Lost Injustice

Raw Before TLC

"So I'm not revealing what Seth, Roman and myself are doing tonight, but what are you doing?" Dean asks while he was getting his things ready to go and I was just finishing up in the bathroom, the door open.

"Well I'm facing Eve in a non-title match, but if I get the win over her tonight.....ohhhh it'll be good."

"Really don't like her huh?"

"No, not really."

"Should be an interesting match then."

"Especially if I get the win over her, I'll be first in line for a title shot. And if I get that shot, I want it to be at the pay-per-view. Since the pay-per-view is TLC, I'm going to suggest a Tables match."

"Ooh feisty." Dean grins.

"Dork." I shake my head as I come out of the bathroom.

"Your dork." He chuckles.

"Yes. But even if I don't win the match at the pay-per-view. I'm not even going to invoke a rematch. Here's the reason, I want Cara to be the one to hold that title first. I can wait."

"Really? You would wait?"

"Of course."

"I love that you're so giving like that." Dean says, walking over to kiss my cheek.

"The one thing about me that hasn't changed."

"Right. Hasn't changed at all."

"They should really bring back the old title, that way we all don't have to wait our turn for the Divas title, but it is what it is."

"Yeah. I didn't understand that whole decision."

"I don't think anyone understood it. They should also come up with tag team titles for us too, but with so little of us left I can see why they don't even consider it."

"True."

"But we have this one title and then you guys have all these different kinds."

"I know. Its unfair."

"It is. The whole division is unfair, but that's why Cara and I are here."

"You two want to change things."

"We do."

"That's good."

"We've made somewhat of an impact, but there are those nights where we don't get any matches at all. Like we'll have a whole week off or whatever and we're just sitting backstage or at home."

"Yeah but its a start. No one ever said this would be easy." Dean says, putting his arms around me.

"Oh I know."

"Now you have more support with me here." He adds.

"And I couldn't be happier."

"Me too."

"Now if you let me go, I can grab my jacket and everything else I need and we can go."

"Right. Can't be late."

"No we can't."

Dean lets me go. We get our jackets and bags, heading out to the car.

"So are we waiting for the others or do they have their own car?"

"Their own I think."

"I'll just ask her to make sure." I say as we reach the car and put our things inside the trunk.

"Alright."

I lean against the car as I take my phone out and text Cara, asking her if the rest of them have their own car or if they're coming with us. It takes a minute or two but I get a reply that they have their own.

"They have their own, you thought right."

"I figured they'd want the freedom and privacy." He shrugs.

"Right, but I just wanted to know, because what with you, Seth and Roman being a group and used to traveling together."

"Good point."

Then we get into the car and once it's started, we head to the arena. Meanwhile, Cara's been finishing the last curls in her ponytail, standing in the bathroom with the door slightly cracked.

"I can't see yet can I?"

"If the door isn't completely shut, that means you can."

He grins and stops what he's doing to come over and peek inside the bathroom.

"Goof." She says amusedly.

"Love you too."

"You know I love you." She remarks as he comes in.

"Love what you're wearing too."

She finishes her hair and put away the curler.

"All done."

"Love it."

"You always do." She teases as she gets pulled into his arms.

"Of course I do."

"You're just that pretty in everything." He adds before kissing her.

"Charmer."

"Only for you."

"Well of course."

He kisses her a few more times before she puts her fingers to his lips and interrupts him.

"We don't want to be late."

"Right, that would be bad."

They leave the bathroom and grab their stuff, heading out.

"And before you ask, because I know you will, you always do. I'm not revealing what we're doing tonight for the show." He chuckles.

"Aww." She pouts.

"Gotta be secret with some things."

"I know but still."

"Just know that I have most of the night with you. You'll find out what we're up to later."

"Okay."

"Always the sneaky one." She adds with a laugh.

"That's me."

They get into the car after Seth gets his things in the back seat, and then they too head off to the arena. They get there and go to drop off their stuff. When they get to the locker room that the guys all share, they already find Dean and I there and he's already dressed for the night. We all greet each other. Seth goes to change and she playfully swats his butt as he passes by. He turns and gives her an amused look before shaking his head and heading in. She giggles and goes and sits down.

"You so would." I laugh.

"Duh."

"Good thing you did that when Roman wasn't here yet."

"Exactly why I did it now." She laughs.

"Of course."

"Against Eve tonight huh?" Cara says to me.

"Yup. I beat her, I get a title shot. And I want that at the pay-per-view, but even if I don't win at the pay-per-view, I'm not taking the rematch."

"Why the hell not?" She asks incredulously.

"I want you to be the one to hold that title first."

"Oh Sere. You don't have to do that."

"I know, but I want to. I can wait."

"If you're sure..."

"I'm sure."

"If you say so."

"You deserve it."

"So do you though."

"Well one of us will get it, and I want it to be you."

"Aww thanks."

"Makes you wonder what they'll do, considering the fact that we both deserve it."

"Who knows."

"Who knows what?" Seth asks, coming out.

"What management will do when me and Sere are up for the title since we both deserve it."

"Yeah, I told her I want her to have it first before I get it." I nod.

"Either one of you would be a great champion."

"Right, I just want to her to be one first. I can wait a while before I get my chance."

Seth nods. And then finally Roman is the last one to arrive and walk into the room.

"Hey Rome."

He greets us back.

"If you're wondering what took me so long, I was making sure I gave you four enough time to get all that PDA in. Because I'm nice like that."

"Of course Rome." She laugh.

"Oh darn, these two have to behave now." I refer to Seth and Dean with an amused look on my face.

"Poor boys." Cara snickers.

"Unless they're sneaky about little things, that can be easily hidden."

"That's true."

"I have a feeling that's what's gonna happen."

"Probably."

"Well we have to do something..." Seth trails off.

"Oh?"

