You're My Injustice

Girls Day

It was about a couple days later, Thursday to be exact. I decided to stay in Boston for another day or two. Layla and Kaitlyn also stayed, because we had arranged a day to spend together, and that was today. I was still sleeping, and in the middle of a dream.

-It was a long day of promoting one of the shows, and I had come back to my room to relax for the afternoon. Just as I had laid down to relax, there was a knocking on the door. I groan and get up, answering the door. I expected it to be Layla or Kaitlyn or someone, but instead it was Dean. I start to get confused and wonder what he's doing here. Before I could even open my mouth, he walk insides and approaches me. Next thing I know, he's holding my face in his hands and he presses his lips to mine in an instant intense kiss.-

Then all of a sudden I wake abruptly, sitting straight up in bed. I try to wrap my head around the dream and why I was dreaming it in the first place. I run a hand through my hair, and look at the clock. 9 o'clock. I'm meeting Kait and Lay at 10 so we can get our day started early. I drag myself out of bed and over to my things to pick out an outfit for the day, keeping in mind that it's cold out here in Boston. After finding clothes, I head into the bathroom to change and do my daily routine. After I was dressed and ready to go, all I needed were my shoes. I walked out and grabbed a pair of shoes and slipped them on and tied them before going back into the bathroom to brush my teeth, bringing my phone with me just in case Kaitlyn or Layla call or text or whatever. I found myself dazing in and out as I was brushing my teeth, just not able to shake that dream from my mind. So many questions were buzzing around in my head. What did it mean? Why was I dreaming that? What caused me to dream that, and etc. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone going off. I look down to see a text from Layla telling me that she and Kaitlyn are down in the lobby and waiting. I text back telling her that I'll be there in a few. I finish up with brushing my teeth and after I was finished, I put my phone in my pocket, pull on my jacket and grab my bag and head out.

Along the way, I yawn and step onto the elevator. Just as the doors were gonna close, someone slipped inside. I don't notice at the moment until I look up and I see Dean.

Crap.

"Kayla." He acknowledges.

"Dean." I acknowledge back.

It's silence for a while until she speaks up.

"So where are you heading this morning?" He asks.

"Spending the day with Kaitlyn and Layla."

"Didn't want to go home?" He asks.

"To Tampa? No. I'm actually from here so I want to spend as much time as I want here before we're back on the road again."

"Oh, makes sense." He nods.

It then becomes another silence and I find myself starting to stare, and then the dream comes back to me and I start to replay it in my mind as I look at him. The chime of the elevator brings me out of my thoughts and he lets me walk out first I swear I saw him smirk at me as I walked out in front of him.

"So, I'll see you around then Kayla." He says as he exits the elevator and heads towards the lobby doors.

"Uh...yeah, sure." I reply and just so happen to watch him leave.

Just then the voices of Kaitlyn and Layla broke my concentration. I look over where I heard their voices and spotted them. I nodded and headed in that direction. When I reached them, they both had big grins on their faces.

"What? What are those looks for?"

"You and Dean were on the same elevator."

"Yeah, your point? It can happen to anyone. We just so happened to be heading to the lobby at the same time and the elevator I got on first was the one he slipped into before the doors could close."

"Uh huh. You sure he didn't notice you walk into the elevator first?"

"I'm positive."

"So did you talk or was it silent?"

"Small talk. For the most part it was silent."

"Small talk is heading in the right direction. But anyways, are we ready to start the day?"

"I've been ready. So what's the plan?"

"I think we'll figure that out as we go. First, I think we need to go shopping so you have new outfits for when Dean finally asks you out."

"Alright this is supposed to be a girls day, can we not make it all about Dean? Please? I mean it's not like I was dreaming about the guy and-" That's when I stop and clamp my hand over my mouth.

"YOU DREAMT ABOUT HIM?!" Kaitlyn and Layla say at the same time.

"Shhhhh. Keep your voices down." I say in a whisper.

"So you did. Tell us the details."

"Later. Not now."

"Aww come on."

"No, now let's go. Please."

"Alright. But don't hold out on us. You're telling us...at some time today."

"Yes, I know. But not here where he can come back and overhear us. I don't want him to know."

"Ooooooh, it must be good then. I can't wait for this."

I just roll my eyes and lead the way out of the lobby. We all get into one car and then head off to the mall.

"Alright you two obviously can't wait to hear what the dream was about, especially if you keep staring at me like that. How about this....around lunch time at the food court I'll tell you alright?"

"Deal."

"I think we can wait until then."

It doesn't take long to get to the mall from the hotel, because it wasn't that far away. I find a place to park and once I do so, we all get out. I make sure the car is locked and we head inside.

