You're My Injustice

Raw After WrestleMania

Well WrestleMania has come and gone. Thank god for that, because getting closer and closer to it, everything was chaotic. Now things can settle down until the Rumble next year and the road to next year's WrestleMania. So there were some first times wins last night, two title changes. Mike had beaten Wade to become the Intercontinental Champion for a 2nd time during the pre-show. John Cena had beaten The Rock to become the WWE Champion. Undertaker kept his winning streak, making it 21-0 now by defeating CM Punk. Triple H defeated Brock Lesnar and kept his job. Del Rio defended the title successfully. Mark beat Ryback. Daniel and Kane successfully retained their titles. Fandango beat Chris Jericho in the biggest upset ever and finally, The Shield had beaten the team of Randy, Sheamus and Big Show. No there wasn't any Divas on the card, but that's because there was no time. But hey understandable. So here I am, driving to the arena at about 2 in the afternoon. I always get there early, it's better than getting things ready for the last minute and being late, because you never know who's opening the show. So after some driving, I arrive at the arena and find a spot to park. Just as I get out and grab my bag, another care pulls up a few spaces down from me. Shortly after it had parked, who got out but The Shield.

See I don't really interact with them backstage, they kind of keep to themselves so it's like whatever. So I sling my bag over my shoulder and lock the car before walking into the arena itself to head to the Divas locker room to put my stuff, and to find out if I had a match tonight. While I walked into the arena I had this overwhelming feeling of someone watching me, so I looked around and saw no one, but I looked behind me where Dean, Seth and Roman were and I could've sworn Dean was watching me walk away. I shook the thought from my mind and continued on, just thinking I was seeing things. I looked back one last time and they all were starting to head my way to head inside too, so I must've been seeing things. So I had inside and find out if I have a match tonight. Because I wanted to compete so bad last night and didn't get the chance to, I was put in a match, against one of the most easiest people ever to have a match with. Aksana.

"Sweet. Thanks." I nod as I head towards the Divas locker room so I can change into my ring attire. I spend the rest of the afternoon walking around, but once it gets close to showtime, I head back to the locker room to get ready for the show.

Once I get there, I put my bag down in one of the cubbies with a small locker on the top. I take out my gear and hang it up as I start to undress in order to change into it. Once the top and pants are on, I put my boots on and lace them. The finishing touches were fingerless gloves and a fishnet sleeve on my left arm. Once I feel I'm ready, I start to head out to go to hair and makeup. I just mind my own business, saying hi to some of the other Divas and Superstars as I pass by them on the way to hair and makeup. I then go to turn a corner and end up bumping into someone or something. Whatever or whoever it was, it made be stumble backwards a bit. The first thing I notice are black boots, but I know those boots from anywhere. I look up and into a pair of blue eyes. I know those blue eyes from anywhere, especially with the clothes he had on. It was Dean Ambrose of The Shield. Before I could even apologize for bumping into him, he spoke.

"Sweet sweet Kayla. Should watch where you're going. Don't want to get hurt now do you?" Is all he said, and before I could even respond, he walks around me and down the hall behind me.

That was awfully odd. I shake any thoughts from my head and continue the way to hair and makeup. I get greeted and only have to wait a little bit before being able to take a seat and get my hair and makeup done. We keep smalltalk while my hair gets done and my makeup. Once they finish, I get a look in the mirror and as usual, I love it.

"Thanks ladies." I say, hopping down from the chair and heading back down the hall.

I find a spot where I can watch the show as I hear it starting. Once I find a spot, I see they're showing pictures from last night. To start off the show was John and it was a mix really of boos and cheers. A majority of them were boos though, from what I could hear.

"They're never happy are they?" I scoff.

Once in the ring, he does the usual and grabs a mic, standing in the middle of the ring, a big grin on his face.

"It should be every WWE Superstar's dream to be in the main event of WrestleMania. Not only be in the main event, but to actually win the main event of Wrestlemania. Because when you win the main event at WrestleMania, you get to enjoy everything that goes along with it. The adulation, the respect, the cheers." He says and there's boos.

"There's some cheers." I state.

"The cheers." He says again and there's more boos.

"The cheers? Okay guys, I'm gonna stop you right there. We've known each other for 10 years now."

And then the usual chants break out.

"I may be just going out on a limb tonight, but you guys seem a little bit angry."

"When aren't they?" I roll my eyes.

