You're My Injustice

Tapings Before Tour

So I actually wasn't hanging with Kaitlyn tonight because she left with the rest of the Raw roster to go on their tour. I still had Layla though, and Natalya. I didn't have many friends on SmackDown that were Divas so...but I had just arrived at the arena for the tapings. I would be having a match tonight. See after my attack on her last night, Brie asked for a one on one match against me on SmackDown. Since her and her sister weren't going on the tour for Raw to be with Damien and Cody, they could appear on SmackDown. So like I said, I walked into the arena and headed straight for the locker room so I could drop my stuff off. I had so much stuff with me tonight, considering the date Dean asked me out on for after the tapings, before we head overseas.

"So, what's this about a certain Dean Ambrose asking you out on a date Kayla?" Nattie asks me soon after she walks into the locker room.

"Let me guess, Kaitlyn told you?"

"Well of course. Do you need help picking an outfit or anything, shoes, hair..."

"Nattie, Nattie slow down." I laugh. "I've got everything sorted out. But thank you for offering. But if you'd want to help me with my hair after all the shows tonight then I'd appreciate it."

"I would love to. Now show me what you picked out, I want to see."

"Oh alright." I laugh, going into my bag and pulling out a short black dress, that was two shades of black and two fabrics. It had a ruffle down the middle, turning and going down the right thigh towards the bottom. "And the shoes..." I trail off, pulling those out as well, which were basically black dress sandals, but shoes nonetheless. "And I've got all my makeup and jewelry in here that I'll be wearing.

"Well I'm definitely going to help you look hot."

"Thanks Nattie." I laugh.

"So tell me, how do you feel about going out with him tonight?" She asks as she sits down next to me.

"To be honest, it's actually exciting really. I mean here's a guy who's just started paying attention to me, well that I've started to notice anyway. He's actually not as mean, sick and twisted as people make him out to be. Don't tell anyone though, don't wanna ruin his reputation. I'm sure the closer it gets to the end of the night for us all, I'll have those butterflies and nerves you know?"

"Of course. Plus you want the date to go alright."

"Right." I nod.

"So I see Brie has asked for a match against you tonight for SmackDown."

"Oh yeah, just because I attacked her from behind last night. I only did that because I'm sick of them cheating all the time. Honestly you'd think with Nikki getting her chest enhanced, everyone would know the difference. And yes, I'm sorry, I had to throw that in there. I just can't really stand either one of them. They walk around like they own the place. They did before they left and they still do now since they got back. They just annoy me that's all." I shrug.

It came time for the Main Even taping for tomorrow night's airing and the opening match was a 10-Man Battle Royal to determine the number one contender to Wade's Intercontinental title.

"Hey, I've got to get going, Khali's in this match and like always, I'm going out there with him." Nattie says, getting up.

"Oh of course."

In the ring currently were 10 of the superstars involved, but assuming Khali would be the match after what Nattie said, so the match would end up being an 11-man Battle Royal. Alex, Yoshi, Primo, Epico, Justin, Santino, Jimmy, Jey, Jinder and Drew were already in the ring and ready to go, until Wade came out.

"You know, when I was first informed that I had to have yet another defense of my Intercontinental Title, I was appalled. Because let's be honest, that's no way to treat the champion. But then, I had to glance at the calibre of opponent that I'll be facing."

And then that's when Khali's music goes off and Hornswoggle and Natalya come out dancing before Khali comes out. Wade just turns around and looks up at him, taking in Khali's stature, before he heads down tot he ring with Nattie and Hornswoggle, while Wade goes to the back. Once he was in the ring, the match had begun. The eliminations were as followed in this order; Jey was eliminated by Drew, Primo & Epico eliminated Yoshi before Khali tosses Epico out of the ring, followed by Jinder. Later in the match, Alex, Primo, Justin, Santino, Jimmy and Drew all work together to try and eliminate Khali. They failed the first time and tried again, tossing him over successfully. Shortly after that, Alex sends Jimmy over the top with a dropkick, eliminating him. But then Primo comes up and eliminates Alex. Santino hits the Cobra Strike on Primo, but Primo falls through the ropes, avoiding elimination before Santino is sent out by Drew. Justin then eliminates Drew before Primo charges him, and Justin side-steps Primo, sending him over the top rope to win the Battle Royal and earn the title shot against Wade.

"Way to go Justin. Well deserved." I grin.