"It'll all get built up and next thing you know, you're being attacked later....in the most affectionate way of course."

We both laugh.

"Well I already know who'll be the craziest of the two of you." I say, amused.

"Think so huh?" Cara looks at me.

"Well duh that's an easy answer. I am the craziest in the room." Dean grins.

"Most of the time."

"I have yet to see you at your craziest around me." I laugh.

"I'm sure one day you will." He shrugs.

"Ooooooh." Cara teases.

"Shush you."

"Nope." She grins.

"Mwahahahaha." She laughs evilly.

"Youuuu."

"Ah but you love me anyway."

"Yes I do."

"You're stuck with me."

"But we're like sisters to each other, so that's okay."

"Tis true."

It isn't long before Roman comes out from getting ready for the night himself. Sitting himself down on the couch next to Dean and I. Cara leans against Seth, the two of them sprawled out on the other couch. It wasn't long until the show had started, and it began with Ziggler sitting on top of a ladder in the middle of the ring with his Money in the Bank briefcase hanging above him.

"Can we push him off the ladder?" Cara asks.

"I'd love to do that."

"It'd be hilarious."

He states that he is right where he belongs...on top, saying that he is out there to talk about two numbers, 6 and 15. He says that there's six days before TLC and 15 days until Christmas, but for John, Christmas comes early at TLC. He continues, saying that after John cashed in Money in the Bank and lost, he's been given countless opportunities, but has continued to fail. Dolph then says that Mr. McMahon has forced him to put his Money in the Bank opportunity up for grabs, vowing that John will not have a Merry Christmas, saying that once and for all he's going to beat John and give himself the greatest gift of all when he cashes in his Money in the Bank opportunity on Big Show to become the new World Heavyweight Champion.

"He's joking right? Big Show can drop him just like that."

Sheamus then comes out, going down to the ring, grabbing a mic along the way.

"Look at you there Ziggler. You're finally taller than everybody, congratulations."

"Good one."

"I came out here to tell you that you don't have to worry about cashing in your Money in the Bank contract on the Big Show, because you're gonna have to cash it in on me. You see this Sunday in a world title match, I'm gonna beat Big Show in a chairs match and become the new World Heavyweight Champion. But in order for you and me to face off for that Championship, that would mean you would have to beat John Cena in your ladder match. And I don't think that's gonna happen fella. So what I'm trying to say is, I don't think it's gonna be me and you for that championship. I think somewhere down the line it's gonna me vs John Cena for the World Heavyweight Championship!"

And then of course as expected, the buzzkill comes out...Big Show himself.

"Boooooo."

"Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah boring! Blah blah, I like to fight, I'm gonna be the new World Heavyweight Champion, I'm gonna beat The Big Show. Blah blah blah, I'm the show off, I'm on top of the world. Both of you two are delusional. I would like nothing better Sheamus, than to come down to that ring right now, and smear your ignorant, Irish, immigrant face all over the side of my fist. But because of that wonderful no contact clause that we signed last week on SmackDown, I would forfeit my World Heavyweight Championship if I knocked you out. So I'll wait till TLC. Now Dolph, you're on top of the world. You're out there running your mouth, you want to try and cash in that Money in the Bank tonight on me, after I knock out John Cena please go ahead and try. 'Cause I'll knock you out too. And at TLC Sheamus, I haven't made up my mind yet, if I'm gonna knock you out, or if I'm just gonna see if I can knock that pasty white skin right off your bones with a steel chair."

"Come on Show, where's your Christmas spirit fella huh?!"

"I don't have a Christmas spirit."

"You know, I know what...you're always so grumpy and grouchy, but I know why. I know, it was because last Friday night on SmackDown, I grabbed Ricardo Rodriguez and I threw him right into your....well...let's just say your chestnuts were roasting on an open fire."

"Awkward."

"But you know what? I'm tired of all this talking, I can't wait to get back to fighting you. But if I went up there right now and slapped you in the face, I would lose my championship opportunity at TLC because of our no contact clause. But just because I can't have contact with you, doesn't mean I can't have contact with someone else." Sheamus says, dropping the mic and grabbing the ladder which Dolph is sitting on top of.

He then tips the ladder and Dolph comes crashing down, landing on the top rope in a very uncomfortable spot before falling to the floor. They hit Sheamus' music as Show heads to the back and Dolph rolls around in pain on the floor.

"Ahahahaha poor Ziggles." Cara cracks up laughing.

"Never a good thing when you fall there." I add.

"More so if you're a guy." Seth says,wincing.

"Come across a lot of those moments huh?"

"A few." He grimaces in memory.

"Awww, poor you." She giggles and pats him on the leg.

Up next, Wade was scheduled for a match, but instead of Wade coming out, it ended up being Mr. McMahon.

"Must be something important to cancel a match for this."

"Well good because now I don't have to watch Wade." Cara mutters.

"All the better for you."

"It's okay either way because I have a distraction over here." She pats Seth's cheek.

"Of course you do." I grin.

"Well, wow. What a main event tonight. World's largest athlete, the World Heavyweight Champion the Big Show against John Cena! And right now let's bring out the person who made that main event, and give props to...the managing supervisor of Monday Night Raw, Vickie Guerrero! Take a bow Vickie. Now what's better than one main event? That would be two."

"Yes sir."

"So?"

"Um...uh..."

"How about we see Sheamus in a match?"

"Oh that's a great idea Mr. McMahon."

"Against?"

"I...."

"Come on Vickie."

"....no that won't work. That won't work. Dolph Ziggler?!" She exclaims when he mutters it in her ear.

"Wah wahhhh."

"But what about a third main event? What about something that's...monumental, something really really big? Come on Vickie."

"Oh ho ho ho ho ho, I have a good one. Hahahaha. How about AJ? How about in a handicap match?"

"Wow...so original."

"Lame."

