You're My Injustice

SmackDown Taping for May 3, 2013

After coming off a busy night at Raw last night, tonight was the Main Event and SmackDown tapings. I didn't know what I had planned yet, so I would of course find out later when we got to the arena. Seth, Roman, Dean and myself got to the hotel in the next city where the tapings would be held, real early in the morning. We checked in and got the usual rooms. Dean and I roomed together, while Roman and Seth roomed together. As soon as we walked into ours, I left my things by the door, kicked off my shoes and went right over to the bed and fell asleep. I was exhausted and sleeping in the car wasn't so comfortable for me this time around, despite having Dean's shoulder to lean on. He decided to join me, climbing into bed next to me with the clothes he had on, except for a shirt. I had woken up about a few hours later, finding that Dean was no long next to me. But then I saw him getting things together, clearly for the gym. Because he does like to get to the gym before a show at least.

"Going to the gym?"

"Yeah for about an hour or so. You know how I am."

"Right. Well if you need company, I can come too. I don't know exactly what I have planned for tonight, so it won't hurt to get some time in myself."

"You're always welcome when you're not hanging out with the other girls." He nods.

"Just don't get too distracted when you spot me from afar." I snicker as I move from the bed and get my bags and find some workout clothes.

"No promises. But I won't get distracted as long as you're not being distracting."

"No promises." I repeat, with a smirk.

Once I have what I'm going to wear to the gym, I go into the bathroom to change. It was simple wear, so it didn't take me long to get dressed, and all I did was put my hair up in a ponytail. Once I was done with that, I come back out and grab a pair of shoes and put those on, before grabbing the necessary things. We make sure we're both ready to go, before heading down to the hotel gym instead this time. We split up to do what we needed to get done. The first hour was mostly the weights and such for me, and the last hour I used the punching bag, before ending my session on the treadmill. But of course, Dean wasn't done by the time I was.

"Hey, how about some practice on some moves before tonight? I'll probably get some done in the ring with the girls when we get to the arena, but should be fun with you."

"If you think you can handle all this." He smirks.

"Oh I don't think I need to worry about that. I think you need to worry about handling all of me." I snicker.

We ditch our music so that it would be easier for us, instead of getting tangled up in each other's headphone/earbud cords. It did end up being fun with him, and we treated it like a match, in which I beat him with the pinfall.

"I win." I grin.

"Maybe I let you win."

"Yeah, okay. You just don't want to admit you got beat by a girl." I snicker, before standing.

"I'll never admit that."

"Hah, I knew it. But anyways, wanna get out of here? I'm pretty much done."

"Yeah, sounds good. Gonna need a shower before the show."

"Me too."

We then gather what we brought down with us, before leaving and heading back up to the room. He offers to let me take a shower first, and he'll go after me. I nod and do so, grabbing what I need to change into after I was done. Of course I don't take up too much of the time, getting everything done before changing into the clothes I brought in with me. I blow dry my hair for a bit before being ready, choosing to do the rest of what I needed to do, like my makeup and such in the room itself so that he could take his shower. I was already done and ready to go by the time he was done and walked out of the bathroom. After he saw me, he stopped in his tracks and stared of course. I choose not to say anything for a while, until I know he's been staring for more than just a few minutes.

"Are you gonna stand there and stare at me all day or are we gonna be late to the show?" I ask with an amused look.

"Huh? Oh no, we're not gonna be late."

"You sure about that? About 5 minutes have passed and you have yet to get your things together for the show."

"Your fault."

"Oops." I laugh before sitting on the edge of the bed after having pulled on my leather jacket.

"Suuure."

"I would get my things ready if I were you. Don't want to be late and come up with an excuse to tell Seth and Roman do we?"

"No, not really. Alright, I'm going." He chuckles, going over to the bag he brings with him to the shows and makes sure he has everything he needs in it.

"Alright, I'm ready to go. You?"

"Yup. I have the night off, so I don't need my suitcase."

"Makes things easier, because I don't think I'd want you to change out of what you already have on."

"As it has been as of late. Well, let's go spacey, before we're late." I laugh, before going over to the door and heading out before him.

He follows shortly after, and we make it down to the lobby and out to the car where Seth and Roman are already waiting.