"Maybe a little more than angry. I'm upset too. WrestleMania's over, that's why you're upset. I know I know, but here's the thing. The WWE isn't like the day after Christmas, this is the Monday Night Raw after WrestleMania! And it don't matter how you feel about me, everybody sitting here..." A boring chant cuts him off.

"That boring chant is soooo overrated."

"Amazingly enough, every Raw after WrestleMania is more than that. How 'bout last year? We thought WrestleMania was done, and back comes Brock Lesnar to whip my ass! An hell I'm feeling pretty good tonight. We got a very volatile crowd, I may do some championship dance tonight. It may have a little...shake." He says, dancing a bit and I can't help but laugh a bit.

"You don't like the shake? What about like a kick. Might have a little kick?" He asks, the crowd chanting 'no'.

"So no..no kick either. No, I got it I got it. How about a little heel turn?" He asks, turnin his heel and everyone cheers.

"Ohhh I see what he did there." I laugh.

"You see? That's the excitement that I'm talking about! And now we are ready for Monday Night Raw, and there is a blonde haired hall of famer that once told me to be the man, you have to beat the man. And last night woo! Woo! And last night, with the world watching, the main event of WrestleMania two titans clashed. Bodies were on the line, hell even The Rock got hurt, but out of that...a champion rose."

"Well deserved."

"So I proudly say to you tonight, the champ....is...heeeeere!"

"Same old shit?" I question, hearing the crowd's chant. "The Rock can bring back the same old shit and doesn't get judged. Hypocrites." I scoff.

"That's exactly what I wanted for a WrestleMania main event celebration. Because right now, right here, this is my post-WrestleMania celebration. Because I'm gonna celebrate the only way I know how. I'm not gonna rest up and drop balloons from the ceiling, I'm fighting tonight for this." He says holding the title in the air. "If the next Road to WrestleMania starts today, then we start it off right in a match for the WWE Championship! Now I ain't looked at the top 25 lately, I don't know who the number one contendership is, I don't even care if it's Dolph Ziggler. I don't care if it's Randy Orton. I don't care if it's CM Punk. Tonight, we're gonna have a fight and we're gonna-" He gets cut off by Mark Henry's music going off.

"Ohhhh." I groan. "How about you just go away? Ain't nobody got time for you."

"What's up champ? The problem with coming out here asking for trouble is trouble might just find you. Now see, you won your match last night at WrestleMania. But I des-look at me when I'm talking to you."

"It's a rawkus crowd, they want to have sex with chocolate."

"Oh my god." I snicker.

"You listen to me. You pay no attention...don't pay attention to them. I destroyed Ryback last night."

"Yeah? And you got Shell Shocked afterwards." I remark.

"And with all this talk, I think me and you need to have...some action."

The crowd then starts chanting 'Feed Me More'.

"The crowd is crazy...wow."

"First they want to have sex with chocolates, now they want to eat some more. Mr. World's Strongest Man, allow me to introduce myself, I'm John Cena...WWE Champion. And you're right. I can see that look in your eye. I'm afraid. I'm afraid. I'm afraid to tell you have the breath of a thousand asses. You want to fight? You got one. Tonight Mark Henry faces John Cena for the WWE Championship!"

"John, that's not a good idea."

Can you dig it sucka?

"Whoaaaaaa, wait a minute." Booker T states, coming out. "Now John, I appreciate you wanting to be a...fighting Champion and all. But I cannot and will not have you coming out here, making WWE Championship matches. Oh no, it ain't going down like that." He says getting into the ring. "Now, the deal is, The Rock is entitled to a rematch."

"Psh, he isn't entitled to shit. Is he here? Noooo."

"Once In A Lifetime, best out of three?"

"The Rock is the number one contender for the WWE Championship."

"I'm with you guys, I beat him last night."

"Now however, The Rock suffered an injury last night and he will not be here tonight. But, Mark Henry-" He gets cut off with a 'bullshit' chant.

"Crowd speaks the truth."

"Mark Henry, you want a shot at the World...at the WWE Championship, you want a shot? Well I'll give you a shot, but you're gonna have to earn it. If you can beat John Cena in the middle of the ring tonight, you will get your shot. But, only if you can beat John Cena."

Mark and John approach each other and Booker puts his hands up to stop them.

"Get your hand off me Booker. So you full of jokes and you got all of them laughing, but I'm not. All those jokes are gonna get you tonight, is entering the Hall of Pain. Bring your A game." He simply states, dropping the mic and heading to the back.