"So is it shopping first or are we getting our nails done? I know I have to get mine re-done. Being in the ring, really does a job on your nails." I remark.

"We can head there first, sure." The girls nod, and we head in that direction.

When we get there, we walk in and only have to wait a bit before a few stations are open for us. Of course the usual happens when we end up getting our nails done. We end up having conversations with the girls doing them for us.

"So someone as beautiful as you has got to have a man in her life."

"Oh no, not yet."

"Really? You must have them chasing you then."

"Guess you could say that. What with my fans and whatnot."

"She does have her eye on one guy that we work with though." Layla speaks up.

"No Lay, it's more like he has his eye on her." Kaitlyn corrects her.

"Oh stop, he does not."

"You can't prove or disprove that."

"Why don't you tell me about him hunny?"

"If you insist. Well if you watch us on TV...you do right?"

"Oh of course, big fan."

"Great. Well, you know The Shield?"

"Uh huh."

"Well he's part of that group."

"Ooh, which one is he? Seth Rollins?"

"No."

"Roman?"

"Uh uh."

"Dean? He's been noticing you?"

"That's the one." Kaitlyn declares.

"Funny thing is, the whole time since he debuted with the others, he hasn't noticed me....until now."

"Hunny, take it from someone who knows. If he hasn't noticed you until now, he's definitely got an eye on you."

"You sure?"

"Well tell me something. Has he taken out the time to talk to you? Even if it's just a few words or so?"

"Oh my god, yes." Layla blurts out. "Our last event remember Kay?"

"Yeah...he kind of kept me in the hallway while Kait and Lay went back to the locker room."

"If that's not a sign, I don't know what is." Kaitlyn adds.

"I say watch him over the next few days or so. See what he does. But he definitely has taken an interest in you."

"We told youuuu." Layla and Kaitlyn sing.

"Oh hush."

It isn't long before my nails were done, and done before the other two. They followed shortly and we paid for what we had done and then head out.

"The only thing about nail salons that I try to avoid really..."

"Oh come on. At least you know it's true that he has an interest in you."

"Yeah..."

"I say you should go for it."

"We'll see. We have that tour coming up soon and I don't know if I'm being booked on SmackDown or Raw. I may end up on a different tour than him so I wouldn't be able to see him anyway."

"Right. But still, I say go for it. What could it hurt?"

I shrug and we move onto the stores. The first was a dress store of course....Layla and Kaitlyn's idea really, even though I swear I had enough. I ended up getting a few from there. Layla and Kaitlyn got a few themselves as well. We paid for everything and headed onto the next store. Come lunch time, we found the food court and chose one of the many food places and got our lunch from it, finding a table and sitting to eat.

"So gonna tell us about that dream?"

"I suppose. Well not much happened. I was sleeping in my dream and a knocking on the door woke me up. Not in real life, in the dream. So I got up and opened the door to find Dean there. I wasn't able to say anything before he walked in on his own accord and then he..."

"....he what?"

"Yeah, come on. Tell us."

"....well....he kissed me. And no it was not on the cheek."

"Full on lip lock?"

I nod, blushing.

"Someone has a crush, someone has a crush. Kayla has a crush."

"It was one dream, I wouldn't call it a crush from one dream. Although I still can't get it out of my head..especially when he was in the elevator with me."

"Crush." Layla and Kaitlyn say in unison.

"We'll see what happens from here on out."

They nod and we go back to talking about just random things and eating our lunch. Once we were done, we hung around for a bit, took some pictures for Twitter. We spend the rest of the day checking out all the stores and stopping in, getting a few things. We left the mall hours later with tons of bags. We put as much as we could in the trunk, the rest going on the other side of Kaitlyn in the back seat. Then we headed back to the hotel.

"So I'm thinking we continues this girls day into the night." I suggest.

"You know, that's a great idea. Our room or yours?"

"We can use yours. Movies, snacks, everything. Wanna stop by a store on our way back to the hotel to get everything?"

"Yes, that's a must." Layla nods.

That's exactly what I do. There's this little store and we head in and grab all the snacks and drinks that we want, and we all chip in and pay for everything. We head back out to the car and get in, heading the rest of the way back to the hotel. Just as we park, I spot Dean walking into the hotel himself.

"Kay?"

"Hmm?"

"You're staring." Layla and Kaitlyn laugh a bit as I stare at him until he disappears through the doors.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I snap out of it.

"Suuure. You were spaced out girl."

They exit the car before I do and I start to think to myself as I'm helping collect everything we brought back.

Maybe it is a crush.

I break my thoughts as we head inside and to the elevators, waiting for one to come back down. When it does, we step onto it and head up to our floor.

