You're My Injustice

Main Event, SMS & SmackDown Tapings

Day two of work. Tonight we have the Main Event, Saturday Morning Slam, and SmackDown tapings. I'm probably going to be on one of the three shows for this week, which is why I'm here in the arena right now. It actually feels great to be home in Boston. I spend the day with my family and friends that I left when I had gone to train to be a WWE Diva. Lots of catching up to do. I treated them all to front row seats to the shows tonight, just in case I'm going to be on any one of them. So yeah, I'm at the arena. I haven't run into Dean or the whole group....yet. For some reason, it was very hard to sleep last night. Whenever I closed my eyes, I saw Dean looking at me when he did last night over his shoulder and before I had left the arena to head back to the hotel last night. It was getting close to the tapings so I changed into the dress I was wearing for tonight anyway, before I needed to change into my attire if I needed to. It isn't long until the Main Event taping had began, I decided to relax and watch while I was still in the Divas locker room. The show started how it always does with the show intro. Once that was over, it was to the ring and the show was introduced, and then out comes Tensai, Brodus, Cameron and Naomi.

"Cameron. Hate you." I snort. "Just a piece of eye candy for the men." I roll my eyes. "Naomi's the real talent, you're just ugh."

Once they were done dancing, Kofi comes out, being their tag team partner.

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta, Shield.

"Uh oh. This should be interesting." I say as Roman, Dean and Seth appear in the crowd like always, heading down to the ring through them.

They all meet on one side of the ring before getting up onto it, Dean stepping inside first. For some reason I find myself spacing out as I watch the screen. Just as the match had started, Kaitlyn and Layla had walked into the locker room and saw me spaced out, watching the screen, watching as Dean was facing Kofi at the very moment in the tag match.

"Earth to Kayla."

"Huh?" I snap out of it.

"Oogling Dean are we?"

"What? No."

"Girl, you were spaced out...watching him. Is there something you're not telling us?"

"Not at all. Well something did happen last night when I left."

"Tell us."

"Well, I headed out the same time as they were. Our cars were only like a few spots or so away. After I had put my bag in the car, I look up to see Dean leaning against their car and he was just staring at me."

"Just staring at you? That's it?"

"With his arms crossed over his chest."

"How was he staring at you? It's all about how he stares at you, what's in his eyes."

"I don't know, he was too far away, I couldn't tell."

"Well if you encounter him at all tonight, you let us know what happens okay?"

"Yeah, okay." I nod.

The match had finally started as the bell had run. Dean and Kofi circle before they lock up and Dean grabs Kofi's arm and twists it behind his back. He moves that into a side headlock. Kofi pushes Dean against the ropes and pushes him off. Dean comes back and hits him with a hard shoulderblock. He comes off the ropes again and Kofi lays flat, Dean having to jump over him. He comes back and Kofi leapfrogs over him. He comes back again and Kofi leapfrogs again. One more time and Dean is hit with a flying elbow to the face. He hits him again and goes to send him into the ropes, but Dean reverses, sends him there instead and gets hit in the face with an elbow again. He starts to get angry and goes back over to Kofi, only to get sent out of the ring and the fight ensues there. Dean gets back into the ring and Kofi follows, only for Dean to kick him. He then picks him up and brings him over to his corner and Seth tags himself in. He hold Kofi long enough so Seth could hit him and then he moves to the outside.

"Oh Kayla, I got word that you and I are teaming with Cameron and Naomi to face The Bellas and Aksana tonight, for SmackDown." Kaitlyn remarks.

"Really? Well bring them on, we'll win for sure." I high five her.