"Oh he will and he's gonna kick your ass." I remark.

They then highlight two things that are happening tonight. Undertaker's victory celebration and then a 2 on 1 handicap match with Del Rio taking on Swagger and Colter. AJ, Dolph and Big E are shown backstage, talking amongst each other, because Big E had his in-ring debut on Raw up next.

"Oh boy." I roll my eyes and decide to walk away from the monitor. Figured I go find Kaitlyn or someone to hang with for a bit. I do end up finding her in the Divas locker room actually.

"Heyy." I greet.

"Kayla, hey." She greets back. "Is that new attire?"

"Oh this? Yeah, didn't get to debut at WrestleMania last night, so I figured show it off tonight."

"Well it's awesome. Should've worn that a long time ago."

"Thanks."

"So I'm assuming you have a match."

"Oh yeah, it's a piece of cake, facing Aksana."

"She can be vicious, but yeah it's basically an easy match. Do you know when it is?"

"No, but I'm sure I'll figure it out...when I'm called out for the match."

"Right. So I saw you when you walked in..you looked kind of out of it."

"Yeah...I had that feeling of someone watching me as I was coming in. But you know, you got people running around everywhere so."

"True. I'm sure it was nothing to be overly concerned about."

"Of course not."

The show had come back onto the air and they showed some more picture highlights of WrestleMania last night. Once those are off the screen, we see Daniel and Kane come out. And we made the connection that since Big E's debut Raw match was after the break, Daniel must be Big E's opponent.

"I wish Daniel all the luck in this match, going up against Big E. If you really think about it, he's going up against like 3 people because of Dolph and AJ too."

"Because they'll obviously interfere or cause distractions."

"Yes."

Then what came on the screen was a tweet from The Shield...the group Twitter account that read At WrestleMania, we sent a message on the biggest stage. Tonight, the impact we will have on #RAW will be historic...#BelieveInTheShield.

"Wonder what they're gonna do tonight."

"Who knows."

And then Dolph's music goes off and Dolph, AJ and Big E walk out.

"I wonder when they're gonna give Big E his own music. Because he can't just keep going around with Dolph's music."

"I know right?"

"Wait wait wait...did you just see that? Big E whacked her in the chest."

"Oops."

"I would so not want to be in that position."

"Tell me about it."

Big E gets into the ring and the bell ring, Daniel goes after him early and quickly, until Big E slammed Daniel down with one arm. He spears him into two of the corners followed by dropping him after lifting him into the air. The crowd then starts to chant for Daniel as he keeps getting wailed on. Big E goes for his finisher and Daniel slides down and then starts to pick up the match from there with kicks to the chest repeated and then the head. Daniel goes over to one of the corners and climbs to the top. AJ runs around and jumps up onto the side of the ring and causes a distraction to the ref. Dolph hops up and pulls Daniel down, but when he goes around the ring, Kane grabs him. Big E then grabs Daniel and throws him out of the ring and onto Kane. Dolph grabs Daniel and throws him back into the ring, just for Big E to his his finisher and pick up the win.

"Well that match wasn't long. You know those two should've been banned from ringside. With them there, no one can win."

"True that."

Cole throws it over to Josh who's in the crowd with Kurt Warner.

"Thanks guys. Kurt Warner, thank you for being here live at Monday Night Raw. Your new show The Moment premieres this Thursday 10/9 central right here on USA. It's a show all about second chances correct?"

"Exactly. Just like John Cena last night at WrestleMania, understand the possibilities of a second chance. It was due to a second chance that I got an opportunity to be a champion myself, so couldn't be more excited than to host this new reality series called The Moment, in which I get the opportunity to give ordinary individuals a second chance to chase their dream. Hopefully one day, finding themselves on the top of their world, kind of like John and myself."

"Kurt, thank you very much again for being here, can't wait to see The Moment, this Thursday 10/9 central, right here on USA."

Then we find out that Mike's going to be defending his title against Wade in a rematch up next.

"I think I'm gonna go find Mike and wish him luck in his match."

"Alright. Good luck in yours, even though we both know you won't need luck." Kaitlyn laughs.

"Of course. Still appreciate it." I nod, getting up and hugging her before I head out to find Mike.

