Status: Hang Tight Homies.

Chalk Dust on Guitars

It's Non Of His Business.

It’s been a week since Mrs. Stone made me Mr. Iero’s ‘helper’. In that week I found out my boss was not happy with me, I have to work twice a hard at getting money, Mr. Stone changed my schedule so I have Music class the last two periods of my day and I found out Mr. Iero lives across the street from me.

I didn’t even know someone bought that house. I think my mom tried to tell me about it but I don’t think I was listening to her. I dislike my mom at the moment. She’s making me go to school today even though she knows I have to work day shifts as well as night shifts.

During the last week, Mr. Iero won’t stop bothering me about who my boss was, where I worked and shit that he has no business in. But that don’t matter right now, what matters is, I’m ten minutes late and I have History this hour.

I fucking hate History, Mr. Smith thinks he’s slick and knows all. When in reality he’s stupid. Fuck it; I’m just going skip History, it’s useless to me and everyone died. Like, why do I need to learn about something that happened in 1462 or whenever Colombes sailed the ocean blue?

I walked around to the back entrance of the school or more known as the smoker’s corner. I nod to a few people that are already here, most likely skipping a class or the few that skip school but end up staying at the smoker’s corner. I pulled out a pack of Maverick reds and lit up the end with my lighter.

“Yo Lethal, you selling anything tonight?” I looked up as a dude names Travis walked over to me. Everyone calls him Tray, short for the nickname ashtray. Why would he be nicknamed Ashtray? Simple, he smells like a fucking ashtray because he smokes three packs of boggies a day.

“Uh, I’m not sure. Why?” I took a pull of nicotine before inhaling and exhaling.

“Nah, ‘cause Fat Pat was lookin’ for some, I told him I’d talk to you.”

At that moment someone yelled “Bob’s coming!” I dropped my cigarette and took off running. Bob was the school’s security guard and a complete asshole. Everyone at the smoker’s corner took off in different directions. It’s not smart if we all followed each other, it makes you get caught. And if I got caught, my boss wouldn’t be happy.

I decided to run home instead of going back to school. They already have it down on file, so if you were stupid and went back then you’d get ISD. I got to the end of my street before slowing down. I could see a car in the drive way; I didn’t recognize it.

That’s not surprising because mom always has men over; sometimes she brings them home from work. She’s a stripper if you really wanted to know. I shoved the front door open; cigarette smoke was really over powering the first ten minutes after you walk in. If you smoke feel free to light up, it won’t matter.

“Mom I’m home.” I heard a crash and some dude walks out of the kitchen. I honestly don’t bother asking who he was. I won’t ever see him again anyways. I walk into the kitchen and straight to the fridge. I got out a cheese stick and a beer. We had to go shopping, again.

“Hey baby, how was school?” Mom was slurring her words. She was high; again. It’s nothing new; she has been getting shit faced since I was ten years old.

“Fine,” I shrugged. “I have to get ready for work.” Mom just nodded.

“Oh! Did you meet Gerald?”

“The dude with black hair,” Mom again, nodded but she had a wide grin on her face. “What about him?”

“My name’s Gerard actually.” He had a cigarette hanging from his lips.

“I have to get ready for work.” I said before going to my room.

~*~*~*Time Jump*~*~*~

It was around 6:30 before I actually left the house. That Gerard dude wouldn’t leave me alone after mom passed out. I walked to my ‘assigned corner’ which, unfortunately, was at the end of my block.
I stood there for few moments before an all-black shiny car pulled up in front of me. My boss got out, he left the car running. That’s doesn’t matter though.

“I’ll be at the end of the block,” he handed me this thingy. “Press this if you’re in trouble. Got it?” I nodded my head. “I don’t need my best girl getting hurt.” He gave me a kiss before getting in his car and driving away.

I stuck the little device in the side of my leather boot, where my Taser and pepper spray were. It was getting cold outside; I didn’t know the exact time, so I walked a few feet away from my corner and then walked the few feet back. I did that for a while, I guess. I needed to stay warm.

It wasn’t long before a car slowed down and stopped a couple feet away from me. I walked up to the open passenger side window, with swaying hips. “Hey baby, need to unwind? I can help?” I have to say that to every car that stops at my corner. I couldn’t see the guys face, but half the time it really didn’t matter. As long as he paid me, that is.

“How much?” he sounded familiar, but I didn’t question it.

“150 for a hand job, 200 for a blow job, 400 for intercourse.” I was expensive, I know.

“You charge by hour?”

“30 minutes.” I heard him curse under his breath.

“Get in.”

~*~*Time Jump*~*~

He’s been driving for over an hour, and he didn’t ask me to do anything. I wasn’t allowed to ask where he was taking me; which was bogus, something about, customer privacy.

“Why are you doing this?” I snapped my head to the side, surprised he started talking.

“What?”

He sighed, “Why are you prostituting yourself Lethal?” I reached over and snatched the sunglasses off of his face.

“Mr. Iero what the fuck are you doing!?” I was pissed; he’s going to get me hurt.

“I wanted to talk.”

“You… Take me back. Right now.” He suddenly pulled over and shut the car off. “What the fuck are you doing!?”

“What the fuck are you doing? Why are you fucking prostituting?”

“You drove an hour to talk to me? You’re going to get me killed, do you realize that!?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy fuck guys, I'm so fucking sorry that it took me SO long to post a the official chapter. And I'm SOOOOOO fucking sorry to whoever is reading my other active stories, that's I haven't updated in a few months. Classes are making me exhausted, and I've been busy out the fuck ass with preparing to leave for the summer.

Good news though! I now have my own laptop so I'll be able to wright more afften and hopfully update more frequently.

Sorry for any spelling errors, It's 2am and Im tired. Now II have to go to bed because I have classes at 10. BLAH.