It’s alright Ben.” She whispered as she walked him to his room. She quickly helped him out of his shoes and his shirt before tucking him in, setting a trash can by his bedside. She gave his forehead a small kiss, sitting beside him and running her fingers through his hair. He never felt more relaxed then when she did that, although he pretended to hate it. Something about her slim, soft fingers moving through his hair just calmed him immediately.

He felt sleep begin to claim him and as his eyelids got heavy she started to get up. He reached out however, grabbing her wrist. “Sea will you uh…” He stopped, not knowing how to phrase his request as he looked at her. He didn’t know if it was the booze making him think it, but he thought she had never looked more beautiful. “Will you not leave?” He felt like a child as he looked at her, begging her not to go.

He knew that one thing Seattle hated doing was letting people see her cry, and he had no doubt that the second she was alone in her car she would crumble and just weep for at least an hour. Knowing he made her so upset that her wall had broken with him around meant it was bad and she’d been holding it back for a long time. The thought of her driving all the way to Queen Ann like that made his stomach roll. A million images of her car shattered against a guardrail or at the bottom of the sound made his heart race with terror.

He couldn’t lose her, not like that.

She blushed for a moment before smiling softly. “I have to go to work tomorrow.”

“Call in sick.” He said. “Please Seattle.” She sighed, running a hand through her hair as she walked over to the lamp and clicked it off. She then kicked off her heels, her bare feet padding against the carpet.

“Move over.” She said, folding like only he could make her. He smiled and happily obliged, moving over as far as his twin mattress would allow as she slid in beside him.

As their eyes got used to the darkness they both blushed lightly. The two had had sleep overs before, but Ben had never seen Seattle in this light, not even when they’d had sex. He bit his lip before smiling, giving her a small hug as his eyelids slipped closed. He wasn’t asleep, but it must have looked like it to Seattle, because he felt her lips press softly to his.

He could have sworn she said that she loved him, but figured it had to be the alcohol.
♠ ♠ ♠
BEN.
STAHP.
Anywho, I am so sorry this too so long.
groupwrites have basically taken control of all my writing time.

oxoxoxox
LS

Image