"Wait a minute, wait a minute. AJ in a match. Against...."

"Come on Mr. McMahon."

"...against....let's make it monumental, let's make it Vickie Guerrero!"

"Laaaaaaame."

"Well to be honest, I hope AJ kicks her butt."

"Agreed."

"But look at her face, it's priceless."

"I know right?"

Wade's match ended up happening afterall, as Kofi and Cesaro are guests on commentary after the break.

"Looks like it's distraction time for you."

She looks up at Seth.

"Leave the room? Or stay here?" He asks her.

"Leave I think. All of your distraction ideas would probably torture poor Roman."

"To a hiding place backstage it is." Seth chuckles.

"Thanks for that." Roman says as they get up.

"Always thinking about you. You're welcome." She grins.

Seth grabs her hand and they leave the room.

"Every show I'm gonna look for perfect hiding places for us."

"I figured as much." She giggles.

"Might just make this a weekly thing."

"Sounds like fun to me."

"I knew you would say something like that."

"Well duh." She pushes him a bit.

"Anything to get alone time during the shows."

"Mmhmm."

"Because I know you and I would probably not get through the night without at least one moment of alone time away from the others."

"Doubt it."

"Especially you...touchy." She adds, giggling.

"I'm addicted." He admits, leaning down to nuzzle her neck.

"Of course you are."

They walk a bit further and Seth's eyes light up when he spots the perfect little spot for them. Of course she has no idea that he found the perfect spot, but when they get near it, she squeaks when he pulls her with him into the said spot.

"That was quick." She says after realizing what happened.

"I just thought this was a perfect spot."

She looks around and nods in agreement.

"Glad you agree."

"Now I believe there was a distraction in order." She remarks.

"Yes, yes there is."

She raises up on her toes and nips at his ear, just to see what reaction she'd get. In reaction to that, his arms wrap around her and he pulls her as close as she possibly could get. She giggles, resting her hands on his chest.

"You...drive me crazy."

"That's my job." She laughs.

"Well of course it is."

"You know you enjoy it because you get to do it back."

"That's very true."

"Which is why I do some of the things I do. I like seeing what you'll do."

"Likewise." He smirks.

"I know."

"Just wish all this didn't get in the way sometimes during these shows." She adds, referring to the riot gear he wears.

"I know." He says while sliding his hands into her back pockets.

"New favorite thing to do?" She giggles.

"Oh yes. I love you in jeans."

"I see." She smirks.

"You should wear them more often."

"I'll try, just for you."

"I'd love that."

"Of course."

"I can do this a lot more if you do." He grins.

He finds a spot to sit down and does so, pulling her onto his lap because his hands are still in her pockets.

"Much better."

"Very." She agrees before nipping at his ear again.

She actually keeps doing that to see how much he could take before going crazy. He tenses up and she notices a faint growl building in his chest. She smirks and then moves away from his ear and presses her lips to his, her arms wrapping around his neck. Seth kisses back eagerly, quickly taking control of the kiss. She smiles into the kiss, because she knew what she did before got to him that bad. One of her hands moves to his hair, which was still down since he wouldn't be tying it up until when he was needed, and she runs her fingers through it. The growl gets louder and she laughs slightly against his lips. He in retaliation, since his hands had remained in her back pockets of her jeans, squeezed lightly. She groans instantly, melting into him. It's his turn to smirk into the kiss, and he waits a bit before doing it again. She groans again and unconsciously tugs on his hair. He them removes his hands, in order to let them wander. The kiss really heats up, neither of them paying any attention to anything but each other.

"Hah, take that Wade." I remark since he had lost the match and even got attacked by Kofi after the match.

"Serves him right for treating Cara like he did." I add, sticking my tongue out at the screen.

"We would gladly be the ones to beat him up next if we could." Dean remarks.

"Very gladly." Roman agrees.

"One day hopefully." I nod.

"I'm glad she has Seth now though. He's really good for her." I add.

"He is a lot happier now."

"They definitely are with the amount of PDA they show." Roman says.

"Well that's because they love each other."

"They've actually said it?" He asks you.

"She told me...yup."

"Wow."

"So that's why the PDA between them has been more than expected."

"That explains a lot."

"I think it's sweet that they love each other."

"Of course." Dean chuckles.

"But anyways, my match will be coming up soon, and I think I should get ready ahead of time."

"Aw okay." Dean reluctantly lets me go.

"Didn't say you had to stay here you know..."

"Why not just change there?" He points to the changing area in the room.

"I mean it does save a trip, which you would be taking if you left to go to the Divas locker room..." He adds.

"True." I say.

"And you don't have to worry about running into anyone you don't like..."

"Alright, I'm going." I walk to the back.

I decide to take my time, because the next match I'm sure wasn't too interesting. I re-do my hair a bit and my makeup before being finished and walking back into the room itself. Dean smiles and opens his arms for me.

"I know you can be more touchy now, but behave yourself..." I say quietly to him, after I walk over and sit back down and go back into his arms.

"I'll do my best."

"But when we do leave, assuming you're going with me to walk me to the curtain at least, there's nothing stopping you from being touchy then." I grin.

"Exactly."

"And you're already subtly doing that, so I know your patience is wearing thin."

"Mmhmm." He rests his head against me.

In the end of the match that was currently happening, Cody and Damien ended up winning the big match that just happened to ensure that they would face Rey and Sin Cara in a Tables match at TLC, where the winners of that match would become the #1 contenders for the tag team championships.

"You know, I can't wait for the day when you guys get title matches. I know you just got here and everything, but still. That day's gonna be epic."

"Yeah. Can't wait either." Dean grins and Roman nods.

"Well I suppose since that match is over, we should get going now."

"Good luck and have fun." Roman says as you get up.

"Ohhh, I intend to have fun. Just wait until you see what I have in store after I win the match." I remark, an evil grin appearing on my face.

