You're My Injustice

Injustice Solved

It has been a long day promoting the show tonight. I also had time to think about the whole Dean situation. I was feeling so many things as I sat in the locker room in the arena. Excitement, concern, everything. I really don't know what it is that Dean is going to show me tonight to solve this so called injustice on my hands. So far I haven't seen him all day, but that won't last for long. It was nearing the time for the show to start. Kaitlyn had a match tonight against Nikki and she wanted me there for her just in case.

"So Nikki tonight huh?" I ask as Kaitlyn gets ready in her ring attire.

"Yeah and Brie is going to be there for her sister of course."

"Well I'll do my very best to help you win."

"I know you will. Thanks for that. Ever since they came back, they've been a big thorn in all of our sides haven't they?"

"They really have. I just can't wait to get my hands on them in a one on one match. Could never stand them before they had left, and still can't stand them now that they're back. So when's the match?"

"It's actually the last match of the night. Gives me plenty of time to prepare."

"Of course."

Just as Kaitlyn got ready, the show had started with the usual. They showed a quick video package of what happened last Monday between John, Mark and Ryback, where Ryback turned his back on John. They also show in a video package about the Undertaker, but only to advertise Punk's return to Raw. To the ring and Randy comes out first for the opening contest.

"This is a two-on-one handicap match set for onefall! Introducing first from St. Louis, Missouri. Weighing 245 pounds, he is the apex predator, Randy Orton!" Justin Roberts announces first.

"From Dublin, Ireland. Weighing 267 pounds, Sheamus!"

"Wanna bet their opponent is Big Show?"

"Oh without a doubt it's him. Especially after what happened last week." Kaitlyn points out as they show what happened last Monday between the three.

Once Sheamus' music fades, Big Show's music goes off next.

"And their opponent standing at 7 feet tall, weighing 441 pounds, The Big Show!"

"This match sure will be interesting."

In the end, it was Big Show going for a chokeslam on Randy, but Sheamus would use the Brogue Kick to break the grip. Randy then hits the RKO on Big Show to pick up the win for him and Sheamus.

"Well they seemed to work together. Their egos can clash sometimes."

"Right? Well if you ask me, Big Show deserved it."

"That he did. He's just a jerk and he got what he deserved."

"So have you seen Dean at all today?" Kaitlyn asks.

"No. I'm kind of curious as to what this injustice of mine is he's going to solve. I mean I don't have a match tonight, so it would be nothing related to that. I really can't put my finger on it. But Kaitlyn, I really think he's starting to make me fall for him. And I think it's working."

"Awww isn't that sweet. You know, I can actually see you two together. You both have that 'don't give a crap' attitude, you're both dangerous in the ring, you two are just perfect for one another."

"Well I'm dangerous in the ring because of my past, I did the more extreme stuff. I wanted to come into this company different than any other Diva. I'm surprised they even signed me, because I was more extreme than the others. Now that I think of it, hearing the talk about Dean, he was on the extreme side himself. I remember just being curious one day and looking up his old stuff before he got here. Barbed wire, chained to his opponent, light tubes, panes of glass, mousetraps, everything. Sure that's a little more extreme than me, but I guess we both really are dangerous in the ring aren't we?"

"See? Perfect for each other. Whatever it is he does tonight to you, let me know. I want full details Kayla."

"Yes, I'll give you all the details."

"Speaking of your perfect future boyfriend..." Kaitlyn points to the TV monitor when they replay SmackDown from last week when The Shield came out as 3MB surround Triple H in the ring, following that up by attacking them.

"...shut up." I start to blush.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guests at this time, 3MB. Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal. Gentlemen tonight on-"

"-let's just get this straight to the point okay? We're here to call out The Shield. Yeah, you heard me. We're going out there right now, and we're calling The Shield out."

"Yeahhhh!"

I raise my eyebrow.

"They're not serious are they? Good luck with getting your asses kicked. Sorry, not sorry."

"What a big mistake they're making."

"Tell me about it."

3MB are in the ring when the commercial is over, Heath with a mic in hand.

"Last week on SmackDown, the greatest rock band in WWE history was gonna make an example out of the Game Triple H, but nooooooo. That other 3-man cover band The Shield wanted to come out here and try to steal the spotlight? It ain't gonna happen boys."

"We're the only three man band that rocks faces. Baby!" Jinder adds.

"Shield! Before we send you all on a highway to hell, I suggest you walk out here right now and hand us a hand written apology, right now!" Drew finishes.

"Hand written apology? Is he serious?"

"They won't reduce themselves to that. They're smarter than that." I remark.

And instead of The Shield, it's Brock Lesnar.

"Now they really are going to get their asses kicked." I snicker.

The first person he goes after is Heath and he gets sent out of the ring. It's total chaos in the ring, ending with an F5 to Drew. He then eyes Heath as he starts to get in the ring, but then decides against it and tries to run, only for Brock to quickly get out and basically knock Heath into next week.