"Oh look, they waiting for us."

"Not like we had a choice when we carpool." Roman chuckles as the back gets opened and Dean throws his things in, before we all get in and then head off to the arena.

When we do get there, they go and drop their things off, before deciding to hang around the backstage area for a bit. Like always, they go do their own thing while I go find the girls that are around. So the first place I stop off is the locker room. I find Naomi, Cameron and Brie.

"Hey girls." I greet as I walk in.

"Kayla, hey." Brie greets first.

"Hey girl." Naomi greets next.

"What're you gonna be up to after tonight?"

"Oh I'll probably either go home to where I live or probably end up going to Vegas with Dean. Knowing him, he'll probably invite me. It'll be something different I suppose. I mean we've all been to Vegas before, and stayed in a hotel right? We'll see what happens. So do you girls have anything for SmackDown tonight?"

"No, I don't believe there are any Divas matches on the card tonight. But Summer Rae is gonna be with Fandango of course."

"Right. Well great, we can make it a girls night. I don't know what Dean and them have yet but..." I trail off, before my phone goes off.

Hey, just found out what they have planned for us tonight. We got a backstage promo and then I have a match against Kane.

Alright, cool. The girls and I will be watching. But if you do want a bit of good luck, be sure to stop by the locker room before the match ;).

"Seems as though they have a backstage promo and then Dean faces Kane in the main event. Should be a good night."

"So we can tease you about how you can't take your eyes off the screen." Naomi laughs.

"When don't you do that?" I laugh as well, before my phone goes off one last time.

I'll be sure to do that ;)

We sit through the Main Event taping, before SmackDown began to tape. It kicks off with Ryback.

"I hope he doesn't think that beanie hat makes him tough, because it really doesn't." I laugh.

"Let's get one thing straight. Last Monday Night, I knew John Cena was hurt. Which is why I could not tag with him to take on The Shield. Look, I'm not John Cena's keeper. He chose to put himself in that match against The Shield. He chose to put himself at further risk. He was the one who lost the match against The Shield. Afterwards, he was hobbling around like a weak, weak, pathetic animal. And in the law of the jungle, the bigger, stronger, faster always eat the weak. Ryback rules."

Daniel would then comes out as his opponent for this opening contest. In the end of the match, it was Ryback planting Daniel with Shell Shocked to pick up the win over one half of the Tag Team Champions.

"So how's filming going for the show?" I ask.

"It's going good. Wish you were on it though, it'd be a lot more fun."

"Maybe if there's another season. I'll think about it. Though I don't think I would put my relationship with Dean out there on blast. We all know how he's a private guy and everything."

"Right. But yeah, think about it."

"I will."

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Ricardo Rodriguez. Ricardo, after your victory on Monday Night, how are you feeling tonight going into your match against Zeb Colter?" Renee asks.

"I mean, I feel so so excited." He starts off before going off in Spanish, and then kisses Renee's cheek.

"Ricardo, relax. Calm down, calm down compadre. Get a hold of yourself okay? We gonna get ready, okay? Let's go. You'll have to excuse me, he gets excited."

"Bye."

"Good luck."

That led to Zack coming out for a match next and that match was against Fandango. Of course Summer comes out first before Fandango, and after seeing her outfit I just blink a few times.

"Is she even wearing clothes? A little short don't you think?"

"The color's nice, but yeah..."

In the end of the match however, it was Fandango hitting the leg drop off the top rope on Zack to pick up the win.

"Poor Zack, always loses. Can't he just win once?"

"I know right?"

"It's Faaaaandaaaangooo!"

Kaitlyn is then seen backstage, carrying roses and looking at her phone as she walks, until she stops in front of Khali and Nattie.

"Hey, are those from the same guy that sent you the hat?" Nattie asks.

"Yeah."

"Are you serious?"

"Listen to this. You're incredible in the ring and even more incredible out of it. I fall more in love with you every day and I can't wait to tell the world? But it's from a blocked number so...I mean...it's super cheesy and I don't know why I'm into it, but I'm into it, it's exciting..."

"You're into it, because you like the attention. Honestly?"

"I just wish he would reveal himself."