"That look always reminds me it's how alike you two are." Roman snickers.

"Oh really?"

"Yup. You two just click together." He shrugs.

"I think that's what made us great friends all those years before."

"Yeah probably."

"But yes I will have fun out there."

Roman chuckles as Dean and I leave the room.

"Finally." Dean remarks.

"Impatient." I tease.

"It's torture not being able to do much, especially when you're wearing that."

"I know. You poor thing." I laugh.

"Yeah, poor me."

"You'll live."

"Plus....it's also not fair to me that you wear more than me. Everything's covered on you." I add.

"True." He admits.

The whole time we headed to the curtain, he was as touchy as he could be while we were walking. When we got there, I was told I was going out during the commercial break this week, about a minute or two before Raw came back on the air. So I had a few moments to myself with Dean before I head out. He pulls me into his arms and gives me a few kisses.

"Extra luck...even though we both know you don't need the luck."

"Right but it's nice to have." I smile.

"Then you'll love this last one...." He trails off as I get the cue to get ready to head out, and then he presses his lips back to mine in a long and lingering kiss.

"Not fair." I whine afterwards.

"But it'll get us both through your match until you win it and come back here."

"Alright. I'll try to be quick."

He lets me go just as they play my music and I head out. After I'm in the ring and ready to go, all I have to do is wait. Right as the show came back from a commercial break, they hit Eve's music and the match was introduced as she posed with the title. I roll my eyes as she takes her take coming down to the ring doing her pageant queen wave. Once she was ready to go, she handed off the title and the bell rang to start the match. Eve goes on with her usual fake nice routine and I just raise an eyebrow, rolling my eyes again. She then comes at me, kicking me in the leg, making me go down to a knee. She then gets me in a side headlock and takes me down, still in the headlock and on the apron. The ref asks me if I want to quit and I tell him no. I then try to get out of the hold, but I get put right back in the same position. I eventually get to my feet and out of the hold, only for her to slam me right back down by my hair. That's when she goes against the ropes and goes for an elbow drop, but I move out of the way at the last second. She holds her elbow as she gets up and I hit her with a couple dropkicks.

She crawls over to the corner and I follow her as she stands, hitting her face first against the turnbuckle a few times, only for her to kick me in the gut in retaliation, and then she quickly gets out of the ring, probably most likely trying to escape. I grumble to myself and grab her by the hair as she's standing on the outside. I have to let go however or I'll get counted out. Eve turns around and slaps me hard in the face. That just sets me off and I quickly get out of the ring and chase her around it a couple times before we both slide into the ring, and then she begs and pleads for me to do no more and that she was sorry.

"Sorry? You're sorry? Try again!" I exclaim, grabbing a fistful of hair and slamming her face a few times into the apron, the ref again having to pull me off. I go right back over to her and help her up before hitting a belly-to-back suplex and then going for the cover, Eve kicks out.

"Alright, we'll do this the hard way." I taunt, helping her up by the hair and sending her into the ropes. I fall for the usual and she kicks me in the shoulder, but I come back with a hard clothesline, that turns her inside out. I go for the cover again, but she kicks out. Eve then crawls over to the corner for safety and I shake my head and go right back after her and she's screeching for the ref to get me away from her. When I go back at her, she kicks me in the gut and puts me in the corner instead. She charges at me, only for me to lift my feet and kick her in the face and she stumbles away. I climb to the top and wait for her to get her attention back on me and that's when I hit a missile dropkick from the top which sends her across the ring. Instead of going for the usual finisher, I set her up for one of my most painful submissions, and she taps, not being able to take it anymore. I grin as the bell rings and my music plays.

I get my hand raised in victory, and instead of leaving the ring, I walk over to the side of the ring and ask for a mic, getting it handed to me.

"Oh look Eve. I beat you, so I'm guaranteed a title match against you. Wanna know when I want that match? Sunday, at the TLC pay-per-view."

Eve pales.

"But I don't want this to be any old, regular title match. Oh no. Let me just show you what kind of match I want." I grin, dropping the mic for the moment and sliding out of the ring and looking under it, until I find what I'm looking for. I spot it and start to pull it out. It ends up being a table, and I set it up on the outside. I then grab the mic and climb onto the table and stand on top.

"It's going to be....a Tables match. A match which...you haven't been in...until now."

Now she's really pale and looks terrified.

"Good luck Sunday." I smirk before hopping down from the table and walking around to the ramp, and grinning at the scared look on her face as I head to the back.

"Have I told you how much I love it when you're feisty?" Dean grins.

"No...but now I know."

He pulls me to him and gives me another one of those lingering kisses.

"Now we get the rest of the night together until you do what you have planned." I grin.

"Right." He nods.

"Don't need to rush getting back though..."

"Not at all. Take our time."

And that's what we end up doing as we walk back.

"Oooh Tables match." Cara remarks, her and Seth back in the locker room now.

"That'll be fun." She laughs.

"There's only been one Tables match in pay-per-view history hasn't there?" Seth asks.

"As far as I know."

"Don't see too many, that's for sure."

He nods.

"I'd rather have a ladder match myself." She shrugs.

"Well maybe you'll have that when you get a title shot." He grins.

"Maybe."

"I would actually love to see you in a match like that. Something different, something that you don't see from the women in the company really at all."

"Exactly why I will choose those when I have the chance."

"Well I can't wait to see it when you have the chance to have it."

"I know."

"It'll be interesting to see for sure." Roman remarks.

"I like interesting. It usually means fun." Cara laughs.

"And you like fun. You have always have." Seth adds.

"Of course."

Breaking their attention on each other, was Punk as he came out with Paul Heyman in tow, and in a pair of crutches, because he just had surgery on his knee.

"It's come to my attention, actually it's come to all of our attention that there are more than a few people within the WWE Universe who think that this injury is phony. There's those of you out there, who think that my surgery didn't actually take place. In some elaborate scheme to...duck another title match with Ryback."