"Should've run when they had the chance."

Once Brock was done, out comes Paul Heyman.

"Well, there's the walrus."

"Two most annoying people in the WWE."

"I told you last week, my client is ready for a fight. And the fight that my client wants and has demonstrated a message to everyone tonight, is against Triple H. On Sunday night...April 7, 2013, Triple H did something no other man in WWE history or anywhere else on the face of this planet has ever pulled off, and I'm sorry to say this in front of you my friend and my client. Triple H knocked out Brock Lesnar."

"He sure as hell did." I nod.

"And truth be told, to me Triple H, that makes you one hell of a man. That makes you a fighter. That makes you a warrior worthy of admiration. If Triple H were here tonight, I would look him in the eye, I would shake his hand, and I would say 'Sir, I respect you for what I witnessed you do at WrestleMania'."

"Uh huh...I smell BS."

"See, I know that you feel the same way that I do, but unfortunately for Triple H, Brock Lesnar does not share my opinion! So now, we have a problem. And that problem is that Triple H, you're hollow victory at WrestleMania, at best it just evens up the score. Because now you're 1-1 with Brock Lesnar. And there can only be one dominant alpha male in the WWE Universe. So how do we settle this problem? Well, there's a major event calling up. And that major event is called Extreme Rules. So my client Brock Lesnar and I are proposing a match in which a man that is knocked out unconscious, will be shown no mercy. An unconscious man that will be victimized, because ladies and gentlemen it's time to get barbaric. It's time for a match in which skin gets ripped away from bones, where a career can end in a nano-second. It's time to get primal, it's time to get un-censored, it's time to get ruthless, it's time to get raw, it's time...to get...extreme. So my client proposes Triple H vs Brock Lesnar in a down and dirty, old school steel cage match. And since I know Triple H will be down with that, we got two words for you. Challenge issued."

"Thank god that's over. I wish we could mute these TVs when he comes out. But then again, I think we'd be able to still hear him."

"I wouldn't doubt it. He does have a big mouth."

"He really does."

And not too soon after that, I hear my phone go off, telling me I had a text. I take it out of my pocket and look at the screen.

"Unknown number." I give Kaitlyn a weird look.

"Read it anyway."

"Okay...let's see. It says, you're injustice will soon be solved. Dean....it's got to be him. By how did he get my number?"

"There are ways, trust me. He may know someone who knows you or already has your number."

"I just wonder when this will happen. I'm curious."

"You and me both."

After the break, came the next match of the night. Kofi would go one on one with Antonio Cesaro for the United States Championship. During the match, Kofi managed to hit Trouble in Paradise on Cesaro, but he rolls to the outside of the ring and in the time it took him to get back into the ring, he was able to kick out of the pinfall attempt. They would battle back and forth for control, but out of nowhere, Kofi would catch Cesaro with Trouble in Paradise for a second time, this time being successful in pinning Cesaro to become the new United States Champion.

"You've got to be kidding me. He wasn't even in a decent feud with Cesaro. You know who deserves that? Mike. He was in a decent feud with Cesaro up till WrestleMania and he didn't win the title at all. Kofi gets put in a one on one title match with no feud and wins. I see how it is. I'm sorry, that just pisses me off. I actually feel like talking to Dean about that. Now that....that's an injustice."

"Kofi Kingston, congratulations. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Josh.....all I got to say for myself is this, I just brought the United States Championship back home baby!"

"Yeah? You're not from the United States either." I huff, crossing my arms over my chest.

Once Kofi was gone and the ring was clear, they replay footage from last week's match between Del Rio and Swagger, where in the end, Ziggler ended up cashing in on Del Rio to become the new World Heavyweight Champion. Once that was over, they show Dolph, AJ and Big E heading to the ring.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the new World Heavyweight Champion, Dolph Ziggler!"

He, AJ and Big E walk down to the ring, getting into it. Dolph grabs a mic from AJ and is ready to speak.

"Enough. Thanks babe. Last week, I successfully cashed in my Money in the Bank contract and became the new World Heavyweight Champion! And it was the single greatest moment in the history of Monday Night Raw. And it was all because of me. Because of me! And you may say to yourself, how can you possibly top that? How can I possibly top myself? It's easy. There has never been a World Heavyweight Champion as charismatic, as athletic, as flamboyant, you name it, I got it, and I do it better than everybody else! It's time to face facts, yeah it's time to face facts. I am just too good. Some of you may boo and that's fine. I don't care. Listen to me as loud as you possibly can, I don't care! Just remember that when you're watching an NFL game, and someone scores a touchdown, they're showing off. And if anybody happened to catch Louisville in the NCAA basketball tournament, anyone see what they did? Showing off. Showing off is what you do when you are simply better than everybody else. And I back it up every single night. Now, when you're as good as I am, perks obviously come with the job. Fame, fortune, everyone wants your autograph, oh and uh...oh yeah this." He kisses AJ.