"Hey, I'll meet you at your room, I'm just gonna go drop off my bags."

"Yeah, alright." Layla nods as the elevator gets to our floor and we step out of it.

We walk in the same direction for a while until they walk off in another direction and I reach my door. I slide the card into the slot and unlock my door. I push it open and when I look down there's a note. I look from my left and to my right, before reaching down and picking up the note. I head inside, the door closing behind me. I put the bags down in favor of reading the note. I could tell from the first few words or so who it was from.

-Sweet, sweet Kayla. Such an injustice you have on your hands. Unfortunately it's not one we can solve. It's more like one that I can solve. I've been paying close attention to you Kayla and I do like what I see. You continue to impress me. I'll be looking forward to seeing you Monday night, and on the SmackDown tour of Europe.-

He didn't need to sign it because I knew who it was from. It had to be from Dean. Between the glances and the looks he's been giving me, and then how he pulled me aside backstage to talk to me, and then this morning, and now this note. Maybe he does have a thing for me. And it seems as though by the note, I'm going to be booked on the SmackDown tour of Europe. I find myself kind of smiling at the fact I'm on the same tour as them.

"This gonna be a fun next couple of weeks." I mumble to myself.

I figured I'd bring the note to show Layla and Kaitlyn, so I hold onto that while I leave the room and head down to theirs. As I leave the room and turn the corner to head down the hall, I of course bump into Dean.

"We keep meeting like this." He chuckles.

"Yeah seems like it doesn't it?"

"I see you got my note."

"Oh yeah. What is this injustice I have on my hands anyway?"

"That Kayla, you will find out soon enough. So anyways, what were you doing coming down the hall?"

"Oh, hanging out with Layla and Kaitlyn tonight. Having a girl's night now."

"Sounds fun. Well I'll let you get to that then." He states and goes to walk away, but we had the same idea and do the little stepping the same way as each other before going around each other. Once he's gone down the hallway, I look behind me and watch him walk away. Then he looks over his shoulder back at me with a smirk. I turn back around an another smile creeps onto my face, before I continue on my way. Once I reach the girls' room, I knock and they let me in.

"What took you so long?" Layla asks as she opens the door.

"What's that in your hand?" Kaitlyn asks.

"Well that's what I want to show you. When I opened my door, before I could even walk in there was a note just laying there on the floor. Someone had slipped it under my door, knowing I would see it before I walk in.

"Oooh, let me read it!" Layla says, snatching it from me, opening it and reading it. "No one signed it." She adds as Kaitlyn grabs it and reads it herself.

"Yeah um...about that. I kind of know who it's from. Kind of clarified it as I was heading here. I ran into Dean again and he basically admitted to writing me that note."

"I was just gonna say, Dean had to have written the note."

"Right, and it looks like I'll be on the SmackDown tour, according to him."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"I suppose."

"And what's he mean by you having an injustice on your hands?"

"I don't know. He told me that he would be the one to solve it and I'd find out soon enough."

"You thinking what I'm thinking Lay?"

"He's gonna ask you out."

"What? No. It can't be that."

"Whatever you say Kayla."

"Can we get on with the rest of our girls day?"

"Only if you do one thing."

"What?"

"Admit you like Dean."

"If that will make you happy fine."

"And don't force it, really say it."

"Alright alright, I like Dean. He's grown on me as of late."

"I knew it." Layla says excitedly.

"Yes you did. Now let's get on with this girls night." I laugh.

I look around to see everything out and set up for the night. Now I wasn't planning on staying the night, but I was going to stay a bit late. We did the usual during our girls night. You know movies, gossip, snacks, etc. I stayed for most of the movies that Kaitlyn picked out, until there was a really scary one that just did it for me.

"Alright girls, I'm gonna head back to my room, but today was fun. Thanks for the horror movie Kaitlyn, now I'll be having nightmares."

"Oops, my bad. You'll be fine though."

"Yeah, waking up screaming from nightmares. Just kidding, just kidding. But yeah it is getting late."

"It is. See you tomorrow?"

"Of course." I nod, hugging them both before grabbing some snacks for myself and heading out and back to my room.

Since it was late, barely anyone was around. And it was quiet. I reach my door, only to find a rose taped to it.

"Dean....trying to be the charmer." I shake my head as I grab the rose off the door and admire it. "He's lucky these are my favorite." I say to myself before heading in.

Now I didn't have anything to put the rose in, so I just put it on my bedside table before getting ready for bed. Once I was ready for bed, I climbed under the blankets, staying awake for a bit and admiring the rose some more.

"He's making me fall for him." Is the last thing I say before falling into a slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's inbetween the dashes is what can't be put in italics. My dream and the note from Dean. Just clarifying for everyone.