Status: On hiatus until further notice.

Death Will Come to All That Wait

The news.

We were being sent to the human world.

I couldn't believe Scarlet's father was making us do this. It might not have been so bad if it was just a test of inner strengths or something. But to reproduce with them? That's disgusting! I'd rather gauge out my own eyes with a rusted butter knife than go anywhere near a human in an intimate way!

What made the big guy think that us having kids that would be half human would solve our problems, I will never know. But he seems convinced, so now we have to suffer. As far as the stories go to make us seem human, he's knocked the zero's off our ages, meaning I'm still the youngest at twenty-one, while Brittany is still the eldest at twenty-six. We're now in a band called Python, we've been together for two years, and we recently got signed to Fearless Records. We're to tour with a few of the well known bands in order to gain a sort of celebrity status and also a fanbase. That way, apparently, we'll be able to reproduce and get back home much faster.

We had to finish the tour before we could come home, which happened to be three months long. Reluctantly, I followed all but Scarlet to where my room was to start packing enough stuff to last the entire tour.

I'm almost scared of going to Earth. Having to blend in with the humans, pretending to be a human, is going to be difficult. I have an unnatural need for speed, and I also have a fiery temper. My mother used to call me her little spitfire, because you never knew what would piss me off and when I lost my temper, I was a little ball of destruction. And it was not pretty.

When I was in the comfort of the room I spent the majority of my time in, I slammed my door shut and let out a frustrated scream, proceeding to turn and punch the wall as hard as I could. The force of the punch cracked the brick a little, but it did nothing else. This room had been revamped to cope with my temper whenever I lost it.

"I can't fucking believe this," I muttered bitterly to myself as I grabbed my suitcases from on top of the huge wardrobe that sat in the corner of my room. I laid them both open on my bed, proceeding to go through all my closets and drawers, grabbing the stuff I'd need for the next three months away. I packed all my everyday stuff that I was going to use in the large suitcase, then put all my stage gear in the small one. I made sure my bass guitar and all the equipment for it was all packed up, then put everything in the corner of my room. I proceeded to flop down on my bed and stare at the ceiling. Tonight is the last night I'd be spending in the safety of my own room for three months.

I'd taken to singing quietly to myself in hopes I could fall asleep. I didn't even want to eat dinner anymore. I'd lost my appetite. I just wanted to sleep and hope that it had all been a dream. Of course, just as I was finally dropping off, my door was pushed open.

"Go away," I grumbled rolling onto my side.

"What's up with you?" Pandora asked as she closed my door and came to sit beside me.

"I'm pissed off and I just want to sleep," I muttered.

"Ah. Temper still flaring?" she guessed. I sighed and nodded.

"Why do we even need to fucking reproduce with humans?! What's wrong with fucking a demon and doing it that way? Half breeds, are not the damn way to go!" I ranted. "I don't want to risk my fuckin' ass up in the human world just to reproduce and keep the damn Devil happy! I wasn't conceived to please every other fucker in the world!"

Pandora was shaking her head in amusement to my ranting. I shot her a questioning look. "You remind me of your Grandma," she said softly. "Always ranting about how half breeds are never the answer."

Everything inside me simmered down at the mention of my Gran. She pretty much brought me up. Mom passed away when I was eleven, and dad's been in prison since a I was a week old. My grandma passed two years ago. A few people seem to think that all the death I've been faced with since I was young is part of the reason why my temper is the way it is, but I don't really believe that. I've always had a bad temper, even as a baby.

"Could you leave me sleep please?" I asked softly. I just wanted to be alone to cry to myself now.

"Dinner's done. You have to come and join us," she told me.

"I'm not hungry," I muttered.

"Laura.." Pandora said quietly. "You know what happened last time.."

"I know, and I don't care. I'm not hungry, Panda," I said, using the nickname I gave her a while back. Last time I said I wasn't hungry, I was on a mission to starve myself for whatever reason it was. It got to a stage where the big man had ordered for me to be pinned and force fed. It sucked.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," she murmured, kissing my forehead before heading out of the room. She knew how stubborn I was, and I really don't feel hungry. If I eat when I'm not hungry, it makes me sick. It sucks completely, but it's life.

I just laid on my side and proceeded to slowly fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a pretty bad first chapter. It did not at all go the way I planned it too. o-O
But hey. It's finally up!
It was supposed to be Kas (WakeUpTheSleepers) updating next, but she dropped out of the story due to many reasons that will be explained in time. So I've been shifted to writing second, and a new writer has been added to the list to take over for Kas. ^-^

I hope you enjoy and whoever it is that's writing next has at least something to work from. c:
~Still learning names and can't remember who's next. Please bare with me!~

Stay awesome dudes! \m/

Comment/Subscribe?:3<3.

AshleyJinxxBiersack xo