Just as he had went to the back, my phone started to go off. I take it out of my jeans pocket and see the screen lit up with a text from Dean. Yes ever since that one text that I didn't know it was from him, I then entered his name and updated the contact info, so now I know it's him.

Don't got much going on for SmackDown tonight, just a promo. What about you?

I've got a match for SmackDown. Since I attacked Brie from behind last night, she wanted a one on one match with me to get back at me.

Well you already know I'll be paying very close attention to that.

Oh I know you will.

So, all set for our date tonight?

Yes I'm ready. I'll be getting ready here instead of going back to the hotel. Still no hints to where we're going?

Nope.

Of course not. Well I hope a dress is good enough to wear.

A dress? Do you mind enlightening me about this...dress?

Nope. It's going to be surprise, just like the date.

Taking a page out of my book. Impressive.

I've done my studying.

Well then, I guess I'll talk to you later then. If not then I'll see you at the end of SmackDown.

That you will.

I then put my phone back into my pocket, to focus my attention on Justin's title match. During the hotly contested match, Wade rolls to the ring apron to avoid Justin's 450 Splash, but behind the ref's back, Wade would rake the eyes of Justin before dropping him with the Bull Hammer Elbow to pick up the win over Justin and retaining the title.

"Damn. He should've won that."

Once both men cleared the ring, they started setting up for Saturday Morning Slam, replacing the ring skirts with the Saturday Morning Slam ones, and the lights in the arena change to green. In the first match, Jey Uso defeated Darren Young via DQ when Titus got involved. Mick came out and made a tag team match between The Usos and The Prime Time Players. In that match, The Usos won again, beating Titus and Darren. I didn't really pay attention, deciding to text Kaitlyn and talk to her a bit as the ring skirts were changed for SmackDown and everything was lit up blue. The show eventually started, and Lilian introduced Fandango who would open up the show.

"Wish you would just get to the ring already." I roll my eyes.

Once he was in the ring, his dancer gets out and he turns, looking at Lilian and getting all flirty with her.

"Lilian, you are looking excellent tonight. Lilian, have you ever been dipped before? Have you ever made moves on anyone before? Lilian, have you ever Fandango'd before? It feels good. It feels real good."

She goes to walk away, but he pulls her back into him. He spins her out and brings he back close, and up against him. Then he dips her.

"Lilian, that was absolutely..terrible." He states before dropping her.

"Ugh....jerk."

"Lilian you're a beautiful beautiful woman, but there's nothing beautiful with the way you dance. You're just like each and every one of these people who butcher my name and mock my dance. Can you at least....at least pronounce my name correctly? Pay attention. It's Faaaaan-" He then gets cut off by Santino.

"Excuse me, Mr. Fandingle. Or, is it just Mr. Dingle? I'm not sure. Either way, you have a very insulting way about you. You're a very rude person. The way you talk to the WWE Universe and what you just did to beautiful Lilian Garcia. Hello Lilian. You're a real sonnamagun. But...but, and it pains me to admit it, you got good moves brother. You got some good moves. I mean that dance...that dance just looks like so much fun. And the way the cheerleaders did it on YouTube....haaaaaa. In fact, I really hope the WWE Universe here tonight does not mind if I do my rendition of the Fandingle. You're so kind. But first I would like to introduce to you my dance partner. He's lean, he's mean, he's green, and he loves to bite. He wants to Fandingle all through the night. This is The Cobra, Fandingle. This is The Cobra. And together, we're gonna do a two-step...all over your face! Musica!"

He starts to dance to Fandango's music and starts to gets in his face with The Cobra, making him back up into the corner. Fandango goes to attack him, but Santino avoids him and makes him go over the top rope, tumbling to the floor. That ensued a match afterwards. They circle the ring, and Fandango quickly kicks him in the midsection. Fandango punches him in the corner before bouncing his face off the turnbuckle. Fandango poses for the crowd as he whips Santino to the opposite corner. Santino slingshots over him, and Fandango shoulder blocks the turnbuckle. Santino does a little dance, and Fandango kicks him in the face a few times. Fandango punches him a few times, and Santino fails at a kip-up. Fandango continues to dance before choking him on the ropes. Santino tries to kip-up again, but he fails. Fandango punches away at him, dances a bit, and applies a neck vice. Santino fights up, but Fandango takes him down before dancing over him again. Santino finally manages a kip-up before punching away at him. He splits under a clothesline and gives him a hip toss. He drops a head butt and shakes the ropes. He then takes The Cobra out, but Fandango catches him with a modified Downward Spiral for the win.