The crowd was chanting for Kofi as he hit a monkey flip on Seth and went for the cover, Seth kicking out. Kofi goes over and tags in Brodus, holding onto Seth. He hits Seth with a headbutt, and doesn't give him a break at this point. Back in the corner and Tensai is tagged in, both him and Brodus working together. Tensai covers Seth, but Seth kicks out. With Seth sitting in the corner, Tensai does a little dancing before hitting Seth with the rolling senton. He moves Seth and goes up to the second rope, but Dean and Roman quickly hop down and pull Seth out of the ring and to safety. The ref starts the 10 count as Seth is out of the ring. Dean jumps up onto the apron and starts to taunt Tensai and that distracts him so Seth can come back in and attack. Tensai pushes him off and Seth ducks, then hits an enziguri kick to the head. That knocks Tensai down and Dean tags himself back in and wails on Tensai. With the ref distracted, Roman takes a cheap shot before Dean goes back after Tensai. He now tags in Roman, holding Tensai as Roman hits him before exiting the ring again. The ref is distracted and Seth takes advantage of that. Tensai keeps being put back into The Shield's corner, and then he shoves Roman away and takes cheap shots at Dean and Seth, knocking them both off the ring. He goes after Roman, only to be hit with a Samoan Drop. He covers him for a two count.

Seth and Dean get back up onto the ring and after a while of control from Roman, he tags in Seth now. He got Tensai off his feet, covering and got a two count. Helping Tensai up, Seth goes for the tag, but doesn't get it. Seth doesn't allow Tensai to get to his corner and then tags in Roman. Roman goes for the cover after a bit, Tensai kicks out. The crowd starts to clap, trying to encourage Tensai, and he gets to his feet and fights back. Roman gets him back however, getting Tensai leaning against the ropes. He tags Dean in and when he moves, Dean comes off the ropes and dropkicks Tensai. He tags in Seth and he dropkicks him when he's away from the ropes and covers him, Tensai kicking out. Seth sizes him up and runs at him, hitting him in the corner. He backs up again, hitting him a 2nd time. He comes off the ropes but is caught by Tensai and is dropped face first. Both men go towards their corners and Tensai tags in Kofi, Seth tags in Dean. Kofi picks up the pace, knocking Roman and Seth off the apron and knocking Dean down every chance he gets. He hits the Boom Drop and gets pumped up for Trouble in Paradise. Roman however stops him and Kofi kicks him away. Dean goes at him, only for Kofi to kick him in the head. Kofi goes to the top and hits a cross body on Dean, going for the cover. Dean kicks out at the last second. Kofi goes for the SOS, but Dean counters with a high clothesline to the bridge of Kofi's nose. He goes over and tags in Seth, who climbs to the top, jumps and hits him with a knee.

Brodus comes in and Roman catches him with a Spear. Seth covers Kofi and gets the pin. Roman continues the attack on Kofi on the outside, Dean and Seth double teaming Brodus, until Tensai comes in to help. But that turns into a three on one assault. Dean signals for Roman to bring him up and with that, they hit the Triple Powerbomb on Tensai. They then turn their attention to Brodus, doing the Triple Powerbomb to him as well.

"Well can't deny that was impressive."

"It was, considering the size of Tensai and Brodus." Kaitlyn agrees.

They clear the ring and while that was going on backstage was Matt Striker, getting ready for an interview.

"Striker like hates everyone." I scoff. "Hypocrite."

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the superstar that cashed in the Money in the Bank briefcase this past Monday on Raw, the new World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Zigg-" He stops when it's Big E instead.

"Striker, the World Heavyweight Champion does not have time for you."

"Psh, no one has time for either one of you." I remark.

"He's busy doing media, eating steak dinners with his girlfriend, training, preparing to take over the world. But I'm here, you should interview me."

"Big E, what was it like for you to debut on the grandest stage of them all, WrestleMania?"

"Gee Striker, it was a blast. It was like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Flag Day, Easter all rolled into one. You know what I remember? I remember losing. But I also remember the joys of winning my Raw debut and Dolph Ziggler cashing in to become the new World Heavyweight Champion. And I'm about to have just as much fun in the ring right now."

It isn't long after that when what is Big E's official theme music, goes off and he comes out for his WWE Main Event match debut.

"You know if that singlet gets any shorter on the legs, the rating of the show is gonna have to change." I remark, and then Layla and Kaitlyn burst out into laughter, but with disgusted faces at the thought.

Once his music ends, Zack's goes off, him being his opponent.

"This can't be good for Zack." I shake my head.

And I was right, because Big E ended up winning, his 2nd win of the week.

"I wish they would treat Zack better." I sigh.

"I know, he has so much more potential than what they show he has."