I figured he'd already be ready for the match and would be heading to the curtain to wait for his turn to go out, since Wade's music was playing, which meant he was already out in the ring. I reach the curtain and Mike's there in the green ring attire he debuted last night, his pay-per-view jacket and the IC title.

"Hey Champ." I greet, and he turns to face me.

"Kayla. How are you doing tonight?"

"Oh I'm great. How's the Intercontinental Champion doing? Wait no, I've got this....awesome."

"Stole the words right out of my mouth."

"I just know you that well. So rematch huh?"

"Yeah. He wants to prove that my win last night was just a fluke."

"It so wasn't. You deserved that win last night. Especially since your friends and family were there last night. But hey whatever happens out there, you're still a champ to everyone. Aren't you going away for 3 months to make that new movie?"

"I am. After tonight."

"I can't wait to see that.”

Then we look at the TV monitor and see that they’re replaying the pre-show match from last night where Mike made Wade tap out and lose to him. Wade was shown in the ring, pissed, but determined.

“Well good luck out there.” I say to Mike, hugging him before they play his music.

He thanks me before heading out to the ring. The ref keeps Wade back while Mike gets ready to go, handing the title off and removing the jacket. The bell rings and they circle, Wade going on the attack early on, the ref having to back him up from the corner where he was. Mike gets momentum and hits Wade in the head with his boot and then goes for the cover, Wade kicks out. He helps him up, only to suplex him. He covers him and Wade kicks out at two. Mike gets Wade in a side headlock, and with the crowd’s help, Wade manages to get to his feet and push Mike into the corner. The ref starts to count and Wade backs off, only to punch him in the head. The ref continues to tell him to back up and he goes over and grabs Mike, going to send him into the corner, but Mike reverses sending Wade there inside. He runs full speed at him, only for Wade to lift him up and over the ropes, Mike landing on his feet on the outside of the ropes. Wade goes for a punch to knock Mike off, but Mike slides underneath the bottom rope and through Wade’s legs and rolls him up. Wade ends up kicking out. Mike throws him into the corner and climbs to the top, hitting Wade 10 times, before dropping him. He goes for the cover, getting a nearfall. He puts Wade in another side headlock until Wade gets out of it and counters. He drops the elbow and goes for the cover, getting a nearfall. He puts Mike in his own side headlock, until Mike gets to his feet. But Wade fights back. Mike however counters when Wade lifts him and lands behind him and Wade is sent through the 2nd rope and out of the ring, and Mike follows that up with a baseball slide dropkick, and a double ax-handle. He takes the fight to the outside for a bit, hitting Wade off the barricade.

“Come on Mike, you got this.” I mumble to myself.

He throws Wade back into the ring and then proceeds to climb to the top rope, going for another ax-handle, but only for Wade to rush into the corner, causing him to jump off and over Wade. Mike sends Wade to the outside once again, but Wade holds onto the ropes and pulls himself up. Mike goes to spear Wade off the side, but he moves and Mike goes through the ropes, Wade kicking him in the chest. Mike ends up turning around in the ropes and Wade delivers a neckbreaker and Mike’s head bounces off the side of the ring as he tumbles to the floor.

“Come on, get up Mike.”

It ended up being a commercial break for those watching at home, but for us we saw what was happening. Mike and Wade ended up back in the ring and both men were in opposite corners. They run at each other and Wade hits Winds of Change and goes for the cover, Mike kicking out at the last second. Wade helps him up and throws Mike out of the ring yet again. Wade hits an elbow from the ring onto Mike and then throws him back into the ring for the cover, getting another nearfall. He gets Mike in another side headlock, and Mike gets to his feet and out of the hold, reversing into a sideslam.

“There you go. Get up.”

Both men get to their feet and Mike gets the momentum in the match back, throwing punches. He builds the momentum, hitting Wade with a high knee and then a boot to the face. Mike backs up into the corner and goes for his running corner clothesline, but Wade moves out of the way. Mike catches him and delivers the backbreaker, and Wade slips out of the neckbreaker part of the combo. Mike goes for the cover, getting a nearfall. After a while the match started to wind down. Mike had Wade in the Figure Four Leglock, but Wade manages to get to the ropes.

“Damn.” I curse.

Both men get to their feet and Mike runs at Wade, only get hit with a boot to the face. Mike’s back to his feet and thwarts Wade’s attempt to come off the top rope. Mike climbs to the top and goes for a superplex, but Wade gets out of it and manages to get down. He grabs Mike’s head and bounces it off the steel ring post. He loads up the elbow and when Mike turns around, Wade his him.

