Darling You'll Be Okay

Two

I slipped off the PTV bus quickly an sneakily as I took off my heels and ran towards our bus, desperately wanting to change clothes. I climbed onto my bus, passing fans who gawked at me, mostly the boys. I closed the door behind me as I practically tore off the dress and grabbed a pair of random sweats and one of the guys T-shirts. I quickly put all of my piercings in, feeling weird without them for a few hours. I pulled my white hair into a messy bun as I grabbed my phone, shoving it into my pocket and pulled on a pair of converse. I stepped off the bus, passing by a bunch of random fans. I signed a few things and took a few pictures with them before going back to the PTV bus. I knocked on the door, soon Jaime opened it.
"I thought you were in the bathroom?" He questioned letting me in.
"No, I changed. I hate dresses." I said, as I stepped into the crowded small living room.
"NO! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO CHANGE! AND WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY SHIRT?!" Andi screamed at me as he shook my back and forth.
"I Hate dresses and I didn't know it was yours Andi." I said, prying his hands off of me, he pouted and sat down. I rolled my eyes.

*****

I screamed as I was slung over Jax's shoulder and brought out onto stage for our set. I crossed my arms as he set me down in the middle of the stage.
"HI GUYS!" He screamed into the microphone as the crowd erupted into screams.
"It's Hope's Birthday!" He shouted into the microphone. I face palmed and shook my head. The crowd an the Guys began singing happy birthday. After they finished Mace took ahold of the microphone.
"SHE'S SO OLD. SHE'S 28. DOESN'T SHE LOOK LIKE SHE COULD BE 21?" He shouted, the crowd laughing and nodding their heads. I rolled my eyes as I put in my ear pieces and grabbed my drum sticks, walking to the seat. They continued shouting things. I groaned and stood up, gripped my drumsticks as I walked back stage. I grabbed and extra microphone and turned it on. I walked back onto the stage and stood behind the three.
"Guess what everyone? While these three are making fun of MY age, Mace is turning 28 in two months, Jax is turning 30 in six months and Andi turns 27 next November. So, am I really that old Jax And Mace?" I questioned, they all dropped their heads.
I tuned off the mic and walked back to the drum set as we began to play.

***
I wiped the sweat off of my forehead with the back of my hand.
"You're a bitch! Why are you even here at warped if you can't even speak right, fucking freak!" I turned my head, seeing a group of girls all ganging up against a girl, probably about my height.
"I l-l-like t-the m-m-music h-here." She whimpered. I quickly scurried off stage and Into the crowd, ignoring the guys calls.
"Slut! Go kill yourself!" The leader, a blonde with badly bleached hair screamed.
"Hey Slut! Maybe you should shut up!" I screamed, getting past people and pushing past a few.
The girl turned around, glaring at me.
"Oh yea? What are you going to do about it pipsqueak." She said. I rolled my eyes.
"I can get security to get you off of these grounds." I said. She rolled her eyes.
"No. Your not even a member of a band." She said. I rolled my eyes. Most of the people around us had their eye widened.
"Oh please. I'm the drummer for One Hundred Miseries. I'm Ros-Hope Alexandria. Now, you and your slutty friends get off of the grounds now, or your going to get dragged off." I said, standing beside the girl, who was actually smaller then me. They all stormed off as I had also dragged the girl along with me.
"Y-you didn't h-h-have t-to d-do t-that." She said as I held her arm in my hand. I shrugged my shoulders.
"I know what it's like getting bullied. I had a friend who had a bad speaking problem when I was younger. " I said as we walked around tour buses and such, finally out of the crowd.
"I-I'm F-fa-faith." She said. I stopped and smiled at her.
"Hope Alexandria." I said, smiling. She nodded and smiled.
"C-can I h-have y-yo-your au-autograph." She asked, holding up her backpack. I nodded and smiled. I grabbed a sharpie from my back pocket as I signed my name onto it. I wrote my number down on her hand.
"Call me sometime Faith, now go back to the concert, if they make fun of you , just call." I said, squeezing her hand. She smiled and then ran off. I laughed and went back to my tour bus, climbing in and hearing lots of talking?
"Hope! You're back!" Someone screams as I walked into the little living room. I rolled my eyes, seeing My band and Ptv and ATL.
"Hi guys ." I said as I walked past everyone and back to the bunks, climbing into my own. I grabbed my phone and went through missed texts.

Sidney: How's tour going Chica?
Rosalyn: Fine.
Sidney: what happened?
Rosalyn: The guys made me go to the PTV Bus to celebrate my birthday plus mikes.
Sidney: uh-oh. Did they figure out it was you??
Rosalyn: no. They were nice enough to use "Hope" around them.
Sidney: They'll find out eventually.
Rosalyn: not until I'm dead.
Sidney: whatever. Well, I've got to go. I've got to pick up the two from school.
Rosalyn: TELL THEM AUNTIE ROSALYN SAYS HI.
Sidney; okay.

I set my phone down and climbed out of my bunk, bored now. I wondered into the living room, ATL no longer here. Great