"Listen, Khali has the best advice. He always tells me the most meaningful...tell her...tell her."

Khali as usual speaks broken English, but we could understand it...somewhat.

"I told you, he always gives the best advice."

"Thanks."

"Who knew Khali was so insightful?" I laugh.

"Despite his lack of the English language. I'm surprised we understood him."

"Joining me at this time, Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger. Now Zeb, clearly things did not go your way on Monday Night, suffering a loss to Ricardo Rodriguez. However tonight you have an opportunity to avenge that loss."

"What is your name?"

"Renee Young."

"Well Ronda, let me set you straight here. You remember the lame stream media and as such you guys have a tendency to distort facts and alter things to fit your own personal agenda. What you really missed was the real story Monday Night which was an act of personal bravery on my part. Now let me tell the truth. What happened Monday Night, was I was sick. I was real sick. 102 degree temperature, I was sweating, I had vertigo, I had dizziness, I had everything wrong with me. And what did I do? I went to work. That's what real Americans do. They get up and they go to work. Uh, and as such, people on Twitter, it wasn't lost on them because some of the comments this week was that my performance Monday Night was probably one of the most single most inspiring moments that people have ever seen. Some people even called me a role model. But what hurt me worse than it all, was that my victory, my victory was awarded to an illegal immigrant. A man that snuck across our borders and has no place in our country. Frankly speaking, Ricardo Rodriguez is guilty of theft. And I could go to the police with this if I wanted to, because it's not like I don't have witnesses, I do have the entire WWE Universe. But I'm not going to do that, I'm gonna do it myself. I'm gonna go out there, and I'm gonna rectify this situation and unlike Ricardo Rodriguez's win, or so called win, there won't be a taint on my victory. Because unlike illegal immigrants, real Americans play fair. We the people."

Before the next match could begin, which would be Ricardo vs Zeb...AJ, Dolph and Big E came out to be on commentary for the match. Ricardo and Alberto Del Rio came out next for the match, followed by Zeb and Swagger. During the match, Ricardo was in control of the match, but before Ricardo could further damage Zeb, Swagger hits the ring and attacks Ricardo, sparking a fight between Del Rio and Swagger. Shortly after, Teddy comes out, interrupting everything.

"Wait for it...he's gonna make it a tag team match."

"Classic Teddy."

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute. So that's how the four of you want to play it? Well I'm turning this into a tag team match right now!"

That match didn't last too long itself as Dolph and Big E would hit the ring and attack Del Rio and Swagger. This led to Teddy coming out again.

"Triple Threat tag team match?"

"Stop stop. Stop it right now. Stop it! Stop it. Now how did I know this was gonna happen? Well this just became a Triple Threat tag team match. Mr. referee, ring that bell."

"Called it."

Now with this match, at the end of it, Del Rio would lock in the cross armbreaker on Dolph, making him tap out to pick up the win for himself and Ricardo.

"Finally that's over. Impromptu match after impromptu match."

While they were finishing up, backstage was shown on the tron and the screen and it was dark. There was clanging pipes and sounds of an attack before the camera was picked up, revealing The Shield.

"Don't it just break your heart when your champ becomes the chump."

"But when the so-called phenom isn't so phenomenal."

"We broke John Cena, we broke The Undertaker, and we're gonna break the Deadman's little brother next."

"Kane, you are so misguided. You think justice is taking vengeance for your family? That's just vengeful pride, that's just your head messing with you. Justice is what we dispense every day. Justice is putting a raging monster down. That's you. 'Cause you're foaming at the mouth man."

"Justice is inescapable. You can do all the running, all the hiding you want. But sooner or later it's gonna catch up. Now Kane, we put your brother down. You know what, it could've been a whole lot worse. You don't believe? You don't believe us? Well by the end of the night, you're gonna believe."

"And you're gonna believe in The Shield."

They set the camera down to reveal Daniel and they get one last kick in before walking off and leaving him there. Once they're gone, a couple of refs come over and also a trainer and help him get to his feet so they can get him to the trainer's room. That led into the next match of the night where Randy comes out first.

"If you want to go so you can see if he's alright, you can Brie. I can see how concerned you are."

"Yeah, I'll go do that. Enjoy the rest of the show girls." She nods, getting up and leaving the locker room.