"Exactly. Ever since losing the United States Championship, he's been in a slump and he can't seem to get out of it."

Those two clear the ring and once they were gone, out comes Zeb and Jack.

"Makes me feel like I'm in a video game."

"I know right?"

"My name is Zeb Colter, this is Jack Swagger, and we are real Americans. And we're glad to say that we're making our first Main Event debut right here in Boston, Massachusetts. The home of the Boston Tea Party, and the Battle of Bunker Hill."

"You know your history, congratulation." I roll my eyes.

"Now how many of you out there are real Americans? Where you at? Where are ya? So you're real Americans right? Now let me ask you a question. If you're real Americans, why do you play a Canadian sport? You know what I'm talking about. Where you high stick some black piece of rubber up and down some ice and try to put it in some net at the end. Why do you do that? That's not American! And in a place...in a place called TD Gardens. Garden. Really people Garden? I don't see any beans, I don't see any carrots, I don't see any corn."

"Not a food garden you numbskull."

"Let's face it Boston, the only claim to fame you got is when you dumped some tea out there in that stinking harbor and that turned coat Paul Revere. And make no mistake about it, Paul Revere was a turn coat. Read your history."

"I'm from Boston, I don't like all this bashing." I grumble. "Hope someone kicks your ass someday."

Just as he had finished, Yoshi had come out as Swagger's opponent of the night.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Cut that music off. This is Jack's opponent? You are Jack's opponent. Okay wait a minute. I'm just trying to prove a point here folks hang on. I want to ask you a few questions. Okay. What is your name?"

"Yoshi Tatsu."

"Yoshi? Well what kind of name is Yoshi? Okay let me ask you something. Quiet down people before I come out there and slap you. Let me ask you something else. Where are you from?"

"Japan."

"See? A different culture. Let me as you a question. What did you have for lunch today? I mean, what did you eat? No no no, don't tell me, don't tell me. Let me guess. I bet you had rice and fish heads right? I know you didn't have a hamburger and hot dogs. And I just got to ask you something, really serious about Japanese people. Brother what is it with the little chopstick deal? I mean you got two little pieces of sticks and you're trying to eat rice. Wouldn't it make more sense and be a lot more effective to use a fork? You can get more rice on a fork, than you can on the tips of two sticks. Oh you getting mad? Let me ask you, did you drink any Sake today? Oh, hey man, that's...i'm just kidding you, I'm just trying to make a point. Listen, have I offended you? I didn't mean to make you mad. I'm just trying to make a point that this culture we have is not working the way we want. I'm just trying to make a point. So listen, to show you that there's no hard feelings, I want to offer my hand in gratitude and friendship. Just to show you that...don't listen to them. Here. I'm a man of my word."

After hesitating, he shakes his hand.

"See? You gotta learn to trust people, you know what I mean? Now to top this off, in Japan, just to show you that I'm a little bit sensitive. Don't you do something to show respect and honor? Like something like this?" He asks, bowing.

"And I offer that to you."

He bows only for Swagger to attack him. The bell officially rings to start the match. In the end like predicted, Swagger locked the Patriot Lock on Yoshi, forcing him to tap out.

"Well that was predictable."

Once they all cleared the ring, they were setting the ring up for the Saturday Morning Slam matches that will be taped. Changing the ring apron sides and everything. The whole time during those tapings, Kaitlyn, Layla and myself sat around the locker room talking about various things. They tried to bring up the subject of Dean, but I quickly changed the subject every time.

"So when's our match tonight?" I ask Kaitlyn.

"I believe I was told third match of the night."

"Okay, well I'm gonna get something to drink from catering real quick. You girls want anything?" I ask.

"We're good."

"Alright. I'll be back and that gives me enough time to get into my attire and then we can sit and wait for our match." I nod, getting up and then heading out the door and to catering.