"Wouldn't be surprised if it was all fake in order to do that."

"Not a shock."

"Well take my word for it, I assure you this...is 100 percent real life. This is what happens when you work more days than anybody else. This is what happens when you're the WWE Champion for 388 grueling days. This is a simple fact of life. Injuries happen. It's a tough sport ladies and gentlemen. 388 days with no signs of slowing down. Injuries will happen, they happen frequently. In fact I would like to take you back one week right now to show you exactly how I was injured."

And in fact the injury did happen when Ryback assaulted him after the lie detector test on MizTV, after the guys had cleared the ring of everything including Mike.

"Uh...I really hate to be the bearer of bad news here, but on a personal basis, you are ticking me off." Heyman remarks.

"Oooh scary."

"If anything I think his voice is ticking everyone else off."

"Pretty much."

"How dare you?! How dare you chant feed me more at the reigning, defending WWE Champion. Six days after he has emergency surgery. Hey I got news for you ladies and gentlemen, this is a legitimate champion. He's not like the New Jersey Devils that hasn't brought you a title in how many years? For 388 consecutive days, this man has been the reigning, defending WWE Champion and last week he got injured to the point where he needed emergency surgery. He didn't have a stunt double like The Rock. He wasn't sitting in his trailer mixing his mocha latte with his finger, while someone said 'okay, Ryback's gonna get you way up in the air...'. Wait! Stunt double! Stunt double! And some poor schmuck goes right through the table. Your champion is not complaining, your champion is not fetching, your champion is standing out here like the great champion that he is. The longest reigning champion of the last quarter century and he's standing before you tonight unlike The Rock was who too busy to come here to...I don't blame him...New Jersey. No he just shows up when he gets a title opportunity."

"No offense Roman, I know Dwayne is your family but I kind of agree on this one." Cara says.

"None taken, don't worry. I'm sure a lot of people feel that way anyway."

"I respect what he did, I just don't respect what he's doing. That make sense?"

"Oh yeah that makes total sense." He nods.

"I think that's a good way to put it." Seth says.

"CM Punk sees exactly what's in front of him. Because Ryback is no longer in front of CM Punk. CM Punk will defend the championship against The Rock because CM Punk isn't going anywhere. CM Punk remains your reigning, defending WWE Champion. And most importantly, my champion the best....in the world."

Punk continues on, addressing the group of people who believe that he should be stripped of the title, daring any one of them to come and try and take the title away. He says that guys like John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show and Chris Jericho have all failed to take the title away from him and when The Rock gets a shot, it will be his only shot, saying that The Rock will fail just like the others. Punk then reveals that he will be present at TLC to see The Shield do to Ryback what Ryback did to him last week.

"He's so cocky. It annoys me that he's from the same area as me." I wrinkle my nose.

"Makes you not even want to remember that doesn't it?"

She nods. A little bit into the break, that's when the door opens and Dean and I walk back in, going over to the couch and sitting down. We both exchange looks and burst into giggles.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing." We say in unison.

"So Tables match..." Roman trails off.

"Mmhmm." I nod.

"I like it. It's different." Seth says.

"Which is what I try to do...different stuff that others are too afraid to do."

"Exactly." Cara agrees.

"And I personally don't like Eve so..."

"...any chance you get to beat her up is a plus." Cara finishes.

"Yes, yes it is."

"But anyways....you two took a while to come back...." She gives me an amused look.

"Did he find a hiding place for you two?" She adds, teasing.

"Maybe...You two were gone a long time too." I retort.

"Well that's because we did end up finding a spot."

"It was great." Seth smirks.

"Ooooooooh." I tease.

Cara blushes and swats his chest.

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that." Roman remarks.

"It's probably better if you do." She sighs.

"My bad. Sorry." Seth chuckles.

"No you're not."

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Psh... Riiiight."

"It just slipped out...honest."

"Uh-huh."

Up next was Sheamus against Dolph. Amidst the intense match, Dolph would dodge a Brogue Kick, rolling to the outside of the ring. Sheamus would then go after him, but Dolph grabs a steel chair, driving it into Sheamus' mid-section, resulting in a disqualification. He would then land another chair shot on Sheamus' back, but when Dolph goes in for a third shot, Sheamus knocks the chair out of his hands with the Brogue Kick.

"Well that backfired didn't it?" I snicker.

"Just a bit."

"You know, his hair reminds of noodles." Seth remarks.

"I think of those toy trolls. Before his match, slicked back hair. Afterwards it always looks like he stuck his finger in a light socket."

"Life size ken doll is more like it." I add.

"That too."

"You know that time where his hair was brown and shorter, he looked normal."

"Yeah I know."

The next match wasn't really anything special. It was a match that was a shame really as Zack lost to Del Rio.

"Poor Zack. They treat him horribly now."

"I know. And who knows for what reason."

"I think it might be because he went outside the box and used social media as a way to get the fans behind him and practically force Creative into giving him a push." Cara shrugs.

"Probably. But you know, you gotta do what you gotta do."

"I agree. I'm just saying. You know they don't like being forced to do things."

"Right. It's a shame though."

"Yeah. He's a sweet guy."

"He really is."

"And don't you two go getting all jealous. He's just a friend." Cara says to Seth and Dean.

"I don't get jealous." Dean states.

"Suuuuure." She says skeptically.

"You don't have to worry about me getting jealous. I trust you." Seth adds.

"Good." She leans up and kisses the corner of his lips.

Up next would come the match between Vickie and AJ. They both get to the ring, but there seems to be no referee. But after a while of no referee, who other than Brad Maddox, the so called 'rogue referee', comes out to officiate the match.

"Oh fuck."

"Nice language." Cara snickers.