Once Randy's entrance was done, Damien Sandow comes out as his opponent. In the end, it was Randy hitting the RKO on him to pick up the win. Of course to ruin the celebration for his victory is Big Show.

"You have got to be...the most amazing competitor in one-on-one competition. You're amazing to watch compete. The problem with you is, you're not much of a team player are you? It's all about Randy Orton isn't it? You see, if you and hadn't had such a big ego at WrestleMania, and let me get the tag, perhaps we would've beaten The Shield and you wouldn't have gotten knocked...out."

"That whole team was full of egos that night." I remark.

And with Randy distracted, Damien Sandow blasts him from behind and hits him with Terminus, and Big Show starts to laugh at him.

"Now that..that is so funny. But understand me Randy, at Extreme Rules, there'll be nothing funny about what I do to you."

Kane is then seen coming out of the trainer's room where Daniel was, after the attack The Shield did on him earlier.

"Excuse me Kane? Can you please give us an update on Daniel Bryan's condition?"

"I'm going to make The Shield pay...for what they did to Daniel. I'm going to make them pay for what they did to my brother. I know what I'm getting into. I know...what's gonna happen to me. Sooner or later, they're gonna get me down and they're gonna make sure that I stay down. I'm gonna take down as many of them as I can. We're going on a little journey...to a place...called Hell."

"Nope, I don't think so. You can try, but fail in the end."

"Like every other time."

"Ladies and gentlemen, Mark Henry as challenged Sheamus to a good old fashioned arm wrestling contest!"

"Oh boy."

"So please welcome the world's strongest man, Mark Henry!"

"You know, I do think that these feats of strength that he's trying to show are just a waste of time. I mean he's called the world's strongest man, I think we get the fact that he's pretty strong."

"I think it's pretty impressive. Getting guys like Tensai, Brodus and Sheamus, trying to out-power him."

"And now please welcome Mark's opponent, the Celtic Warrior, Sheamus!"

Sheamus would have an impressive showing in the test of strength, but Mark would prevail, slamming Sheamus' hand down to win the contest. Not wanting to accept defeat, Sheamus challenges Mark to a rematch, this time with their left arms. However, Mark felt he had nothing further to prove, but when Sheamus accuses him of being scared, he takes the bait and agrees to a rematch. Sheamus and Mark lock up and get ready to begin the rematch, and Sheamus pops Mark with a right hand before dropping him with a Brogue Kick to humiliate him again like on Raw. As we were waiting for the main event, there was a knock on the door.

"Ooh, I think I know who that is." Naomi grins.

"Yes, that's Dean. I said I would give him a bit of good luck before his match." I laugh.

"Ooooh." Naomi and Cameron say together.

"Oh hush." I shush them, as I get up and open the door to find Dean there indeed. "Hey." I greet him before stepping out, closing the door behind me.

"Match is coming up soon."

"I kind of figured that since I said I would give you a little good luck before the match."

"And what is that good luck exactly? Even though I have a pretty good idea." He says as his hands rest on my hips.

"Well..." I trail off, wrapping my arms around his neck. "...the good luck is the best kind of luck I can give you." I add, before leaning forward and pressing my lips to his in a kiss.

He immediately responds as he pulls me closer to him. Of course, shortly after, Seth and Roman come around the corner as if on cue and Roman clears his throat which causes us to break apart and I blush quite a bit.

"Couldn't wait just a few more minutes?" Dean groans.

"Sorry man, but you've got a match." Seth chuckles.

"It's alright. Go out there and kick Kane's ass." I grin.

"Oh, you know I will." He smirks, before he walks down the hall with Seth and Roman and I disappear back into the Divas locker room.

Dean came out with Seth and Roman first for the match, Dean and Seth on one side and Roman on the other. Once in the ring, they get ready for Kane to come out and he does shortly after. Roman taunts Kane with the other tag title he took from Daniel, swinging it back and forth. But when Kane rushes the ring, they flee. Dean gets back in the ring, hoping to ambush him, but Kane turned around and caught him. Kane then goes after Roman and then Seth before the match could even begin. Roman gets sent over the announce table and Seth gets sent back into the crowd. Kane then turns his attention to Dean and he looks around realizing he has no one to back him up.