His dancer gets into the ring and sits in a split position next to Santino, after handing Fandango a mic.

"It's Faaaaandaaaaangooooo!"

Once he and his dancer walked up the ramp, I decide to get ready for my match which would be coming up soon. There was a backstage segment with Show, Teddy and Booker, which I didn't really want to pay attention to. I'm changed into my ring attire and do my hair over a bit and redo my makeup to match my attire, before sitting back down to wait until I'm called to go to the gorilla. The next match of the night would be Kofi against Wade, with Kofi coming out first, followed by Wade.

They circle the ring and lock up. Wade backs him into the corner and backs up. He goes for a cheap shot, but Kofi ducks it. He punches, but wade stops the momentum, kneeing away at him before wrenching his arm. Kofi twists out and hits a hurricanrana, covers him and gets a one count. He then follows that up with a side headlock, but Wade whips him off before hitting him with a shoulderblock. But ultimately in the end, Kofi counters Wade's pin attempt and ends up pinning him and winning.

"Sorry Wade. Run Kofi."

"Brie Bella and Kayla to the gorilla. Brie Bella and Kayla to the gorilla." I hear us being called, our match seems as though it's next.

Before I head out I make sure to send Dean a quick text.

Match is next, be sure to watch.

Then I put my phone back with my things and I head out. As I'm walking, a camera appears in front of me, catching me heading to the ring for the match. When I get to the gorilla, all I have to do is wait. I start to warm up as I wait. It isn't long after that where they play my music. I wait a few moments like I always do, coming out like I always do. I do my stage stuff before heading down the ramp, slapping the hands of a few fans along the way before getting into the ring. I do my usual in-ring routine before hopping down from one of the corners and waiting for Brie to come out...with Nikki of course. It doesn't take too long before their music goes off and they come out together...of course. I'm so going to push for Nikki to be banned from ringside. I will not have them cheat this time.

"And introducing her opponent accompanied by Nikki Bella, from Scottsdale, Arizona. Brie Bella!"

They do the usual routine as they get into the ring, the ref makes sure to keep me back. Of course once they get into the ring, Brie starts the trash talk, the ref keeping us apart for as long as he can. I tell him and the twins to wait, and I walk over demanding a mic.

"Cut the music, cut the music! Thank you. Now Brie, there's only one way I'll have this match with you. See there was a reason why I attacked you on Monday. And that reason being....you like to cheat. So, in order for this match to be fair, I'm asking for your twin sister...Nikki to be banned from ringside." I say, dropping the mic, kicking it away, getting ready for the match and watching as Brie and Nikki yell at me.

I just shrug and give an innocent look and we all argue, until Booker T comes out.

"Hold on a minute. Ladies. Brie, Nikki, Kayla is right. You two use your so called 'Twin Magic' far too much. I know you just got back and all, but I won't tolerate that on my show. So Nikki, if you would please head to the back. If you refuse, I'll have to disqualify your sister from this match."

She leaves in an angry huff and I wave to her mockingly. As she's close to the stage, the bell rings and when I turn around, Brie charges at me. I duck quickly and she ends up in the corner. I just give her a look that tells her to bring it on. She gets closer to me and we lock up, and I get her in a side headlock. She gets up over to the ropes and pushes me off of her so I bounce off of the ropes and I duck her clothesline attempt, hitting the ropes again, coming back and leap frog jumping over her. I come off the ropes yet again and when she turns around I hit her with a dropkick which sends her across the ring. She ends up rolling out of the ring to recover, and I go to head after her, but the ref keeps me back as he starts to count.

"Screw this..." I mumble to myself and slide out of the ring behind me and wait for her to stand. When she does, I sneak around and when she turns around I clothesline her hard to the floor. I then help her up and throw her back into the ring, sliding in myself and covering her for the pin, but she kicks out. She's on her stomach, and I stand over her.

"I'll teach you not to mess with me!" I scream before grabbing her by the hair and helping her up, getting her into an abdominal stretch submission, like Natalya taught me. The ref keeps asking if Brie wants to give up and she says no, so I apply the pressure even more. She tries to reach for the ropes, but I don't let her budge. It takes her a while, but she ends up getting out of it so she's in a standing position, but my hands are still locked around her neck. She starts to power out and elbows me in the face a couple times, making me let go. I check for any blood because she hit me hard and that's what distracted me for her to hit me with a faceplant. She rolls me over for the pin, but I kick out. I get to my knees, using the ropes to get to my feet and Brie goes for a roll up and I kick out.

