Status: Green Day/Mike Dirnt fanfiction, fist one. c: Hope y'all like it! ;D

Tell Me You'll Save Me

Saturday night

I just sat there. Waiting for him to speak, but then again not wanting to talk to him.

"I'm sorry." He finally spoke up, his words crinching together like he was shaking. Is that all he could say?
"Is that seriously all you can say?That you're sorry?We're done." I spoke. Suddenly, he started crying.
"Yeah, fall to your fucking knees,asshole." I said, proudly.
"Riley.." He said. "I can't take it back, but I wish with all of my heart I could. Please, please forgive me!" He screamed, literally still obviously crying.
"I can't, I'm not, and I never will. Fuck you Chris, I can't believe you. I know you were drunk and shit, but that really isn't an excuse because you still had your brain. This is over. Everything with us, is fucking over, for good." I said, and went upstairs.

I grabbed my bag, and started gathering all my stuff, which wasn't much since I had just spent the night at his house. As I got all of my stuff, going out the door, Chris stopped me.

"Yeah, I guess you should be going." He said, regretfully. I smiled evilly and walked out of the door.

I got in my car, and drove off from that asshole's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys. Mike Dirnt replied to me on instagram! I will die happy now! <3