Status: COMPLETED!!!!

A Fading Memory

I Made You up to Hurt Myself

"Oh Chris, this is wrong...!" I gasped, but let the boy run his hands down my body. His lips nipped at my collarbone and his hands groped me in all the right ways. My own shaking hands found there way to his waist, tugging his hips down to meet mine.

"Please let me, Sean. You know how much I want you," He protested sweetly, dragging his teeth across my nipple. I gasped in pleasure. "I want to give you pleasure that you will never forget."

His skilful lips worked their way down my slightly tubby stomach to my boxers. Pearly white teeth took the waistband and tugged, pulling it down my legs. I groaned as my hard on slapped against my stomach. Ian left a trail of kisses up my thigh, his tongue darting around and lapping at my pale skin. I gasped and groaned, trying desperately to force my cock down that pretty throat of his. Though it seemed every time I tried, he resisted more and teased me until I could take it no longer.

"Sean! SEAN!" Stella's voice cut through the air like a knife. I jumped awake, fumbling around in the darkness. "Honestly Sean, you sleep like a hedgehog in hibernation." She huffed disapprovingly. "Anyway. Aled and I are taking Jay back to Merthyr for the day. Staying or coming?" She asked.

"I'll stay." I grunted in reply. I hated Aled. He hit Jay almost everyday and Stella just brushes it off. Jay was black and bruised and in constant fear of Aled. I knew Chris was behind it all. He wanted me to watch Jay suffer, so I would know what we went through. It only made me angry. He could've made Aled turn on me, but he chose Jay. Stella left and I heard the front door slam, followed by the car's engine.

That dream had been so vivid. It started with Chris and I, lying in my bed late at night, just talking. Talking became kissing, and then it escalated. It was insane. It wasn't right. Chris was dead! I shouldn't have these feelings for him like I do. Besides, Josh and I were together again! Sighing, I pulled myself out of bed and dressed quickly. The house was so cold with the harsh March winds. Just two months ago we were moving into this place, now Stella had a fuck buddy who could use her as he pleases in the basement. Most nights, Jay and I sat together in my new room, trying our hardest to comfort one another. Jay was terrified.

Deciding I was hungry, I wondered downstairs to the kitchen, shivering slightly. I could feel his presence before I even entered. "No Chris. I'm not in the mood for games."

"Oh you soon will be." His arms wrapped around my waist and his soft fluffy hair tickled my neck. "I've waited too long to be with you, Sean. I shivered as his hands stroked my stomach gently. "Let's go outside to play." He took my hand and led me out the back door, handing me a jacket on the way.

I glanced over his body and smiled secretly. Chris was dressed in a plain black t-shirt and black leather jacket, with tight black jeans and red converse. His belt had a cool grenade buckle on, an expression of his explosive mind and horrific past. His fluffy ginger hair was combed neatly over his eyes. Sometimes I wondered how he managed to change his clothing even though he was dead. "Because you see me as you want to. If you want me naked, I will be. If you want in a tiger onesie I can be." He grinned smugly.

We walked in silence, our backs to the wind. He led me through the woods behind our back yard and up a steep hill, before stopping to marvel the scenery. "I loved it up when I was a kid. It was the only sanctuary I had." He said softly. He crept over to the edge, taking my hand again. "Down there is the main road from Merthyr. Your sister will be passing in exactly three hours. Aled will start a fight and she'll return home after just three hours." He stated like he was Sherlock. I shivered, his knowledge scaring me. "So in the meantime... "

Christian pulled us away from the cliff edge and pushed me onto my back. His knees fell either side of my hips, his hands running over my clothed chest. I could stop this if I wanted to. Chris was a being I'd made up to hurt myself. I had control over his appearance, so why shouldn't I have control over his actions? I desperately thought of Josh, trying to clear my head of thoughts of Chris. His telepathic mind kicked in and he stared at me sadly. "No? He scrambled off my body. The look of sadness that came across his face was heartbreaking.