"See no one will ever be as good as me. No one will take this title off my hands. No one-" Dolph gets cut off by Del Rio, and he comes down to the ring.

"Ricardo don't need those crutches, he's walking fine."

"Escucha amigo. Last week...last week I congratulate you and told you when the time was right, I will invoke my rematch clause and that's what I'm doing right here. I want my rematch right night here in Greenville! And I want it! I want it right now!"

"Yeah right. No no no no no, listen. You hobbled down here given that's great, I'm really proud of you, cool story bro. Listen, you need to-"

"-Excuse me!"

"Oh god." I roll my eyes.

"Excuse me! Hurt or not, Alberto wants a rematch. And he gets one. So I need a ref, because this match is starting right now."

"Dolph will retain. I know it."

Before the match could begin however, out comes Swagger and Colter.

"Oh, what now?"

"Hold it hold it hold it. Before this match gets started, let's get something straight here. There would not be a money in the bank cash in or a Dolph Ziggler as World Heavyweight Champion without Jack Swagger. Jack Swagger is a real American. He's a REAL champion. And Dolph, the only reason you beat Alberto Del Rio in the first place is that Jack tore him to pieces. He couldn't even stand on his own two feet. So Dolph, you don't deserve to be World Champion, and for damn sure Alberto you don't deserve another shot at it."

Once Swagger gets in the ring, Del Rio clotheslines him right back out, but when Del Rio's attention is on Big E, Swagger attacks Del Rio from behind, ramming the already injured leg of Del Rio into the steel ring post. Swagger then locks in the Patriot Lock on Del Rio, torturing him until the refs are able to break it up, and tending to Del Rio.

"Well it's clearly going to be a break after that, so I'm gonna get something to drink. Want anything?"

"Sure. You know what I like."

"Right." I nod, getting up and heading out of the locker room. I decide against going to catering this time and find one the drink machines in the backstage area. It takes a bit, but I end up finding one. As I head for it, I then get pulled into a side corridor, and the next thing I feel is the cold, hard wall against my back. Before I could even say anything, a pair of lips ended up against mine. It came as a surprise, so I didn't kiss back at first. But once I relaxed, I started to kiss this person back. My eyes were closed obviously so I couldn't see who it was...for now. But that changes when I go to wrap my arms around the mystery person's neck. I feel a vest with pockets, tons of pockets. Then I feel a shirt underneath. My hands move to their hair and I feel that it's wet and slicked back. I feel hands hold my face and I can feel tape wrapped around the palms. That's when it dawned on me. Dean Ambrose was kissing me, and I was kissing him back.

When he had finally pulled away, I had opened my eyes to meet his pale blue ones, my face still in his hands.

"Dean...."

"Surprise."

"...this was the injustice you needed to fix?"

"Almost. Part of it. I can solve this all the way if you agree to out with me."

"Well how can I say no after that kiss? When?"

"Tomorrow night, after the tapings, before we go on tour with SmackDown."

"I'd actually really like that. You're not so bad afterall."

"Don't let anyone know, it'll ruin my reputation." He chuckles.

"Secret is safe with me. So the injustice of mine was not being in a relationship with you then huh?"

"Basically. Like I've said before I've been watching you."

"Right. So after tomorrow night we'll officially be together then?"

"I would hope so."

"Well good. You're making me fall for you anyway."

"Was I now?"

"The rose did it. Maybe now Kaitlyn and Layla can stop teasing me about it." I laugh.

"Teasing you huh?"

"Yeah. They were firmly convinced that you had a crush on me. And that I had one on you. The truth did end up coming out."

"From both you and myself."

"Right."

"So what were you doing before I had pulled you over here?"

"Oh I was getting drinks from the vending machine for me and Kaitlyn. We're really not doing anything until her match at the end of the night. She wants me there for her in case the Bellas do Twin Magic."

"No match for you tonight?"

"Not tonight."

"That's a shame. I like seeing you compete out there."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Well if it means anything, I like the matches you're in too. But anyways, what are people gonna say if they see us together backstage?"

"Shouldn't worry about that really. I've got that covered. So, I should probably let you go now then huh?"

"Yeah, or Kaitlyn will give me the 20 questions of what took me so long. I'll just tell her the truth. So I'll see you later then."

"Mmhmm, one more thing before you go." He grins, leaning in and pressing his lips to mine again.

"I think I can get used to that." I grin after he pulls away.

"Good, because it'll never stop." He says, letting me go.

"Never said I wanted it to. But I should....go now."

"Right." He nods, and I'm able to slip away from him.