“No no no no no.” I shake my head as Wade covers him. H

He ends up getting the win over Mike.

“Oh...that’s bullshit.” I curse. “I really hate to say this, but that’s an injustice. Where’s The Shield when we need them?” I shake my head. “I want them to solve this.”

Before I could walk off, they show Vickie backstage with Brad.

“WrestleMania was a great success. I did a great job. I am so proud of myself.” She states when there’s a knock on the door.

“Come in!” Brad calls and Sheamus walks in.

“Sheamus. How are you tonight?”

“How am I? How do you think I am? Did you even watch WrestleMania last night? You see The Big Show knock me out after the match was over? For weeks I’ve been telling people that Big Show can’t be trusted. Even Orton. Look, I’m gonna cut to the chase. I don’t want to waste any time here. Tonight, I want a match with The Big Show.”

“You realize of course if we give you this match, we’re not gonna forget that you owe us one.” Brad states.

“I couldn’t give a fiddler’s what you want. Because all I want, is kick the head off that giant piece of crap.”

“Sheamus, you got it. I will give you a match.”

“Thank you.” He states, leaving.

That’s led to another break of the night. Wade had passed me on the way through and when his back was to me, I gave him a dirty look. Once he was gone, I decide to leave, shaking my head and mumbling to myself as I do so. Little did I know, I passed a hallway where The Shield was. I didn’t notice because I was too caught up in my thoughts, and I was watching where I was going. That’s when I got the feeling of someone watching me again. I stop walking and look around me out of the corner of my eyes, seeing no one. I turn around, seeing no one. I shrug it off and continue on my way. They show a 3rd set of pictures from WrestleMania after coming back from the break, before going backstage where Booker was being congratulated. That’s when Randy stopped him.

“Hey Book, what’s up man?”

“Hey, what’s going on dawg?”

“I just want to say congratulations Hall of Famer. Let me check out that ring. Very nice, very nice. My dad’s got one of those right. Hey um...check it out Book. I need a favor.”

“What’s that Randy?”

“I need...I need Big Show tonight in that ring. I need him. I talked Sheamus into believing he could trust Show, but I was wrong. I was dead wrong, and I want to write that wrong tonight.”

“Randy from my understandings, Vickie Guerrero...she’s already made a match. Sheamus vs Big Show tonight. Nothing I can do about that right there.”

“Book Book Book, wait a minute. Look at you. It’s you. You’re a hall of famer. You’re an actual GM. If anyone can overrule Vickie Guerrero of all people, it’s you.”

“You’re right. So I’ll tell you what Randy. You got your match. How bout that.”

Out for the next match of the night, was Swagger so it was time for the handicap match.

“Fellow Americans, our country is in bad shape and after what happened last night, it just got worse. And don’t say I didn’t warn you about it, because I did. But I want to ask you for something right now, that I have never asked you for before. I want to ask you for YOUR support. You know, years ago I volunteered for the war in Vietnam, because I love my country. And tonight I’m gonna stand in the same ring as Jack Swagger for the very same reason. Our country is on the verge of tyranny, it’s on the verge of anarchy, and when that filthy Alberto Del Rio sets foot on that aisle right on there, I want us all to stand up as one and give him a rousing rendition of USA..USA...USA!”

“Psh. Ain’t nobody got time for your crap.” I scoff.

After another break, they replay the whole scene with John and Mark at the start of the show, before going to the ring for the handicap match against Del Rio. Ricardo comes out like always to introduce him. Throughout the match, Del Rio would repeatedly find himself locked in the ankle lock...the Patriot Act that Swagger calls it. Despite being barely able to stand, he would catch Swagger with the cross arm breaker, leaving Swagger no choice but to tap out as Del Rio picks up the win.

“Take that Swagger.” I snicker. “Tap out like a bitch.”

The Trainer and Ricardo and the ref check on Del Rio, looking at the injured leg. Just then, Dolph’s music goes off and he comes out with AJ and Big E and the briefcase.

“Well looky here...he’s finally cashing in. Took you long enough.”

“Ladies and gentlemen, Dolph Ziggler is cashing in his Money in the Bank contract for the World Heavyweight Championship.” Justin Roberts announces.

Dolph goes right after the injured leg and at times Del Rio tries to retain the title, but in the end Dolph counters and hits him with the Zig Zag, covers and wins the title.

