Darling You'll Be Okay

Three

I passed by all of the boys while they were talking. I wondered into the kitchen and opened the fridge, getting out a beer. I popped open the can and walked out, passing by them again.
"Where are you going Birthday Girl?" Jaime asked as I passed them.
"Probably to her bunk, or as we call it her cocoon." Jax teased. I nodded an went to the bunk, hearing my phone ringing. I opened the red velvet curtains and grabbed my phone, Sidney.
"Sidney!" I greeted as I climbed up into the bunk.
"Rosalynnnnnnnn. Jose wants the boys and you to come celebrate Christmas with us, since today's your last day."
"Okay, let me go ask them."
I walked into the "living room" and they were all over the place.
"Sidney wants to know if you three want to come to their house to celebrate Christmas." I said, holding the phone up to my ear.
"Yes! I LOVE HIS FOOD!" Mace screamed.
"ME TOO."
"ME THREE!"
"There's your answer." I said. She laughe on the other end.
"Okay, well I've got to go to the doctors."
"Name the fucking child Emilia." I said.
"No promises."
"I'll get the hospital to change it." I said as I sat down next to whoever was on the couch.
"Yea yea." She said, hanging up. I rolled my eyes and hung up, slipping my phone into my pocket.
"Was the Jose , Sidney, Thomas, Or Rosalyn?" Andi asked, who was sitting beside me.
"It was Sidney." I said. Yes they know all about Sidney and Jose and all of them.
"Who's Sidney?" Tony asked, sitting opposite of us, sitting between Jaime and Mace.
"My best friend since I was 11." I said, drinking my beer.
"Damn. And your 28 now? That's nearly 20 years." Vic said, sitting beside Andi.
"Yup. We did a lot of stuff together." I said.
"Like first tattoos." Mace started.
"Second piercings together." Andi added.
"Working together." Jax said.
"Running away from home together." Mace said, instantly covering his mouth. I face palmed, these fuckers want them to know its me.
"You ran away?" Mike asked, propped up against the small table.
"Yup, when I was 13." I said, drinking my beer.
Vic had a confused face while Mike was puzzled.
"When did you go home?" Jaime asked.
"Never."
"Really?" He asked. I nodded my head.
"I have a question then, is Hope your real name?" Vic asked, looking at me. I rolled my eyes and stood up.
"I don't want to talk about it anymore." I exited the bus. I glared at the road as I walked down the gravel roadway. All of the fans had left earlier.

***

I kicked a pile of rocks while I was walking down the road. Stupid boys. My phone vibrated against my pocket. I took it out and checked who's calling, Andi. I rolled my eyes as I answered.
"What do you want Andi?" I questioned.
"Just come back to the bus already, we've got to start packing." He said. I sighed and turned on my heels. I hung up and shoved my phone into my pocket. I continued to kick rocks under my shoes as I walked. I crossed my arms over my chest as I kept my head glued to my shoes.

After twenty minutes of walking I ended up in front of my bus. I opened the black door and walked inside. No one was in the living room, which means they're packing. I took off my converse and put them on the small shoe rack. I trudged to the bunks and grabbed my three suitcases as I began to pack.
"Sorry that they ran you off." Andi said, who decided to sit in my bunk. I ignored him as I began to take down pictures hanging around the bunk's wall. I slipped them into the side pocket and continued packing my clothes.
"Are you really not going to talk to us?" Andi asked. I slammed my suitcase and zipped it up, starting on the next one. He sighed and got off of my bunk. Once I was finished I slid the full suitcases into the junk bunk. I climbed up into mine and lied down, eventually falling asleep.

****

I stepped off my bunk and held my suitcases in my hands. I set down a suitcase on the side walk as I waved bye to the guys.
"Bye! See you Christmas!" I shouted as they zoomed down the room, them screaming the same back. I smiled lightly, before letting it fade off of my face. I felt the familiar sensation of a frown on my face as I walked to the elevator, getting inside and pressing the button to the fifth floor. The door chimed as the silver doors opened. I walked out and made my way to my apartment number, 561. I slid the silver key into the slot and stepped inside, Jack immediately clawing at my pant legs. I chuckled and shut the door as I bent down, picking up the eleven month old kitten.
"Hi Jack. How's Sidney an the kids been treating you?" I questioned as I left my suitcases and sat down on the black leather couch. He purred as I scratched his head.
"I'm hungry. Are you hungry Jack?" I asked. He licked my face in response.
"Whatever. Go play." I said, as I stood up and walked by the door, grabbing my suitcases and walking down the hall. I put the two suitcases on my bed and opened one of then, throwing shoes into my messy walk-in closet along with dirty clothes. I took off my skinny jeans and panties, exchanging them for a pair of Boxers as changing my tank top in for a crop-top. I kicked off my grey vans and exited my room, planning to put the rest of my stuff up later. I walked into the kitchen and turned on the stereo, the song that came on was King For A Day. I turned it up a bit as I grabbed a frozen pizza from the freezer and set it down on the small kitchen Island. I grabbed a pizza tray from the cupboard as the chorus to the song came on.

I unwrapped the plastic from around the pizza as I placed the pepperoni pizza on the tray. I opened the oven door and slid it inside. I flipped the switch to 350 degrees. I messed with my hip piercings as I waited for the pizza.

****

I threw away my trash as I stretched my arms out in front of myself, yawning. I turned off the stereo and exited the kitchen. I grabbed my laptop off the counter as I walked into the living room. I opened my laptop as I sat down on the couch. I waited for my laptop to turn on as I hummed a song.

Once it was online I went to the Skype icon, looking through my contact and finding Sidney's. I clicked the green call button as I waited for her to answer