Just as I reach the vending machine, my phone goes off with a text from Kaitlyn. I look to the side and see Dean exiting the corridor and heading down the hall, he turns around so he's facing me, walking backwards. He waves and then winks before turning back around and disappearing down the hall. I shake my head amusedly and look at my phone.

Kayla, did you die or something? I'm sure it doesn't take this long to get our drinks.

I got lost. I wanted to find a vending machine. I decided against catering tonight.

Lost? Are you sure? You know this arena. Wait, did you bump into Dean and get lost in his eyes?

Shut up. I'll be back soon. LOL.

Whatever you say.

I put my phone back in my pocket in favor of taking out the money I had in there. I get my drink first, and then Kaitlyn's. Then I head back to the locker room. I ended up missing most of the next match, since it had started during my little encounter with Dean. When I got back to the locker room, it was the middle of the match.

"Took you long enough." Kaitlyn jokes, as I hand her the drink.

"Yeah, kind of got distracted."

"What happened? You're like a whole lot more happier and grinning like an idiot."

"I ran into Dean. Well not really."

"Enlighten me."

"Well I had spotted the vending machine and I was heading towards it, next thing I know I'm pulled into this corridor, leaning against a wall and then there are lips on mine. I didn't know who it was, but I started to kiss back and then I felt a protective vest, and then wet and slicked back hair. Then hands were holding my face and I felt the tape on them. When they finally pulled away, I saw that it was Dean."

"O...M....G. So did he tell you what this injustice was?"

"Basically the fact that we weren't in a relationship. He said the kiss was half of solving the injustice, and to solve the rest would be to go out on a date with him tomorrow night."

"Awwww Kayla's got a date."

"Shut up."

"So this must mean you two are official then?"

"Basically."

"No wonder why you're grinning like an idiot. She his feelings came out to you. Did yours come to him? Oh wait, what am I talking about, you kissed him back. Of course your feelings came out to him."

I can't help but blush.

"And you're blushing. Thank god we shopping the other day. Or we'd be going tomorrow."

"I know right?"

When we turn our attention to the screen, the winners of the match ended up being Daniel and Kane, with Daniel pinning Darren to pick up the win for him and Kane.

"Oh boy...we have to hear monkey boy talk next." I roll my eyes.

"Does anyone really pay attention to him?"

"I don't think so." I laugh.

"April 7, 2013, WrestleMania. It was the greatest night of your career John. And it was the worst night of mine. You beat The Rock, you found your redemption and you won the WWE title. Good for you. You were on top of the world and I was on the bottom. Only one place to go for both of us John. Me up, you down. Let me remind you. There must be so many questions swimming through your head. Why...why Ryback? What did I do? Well maybe you know John. Maybe you saw it in my eyes before I took your head off last week. But really, what choice did I have? After everything I've been through, to find myself the day after WrestleMania staring up from the bottom of the ladder again. That was not gonna happen. But I'm getting ahead of myself John. You're probably thinking, I helped that guy out. I took him under my wing, and this is how he repays me? You did reach out to me when I came into the WWE. You told the WWE Universe that this Ryback is my friend. And he's an okay guy. I remember you even gave me your title shot, when you were injured. Which I think more people wish you were more often. You made me feel like I belonged. You offered me a seat at the table, and you promised me that you would always have my back. What's obvious to me now, is that a friendship with John Cena is nothing more than a promise of living in the shadow of John Cena. I am not an after thought, I am not sidekick, and there is no light bright enough, not even the spotlight commanded by John Cena to eclipse the force known as Ryback. If you're Superman, say hello to Kryptonite. How many times Cena, how many times when you run your road to redemption, did you leave me to defend for myself? Where were you...where were you when I was so close to my WWE Championship so I could taste it? Remember this? You said I could trust you. You said you had my back. Six times John. Six times I was attacked by The Shield. Where were you? Designing your latest T-Shirt? Where were you? But the three times you were attacked, I was there every time. But I understand. You had priorities. You were focused on one goal. Winning back the WWE title. You got lucky at the Royal Rumble, and you grabbed your place at the table. And then at Elimination Chamber, you left me alone in the ring to fend off The Shield by myself. AGAIN. Because you were on your way. You saw that golden prize at the end of the road, and good for you John. You did what you set out to do. You're the big winner. Last week while you stood in the ring and you made your little jokes, I stood in the back and watched you act like no one else deserved to be there. Like I didn't exist. Like that title didn't rightfully belong to me. I stood back there and waited for you to say something. To admit that you were only there because I wasn't. You tried to keep me in your shadow, you tried John. But last week I showed you, I showed you that I'm stepping out of it and you'll have to see me for what I am. And what I am John is the biggest threat to your WWE title reign ever. Ryback rules."

The next match of the night we would see Wade Barrett in action with Truth in a non-title match. In the end it was R-Truth hitting the What's Up on Wade to pick up a win over the Intercontinental Champion. Then Vickie is seen backstage with Brad Maddox.