“Well I’ll be damned.”

Once he was done celebrating, they show that my match against Aksana was next, so I took that as the cue to get up and leave the Divas locker room. When I walk out the door, I almost bump into someone, but I stop myself. I look to the side to see The Shield walking away and that’s when I notice that Dean is looking over his shoulder at me as he walks away from me. The look in his eyes was just....nevermind. I shrug it off and continue on my way to the curtain. When I get there, Aksana is waiting.

“Hope you’re ready to lose.”

“I don’t lose...especially to the likes of you.”

Get on your knees, hands up, get em’ up

Get on your knees, hands up, stick em’ up

Get on your knees, hands up, get em’ up

Get on your knees, hands up, stick em’ up

After that, I emerge from the curtain on the stage, stopping at the top.

I didn’t do it, I never did it, I swear it’s an accident.

“This is a divas match scheduled for onefall! Introducing first from Boston, Massachusetts. Kayla!”

Get on your knees, hands up boys.

I just love sayin’ that, I’ll say it again.

I get into the ring and do the usual, waiting for my music to fade. Once it does, Aksana’s lame as hell music starts and I roll my eyes as she takes her time getting to the ring. I’ve had enough waiting and as she’s on the outside of the ropes, I storm over and grab her by the hair and pull her into the ring. Once she’s in the ring, she pushes me off.

“Aww, I’m sorry. You were taking too damn long!” I exclaim.

The ref keeps me back and checks on Aksana, and when she’s ready to go, the bell rings. We circle and lock up and I get her in a side headlock. She ends up backing up against the ropes and shoves me off. I come back at her with a hard clothesline. I come off the ropes again to hit an elbow, but she rolls over to her stomach, so I have to jump over her and come off the ropes again and she cowers in fear when I reach her, but I stop dead in my tracks. I raise an eyebrow and grab her by the hair and slam her back down. I then stomp on her stomach, going for the cover early on, getting a 1 count. It doesn’t frustrate me, because I don’t let things like that happen too often. I stand first and gets into a spot where I’ll end up behind her. I wait for her to stand before hitting her with a neckbreaker. She falls to the apron again and then I get down to her level and help her up to a sitting position, driving my knee into her back and pulling her arms behind her back. The ref asks her if she wants to give up and she’s relentless, saying ‘no’. I just shake my head and make the pressure even harder for her to resist giving up. I finally decide to let her go and move away from her, going to one of the corners and climbing to the top. I measure her up and wait for her to get up and to turn around. Once she does, I hit her with a missile dropkick which sends her across the ring. Once I get to my feet, I storm over to her and grab her by the hair again, but she shoves me off and slaps me. Oh no she didn’t. She then comes at me and I duck. When she turns around I turn and kick her in the head, knocking her out. I cover her quickly even though it didn’t matter, and go for the win.

1....2....3.

“Here is your winner....Kayla!”

My hand gets raised in victory and I climb one of the corners to celebrate my win as they replay parts of the match. Once the replay is gone, I’ve exited the ring and I give Aksana the crybaby face, mocking her before disappearing to the back. Once I’m in the back, they say that the Undertaker’s victory celebration was going to be up next. I just hope we don’t see Punk. He always ruins a good victory celebration. I decide to head to catering to get a bottle of water after having to do that match. Since I got there, I decided to stay for a while. Might as well grab a snack along with my water. I decide to take those back into the Divas locker room. But the show comes back on the air before I even get to the locker room. So I stop by one of the monitors to see the Undertaker’s victory celebration. He was just coming out as I was nearing the locker room.

“Last night, at WrestleMania, I dedicated that match to the memory of Paul Bearer. A man who I have the mo-”

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta, Shield

The cameras pan into the crowd to show Roman, Seth and Dean heading down to the ring.

“So that’s what they were talking about in their tweet. Huh...don’t want to mess with Taker.”

They enter the ringside area and surround the ring, getting ready to attack. But before they can, pyro goes off on the ring posts, making the group jump down and then Kane and Daniel come running out and to the aid of Undertaker. They choose not to challenge them and retreat.

“Wise choice if I do say so myself.”

Once they’re off the screen, I continue on my way back to the locker room so I can change out of my ring attire, be in more comfortable clothes for the night. While I was changing, the show came back on the air with more WrestleMania pictures. They replay when Dolph beat Del Rio to win the title from him.