"Oh you bi-" I trail off before hitting her with a superkick when she turns around.

I quickly pull her away from the ropes and into the middle of the ring, and hook the leg.

1...2....3.

My music goes off and I stand, my hand being raised in victory.

"Here is your winner, Kayla!"

I decided I wasn't done yet however and I wanted Brie to suffer. So I grabbed her legs and put her in the Sharpshooter, something Natalya also taught me. The ref was telling me to let go, but I didn't want to. It took a few refs to come down and pull me off of her. They were all telling me to leave and not go after Brie again. I just scoffed and laughed, exiting the ring and heading back up the ramp, to the back.

I mouth 'oops' before giving a sly smirk and disappearing to the back finally. On my way back to the locker room, I grab a water, continuing on my way. But what I didn't know was that Nikki was close behind me. I had just spotted Dean down the hall, so I was going to head that way before going to the locker room. But before I could reach him, I was hit from behind. I turn around after being on the floor to see Nikki.

"Seriously?! Oh you're in for it now." I grown, getting to my feet fast and charging at Nikki and slamming her into an equipment crate. "Try attacking me now!" I scream and help her up, slamming her face first onto a nearby catering table. I take some of the food there and mix it into her hair, before throwing her to the floor. "I'm warning you....mess with me again and I won't be as easy on you." I growl as I get in her face, taking my water and emptying the contents all over her, before whipping the bottle at her and storming off. When I reach Dean, I stop, because he clearly saw everything. Him, Seth and Roman saw everything.

"God she irritates me. Her and her sister." I growl.

"But you sure took care of her, yes you did." Dean smirks as he recalls the fight I just had with her.

"Like I said, no one messes with me."

"Right. Well everything you've done tonight was impressive."

"Of course you think so. But I think I'm going to relax before our date. Where do you want me to meet you when we leave?"

"I'll text you."

"Alright, well I'll see you then." I lean up and kiss him quick before heading the rest of the way to the locker room.

As I rested for a bit, it was the middle of the next match which was Del Rio vs Swagger. In the end, Del Rio caught Swagger with an inside cradle for the win. Once they were cleared of the ring, Cole and them were talking on commentary until The Shield comes up on the tron.

"Attention." Dean states, snapping his fingers to get everyone's attention. "Monday Night, now there's a Raw moment that nobody's gonna forget anytime soon, especially the Champ John Cena."

"Ohhhh you can't see me." Seth mocks John's hand motion.

"I don't think that thing works anymore. We see you just fine. On your back, under our boots." Roman adds.

"You know who else saw you flat on your back John? Ryback. He watched you as we dropped you from the sky. Stood over you. And a lot of you guys out there, you're probably wondering, why didn't Ryback help John Cena? Ryback figured it out. Ryback knows how justice feels." Seth continues.

"Self-preservation. He doesn't want anymore of our trouble, he doesn't want to feel justice anymore. In fact, the look on Ryback's face on Monday, that's the same look we all saw, on the face of The Undertaker. Two weeks ago when he was surrounded by The Shield, look you can't fool us. I was standing three feet from The Undertaker, I looked right into his eyes, I know what I saw. We all saw it. It was fear. The Undertaker was afraid. The Undertaker was terrified. The Undertaker was surrounded by The Shield and he was scared to death. He's never been so relieved, so happy to see his brother Kane and his little buddy. You may be a legend to some, you might be undefeated at WrestleMania, but The Shield is undefeated PERIOD. The Undertaker is not immortal. And this Monday, on Raw, we prove that."

"20 years Undertaker, you've run this place. But there comes a time for even legends to be pushed aside. And your time is up."

"The Hounds of Justice run this yard now....big dog. Believe in the Shield."

"Believe that Deadman." Dean ends the promo.

Once that was over, Khali, Hornswoggle and Nattie came out for the next match of the night. I take out my phone and text Dean to tell him that I wanna stick around for this match.

Hey, you're not needed the rest of the night are you?

Nah, the promo was it. You?

No, my match was it. So we can go on that date now?

We can. Meet you out in the parking lot by your car?

Yeah, I just want to watch Natalya's match here with Khali and Hornswoggle. I'll meet you there after alright?

