Status: On hiatus until further notice.

Death Will Come to All That Wait

Chapter 1

Scarlet


"But Dad!" I whined, Dad was trying to send me back to Earth again! He knows how much I hate it there, Humans are only good for one thing. To torture, but dad's come up with some 'great' plan which includes me and my friends mating with humans. Urgh! I can't bear to be around them never mind have some of them that close to me, I will not bring up a kid that is half human!
I don't even see how this is going to help solve our problem?
So what if the offspring will evolve at a much faster rate then usual. Just means it's going to die quicker! I have explained all of this to Dad, but because he's the Devil that means I have to do everything he says or he'll make me live on Earth till I die. Which is going to happen in about 100 or so centuries...

"No, Scarlet! You and your friends are going to Earth and that is final!" He shouted, his voice echoing on the walls of his office. I groaned and turned away from his slamming the door shut on the way out, I stood on the small walkway outside of his office staring down at the Hell beneath me. Every demon in Hell had their eye's focused on me, they could tell I was angry.

"What do you think you're looking at?" I shouted, questioning their stares. Like I had expected I got no reply, but they all looked away and carried on with their life's. Their normal, human free lives!
Why did I have to be the unlucky one?

~~~~~~~


"Pandora!" I shouted, I knew she was around here somewhere. She was probably playing hide and seek with the younger demon's, despite being just over 2 centuries old she was still rather playful. Although from what I can remember, she would use her powers to make you walk in the other direction towards the other players. It took me a decade to work out how she always won at Hide and Seek! Dirty little cheater. But she's still my bestfriend, of course.

"Pandora!" I shouted again,

"Over here!" Pandora's voice's shouted, I rounded the corner and sure enough there she was playing some game with the younger demon's.

"Having fun?" I asked, rather amused. Someday's I wished I could be as relaxed and playful as Pandora but I get annoyed really easily and well I don't want to be explaining to anybody why their child has a huge burn mark on their arm...

"I am actually," She giggled, standing up and walking over to me.

"So what's up?" She questioned,

"Like I really need to tell you. You've probably read my mind already!" I chuckled, the slight smirk on her face proved that I was right.

"Fine! You caught me out okay. I was just hoping that some sort of freak accident would happen while you were on your way here, so we wouldn't have to go." Pandora stated,

"I was hoping so to," I sighed.

"Anyway's you better get packing we're leaving tomorrow. I need to go tell the rest of the girls." I stated,

"Tell us what?" Three voice's said from behind me. I turned around coming face to face with Phoenix, Lauren and Brittany.

"Dad's making us go to Earth tomorrow," I muttered causing the three girls to groan in annoyance. We really hated Earth!

"What for this time?" Brittany questioned,

"To reproduce, Dad thinks that a Demon/Human hybrid may be the answer to our problems..." I muttered,

"If your dad thinks for one moment that I'm going to let some disgusting human anywhere near me then he can think again! I won't do it!" Lauren exclaimed, shocking us all. Usually, she was the quietest of us all.

"We have no choice Laura!" I argued, using her nickname to hopefully calm her down because when Lauren gets angry, well it's not a pretty sight.

"Fine!" She moaned.

"Well, there's a few other things I need to tell you first." I declared,

"Go ahead," Phoenix sighed

"Well, because I'm 240 years old Dad has put down that I was born 24 years ago. Pandora you're 22, Phoenix you're also 24, Lauren you're 21 and Brittany you're 26. Okay?" I asked

"Yep," All the girls answered, so far so good.

"We're in a band called Python. We've been a band for 2 years and are now signed to Fearless Records. We're going on tour with a few bands, so that we gain some form of celebrity status. That way we'll hopefully be able to reproduce and get off of Earth quicker." I stated,

"Right, so we just have to play a few shows have sex with a few groupies then come back Earth?" Pandora questioned,

"Sort of, we have to finish the tour then we can come home." I answered

"Oh, okay! How long's the tour?" Pandora asked,

"As far as I know just over 3 months long." I replied.

"Okay, I guess I better go and pack then." Pandora stated, walking off. Phoenix, Brittany and Lauren all nodding and following after her towards their rooms. Sighing I headed off in the other direction towards my bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW.
I'm so proud of this first chapter it went a lot better then I expected it to.
I hope I have given WakeUpTheSleepers enough to work with but I give her full permission to kick my ass if I haven't.

Feel free to Comment, Rec and Subscribe if you really want to :)

Courtney xoxo