“We deserve this more than anyone ever. Name one person that deserves it more than me.”

“Excuse me Dolph? Congratulations are in order, how does it feel to be the new World Heavyweight Champion?”

“You know Josh, I’ve been too damn good for too damn long. Now I knew, I knew I just needed the right time and the right place and I found it tonight. Now I know it’s the day after, but this...THIS...is my WrestleMania moment. I’m the show off, and I’m gonna take my new championship, shine it up, and show it off. It’s about damn time.” He states, walking away.

Then current in the ring was 3MB going off against Truth, Zack and Santino. But in the end it was Santino hitting the Cobra Strike on Heath to pick up the win for his team. Once their celebration was over, all WrestleMania stuff was shown in one video package.

“You went behind my back. You knew Vickie Guerrero made the match and you went to Booker T to overrule her.”

Basically Randy and Sheamus fight with each other to the point where Sheamus walks out of the locker room. After the next break, didn’t really pay attention because I saw this last night. It was the post-show interview with Big Show. That led to Sheamus coming out for his supposed match against Show.

“By now everybody knows what happened at WrestleMania last night, between myself, Big Show and Randy Orton. So I’m out here to ask you, the WWE Universe, who here wants to see me kick Big Show’s arse tonight? Well let’s bring out Vickie Guerrero and sort this out right now.” Sheamus states just as Randy’s music goes off, followed by him coming out.

“Hey Sheamus, while you’re out here pleading your case and practically begging for support....Big Show’s mine tonight. And Sheamus, why don’t you have a listen. Who here right here tonight, wants to see me kick the Big Show’s ass?”

Cole then says we can pick who faces Show and gives us the hashtags to tweet. Of course I have to go with Randy so I tweet #Orton.

“You so got this Randy.”

Once the break was over, it was revealed that Randy would face Big Show.

“Yes!” I cheer.

But then Booker and Vickie come out.

“Aw hell. Why?!”

“And I think that we have come up with a fair and impartial way to handle this.”

“Tonight it’s Sheamus vs Randy Orton! And the winner of that match will face The Big Show!”

“Referee please get in that ring right there and start this match, now.”

“How is that fair?” I question when the bell rings.

Throughout the match, the crowd chants everything from “JBL” to “Cole” to “ECW” to “Randy Savage”, but in the middle of a hotly-contested match, Big Show comes out to ringside, sending Sheamus face-first into the steel ring post. As the crowd chants “thank you Big Show”, Big Show enters the ring, leaving Randy lying with the K.O. Punch. He then drags Randy out to the ringside area, sending him into the ringside barricade before annihilating Randy with a Spear on the outside of the ring. Show then takes Randy and hurls him over the announce table and into the ringside barricade behind the table. He clears the area before stomping on Randy’s head, finally walking away and leaving Randy laid out on the floor.

“Jerk.” I mumble.

It’s basically no commentary as the show goes to another break of the night.

“I stand by what I said....jerk.” I grumble.

To pass the time until the break is over, I type away on my phone, texting and whatnot. The sound of Fandango...or as I like to call him...Fan-Douche-Bag, breaks my concentration.

“Douchebag.” I state when I see him come out to the ring.

He’s going to be in action against Kofi, only because Kofi comes out once his entrance is done and over with. I pay no mind to the match at all, because it just does not interest me. The only thing that caught my eye was when Chris came out and ruined Fandango’s debut on Raw.

“Sucks for you...douchebag.”

“The winner of this match as a result of a disqualification, Fandango!”

“It’s Faaaandaaaangoooo.”

“Noooo, Faaaaaandooooouchebaaaag.”

That cuts to all the media that John had did today being the new Champ and all. I was expecting that to lead to the main event of the night, but it actually ended up to the eight-person tag match that never made it to the card last night, after some interviews and such and all. That interview being Paul Heyman, which I so did not pay attention to. Out first was Cody and Damien and they move off to the side and The Bellas come out. Once they were done with their entrance, Cameron and Naomi came out with Tensai and Brodus.

“Oooh.” I say, intrigued by Cameron and Naomi’s new ring attire.

Once they were down and in the ring and ready the match had begun. It started with Naomi and one of the Bellas and then Cody gets tagged in. He approaches Naomi, telling her to get out and she takes him down. Tensai comes after and takes care of Cody. But at the end of a bizarre match, Tensai and Brodus hit the splash on Damien to pick up the win over Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bellas.

