Status: [copy and paste link to watch movie trailer of "Hopeless For You"]: http://youtu.be/WW38ipqMuSw

Hopeless for You

Make A Wish When Your Childhood Dies

"I was visiting my grandma, whom was be-ridden until I gave them permission to pull the plug. I didn't like that she was suffering, but I didn't want to lose her. She bought and lived in the house I was raised in, since my parent's sold it after I moved out. My grandma didn't want to see all my childhood memories thrown away, so she left my bedroom the way it was when I left for college.

"Anyway, so, I was visiting her. She lived on the out-skirts of Battery City. She was sleeping, her heart monitor beeping made it almost peaceful. Just to hear it and know she was still living, brought me so much comfort. But she was suffering. And I was just standing there, washing her laundry and making her food, while she was upstairs, dying.

"I was certain an earthquake happened. The first thing I thought about was my grandma. I ran upstairs, falling because the tremors were getting more and more violent. That's when pictures started falling...along with the ceiling." I paused, closing my eyes as I relived the horror. "A beam pinned me to the stairs, which had collapsed, along with the whole upper floor I kept thinking 'This is so not happening right now! I'm going to die like this?!' The tremors still hand't stopped.

"And then I thought I smelled smoke. I thought something in the kitchen could've combusted and that was the source of the smell." I paused again, wiping away sudden tears.

"When the earthquake stopped, I thought I was dead. There was a ringing noise and everything around me was hot and bright. I fought against the beam, pushing myself up on my hands. My eyes stung from all of smoke and ash around me. More and more, I was beginning to recognize the sound of fire. Once I managed to get back on my feet, I looked around me, coughing up blood and soot. Everything was burning. I walked along the remains of my home, and then tripped, because I'm so damn klutzy, and fell onto my grandma's mangled body-"

"Okay, stop! You can stop!" Kobra finally spoke up, his arms around me. "We've all lost the things and the people we love."

"It was so scary. She was all burnt and bloody, and-"

Kobra put his hand over my mouth and held me tighter. "At least she isn't suffering anymore," he whispered. I felt tears soak into my hair. I looked up at him and saw tears running down his face. He smiled at me and awkwardly chuckled. "Don't watch me cry."

"Sorry." I whispered. I rested my head on his chest and held him back. I could hear his heart beating. "We're going to change the world back to the way it was. So Korse can't hurt anyone else."

"The future's bulletproof." Kobra replied
♠ ♠ ♠
graphic much?
what did you think?
watch the movie trailer, link is in the status, just copy and paste link into address bar and enjoy.
thanks for reading
XOXO