I make it to catering fine, walking in and grabbing a water from one of the tables. I take a sip of it before heading out to go back to the Divas locker room so I can change into my ring attire. This time I was paying attention to where I was going, just in case I bumped into anyone....Dean in particular. I didn't end up bumping into him like last night, but as I was just looking around as I was walking, something I always do, I see all three men...Dean, Seth and Roman standing around. I couldn't help but stop to see what they were doing, and that's when I see a camera, realizing they're going to do one of their promos tonight. Just as I was going to walk away, Dean had looked up and met my eyes. I smirk came over his face, and at that point I had looked away and continued on my way back to the locker room. When I had walked in, the show had already started, I went right to changing into my attire. When I was done, I sat down to continue watching the show with Kaitlyn and Layla, Kaitlyn already being dressed in her attire.

Big E had come out first, mic in hand.

"And now, your new World Heavyweight Champion, Dooooooooooooolph Ziiiiiiiigglerrrrrr!"

"Long enough on the first name? Trying to compete with Ricardo are you?" I laugh.

"Thanks babe. Now ever since I debuted, I've been the most physically gifted athlete this business has ever seen and that's an understatement. People would walk past me backstage and they can see it in my eye. They knew, they knew that I was the future of this company. And this World Heavyweight Championship proves that the future is now. And I know each and every one of you feel like you're a part of this. I heard 80,000 strong chanting my name at WrestleMania, in a match I wasn't even in! And that next night, Monday Night Raw at the IZOD Center, that amazingly insane crowd watched me walk down that aisle and make history. The WWE Universe would love to join in on this celebration. But the fact of the matter is, this title and the moment that made it mine, belongs to one person and one person only. Dolph Ziggler. See I didn't win this title because of you, I won this in spite of you. All my life, people have been riding my coattails and jealous of me, because my girlfriend is hotter or my teeth are whiter or that I'm better than each and every one of you. But no matter what, you will never be me when you look in the mirr-" He's cut off by Swagger's music, him and Zeb coming out.

"Ugh go away. Your chance for the title has come and gone."

"This was our scheduled time. What are you even doing out here?"

"Crashing the party, that's what." I scoff.

"Mr. Ziggler we've never been formally introduced. But my name is Zeb Colter, and I want to congratulate you on your success Monday Night along with every other real American in the United States. Also like to thank you for being born in Cleveland, Ohio and hailing from Hollywood, Florida. But beyond that as far as the World Heavyweight Championship is concerned, everybody in the WWE Universe knows who to thank for what you did Monday Night. And it's not you. His name is Jack Swagger."

"Good story Zeb, here's the deal. This is My scheduled interview time. This is my celebration so, Jack you had your chance at WrestleMania at the World Title and uh...you blew it. So as far as I'm concerned, back of the line Jack, it's just my time."

Swagger argues and marches forward, walking up the steps, but backs off as soon as he realizes he's at a disadvantage.

"Well I think it's only appropriate Mr. Ziggler to show your gratitude, to give Jack Swagger what he wants and what he deserves. But I'ma tell you one thing. Warning, Jack Swagger's not gonna wait for long."

"Oooooh scary." I say amusedly.

Swagger's music hits and he exits the ring area.

"Cut the...stop the music. As I was saying, you can go back home tonight, load that DVR, rewind it and play it back as many times as you want and try to live through me what it was like for one second to be the Show Off. But neither one of you will ever b-" He's cut off by Del Rio this time.

"No no no no no. Del Rio what are you doing out here? You're trying to steal my spotlight?Wait, you're out here to complain and you want your rematch? You want a rematch Del Rio? Hobble on down, get in the ring gimpy. I'll give it to you right now. I'll give you your rematch. I dare you. I dare you to come on down here."

"Relax Ziggler. I didn't come out here to complain or anything like that. I came out here to say congratulations. Hey, I know how it feels to cash in the Money in the Bank contract. That's how I won the WWE title, and it feels great. But Dolph listen to this. When my ankle heals, and I get my rematch, it will be you complaining. Complaining and crying about everything Pero! Until then, hasta la vista...baby."

Del Rio's music hits after he winks and he leaves the stage.

"Stop, stop! Stop the music! Stop! Stop! You're losing track of the goal here. This is MY night, this is MY celebration, I am sick and tired of being interrupted!"

"Unfortunately it happens. Get over it."

"Now the next person that feels like they gotta interrupt me, or walk through that curtain and show their face, you're gonna see the reason why I'm the World Heavyweight Champion. Yeah that's what I thought. As-" He gets cut off by Chris.