“Sucks for you.” I laugh. “One more match to go and then I can leave.”

During the break, Layla and Kaitlyn come into the locker room.

“Hey guys.” I greet.

“Hey Kay. Awesome match tonight.”

“Thanks. I just can’t wait to go back to the hotel. I’m tired. It’s been such a long night.”

“Tell me about it.”

Then I just sit there and stare at the TV with a blank look. Kaitlyn and Layla clearly notice this and snap me out of it.

“Kayla?”

“Huh?”

“You okay? You kind of spaced out on us there for a second.”

“I’m fine....except for one thing. No matter where I go, I either end up running into Dean Ambrose or The Shield as a group.”

“Really? As in here or outside of work?”

“Here and it’s been 3 times tonight.”

“Tell us about it.” Layla says as she and Kaitlyn sit.

“Well it all started when I got to the arena. Almost right after I pulled in so did they. And you know how I told you Kaitlyn that I had the feeling of being watched? Well I looked behind me and I swear I saw Dean staring. But I shrugged it off as being tired from the long day or whatever.”

“Right.”

“Then after I had gotten ready in my ring attire and went to hair and makeup, I wasn’t paying attention and I ended up running into Dean.”

“What did he say?”

“Not much...he just said that I should watch where I was going, to prevent getting hurt.”

“Odd. That’s all he said?”

“Yeah and then he just walked down the hallway I came from.”

“Alright, what’s the third thing that happened?”

“Well I was coming out of here to head to the curtain for my match against Aksana. I ran into the whole group this time, but there was that feeling of being watched and I happened to look down the hallway they were walking down and I saw Dean looking at me from over his shoulder.”

“Interesting. You thinking what I’m thinking Layla?”

“Someone has a crush on you Kayla.”

“What? No. I mean come on. He’s in one of the most dominant groups in the WWE. He’s the bad guy, why would we be falling for a girl like me?”

“Oh come on, who wouldn’t fall for a girl like you? Just think about it Kayla.”

“I don’t know. It could just be a coincidence.”

“A coincidence really? He’s been around with Seth and Roman for how long and he’s just noticing you now?”

“Yeah there’s something up with that.”

“We’ll see. I’m not saying that he’s taken an interest in me, but we’ll see what happens.”

“It’s a crush, I’m telling you, but okay.”

Raw finally came back on the air, showing highlight pictures from WrestleMania again. That led to Mark Henry coming out first to face John. John comes out next, ready to go, and does his usual entrance. It didn’t take long for the match to spill to the outside as Mark would rip apart the announce table, trying to put John through it with the World’s Strongest Slam. However, John would fight out of it and would send Mark into the steel steps. John then rolls back into the ring, narrowly beating the 10 count from the ref, but Mark was not as fortunate to beat the count. John then wins the match.

“Yayyy.”

Mark however re-enters the ring and squashes John with the World’s Strongest Slam, followed by holding the WWE Championship over his head. Ryback however comes out and marches to the ring, attacking Mark and dropping him with a spinebuster before Mark exits the ring. That’s when Ryback sets his sights on John.

“Uh oh...don’t you dare Ryback. Don’t you dare.”

Instead of attacking him, he helps John to his feet. A ‘Feed Me More’ chants starts from Ryback and John joins in on it, only to get attacked by Ryback, hitting John with the Meat Hook Clothesline before hitting him with Shell Shocked. He then holds the title up high, the show ending there.

“Oh you did Ryback. You suck now.” I scoff. “And there’s no way you’re getting that title. So hah. Alright girls, I’m gonna get going. See you tomorrow night for the tapings?”

“Oh yeah.” They nod, and after I get up, I hug them both and we say our goodbyes.

I pick up my bag and sling it over my shoulder, after I take out the car keys and then I leave the room. I walk for a bit and then I hear talking behind me. I recognize the voices of Dean, Seth and Roman. I just keep to myself though and continue to the parking lot. I’m still hearing their voices so I know they’re still behind me, but heading to their car when I hear the voices get distant. I unlock my car and throw my bag in the back seat. When I stand back upright and happen to look over at the car Dean, Seth and Roman were driving, I saw Dean leaning against the car as Seth and Roman were putting their things in the trunk of the car, and he was looking straight at me with his arms crossed across his chest. It takes me a bit, but I finally pull away from his gaze and get into the car. I put the key into the ignition and the back up and pull out of the arena parking lot, heading back to the hotel.