"I just heard from the doc, and he said Del Rio definitely can't compete tonight. We're...come in!" Brad calls when there's a knock on the door.

"Brad, Vickie." Teddy Long acknowledges. "I'm sure you guys have heard about uh..Alberto. Vickie listen. Listen, don't sweat it alright? Now I've got a solution. Tonight, Jack Swagger goes one on one with Dolph Ziggler. Now I've already got it set up."

"Whoa you set it up?"

"Stop worrying playa, alright? Now I've already spoke to Swagger, and I gave him a little bit of extra incentive."

"I like it. But does Booker T know about this?"

"I don't know."

"I like it." Brad remarks.

"So do I."

"Go tell somebody man."

"It's not my job playa, you need to go tell somebody."

"Yeah right."

"That's your job. My office, you leave. Yes."

"Poor Brad. Oh well." I snicker.

After the break, Khali comes out with Hornswoggle and Natalya for the next match of the night. Out as Khali's partner, Santino.

"Oh boy, this should be interesting."

Out as their opponents, Sandow and Cody.

"Tell me, when is a bathrobe ever going to be considered fashionable wear?" I laugh.

"It never will be." Kaitlyn remarks amusedly.

"Silence!" Damien exclaims.

"I keel you." I laugh. "I always say that now, because it reminds me of Jeff Dunham. Achmed the dead terrorist. Silence! I keel you!"

"A famed philosopher once said, we are but dwarfs on the shoulders of giants."

"Myself along with my best friend Damien Sandow will be like those proverbial dwarfs and giants as we advance the cause of decency for all."

"Even in a den of ignorance like South Carolina. You're welcome!"

In the end it was Damien rolling Santino up to pick up the win for himself and Cody.

"Eh. And joy, we have to see Fandango up next. Or as I like to call him...Fan-Douchebag. Out of any character for Johnny they could've chosen they had to pick a douchey ballroom dancer?"

"It's better than his weird gimmick, that's for sure."

"Ladies and gentlemen, there's only been one instance where a WWE superstar made his debut at WrestleMania, and was successful at that. And against the first ever undisputed WWE Champion Chris Jericho. Now since last Monday Night, everyone in the world has been Fandango-ing. Just this past week alone, there's been over 100,000 instances of it on social media. Let's take a look."

Then a video package is shown from everywhere social media, where everyone was Fandango-ing.

"I really don't see what the big craze is." I shrug my shoulders.

"That's right. So here her is tonight, I hope I pronounce his name right, Faaandaaangoooo."

"How about....yawn. And tell me, why do his dancers always think they're all that?"

"Who knows."

"So, Fandango, I have to ask you. Did you ever thing for o-"

"Shhhhh. Jerry, how are your hips feeling?"

"How are my hips? Well they're still here."

"Can you move your hips Jerry? Can you...can you move em?"

"Yeah I think it's time for me to move my hips back over to the announce position okay?"

"Who here tonight wants to go Fandango-ing with me? Do you people right here, do you want to go Fandango-ing huh? Do ya? What about these people right here. Do you want to go Fandango-ing? What about you? Do you want to go Fandango-ing? You? Do you want to go Fandango-ing? Before we go Fandango-ing, I need for you to do one thing. And that's pronounce my name correctly. It goes like this, Faaaaan.....no, Faaaaaan...daaaaaaan...no no, you need to breath in the A's. Daaaaaan....goooooooo. Now put that all together, put it all together, what do you get? Faaaandaaaaangooooo! It's quite obvious that you cannot pronounce my name correctly. So you can all go Fandango yourselves."

"Ladies and gentlemen, please join me in welcoming the new WWE Champion, John Cena. John we heard what Ryback had to say earlier-"

"Yeah we all heard what Ryback had to say. Apparently Ryback has a problem with me. I'm not hard to find. And later on tonight, I'm gonna go out to that ring and make it real easy for Ryback. I'll even change into the bright yellow shirt. I'll be the guy holding onto this, ready to handle my business with him face to face, man to man."

It isn't too long after that until Swagger and Colter come out for Swagger's match against Dolph. In the end, it was Swagger catching Dolph with a roll up to pick up a win over the champ. After the match, Del Rio would strike, pummeling Swagger on the stage before draping the arm of Swagger over the edge of the stage, wrenching on it with a modified version of his cross armbreaker, before refs rush out, getting Del Rio to break the hold.

"Can't say he doesn't deserve it. Swagger has been a thorn in everyone's side since he got back. And if he thinks he's getting that title, he can think again."

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Celtic Warrior, Sheamus. Sheamus, earlier tonight you and Randy Orton-" Striker gets cut off when Mark Henry attacks Sheamus out of nowhere.

"Now that is uncalled for." I shake my head.

"Biggest bully there is."