"Dolph would you please shut the hell up! You know, you've been out here talking. You're the new World Heavyweight Champion congratulations for that, but jeez man. You've been babbling about how it's your time, babbling about how good looking you are, babbling about your crazy girlfriend AJ. Is she crazy?! AJ's crazy!"

The crowd gets chanting that and she freaks out, Dolph tries to console her.

"You know how you're talking about how you're a show off, let me tell you something right now Jack. Y2J is the original show off baby. And I'm...oh yeah! And I'm telling you it's time to stop talking and start rocking, cause I just came from Booker T's office, the SmackDown general manager's office, and he had some information that's very very interesting to me, to you, to every single one of my Jerichoholics in this arena tonight. Interesting to every single one of your....Dolphins? Is that good? Every single one of your Dolphins here tonight and that news is this. Your very first match as the World Heavyweight Champion is going to be against Y2J. And it's going to be right here tonight on SmackDown! And let tell you something Ziggy Stardust. When you're finished with this match, you will never....never....eeeeeeeeeever be the same again."

"Unless Big E and AJ are banned from ringside though, Chris doesn't stand a chance."

"Unfortunately."

Once the ring was clear, Kane and Daniel then walk out for their match. Titus and Darren had gone out to the ring during the whole thing with Booker, Teddy, Randy and Sheamus.

"Must they wear bright ring attire? That'll wake you up if you're not already." I laugh.

"I know right?"

In the end, it was Daniel locking in the No Lock on Titus, forcing him to tap out to pick up the win for him and Kane. Just then Dean, Seth and Roman appeared on the tron.

"Congratulations boys." Dean says, while Seth is clapping. "Congratulations on that win. And that feeling of standing next to your brother on Monday, must've raised your spirits Kane. The Brothers of Destruction. Back together again, one big happy family. Hey, but I hope you didn't mistake our tactics for a sign of weakness. Only a fool would do that. And I hope you don't think that we're afraid. Gotta have a brain to survive in this world, and that's knowing when and where to strike. We didn't back down."

"The Shield doesn't back down. And we never run from a fight."

"Believe that. And believe in The Shield." Seth finishes, laughing and then they put the camera down.

That gets Kane angry and he sets the pyro off on the ring. That led to the next match of the night where Wade would take on Santino in a non-title match.

"This match isn't gonna end well for Santino, that's for sure." I shake my head.

And just like I had predicted, in the end, it was Wade hitting Santino with the Bull Hammer to pick up the win. While they were clearing the ring, the cameras went to backstage where Booker T was talking to Sheamus.

"Everybody was just so emotional. I mean..." Booker stops and turns to see Sheamus. "...what's up Sheamus?"

"What's up Book? I don't know. You tell me. Why'd you go ahead and overrule my match with The Big Show last Monday night on Raw huh?"

"Look man, I was just trying to-"

"Trying? What were you trying to do? And then you put me in a match with Randy Orton, to see who the contender was to face The Big Show? What was all that about? You should've known he would've capitalized and we were gonna beat lumps out of each other."

Then they argue with each other until Randy comes in.

"Booker, Booker."

"What's up Randy?"

"Who's idea was it to pit Sheamus and I against each other. To what end why?"

"Look I'll tell you-"

"-Randy listen, I'ma keep it 100 with you playa. Now it was Book's idea, but you know we all make mistakes. So, all I'm saying is don't get on me dawg."

"Fine fine fine, just listen. How are we gonna make this okay? How're we gonna fix this?"

"You need to make a decision." Sheamus adds.

"Look, Big Show was wrong alright? And um...I'm gonna make it right. Randy, you want Big Show right?"

"Damn right."

"Sheamus, you want Big Show right?"

"You're damn right I do."

"Well you got it." Booker says to Randy.

"What?"

"And you got it. In a handicap match tonight, how about that? Will that fix it?"

"Finally! You're talking some sense."

He and Randy then leave Booker's office. Booker turns and gives Teddy the evil eye.