"Well he's gonna screw up the match I know it. Just like the WWE Championship match between Punk and Ryback. Wanna bet Vickie hired him to be the ref just so she could win?"

"I don't doubt it but it's just funny to hear you swear."

"Because I don't do it too often, I know."

"Exactly. I'm the potty mouth after all." Cara laughs.

While the initial confusion of having Brad Maddox appear as the referee for the match distracts AJ, Vickie would take advantage and briefly taking it to AJ. However, AJ would battle back, pummeling Vickie before delivering a hard slap to her face and goes for the pin, but Brad Maddox would not count the pinfall.

"Oh you ass."

"Huge ass."

This leads to a confrontation between AJ and Brad, and Vickie takes advantage, rolling AJ up as Brad counts the pinfall, fairly quickly, declaring Vickie the winner.

"Shocker...not."

AJ sends Vickie a death glare as Vickie mocks AJ with the skipping away. Once Vickie disappears to the back, that's when AJ snaps. She screams and leaves the ring before throwing chairs around and dismantles the announce table, and tips over one of the ladder. She then ends it all with slapping Justin Roberts across the face and then leaves in a an angry huff.

"Someone's unstable."

"I would say just a little, but that's not just a little bit unstable."

"Uh no."

After the break, AJ was backstage just throwing stuff around, still freaking out until John comes in and tries to calm her down. It eventually works and she relaxes in his arms.

"Awww."

"Although did you see that face he made. He was kind of...I don't know...it looked like he was scared or something."

"Hmm."

The next match we didn't really pay attention to, but the next segment was MizTV, and we had to pay attention to that, because it's always entertaining.

"Mike is always good for a laugh."

"Oh yes. I can't wait to see this."

Cara snuggles into Seth more, getting comfortable to watch this segment. Mike appears first of course and introduces his guests as 'the beard-o and the weird-o', Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow, Team Rhodes Scholars.

"Cody is kind of a weirdo with that mustache isn't he?" I laugh.

"He looks like a pedo."

"That thing looks like caterpillar...attacking his face."

"Yup."

Damien re-introduces the new and improved Cody Rhodes to the fans. And then Cody says that Mike spends most of his time watching YouTube videos of himself in the main event of last year's WrestleMania.

"But Team Rhodes Scholars are a shining beacon of light, amidst a sea of neanderthals. Damien Sandow and I are revelation. We're like Princeton University. An intellectual island, forced to exist in a state that's full of the most dense Americans in the country, New Jersey."

And of course the whole time, Mike is staring at the mustache, trying to touch it or something, but he's being funny of course. Cara and I are both snickering.

"Cody Cody, I'm sorry. I mustache you a question. I mean did you really grow the hideous piece of fur on your upper lip or...did Damien's beard rub off on it? I mean gentlemen, I've heard of hugging it out, but kissing it out? That's team unity."

"Ahahahaha."

"Ewwwww." I say while cracking up.

Even the guys are laughing at this point.

"How ironic is it that someone who used to be the star of a reality show, has himself completely lost touch with reality?"

"Really? Really? Really? Really? Really?"

"Silence!"

"I kill you." I snicker.

Cara dies laughing, her head on Seth's chest.

"I'm sorry, I had to."

"That was perfect." She says through her laughter.

"What I find ironic, is that you two think that you can defeat Team Hell No for the tag team championships, when you're not even gonna beat Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara at TLC on Sunday. You two are gonna hit the ground harder than Manny Pacquiao in the sixth."

"You're not a very good host are you? I did not ask for your irrelevant opinion! Not only do you have bad form, but I find your questions to be repugnant, especially when they're directed towards your future WWE Tag Team Champions."

"You want some more refined questions, fine. Cody, how did it feel that Damien Sandow didn't visit you once when you were rehabilitating your shoulder?"

"You don't know...how do you even begin to ask that?"

"Damien please."

"That did not happen."

"Cody, what's it like to hear that your best friend Damien Sandow and tag team partner walks around the locker room saying he carries you on your back? He says that-"

"I didn't say that!"

"He says that you're the Marty Jannetty to his Shawn Michaels."

"I did not say...silence! I did not say that."

"Cody, Cody Cody. How does it feel to know that Damien thinks that no matter what you do, whether you call yourself dashing, wear a plastic mask, have baggers come to ringside or grow a piece of dirt on your face, that you'll always be overshadowed by somebody. Whether it's your father, or your tag team partner."

"You are trying to drive a wedge between us-"

"Damien Damien Damien Damien. Calm down. I've heard all this before. You know Miz, for somebody who made a career out of proving people wrong, maybe this current slump you're in, hosting this lovely show has to do with the fact that you've become one of those people. You know what, I wouldn't take the word of a man dressed like Colonel damn Sanders anyways over my esteemed tag team partner!"

"Thank you."

"We're not going to perpetuate this ignorant, Honey Boo Boo-esque, trash talk TV any further. This interview is over." Cody finishes and they both leave.

"Was it something I said? If you two hated that, you're gonna love this. And after admiring Damien Sandow's trunks and smelling Cody's putrid mustache, I have a new name for Team Rhodes Scholars. Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for The Pink and The Stink. Thank you!"

"Ahahahaha."

"Ohhhhh that was a good segment."

"Yes it was."

"I laughed so hard I cried."

"Good stuff."

It was another break, and the main event was next, so we were assuming the the guys would be leaving any minute to get to where they need to be.

"Awww, I don't want you go yet."

"I'm comfy." Cara pouts.

"We're leaving sometime during the match. You have a bit more time, don't worry."

"Okay..."

"We'll tell you when we're leaving too."

"Alright."

"But tell us....are you needed for SmackDown tomorrow night?" I ask.

"Yup, we're gonna be there and involved." Dean replies.

"I actually have a match anyways so..." Cara trails off.

"Oh?" Seth looks interested.

"Mmhmm."

