Status: Updates are as frequent as possible

Let Love Bleed Red

Bulletproof Love

I didn't get much sleep during the night. I couldn't stop thinking about Kellin's dad, and what i witnessed. Just thinking about someone putting their hands on Kellin makes my blood boil. Throughout the night i planted gentle kisses on his head and absentmindedly played with a lock of his hair. At one point Kellin snuggled himself close up against me, causing me to grin wildly. I lost track of time and ended up falling asleep at one point.

Waking up with a yawn, i look over at Kellin who's still fast asleep while clinging onto me. I chuckle a little before gently shaking him.

"Kellin wake up." I whispered to get him awake, but with no avail.

"Kellin!" I said a little louder. All i got was some mumbling nonsense before he snuggled into me even deeper. I decided to try one more time. I moved myself so i was in a sitting position before grabbing his face in my hands and kissing him. His eyes sprung open in confusion before he started kissing back. I slid my tongue across his bottom lip, begging for entrance. He seemed a little nervous so i let my hand slide down so it was gently rubbing his thigh. He gasped slightly when my hand drifted up further, allowing me to slip my tongue in. I massaged my tongue against Kellin's for a little longer before pulling away so we could regain our breathing.

"Wh-what was that for?" Kellin asked, blushing cutely.

"You wouldn't wake up!" I said with a slight life. Kellin nibbled on his lip nervously, as if he wanted to say something but was too afraid to.

"Something you wanna ask?" I enquired. He looked around the room nervously, and twiddled his thumbs before sighing.

"Do you..Do you l-like me?" He asked, nervously. I looked at him and got lost in his gorgeous features. His baby blue orbs, perfect pale skin, shiny black hair, soft pink lips that i would just love to kiss all the time. I didn't notice a tear slip down Kellin's face, which looked a lot more angrier than it did a few seconds ago.

"I knew you didn't like me! God, why am i so stupid? Who would like me? I'm so fat and ugly! You probably just kissed me cause you feel sorry for me. Well i don't need your pity, okay!? If that's the case then just leave." He practically whispered the last sentence before getting off the bed and hissing in pain.

"Kellin.." I whispered, getting off the bed too.

"I don't wanna hear it V-" I cut Kellin off when i pressed my lips to his. He instantly kissed back, even opening his mouth a little so i could slip my tongue.

"Kellin, i do like you. I like you so much. You're not fat or ugly. You're absolutely perfect. Will you be my boyfriend?" A shocked expression made his way onto his face before quickly being replaced with excitement and happiness. Kellin leaped into my arms, and i effortlessly held him up, before planting a loving kissing on my lips.

"Yes." I smiled widely knowing i could call this beautiful boy in front of my mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler! So they're official. How is everyone liking it so far? Xoxo