"Cameron, Naomi, Kayla, Kaitlyn, Nikki & Brie, Tamina and Aksana to the gorilla. I repeat, Cameron, Naomi, Kayla, Kaitlyn, Nikki & Brie, Tamina and Aksana to the gorilla." We hear on a loud speaker in the locker room.

"Well looks like our match is up. Wish us luck Lay."

"Good luck." She nods as Kaitlyn and I get up and leave the locker room to head to the curtain/gorilla.

When we get there, Tamina, The Bellas and Aksana were already there waiting. It wasn't long however until the Bella's music goes off and all 4 walk out first.

"The following is a eight-diva tag team match, scheduled for onefall. Introducing first, the team of The Bella Twins; Nikki and Brie, Tamina Snuka and Aksana!"

Once their music faded, Brodus Clay's music which was the music also for Cameron and Naomi went off and those two went out first to do their dancing. Kaitlyn and I weren't the ones for dancing for everyone out there. So we come out shortly after, standing in the middle of the two.

"And their opponents. The team of The Funkadactyls; Naomi and Cameron, Kayla and the WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn!"

We make our entrance as they replay our matches from Monday. The bell rings as we all get ready and everyone talks trash with us. We all decide that it'll be me vs Aksana to start off. We instantly lock up and spin around, she gets me into the ropes. The ref splits us apart and she kicks me in the gut. She grabs me by the hair and pulls me away from the ropes, kneeing me in the gut this time. She comes back over to me and I shove her away from me. I twist her arm and she screeches, but I reverse and twist her arm. She gets out of the hold and elbows me in the face, twisting my arm. I get out of it again shortly after, only to get knocked back down. She covers me, but I kick out. She picks me up by the hair and throws me into the ropes. She really thinks I'm that dumb that I'm gonna fall for her tricks. So I come back and clothesline her hard. I cover her for my first pin attempt of the night and she kicks out. She then quickly scrambles over and tags in Tamina. Kaitlyn calls over to me and I nod, going over and tagging her in.

They go to lock up, but Tamina kicks her and throws her back by her hair. She then comes over and hits me, Cameron and Naomi with cheap shots, sending us off the apron. She goes to clothesline Kaitlyn, but she ducks and then spears her when she comes back. She goes for the cover, but Brie comes in and breaks it up. So what does Kaitlyn do? She catches her with a spear as well, just as Cameron, Naomi and myself climbed back up onto the ring. Brie rolls out of the ring and Tamina tags in Nikki. Kaitlyn catches her and slams her into our corner, spearing her before tagging in Naomi. Kaitlyn bounces Nikki off the corner and Naomi hits a Cross Body on her. She's on fire and then hits her with the Rear View. She goes to throw Nikki into the corner, but gets thrown there instead, kicking Nikki in the shoulder. She hops up to the top, sitting there and kicks Tamina in the face as she comes after her. The ref is distracted and Brie comes and pulls Naomi off the top. We're yelling at her on the outside and Aksana comes after me, hitting me off the side of the apron again and Nikki does the same to Kaitlyn. Cameron however goes and jumps on Brie, fighting with her on the outside. Nikki slams Naomi back and then covers her. Kaitlyn, Cameron and myself couldn't break up the pin, because we were too occupied with Brie and Aksana. Nikki got the win for her, Brie, Tamina and Aksana.

She rolls out of the ring and joins her sister by the ramp. Tamina shortly joins then along with Aksana. Kaitlyn, Cameron and myself go in to see if Naomi is alright. Those 4 leave the ring area and head to the back, and we head to the back shortly after.

"Need to see the trainer?" I ask Naomi.

"Nah, I think I'll be good."

"We'll get them next time." Kaitlyn adds.

"Damn straight." I nod, and as we're heading back to the locker room we get stopped.

"Ladies."

We look up to see none other than Dean Ambrose.

"Sorry to stop you, but I'd like to speak to Kayla. If you don't mind."

"You gonna be okay?" Kaitlyn asks me, hiding the smirk on her face.

"Uh...yeah, you three go ahead. I'll see you back at the locker room."

"Alright, have fun." She says before she, Cameron and Naomi head back to the locker room.

It stays quiet until they're gone and around the corner.

"So, you're probably wondering why I wanted to talk to you right?"