"Against who?"

"Don't know yet, but I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow."

"Right."

"But I do have a second reason to be on SmackDown other than because you would get lonely without me."

"Yes I would." Seth admits, nuzzling her neck.

"Oh what would you do without me?"

"Drive us nuts." Roman states.

"Oh boy." I laugh.

Seth pouts, and she laughs.

"Poor poor you."

She gives him a brief kiss.

"Just teasing you."

"Of course you were."

She giggles and pats above his heart. It's a bit into the match between John and Big Show where Roman moves from the couch and gets ready to head out and that signals to Seth and Dean that they should be getting ready to head out too.

"Awwww." She pouts.

"This shouldn't take long though."

"Okay." She sulks, moving so he can get up.

Once he does get up, he leans down to give her a brief but lingering kiss that will hold them both over until he gets back. She taps his chest like always and smiles.

"Well this is good timing because I suppose I should change out of my ring attire anyway." I remark as Dean lets me go so he can get up.

"Darn." He jokes.

"Well it's not like you can be touchy anyway when you leave."

"I know. Just joking." He chuckles.

"You just go do what you do best out there."

"I will."

He too leans down to give me a kiss before he leaves, but he seems to want to make it last as long as he can, not really making it brief.

"Hey lover boy, lets go!" Roman calls from the doorway.

"I've got him." Seth states, coming back over and pulling him away.

"You don't stop, we're gonna be late for our cue." He adds.

"Whoops. Be back soon." Dean grins at you.

"Someone couldn't hold back the PDA." Cara says to me with a giggle, once they're gone.

"Can't complain." I giggle too.

"Ohhh of course not."

"Seth is normally like that too but I think spending longer than usual 'hiding' calmed him some." She laughs lightly.

"Ooooooh."

"Thank goodness for those spots." She says, blushing.

"Gonna be an every night thing with the shows isn't it?"

"Probably." She giggles.

Ziggler was on commentary for the match and John came back after ducking one of Show's moves. He hits him with his signature but gets distracted with Ziggler, getting a chokeslam in return, but kicks out of the pin attempt. Show gets his fist ready for the KO punch, and John ducks it and hits Show with an AA. That's when Seth is shown, hopping over the barricade and slides into the ring and attacking John first.

"My ninja." She laughs.

"Just pops up out of nowhere."

"Yup. That's him."

Roman and Dean were the next two, hurrying down the stairs in the crowd, hopping over the barricade and joining in on the attack. After the assault, Dean and Seth get out of the ring and get a table, with Seth setting it up. Roman gets out and grabs a ladder, putting that into the ring. Just as he gets into the ring, out come Daniel and Kane and inside the ring is absolute chaos with Dean, Seth, Roman, Daniel, Kane, John, Ziggler and Big Show. Sheamus comes running out and goes after Ziggler, getting him out of the ring. Dean, Seth and Roman have since exited the ring, dealing with Kane and Daniel, while John inside the ring spears Show through the table that Seth had set up in one of the corners. The guys are back into the ring with Kane and Daniel and the attack continues. And of course, Ryback comes out. The guys are just taunting him to come into the ring, and first....Ryback picks up a ladder and throws it at them and it hits all three of them at the same time.

"Oh shit." Cara winces.

"Ow."

"Poor boys."

Then once he gets into the ring, he takes out Seth first. Then he goes to take out Dean, but Roman comes to the aid, and again chaos ensues in the ring. She watches Seth worriedly, chewing on her bottom lip absentmindedly.

"It seems as though we may be helping two people feel better before going to bed tonight."

"Yeah I think so."

"They're definitely gonna have headaches after that ladder shot. Ryback...."

"Jackass." She mutters.

"Oh look, they're finally coming back."

"Good. I want to make sure he's okay." Cara bites her lip.

"Likewise...about Dean of course. All of them really."

"Yeah." She nods.

"Oh look I was so distracted, I didn't even change yet. Oops. Be right back."

She just laughs as I go to change. I made great time, because just as I had finished and came back out, they all came into the main room. Cara gets up and goes straight to Seth, and I go to Dean.

"Are you guys okay?"

"For the most part."

"I think the worst part was the ladder to our faces."

"Yeah, that looked painful."

"Well the sooner you get changed, the sooner we can get back and you can feel better." I remark.

Dean raises an eyebrow at me.

"Both of us have degrees in massage therapy." She explains, hugging Seth.

"And why didn't you tell me this before?"

"It didn't come up."

"Well I'm glad to know now."

"Of course. Now why don't you guys get changed and we'll get out of here?"

"I think that's a good idea." I nod.

The guys agree and go to change.

"I saw Seth's eyes light up when you said that." I nudge her.

"It means touchy time to him." She laughs.

"Of course."

"He's a very affectionate one."

"Awww."

"I love it though. Makes a girl feel like she's wanted."

"Right."

Before long the guys come back out. We grab our stuff and head to the parking lot. Although, Cara and I seemed to be a little rushed out the door.

"Slow down, slow down."

"The massages aren't going anywhere." Cara laughs.

"I think we got them a little too excited."

"Seems like it."

"Oops."

"Our bad." We say in unison.

We get outside to the parking lot, walking to our respective cars. I get into the passenger side once the car gets unlocked and I just wait for Dean to put his things in the back as I sit there. He does so quickly and gets in the drivers seat.

"In a rush are we?"

"Maybe."

"Well if you are, at least drive safely."

"Oh I will."

"Good."

He does as he says and drives safely, though a little faster than normal. When we get there, we get out and he grabs his things from the back before locking the car and then taking my hand and pulling me inside the hotel

"Eager much?" I tease.

"Maybe."

I laugh and let him lead me up to our room.

"You're just lucky I didn't choose to carry you over my shoulder all the way up here." He says as we step out onto our floor.

"That's true."

"And I wouldn't complain anyway." I add.