Cole, Jerry and JBL are just confused at why he attacked Sheamus, and then Punk's music goes off and he walks out with Heyman.

"Watch him complain and whine about how he lost to Undertaker. I really don't wanna hear it. You lost, get over it."

Punk just stands there, with a mic in his hand, being silent.

"Any day now. Wasting our time here."

"For 434 days, as WWE Champion, I couldn't enjoy the ride because I was always looking around the corner at what was next. The WWE Championship meant the world to me. It was everything I dedicated my life to attaining. But I wanted that next challenge and I found the challenge in The Rock. And as I battled somebody who will arguably go down as one of the greatest superstars of all time, I still wanted more, and I looked to tomorrow. I wanted to know what the next hurdle in my career was, because I'm never satisfied with what I'm doing. I always want to do better, I always want to be bigger, I always want more. After being champion for 434 days, where do you go? After battling the most electrifying man in sports entertainment, where do you go? And I looked to the one thing that could possibly be bigger than the championship I loved so much, the one thing that would be bigger than taking on The Rock and that was taking on the streak at WrestleMania. And I pushed the Undertaker to the limit."

The crowd then gets into a 'Undertaker' and 'CM Punk' chant war. Punk turns to Heyman, hugs him, hands him the mic and then walks out.

"Well, my match is up next, let's get ready to head out." Kaitlyn states, standing with the title on her shoulder.

I nod and stand myself and I follow her out the door. We end up going out during the commercial break and wait in the ring for the show to come back on the air. When it does, Teddy is backstage with Booker T.

"You're overstepping your boundaries on this stuff man. You didn't even consult with me on this man."

"Well that's because I know what you're thinking-"

"No no no, you don't know what I'm thinking dawg."

"Well Book, Jack Swagger is now the number one contender. He beat Dolph one on one with Alberto injured. You see Book-"

"You see nothing Teddy. Now the thing is this. Alberto Del Rio, he may be injured and can't compete. That just means he can't compete tonight. So I'll tell you what, Swagger...he's gonna get his championship match. And Alberto Del Rio, he's gonna get his championship match. When Dolph Ziggler defends the World Heavyweight Championship in a Triple Threat match. Now you need to handle your business dawg, handle your business."

They put Kaitlyn's music back on as the cameras go to us in the ring. I clap with the rest of the crowd as he music fades and then the Bellas' goes off and Nikki comes out with Brie. They do their usual entrance, and Kaitlyn hands off the title to the ref. I wish her luck before getting out of the ring, and Brie does the same. The bell rings and they circle.

"Come on Nikki!" Brie cheers for her sister.

"Let's go Kaitlyn!" I cheer for Kaitlyn.

They lock up and Kaitlyn shoves Nikki off and away from her.

"Come on Nikki!" Brie cheers again, as Nikki gets back to her feet, glaring at Kaitlyn.

They circle again and lock up, Kaitlyn pushes her off again.

"Come on Nikki, don't you take that! Don't you take that! Come on Nikki!" Brie cheers yet again.

"Oh shut the hell up Brie!" I scream at her as Nikki and Kaitlyn lock up again. Kaitlyn pushes her near the ropes, but stops and then hits her with an armdrag takedown and she rolls out of the ring and to her sister. Nikki and Brie argue a bit on the outside, I get ready just in case. But they get distracted enough for Kaitlyn to kick them both to the ground through the ropes. I get closer for obvious reasons and Kaitlyn gets out and grabs Nikki and throws her out of the ring.

"Oh, you think you're tough?!" Brie causes a distraction.

"Really?" I grumble and storm over and slap Brie so hard it can be heard through the whole arena.

That however did cause a slight distraction and Nikki swipes the leg out from under Kaitlyn and she falls to the floor. Nikkie comes out and grabs Kaitlyn and throws her against the ring, before throwing her back into the ring. Kaitlyn's against the ropes and Nikki applies a submission using the ropes herself, but has to let go before 5. Just as I had walked away, Brie went up to Kaitlyn after the ref being distracted and pulls her head down so her neck bounces off the bottom rope.

"Are you serious?" I growl and go back over and grab Brie by the hair and slam her into the barricade.

"Stop getting involved!" I scream at her. "Now stay down! Come on Kaitlyn!"

Nikki goes for the cover, but Kaitlyn kicks out. Nikki gets her away from the ropes and steps on her hair and pulls her up by the arms, before slamming her back down. She goes for the cover, but Kaitlyn kicks out. She gets Kaitlyn in a submission move, but Kaitlyn manages to get to her feet, but is dropped back down. She goes for the cover, but Kaitlyn kicks out again. She gets Kaitlyn in the submission move again, but Kaitlyn gets to her feet again and reverses, only for Nikki to drop her again. She goes for the cover, Kaitlyn kicks out. Nikki then proceeds to slam Kaitlyn's head onto the apron a few times by using her hair.