I couldn't bear to see him hurt. The way his cute little nose scrunched up and his eyes screwed shut in guilt and regret was a murdering sight. Slowly, I crept closer towards him and placed a hand on his thigh. He gasped and turned towards me, meeting my lips with his pierced ones. We kissed passionately for a while, our tongues dancing. His hands crawled up my chest like a spider, his nimble fingers working my nipples like an expert. I gasped and pushed him onto his back. "If you want, Chris." I said hesitantly. I shrugged my jacket from my shoulders and pull my shirt off. Chris’ glass eyes danced with the reflections of the cold sun, but there was some spark of life behind them, like he was being awakened.

He pounced on me, tearing his t-shirt off. I bit my lip and dragged a hand over his ribs, along his stomach to his belt. I undid his belt and flicked the button open before wrapping my tongue around his once more. I dragged the fly down and massaged his growing bulge with one hand, his hair with the other. Our kisses grew desperate and sloppy like our survival depended on this. Josh was long gone in my mine as Chris’ hands ripped my fly open. I gasped and groaned as he slipped a hand into my boxers to caress me slowly. I pushed his jeans and boxers down his hips in one go, wrapping my hand around his slick length. He groaned and moved from my lips to kiss down my neck, suckling softly on my collarbone. He tugged at my jeans and almost tore them from my body, running his cold hands over my thighs. I shivered as the bitter wind whipped at my body, but his touches bought warmth to my skin. He left trails of saliva down my stomach with his tongue and took my erection between his fingers. He stroked slowly, kissing my thighs, his nose brushing my balls. I moaned and trembled in pleasure, entwining my fingers in his hair to force him to suck me off. It was no use and he ignored me completely.

"What do you want, Seanie?" He asked almost innocently. I groaned and tried to force him again. I couldn't form understandable words. Chris glanced up and smiled smugly. "What if I do this?" His lips slid over my head, his tongue making circles over the sensitive skin. His freezing piercings that rested against my skin only added to my pleasure. I groaned and shoved myself down his throat, not caring whether he gagged or not. Could dead people throw up?

Christian sucked me off slowly, his tongue darting across all the right places. I moaned as he hummed around me, making my body jerk awkwardly. His hands stroked my belly softly, his feminine - like nails digging in. I moaned almost constantly, my body trembling and sweating like it was in overdrive. Something began to tingle in my stomach and annoyingly, Chris pulled away. His raw lips met mine suddenly. "Can you fuck me Seanie? Please?" He whispered innocently. I pushed him over so his back hit the cold earth and pinned his arms above with one hand, the other stroking his thighs. His ribs and collarbones were so defined against his deathly white skin. I nipped at his neck and pushed one finger into him. He was more stretched than I first thought. I pulled it out and pushed a second in beside it, scissoring him. He groaned and pushed back against me. "Hurry the fuck up asshole!” He gasped.

I grinned, lining myself up with his hole. Without warning, I slammed into him, chucking at the scream that escaped his throat. I didn't give him any time to adjust before thrusting into his skinny body. He moaned desperately and pushed his hips back against mine. Every one of my vicious thrusts was greeted by a scream of pleasure. Chris looked beautiful, coated in sweat and soil. His body was perfect despite all the bones that stuck out like swords. He whimpered as I skimmed over his spot, hips bucking up needily. Aiming correctly, I slammed into him with such force it knocked the breath out of him. His eyes lidded and his back arched. My vision became blurry and my legs began to shake. He screamed and suddenly his stomach and chest was coated in creamy white fluid, followed by a scream of my name. The added tightness sent me over, and I released inside him.

I collapsed onto his chest and lay there, panting. His still trembling arms curled around my waist and his teeth tugged gently at my skin. "I've wanted that for so long, Sean. Since you moved in. I've wanted you to be mine." He said softly, lifting my chin up and kissing my lips softly.

A strange anger came over me. "So that's why you've been making my life hell?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I still fucking love this chapter as well. I like writing gay sex. Don't judge me -.-

Title: This is why We Can't Have Nice Things - The Blackout