Darling You'll Be Okay

Six

I woke up the next morning to hearing a lot of whispering and camera's.
"Why do they love her so much?" I heard Lacey ask.
"Because she's always been here for them. " Mason whispered back.
"And she'd even stop touring if they got hurt or needed to be watched. " Andi agreed. I felt Hayden shift beside me. I somehow ended up on my stomach during the night.
"Go away. I'm trying to sleep." Hayden whined.
"So am I." Little Rosalyn said.
"Me three." I said after them.
"Oh. So you don't want Taco's?" Jose asked. I immediately shot up.
"Where are they ?"
"Downstairs." He said. I grinned as I got out of bed and pushed past them, all of them laughing. I raced down the stairs and into the kitchen, being greeted with Pierce The Veil.
"Have you all seen the tacos?" I asked a I searched through the Fridge.
"There are no tacos. None were brought." Mike said. I closed the door and walked out and stood at the end of the stairs.
"JOSE! You do not joke about tacos! I will personally kill you!" I screamed.
"Too bad." He shouted back. I grumbled a few things as I walked back into the kitchen and searched the fridge again.
"What are you looking for?" Jaime asked.
"Food." I said, moving stuff around.
"They have no food." I groaned as I closed the fridge door and grabbed Jose's car keys.
"Where are you going?" Vic asked.
"Getting food. I'm hungry." I said as I grabbed a jacket and put it on.
"I'll come with." Mike said as he grabbed his jacket. I rolled my eyes.
"Okay, whatever." I said as everyone began coming down stairs.
"Shit. Run." I said as I began running out the door. Knowing all of them, they'd end up tagging along.

****

"No! Sonic."
"McDonald's!"
"Sonic!"
This has been going on for the past 30 minutes. I want sonic he wants McDonald's. He ended up driving and made me sit in the passenger.
"Fucking Sonic!" I said as I changed the station and Give Me Love came on.
"Give me love, like her,
Cause I've been waking up alone,
Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt,"
"You listen to this shit?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.
"It's not shit. You're shit." I said back.
"Oh really? A drummer who yours the world is shit?"
"I'm a drummer who tours the world too!"
"I've been a drummer longer than you!"
"This is why I ran away! I hated you an Vic! You live to make my life a living hell!" I screamed.
"I wish we never met you!"
"I wish I wasn't born!"
"I wish you would die!" He screamed back as he picked up the pace on the gas.
"I wish I was dead too!"
"Fine!"
"Fine!" I screamed back.

We ended up making a U-turn an went back to the house. The car ride back was completely silent. I stared out the window and felt tears running down my cheeks. He wishes I was dead? Why do I get stuck with him as a twin? Why couldn't Vic be my twin? Or Sidney? I wiped away the tears and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. We arrived back at the house as he took the keys out and climbed out of the car and went inside. I slid down in the seat as I cried. I covered my face with my sleeves of my sweatshirt.

The drivers door soon opened, letting in a cool breeze.
"Wanna talk about it?" I heard Jaime asked.
"What do you mean?" I sniffles as I sat up.
"I heard you telling that story last night. " he said as he pushed the keys into the ignition and drove out of the driveway.
"Why would you care?" I asked.
"Why wouldn't I?"
"Because, no one really cares." I said.
"Well, I'm here to help now." He said, grinning. I rolled my eyes lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short and it sucks ;-;