"Uh...kinda."

"Well....I just want to say how impressed I was. With your match of course tonight. And last night."

"Thanks....I guess."

"You may have not won the match tonight, and took a few hard hits, but you're impressive either way."

I find myself getting lost in his blue eyes, because to be honest, blue eyes are one of my weaknesses. I find myself staring and I tear myself away.

No Kayla. Stop. He's part of The Shield. He's dangerous. But then again, he seems sweet. What am I saying? Bad Kayla, bad.

"Dean?!" We hear Seth calling, which breaks my thoughts.

"Well I've gotta go, but keep up the good work out there." He simply says before walking away in the direction that Seth was calling.

I can't help but turn and look at him, noticing that he's looked over his shoulder at me with the same look from last night. Once he turns the corner, he's gone from my sight. It takes me a bit before I finally move from where I was standing and arrive in the Divas locker room.

"Soooo, what happened?" Kaitlyn asks.

"Nothing happened." I shrug, sitting down.

"Oh come on. Dean Ambrose wanted to talk to you and what...he said nothing?"

"Well he didn't say nothing."

"Then what did he say?"

"He was just impressed with my match last night and the match we just had."

"Oooooh."

"That doesn't mean anything though."

"Sure it doesn't."

Before I could say anything, Triple H had started to talk since he was heading to the ring as I was heading back.

"I told you. I told you the ass kicker's back! Brock Lesnar I said we weren't going to wrestle, I said we weren't going to fight, I said we were going....to war. Well we went to war and Paul Heyman can make any excuse he wants-" He gets cut off by 3MB's music.

"Oh lord."

"Hold on, wait just one minute. Triple H shut up and listen up. That felt good, yeah I said it. Shut up! Apparently...apparently around here you have to jump one of the big dogs to get noticed. And WWE Universe, what bigger dog is there, than Triple H huh? You think that battle with Brock Lesnar was bad? You haven't seen nothing yet, because 3MB is about to rock your face." Heath states as they surround the ring, ready to fight and climb up onto the sides.

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta, Shield.

And just like always, they emerge from the crowd entrances, walking down the steps through the crowd to the ring. All three jump the barricade and surround the ring themselves. And that's when they attack 3MB. Now it's only them surrounding the ring. They climb up onto the sides, setting their sights on Triple H. But as soon as they go to get into the ring, the pyro on the ring posts go off and out comes Kane and Daniel. They decide against confronting them, climbing back over the barrier and into the crowd, heading to the back from there. That cuts right to Booker backstage with Teddy Long.

"What I'm talking about Teddy, this is business alright. You need..look you need to-"

"-Booker!" Show exclaims, walking into the room.

"Excuse me, you need to excuse me Big Show."

"What's this all about? You got me in a handicap match versus Sheamus and Orton? Why?"

"You wanna know why?"

"Yeah."

"Because you stuck your nose in business that didn't concern you on Monday night Raw, that's why Big Show."

"This is so typical."

"What's typical?"

"Typical the way you treat me. Your biased towards me."

"Biased?"

"Biased. You understand what biased means don't you? You know what? How 'bout I mess up all your well laid plans. How about I just walk right out of the arena tonight? You know I've got an iron-clad contract. I don't really have to do what you say."

"Look Big Show I'm so sick and tired of you talking about walking out. I'm so sick and tired of you talking about your iron-clad contract. You want to walk out? Go ahead and walk Big Show. Let me tell you something. I promise you, I'll do everything in my power to make sure your iron-clad contract is held up in court until it's rusted and worthless. So if you want to do that, go right ahead. Can you dig that? But I'll tell you what. If you wanna stay, your match is next."

Show just shakes his head and walks out.

"Serves him right though. Maybe he should might as well walk out. He's been whining about that iron-clad contract forever. It shouldn't even be valid considering Laurinaitis gave it to him and is Laurinaitis in charge? Nope."

Show had come out shortly after for that very match against Sheamus and Randy Orton. During the match, Big Show would manage to dominate both men, but the tide would change drastically when Randy was able to come out of nowhere with an RKO on Big Show. That was followed by a Brogue Kick that knocks Big Show out of the ring. And after getting to his feet, Show would opt to not continue the match, walking off and taking a count-out loss.