"Come on Kaitlyn! You've got this!"

Another submission, but Kaitlyn gets out of it, by slamming Nikki into the corner a couple times. She hits her with a clothesline and an elbow, and then a shoulder tackle off the ropes. In the corner Nikki goes and Kaitlyn hits her with a clothesline there. She comes off the ropes now as Nikki gets out of the corner, only to get kicked in the knee and she falls. Nikki goes for the cover, but Kaitlyn kicks out. Nikki helps Kaitlyn up and throws her into the ropes, only for Kaitlyn to come back and kick her in the shoulder. She gets Nikki on her shoulders.

"Yes! There you go Kaitlyn!" I cheer.

She then drops her onto her knee and tries to pull here away from the ropes, but Nikki is hanging onto the bottom rope. That causes a distraction and I couldn't even get there quick enough. They make the switch, but I jump up onto the apron and cause a distraction myself, trying to tell the ref, they made the switch. Nikki had enough energy to crawl over and take me down off the side of the ring, so my face collides with the side of the ring. Brie however lays in the position Nikki was and ends up hooking the leg and pinning Kaitlyn.

"Oh hell no." I grumble and manage to get to my feet and slide into the ring and I attack Brie from behind. Nikki tries coming after me, but Kaitlyn ends up spearing her. I ended up kicking off my shoes in the process, or else I would be uncomfortable. I get Brie up on my shoulders and drop her onto my knee, just like Kaitlyn had taught me. My music goes off a few seconds after.

"That'll teach you to cheat!" I scream, before motioning to Kaitlyn for us to leave.

She nods and exits the ring, going over and grabbing her title, before joining me at the bottom of the ramp, after I grabbed my shoes. She puts an arm around my shoulders and we smirk up at the twins as they lay almost motionless and hurt in the ring, as they glare at us. I just shrug innocently and laugh, before Kaitlyn and I proceed up the ramp and to the back.

"I tried my best to keep them from doing the twin thing on you."

"I know, that's alright. Got them back after the match, that's all that matters."

"Haven't seen the last of them, that's for sure."

"No. And we'll be ready."

"Kayla...." We hear Dean's voice, next thing I know, his arm is around me and he's walking beside me.

"Dean."

"I like what you did out there."

"Thanks. I just wasn't having them win and get away with it. I had to do something. I wasn't quick enough to stop them from cheating. The ref never listens."

"No, unfortunately."

"So what are you doing exactly tonight? Because it's almost the end of the show and there's been no sign of either of you guys."

"You'll see."

"Uh huh. Well I'm heading to the locker room with Kaitlyn so I'll talk to you later?"

"Sure will." He nods, kissing my cheek before walking back the way he came.

I turn to look at Kaitlyn who has a big grin on her face.

"What?"

"You two are so cute together."

"Oh stop."

"It's true." She states as we walk back into the locker room.

"Yeah yeah." I laugh, sitting down, putting my shoes back on, since I didn't get the chance to yet.

Just as Raw comes back on the air, it's said and confirmed that Dean, Seth and Roman would be taking on Daniel, Kane and Undertaker next Monday when we're in the UK.

"That should be interesting."

Then they replay what happened earlier tonight with Randy, Big Show and Sheamus in their match. It isn't long until John comes out so he can address the Ryback situation.

"We're gonna see how this works then. The champ is here! And The Ryback is there. And The Champ got a little business with The Ryback. So The Ryback, get right here right now!"

It takes him a while, but Ryback finally comes out.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get changed alright?" Kaitlyn says to me.

"Yeah go ahead. I'll still be here." I nod.

"The WWE Universe sees what I see. 290 pounds, you have destroyed every single thing in your path. And when they hear 'Feed Me More', they certainly know someone is about to get hurt. So somebody like me should be shaking in his boots right now, ready to wet my khakis. But I'm not. I'm not because of your almight statement, you showed me something last week. Congratulations, you showed me exactly what type of man that you were. Because the day after WrestleMania I stood right in this ring, held up this championship and said that it is time to start anew. I made an open challenge to any WWE Superstar who thought they were man enough to earn this from me, to come down and get him some. And what did you do? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You sat. You sat and you waited until my back was turned to knock me down. And what did you do tonight? Tonight you made the WWE Universe sit through a highlight reel of excuses, and quite frankly it was boring."

"It really was." I nod.

"Ryback isn't successful because of John Cena. Ryback's been living in a shadow because of John Cena. Ryback is not champion because of John Cena. Ryback hasn't eaten 35 times a day because of John Cena. You want this. You knocked me down once and you say you are the biggest threat to the WWE Championship that I ever had, do you know who you're dealing wth Jack? I have been to war with names to likes of Randy Orton, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and those are a list of my friends. And as friends we beat the hell out of each other, because in this business friends are something, but the WWE Championship is everything! Don't get me wrong The Ryback, I understand exactly what you did last week. I just don't like how you did it. Your message...your very powerful message...the message you sent to the world! After these two weeks, this my friend has been your message. With all those muscles, you lack the two most important things it takes to be a champion. The space between your ears and a piece between your legs."

