Status: Work In Progress

Can I Even Complicate Your Breathing?

Do you still love me? I am dying to know.

Vic’s POV I can’t believe that just happened! We kissed. He left the room to change and I kind of fan girled a little bit. His lips were so nice, I want to kiss him more. I snapped back into reality and walked towards Kells closet. It was pretty bare looking so I just picked out a blue and black striped sweater with a grey muscle shirt and a pair of light blue skinnies that almost fit me perfectly. I grabbed my beanie out of my back pack and slipped it on my head. Kellin came back into the room, “Looking good.” He said and I couldn’t help but to blush. “So what do you want for breakfast Vic?” I thought about it quickly and replied “Do you have pop tarts?” he smiled “Yerp, come on we can go make some” He said and left the room, while I followed close behind.

“Go wait in the living room, I’ll make you some pop tarts. You can watch something on the T.V if you want” He said as he turned right into the kitchen and I turned left into the living room. I sat down on one of the black leather sofas and turned on the television. I flipped through the channels and found myself watching adventure time. Kellin soon came in the room with a plate that had pop tarts on it. I checked the time to see it was only ten o’clock in the morning and I didn’t have to be home till six. “What do you boys want to do today?” said Kellin’s mom. He looked up at her, “I was thinking me and Vic could go to the mall and buy some clothes.” He looked back at me, “If you want to, we don’t have to”. I thought about, I did have some cash on me I wouldn’t mind spending it on something useful, “Sure, I’d love to go to the mall with you”. His mom smiled “I can give you a hundred dollars for now is that fine?” she said as she ruffled through her purse. “That’s perfect mom” she looked up at him with a smile and he walked over to her and kissed her cheek as she handed him a few bills. “I love you Kellin” she said “Love you too mom” she left the room and walked down the hall.

Kellin’s mom left around eleven thirty for work, we just sat there for awhile after she left and watched T.V. “So do you want to go now?” asked Kellin. “Sure” I said and started to get up. We put on our shoes and left to the mall. When we got there we started looking for cool stores to go shop at, we walked around from store to store for two hours and we eventually got everything we needed. Kellin got a bunch of shirts and pants, I just got a pair of vans and a sweater. We got hungry and decided to go to taco bell for lunch.

“Hey guys” said someone from behind us, we turned to see Mike and Tony coming to join us with their lunch. We all sat down at a table and began to conversate. “So how was your little sleep over thing?” asked Tony. I smiled and looked up at him, “It was nice, we fell asleep pretty early so we didn't do much. Oh but we did start writing a song fr music class.” Kellin said and began eating his taco. Mike looked at me strangely, “I thought you guys already wrote a song, why are you writing another one?” Me and Kellin looked at each other and I decided to answer, “We didn't feel like the first one was good enough,so we started writing another one”. Mike just gave a nod of agreement and started eating his food. I started too but pretty soon into the meal I spilled some of my burrito on myself and I decided to go to the bathroom and change into the sweater I just bought.

“Good job Vic.” I said to myself quietly as I realized I stained Kellin's sweater. I decided to clean as much off as I could before it dried up, I turned to the stall to get some toilet paper to wipe it off. When I turned there he was, standing there, with a big grin on his face. “Well hello Vic, I didn't think you would be here” I was angry at him for all he's done to me. “Go away Matty.” I said. Why was he here, he left San Diego months ago with that girl and that was the last I saw of him. I started to remember that night he left, and then the next day when I tried to kill myself. I continued to the stall behind him and grabbed some toilet paper. When I turned to him he was closer to me, “Look Vic, I know I left you for her but I'm sorry, and I want you back.” I looked at him with mere shock, I couldn't think I was blanked. Was he being serious? Or was he just trying to trick me, he knows I'm gullible I hate that about myself. Did I even want to get back together with him? I have Kellin now and I couldn't imagine Kellin ever hurting me like Matty did. I walked past him and to the sink to wet the toilet paper. “I'm not getting back with you Matty” I said and started washing the stain off the sweater.

“What's taking you so long?” said Kellin as he stepped into the bathroom. He then noticed Matty standing right behind me looking at me kind of disappointed. He looked at Matty strangely. “Who's this Vic?” Kellin said. Matty put a grin on his face and started walking towards him “Hello I'm Matty Mullins” he said as he put out his hand expecting Kellin to shake it. Kellin's face went from a happy smile too an angry solid face as he slapped down Matty's hand and stood in front of me. “Stay away from Vic, you've done enough”Kellin said in a deeper voice then his usual. “Oh he must have already told you who I am then. Well I should be going, Vic that offers still up if you want, you know my number.” Matty said as he turned and walked out of the bathroom giggling.

Kellin turned to me “Why was he here?” he said with his normal voice. I shrugged, “I don't know he said something about me wanting to get back together with him.” I said as I went into one of the stalls and changed into the other sweater. “Are you going to get back together with him?” Kellin asked. “No way, plus I like some one else now”. I said Kellin looked at me with a smile and sarcastically said “Who is it?” I laughed a little and looked Kellin in the eyes “Well he has big blue eyes and a smile that could light up the room.” he started blushing. I gave him a little peck on the lips and we left the bathroom to join the others.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: One Hundred Sleepless Nights by: Pierce The Veil
This chapter sucks I'm sorry okay and I know it's late my internet shut off I'm literally at school right now