"Wuss." I scoff.

Once Sheamus is in the back, he's approached for a quick interview, after Randy walks off of course.

"Now Sheamus, although you and Randy Orton were successful in your match tonight, it did take two of you to take down the giant."

"It did indeed, but as far as I'm concerned revenge night was pretty sweet. You know I've been in WWE for a couple of years now, what I've noticed is that it doesn't matter how big or strong you are. All that matters is this. That's why I've-" He gets cut off when he's attacked by Mark Henry.

"It don't matter huh?!"

The officials then surround them and tells Mark to back off as they check on Sheamus. Now it was time for Cesaro to go one on one with Kofi Kingston in a non-title match. In the end, Kofi survived the onslaught, hitting Cesaro with Trouble in Paradise to pick up the win over him. I got bored of that so I took the chance to change out of my ring attire during the match. When I had finished, it was time for the main event where Chris would face Dolph. Dolph, AJ and Big E were already in the ring, Fandango was ringside. Chris was the last to come out. During the match, Fandango climbs on the ring apron, distracting the referee and allowing AJ to trip Chris, giving Dolph the advantage. Later on in the match, Chris would pre-emptively take Big E. Langston out with a dropkick before turning his attention back to Ziggler. Shortly after this, Fandango gets on the ring apron again, but this time, Chris knocks him off with a dropkick. Chris counters an attempt from Dolph at the Fame Asser into the Walls of Jericho, but Fandango would again get on the ring apron, distracting the ref and allowing big E to drop Chris with a clothesline. Dolph then catches Chris with a roll up to pick up the win over him.

After the match, Chris attacks Dolph and fends off Big E. with an enziguiri, but another distraction from Fandango allows Dolph to hit the Zig Zag on Chris, which is followed up by Big E's finisher. AJ, Dolph and Big E stand over him before they get out of the ring and then Fandanger gets into the ring, dancing in the center before he wears Chris out with kicks and punches to the skull. He then puts the end on the attack by hitting a leg drop off the top rope and onto the back of Chris' head.

"Coward. When you got to attack someone in a non-match, it's being a coward. And it's Fan-douchebag." I roll my eyes.

That seemed to be the end of the show, so I was able to get ready to leave.

"Alright, the night's been fun. We'll get the girls another time. I think I should get going now. Finally I get to sleep in tomorrow."

"Get all the sleep you can, because we have our Europe tour next week."

"That's true. Even more of an excuse to sleep. Thanks Kait. We should definitely have a girls day this week."

"That's a great idea. I'll text you." Layla says in excitement.

"Of course you will." I laugh, grabbing my bag. "See you sometime this week, if not then Monday." I add, hugging them both before heading out.

As I head out though, this time I actually bump into all members of The Shield.

"Oh I'm sorry." I quickly apologize, allowing them to walk out ahead of me to go to their car first.

"What have I said about watching where you're going Kayla?" Dean questions, throwing a smirk back my way. I can't help but to smile a bit, but once I realize what I'm doing, I stop and shake my head from any thoughts that may be creeping into my mind. I try my very hardest to keep my thoughts as normal as they can be. I make it to the parking lot no problem and to my car. Only problem this time, their car was right next to mine so it's not like I could really relax or anything at the moment. After I put my bag in the back seat, I look up after shutting the door and Dean is right there leaning against my car.

"Oh my god." I say, my hand over my heart after jumping.

"Sorry I scared you."

"It's okay. Did you need something?"

"No, not really."

"Okay then." I say, getting into the drivers side and starting the car. He knocks on he passenger side window, motioning me to put it down, and I do so. "Yes?"

"Oh nothing, just have a good night." He smirks again before I watch him get into his own car with Seth and Roman. I then just wait and watch as they leave before me.

"Dean, you're one strange person." I say to myself, plugging my iPod into the radio so I can listen to it while I drive back. The whole way back, I could not get him out of my mind. His blue eyes...and then thinking back to WrestleMania when his riot gear vest and his shirt was removed....

No Kayla. You do not have feelings for him.

Or maybe I do.