"Good to know." Dean chuckles.

We make it to our room, which didn't take long because of him really, and we walk inside.

"Let's get ready for bed first and then I'll give you that massage." I say.

"Right." He nods, as I grab what I wore last night from my bag and then I head into the bathroom to change while he did the same thing like always out in the room itself. I walk out in my pjs and drop my clothes on my bags before getting into bed.

"I would ask what I need to work on the most, but I think I'll just work on everything. I'll have you feeling better in no time."

"That would be amazing. Thank you babe." He kisses my cheek.

I sit behind him, since it's easier and that's when I notice some things, that I never really paid any attention to before.

"Dean?"

"Hmm?"

"Are all these scars on your back?"

"Yeah."

"From everything you did before....this one looked like it hurt a lot..." I say as my fingers run over the larger of the scars that was along his right shoulder blade.

"That one, yeah it did."

"I have scars like everywhere. Some are noticeable, some aren't, but they're there." He adds.

"Right."

"What can I say....doing what I did came with a risk."

"Oh I know. It still does even though the WWE is safer than the Indys."

"It's still unbelievable that you did all that. Probably didn't have a care in the world then did you?" I add.

"Not really. Didn't really have anyone worrying about me and I didn't really have anyone to worry about."

"What do you mean? I don't mean to pry, you don't have to tell me. Wouldn't be the first time you won't tell me anything really personal." I ask as I start to work on his back.

"I know I don't open up much. It's hard to let the walls down. I feel like I can do it with you though."

"Well that's because back then we were friends and I can understand not opening up to someone. But now we're together, after what felt like forever. And you don't have to tell me right away."

"I know."

"Whenever you feel like you can explain it to me, I'll listen."

"Thank you."

"That's why I'm so great, because I'm understanding."

"Yes you are. I really appreciate that."

"I know you do. I was always understanding in the past, and I continue to be now."

He nods and works up the nerve to explain what he meant.

"Really? That's horrible. But you did good for basically raising yourself."

"Thanks."

"And now look where you are."

"Yeah, it's crazy."

"But I'm glad you got to this point."

"Me too because now I have you."

"And we're never leaving each other or losing touch again."

"Never." He agrees.

"How're you feeling now? Better?"

"So much better. Thank you babe."

"Anything for you." I grin, resting my chin in his shoulder.

He turns his head and kisses my cheek.

"So I think you should come to the gym with me tomorrow. Get ready for SmackDown and all." He remarks.

"Sure, sounds fun."

"It's been a while since I've had the chance to go. I've been lazy lately so I need it." I add.

"Lazy with me." He grins.

"Shut up...." I trail off.

"Nah."

"Making me blush before we go to sleep. Nice one." I hide my face in his shoulder.

"I'm sorry." He laughs.

"No you're not." I mumble.

"Guilty."

"You let me go, we can get that sleep." He adds.

"Do I have to?"

"Just so we can lay down and get comfortable."

"Alright then."

I let him go and we settle down into our usual spots.

"Night Serenity."

"Night Dean."

In the meantime, Cara and Seth had gotten to their room and they too got ready for bed first.

"Alright mister, into bed with you." She nudges him as she puts her clothes away.

"Don't have to tell me twice." He grins, hopping onto the bed.

"You can either sit or lay down. Your choice." She says as she climbs on.

"I'll sit."

"Okay." I nod, moving to sit behind him.

"Have I ever said I love the tattoo?" She asks with a grin.

"No but now you have." He chuckles.

"I think it's amazing."

"I'm glad you think so."

"You're welcome."

"You know, this wouldn't be so bad if I had been around at that time." She remarks as she brushes over the big scar up by his neck.

"I only got that scar because I got back in the ring sooner than I was supposed to. I was stubborn, I didn't want to wait."

"Exactly why it wouldn't have happened if I had been there. I would have made you listen."

"You and your stubbornness." She adds.

"But you love me anyway." He says, giving her a cheesy grin.

"I do, you silly goose."

"And I love you."

She smiles and kisses his cheek.

"And I'm starting to feel better too."

"I'm glad. I was worried about you."

"I mean the ladder and then Ryback took you out first. He is such a jackass." She mutters.

"He is but I'm alright."

"Which is all that matters. But it still concerns me about your TLC tag match against him, Kane and Daniel on Sunday."

"I know. I'll be as careful as I can."

"Good."

"I'll be waiting to make you feel better afterwards." She adds.

"That's why you're the best."

"Glad you think so." She giggles.

"I don't think, I know."

"Whatever you say love."

"Alright, and I've gotten every inch of your back. How do you feel?" She says after a while.

"Feels great. Thank you." He turns and kisses her.

"Mmm, you're welcome."

"So what are the plans for tomorrow before SmackDown?" She asks.

"The gym at least." He shrugs.

"Oh good. I really need to get back into my routine." She muses.

"You can be my gym buddy now." He chuckles.

"Sure babe. You can help me lose weight."

"You think you need to lose weight?"

"Yes. You didn't notice that I've gained weight since we lost touch?"

"No. Plus, you're perfect to me."

"Flatterer. I don't feel like my normal self with this extra weight. I don't need to lose much, maybe like 15 pounds or so."

"Well that's not so bad, I'd be happy to help you."

"Thank you." She kisses his cheek.

"Anything for you."

"You're sweet."

"Because I love you."

"Love you too." She smiles, leaning in to nip his ear gently.

"I think I'm ready for bed, what about you?"

"Yeah, feeling sleepy."

"I thought so."

She stops massaging Seth's back and covers her mouth as she yawns.

"Alright, you're tired."

She giggles and smiles sheepishly.

“Time for both of us to go to bed.” He chuckles.

"Mmhmm." She agrees.

They move to their spots and cuddle up under the covers.

"Night Cara."

"Night." She kisses him quickly.