"Ohhhhhhh."

"Last week after you attacked me, you held onto this for a few moments, I bet that felt nice. I say this week we do it a little bit different." John states, whipping his hat off, taking off his dogtags and removing his shirt.

"I say this week, you make a move and see if you got what it takes to EARN a championship." John adds, whipping the mic down.

They get into a stare off, no one budging, that is until Ryback decides to leave.

"Boooooo. Coward. Wuss."

"Who's a wuss?" Kaitlyn asks.

"Ryback. He's tucking his tail between his legs and running from a fight."

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta, Shield.

"Ooooh here comes your boyfriend."

"Shut up." I blush.

"Well your soon-to-be boyfriend." She laughs, as we watch Roman, Seth and Dean walk down through the crowd to the ring.

Right now it's only John in the ring and Ryback is at the bottom of the ramp. Roman is confused however, wondering if Ryback is going to help. Seth hesitantly climbs over the barrier and Dean follows, and so does Roman on the other side. They slowly surround the ring, looking at John and then at Ryback, climbing up onto the side, still keeping their eyes on Ryback and John. They go after John in the ring, the easy target, Ryback isn't moving towards the ring to help, he just watches in amusement. The crowd chants for John, but it's not really helping. John can't fight out of the assault. They stop the assault and Ryback continues up to the stage and that's where he stops and turns around to look on. Dean and Seth help John up and get him on Roman's shoulders, delivering their trademark Triple Powerbomb. Ryback then leaves to the back, the show ending with the Shield standing over John in the middle of the ring.

"Alright I think I'm gonna leave, head back to the hotel now. You coming too?" Kaitlyn asks.

"I think I'm gonna hang around. Probably by my car or something."

"Dean?"

"Yeah...I know it's gonna take a while for him and the others to get out of their gear so I think I'm gonna wait. I wanna say goodbye to him before I leave."

"Of course you do. Well at least walk with me to my car then."

"Well of course I will." I nod, grabbing my things and we walk out of the locker room together, heading out to the parking lot.

"So thanks for having my back tonight Kayla."

"No problem. When I get a change to teach those twins a lesson, I'm all in for it."

"Right on. So see you tomorrow night for the tapings?"

"Duh." I laugh, and we hug before she gets into her car.

I walk back to my car and throw my things into the back before leaning against it. I wave to Kaitlyn as she drives off, and I'm all alone for now waiting for Dean and the others to come out. After what seems like forever, after I see tons of co-workers leave, I finally spot them walking out the back door. Dean had noticed me briefly and when he got closer he motioned over to the car for Seth and Roman and he walked over to me.

"Thought you would've left by now."

"Couldn't leave without saying goodbye to you. Even though we're going to the same place."

"Right of course not." He nods.

"Not riding with Seth and Roman?"

"Well I was...until I saw you waiting. You don't mind do you?"

"Of course not."

"So you really waited all this time...just for me?"

"Well duh. I knew it would take you some time to get changed out of your gear. Waiting out here beats waiting in there. Don't really approve of what you did out there in the ring tonight, because I'm friends with John, but you do what you have to do. By the way, you're cute with your hair in your face." I grin, kissing him on the cheek before walking around to the driver's side.

"Good to know." He chuckles, putting his stuff into the back and getting into the passenger side.

As I'm driving back to the hotel, I feel him grab my hand, holding it. I look down and back up at him, with a grin on my face. When we reach the hotel and I park, we get out and grab our things from the back, heading inside. He kept a hold onto my hand as we walked in, and we did start getting weird looks from co-workers who noticed. We reach the elevators and only have to wait a short time before the doors of one open and we step onto it.

"I have a feeling we're going to get weird looks from people all the time until they get used to us being together." I remark.

"Right, because I'm the dangerous one and you're more easy going. Although seeing what you do in the ring is just as dangerous as I am."

"I can be mean just like you when I want. That's rare occasions."

"That's what I love about you."

"Of course you do." I laugh as the elevator reaches our floor and the doors open.

We walk out onto our floor and we head to my room first.

"Well this is me." I state as we reach my door, standing outside of it.

"And I'm down there." He points down the hall.

"So, see you tomorrow?"

"You definitely will, especially for our date." He smirks.

"Yes our date, before we head overseas." I nod.

Next thing I know, he's leaning in and I end up closing the gap between us, leaning in the rest of the way. Our lips meet in a sweet, goodnight kiss.

"Goodnight Kayla." He says almost in a whisper, before grabbing his things and heading down the hall, leaving me to my thoughts.