Darling You'll Be Okay

Five

The world seemed to stop as I stared back at them. They stared back at me.
"What just happened?" Jaime asked.
"I think we should all go inside." Jose said as he gathered the kids and everyone else following him, except Vic and Mike.
"Why?" Mike asked as he came closer as I backed up, shaking my head.
"No no no! This can't be happening!" I said as I closed my eyes tightly and covered my ears. My hands were brought down from my ears. I opened my eyes and looked up, Mike was standing in front of me, standing in the middle of the pool.
"Why?" He asked again.
"Why what?" I asked, just as Vic had came down the small stairway and joined his side.
"Why did you run away? " Vic asked.
"Why would I not? You both hated me!" I exclaimed.
"Why would we hate you?" Mike said.
"You both never spent time with me. I was just the unwanted child." I said, as I tore my hand away from his grip.
"We always wanted to spend time with you , but no! You were always with your friends or locked up in your room. WE EVEN HAD THE SAME CLASSES !" Mike said, which turned Into screaming. I glared at him, mentally killing him.
"You tortured me! You ripped up all my toys as a kid, ruined my acoustic guitar, everything!" I shouted back a him as I swam to edge and got out.
"No I didn't." He said back as he climbed out. I rolled my eyes as I threw on my top and my shorts, then my converse.
"Where do you think you're going?" Mike called as he climbed out and I made my way into the house. I slammed the slide-and-glass door then looked it as I stormed into the living room, where I knew Jax would be. I steppe inside, Jaime, Tony and the two kids where playing Xbox. I walked behind the couch and slapped the back of Jax's head.
"Ow. What the hell was that for." He questioned.
"For bringing them." I hissed.
"Where are they anyways?" Lacey asked.
"Locked on the porch out back." I said, as I adjusted my converse. I pulled my sopping wet hair into a messy bun.
"Where are you going?" Jose asked, who sat on the otherwise of the room.
"For a walk." I said, as I looked out the window, the sun was setting.
"Be careful!" Sidney called. I waved as I exited the living room and went out the front door. I softly closed it behind me as I walked down the wooden steps. I kicked a few stones as I walked onto the sidewalk.
"Stupid brothers." I muttered, shoving m hands into my shorts pockets.

*****

I ended up in some part of the woods, a part I wasn't familiar with. I sighed as I looked around, stupid brothers. I slid down a tree as my knees came up to my chest. I grabbed my phone and plugged my headphones into them, which had been in my back pocket the whole time. I pressed the music app as it opened, I pressed the shuffle button. The first song that came on was Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran. I sang the lyrics softly.
"Give me love, like her,
Cause I've been waking up alone,
Paint splattered tear drops on my shirt,
Told you I'd let them go,
And then I'll find my corner,
Maybe tonight ill call you,
After my blood turns into alcohol."

I continued to sing it as I stood up and began to walk back to where I came from. I ended up taking off my shoes as I walked along the concrete trail. I squinted so I could see the path, considering its now 8 at night. I finally made it out of the forest.

After a few more songs, I was eventually back at Sidney's. the whole walk home, I felt like I was being watched. But I didn't have the guts to turn around and look. I opened up the gate and walked up the lawn and then the steps. I took out my headphones after turning of the music. I wrapped then around my phone as I then put it into my back pocket. I sighed as I gripped the door knob and stepped inside, putting my converse on the shoe rack, considering I never bothered to take them off. I walked into the living room, everyone was spread out in different places. Jaime and Tony were playing the play station, the two kids must be in bed, Sidney, Lacey, And Natasha were all talking. All the boys were talking too. I pranced down the stairs and walked over to the girls.
"Hello girlies." I said as I sat down beside Lacey.
"Hey! You've been gone since 5, you must have been really pissed." Lacey said.
"SI. I also got lost in the woods." I said.
"How the hell do you get lost in the woods?" Natasha said.
"Because I'm Rosalyn. Duh." I said. They all laughed.
"The kids are upstairs, they want their favorite aunt to tell them a bed time story." Sidney said. I grinned as I stood up.
"I must go tell the children a bed time story." I said. I practically ran out the room and upstairs. I walked into their room, both of them still awake.
"Auntie is here for bed time story!" I said. They both looked up from whatever they're we're doing and grinned.
"How about we do the first night tradition? " I said as I leaned in the doorway. They both nodded and smiled as they climbed out of their bunk bed and followed me to my room. We all climbed in bed. Hayden on my left and little Rosalyn on my right.
"Should I tell a real story? Or make up one?" I questioned as I stared at the ceiling.
"Made up one." They both said, yawning. I laughed as I pulled the black comforter over us.
"Well. Do you want me to make a new story, or re-tell the one from last time?" I said.
"Last time." Hayden said, snuggling into my side. I nodded and took a deep breath.
"There once was a girl ,She was a beautiful and smart girl. She grew up with two older brothers, one of them being her twin brother. " I started. " She was the forgotten child though. She was left to defend for herself against the cruel world. Eventually, her brothers noticed her, after she was gone. She ha packed her bags one day and left her home. Her parents never really cared, neither did her brothers. She eventually found her little ray of sunshine, art. When she ran from home, she went to another state with her best friend. They both got into school and began to take art classes. That was where the young girl knew her talent, art. She expressed her feelings through art. She won many art shows in her new school. But, she wasn't so popular. She was bullied. She knew one day, shed out live her bullies. After school, she became a tattoo artist. She designed many and did many tattoo's. She even inked on many of her old high-school rivals. They all confessed it was wrong. She forgave them though. She doesn't like to keep grudges, unless its with her sick brothers. " I looked down, seeing them almost asleep. " She soon had a boyfriend. He was a very mean man. He hit her a lot. A few years later, her friends forced her to leave him and come live with them and their children. She loved her little newphew and niece. She soon realized, she was depressed. She didn't see the point in living or breathing most of the time. She couldn't get a job, couldn't pay her friends, nothing. She soon caught another glimpse of light, a band. She began listening to their music. She researched the band, PTV. She realized, it's her brothers music. She felt kind of happy for them. She then met three boys, who allowed her to join her band. She soon became happy, but still had depression. She began touring and meeting other bands. She's not sure if she wants to meet her brothers anymore." I said as the two snuggled in closer to me. " She's still the scared 13 year old she was when she ran away. She gets panicky and nervous alot. One thing that kept he alive though, was music and her friends. She's probably be dead by now." I said.
"Why doesn't she want to see her mommy and daddy?" Little Rosalyn asked.
"She's scared and lost. She's afraid." I whispered as I stare at the ceiling. The only thing in the room was their small snoring and my breathing.
"This little girl had a name, her name is, Rosalyn Maria Fuentes." I whispered lightly as I went to sleep. I heard soft footsteps walk down the hall, like as if they were standing there...who would that be?