"Now it's times like these I wish I could go out to the ring with him."

"Oh I'm sure."

The bell then rings to start the match and Dean gets stuck in a corner, and he goes right after Kane, but he catches him and throws him into the adjacent corner, proceeding to hit him with everything he got.

"Come on Dean." I mumble.

Kane then throws him to the outside, and drops him on the top of the barricade, before throwing him back into the ring, but leaving half of him hanging outside the ropes while he continues to attack him. Back into the corner and the assault still continues. Again into the corner, but Dean manages to kick him away and then climbs to the top, only to be knocked down and he tumbles to the floor, causing me to flinch. After that though, Dean did manage to get control of the match and he was targeting the leg he's been. Roman and Seth came to and got back to ringside, encouraging Dean on. Dean and Kane exchange blows before Dean goes back to the leg.

"There you go."

Dean slides to the outside and slams Kane's leg against the ring post a couple times before getting a hold on Kane's leg to hurt it further. He climbs to the top, only for Kane to grab him and throw him off, and he's built the momentum to take control back in the match. He goes for a cover, Dean kicks out. Kane climbs to the top rope and hits him with a flying clothesline. Dean slowly gets up and gets caught in position for a choke slam, but Dean counters it and goes for a move of his own, but Kane counters that and hits him with the choke slam successfully.

"Oh come on, get up Dean."

He then goes for the Tombstone, but Dean gets out of it and Kane ends up sending Seth fyling off the side and into the announce table. He then takes Dean out of the ring and bounces him off the announce table. He then goes after Roman and throws him into the steps, allowing Dean to get back into the ring at least. Kane gets back in and Dean dropkicks the injured knee before hitting him with his headlock driver and pins him to win the match.

"Yes!"

Dean exits the ring and goes over to Seth and Roman, and they all ambush Kane, but he manages to fight back. They circle the ring and rush the ring all together and this time they manage to use the 3-on-1 advantage, and they go to hit him with the Triple Powerbomb. However, Kane manages to kick Roman out of the ring and goes after Dean and Seth. He gets both of them in the hold for a choke slam, but Roman comes in out of nowhere and spears him. This time they successfully hit the Triple Powerbomb. Dean then exits the ring and gets the tag titles, carrying them over to the ring. He hands one to Seth before he gets into the ring with the other one and hold them in the air.

"Oh I would love for them to have those titles. They'll deserve it when they get them. Hope that's some foreshadow going on. I can't think of anyone better to have those titles right now." I grin.

"So now that the show is over, you gonna be heading out now or...?"

"Oh no. I'll wait for a text from Dean telling me when they're ready to go. I always hang around after the show's over. Unless you girls are heading out too?"

"In a few minutes." Naomi nods.

We hang around the locker room for those few minutes or so, before the girls start to get ready to go. I didn't get a text from Dean yet, so I followed the girls out to the parking lot. Of course as soon as I get outside, I get the text from Dean, telling me that they're heading out now and to meet them outside at the car. Since I was already outside, I text him back and tell him 'alright', before telling the girls I'll talk to them later, before going over to the car the four of us are carpooling in, leaving it as a surprise for when they come out. It takes a bit, but I finally see them come out of the arena, and I lean against the car as I wait for them to realize I was already there.

"How did you get out here so fast? Thought you were in the Divas locker room?" Dean questions.

"Oh, the girls just left, came out here with them."

"Why didn't you just tell me that?"

"Wanted it to be a surprise." I grin.

"Sneaky."

"You got that right. So, what are we doing for the rest of the week? I mean with the few days off before going back on the road on Friday..." I trail off.

"Well, I was gonna see if you wanted to come back to Vegas with me. I mean I live 10 minutes from the strip, tons of things to do. Probably beats sitting home all alone at your place right?"

"Yeah you got a point. Sure, I'll come to back to Vegas with you for the rest of the week."

"Just don't get too wild you two." Roman remarks.

"Oh don't worry, I'll make sure of that." I laugh.

"We'll see about that." Seth chuckles.

They then put their things into the trunk, before we all pile into the car and head off to the hotel for much needed sleep.