Sounds good to me.

I put my phone into my bag for now, for safe keeping and then I decide to get dressed in my date outfit as I watch the match. Rosa started out against Nattie and she slaps Nattie in the face before having a whip reversed. Rosa kicks Nattie in the face and dances around, but Nattie slaps her in the face. She attempts a Sharpshooter, but Rosa gets to the ropes and pulls Nattie into the turnbuckle. Rosa hits a snapmare and a kick to the back, applying a double arm chin lock, but Nattie fights up, only to get quickly slammed back down. Rosa goes for a suplex, but Nattie counters into an inside cradle for a two count, and then clotheslines her down. At this point Epico is tagged in and Khali comes in afterwards. At this point, I had pulled on my dress after getting out of my ring attire. I put my attire and everything back into my suitcase and pull out everything else that's going with my dress. The last thing to put on after everything else was my shoes. I find a mirror and take a look to make sure everything was perfect. When I turn around, I see that Nattie, Khali and Hornswoggle had won the match.

"Yayy." I cheer, going back over to my things, making sure I had everything.

I zip my bag up and take it off the bench and pull the handle up to wheel it out. Along the way heading to the parking lot, I pass Nattie and I congratulate her on her win in the match. In return she thanks me and wishes me luck on my date with Dean. I thank her as well and continue on my way. When I get outside, I spot Dean already waiting for me, leaning up against my rental car. I smile and make my way over.

"Hope I'm not too overly dressed." I say amusedly as I walk up, seeing that he was in basically street clothes...jeans but a semi-nice shirt.

He doesn't say anything at first, but I catch him looking me over from head to toe and back up again.

"Oh no, it's fine. I figured we'd do something a little bit fun and different than a normal dinner date which I'm sure you've been taken on tons of times by guys."

"Yeah and it never really worked out with them. What'd you have in mind as to something fun?"

"Club maybe? Have a fun date before heading off overseas in the morning?"

"Well then...I picked the perfect thing to wear."

"Yes you did." He nods with that smirk of his, again looking me over.

"Are you going to stand there all night checking me out or are we gonna get going?" I laugh.

"I think you know damn well I'd love to just stand here all night and check you out. But we have a date to get to."

"You wanna drive then?" I dangle my keys.

He nods and I toss them to him. He unlocks the car and we put our things in the trunk before getting in. Once the car is started up, we head off.

"So is this really about having a fun time before going overseas or do you just want to be close to me tonight?"

"Ah you caught me. A little of both."

"I thought so." I laugh.

"And not to mention make all the guys there jealous."

"Now that I know you would do. They can be as jealous as they want. I'm going to be there with you."

It isn't long until we get there and he finds a place to park. We both get out, and he locks the car, before we head inside.

"So let's go find a table first." Dean says to me over the music.

I nod, and he grabs my hand, and leads me through the people until we find an empty table. We put our things that we had brought inside and left them at the table, and then he pulled me out onto the dance floor as an upbeat song started to play. Once we get out to the floor, I go to dance as I'm facing him, but he ends up turning me around and pulling me back against him.

"Dancing like this is better. I do want to be close to you afterall."

"I should've known."

"Yes, you should've." He smirks, as his hands rest on my hips and we dance to the music.

I think I ended up getting caught up in the dancing close to him, because we had stopped and he suggested we go back to the table and he'd get us drinks. So that's what we did and I sat down. I tell him what I wanted for a drink and he nods, heading off to the bar to get the drinks. So far this is turning out to be a good night. Makes me wonder what the next date is gonna be like. I think dating him is going to be interesting. It isn't long until he comes back with the drinks, setting mine down in front of me. I thank him as he sits next to me.

"So, having fun so far?"

"Of course I am. I'm seeing some jealous eyes around us." I laugh.

"And I say let them be. Let's see. The men are just jealous because they know they have no chance...especially with the fans which I'm sure some are here. And the women are just jealous of you, because they just wish they could have me, but they can't now."

"No, not really." I laugh. "You made me fall for you."

"That Kayla, is because of my charm."

"And let me guess, that's why all the fangirls are like in love with you?" I say amusedly as I sip at my drink.

"That's exactly why."

"Well you do have that charm factor, that's for sure."

"That's how I get them all. But this time I've got the girl."

"Yet everyone knows your reputation, especially concerning that topic."

"People change." He shrugs. "I've changed."

"Well I'm glad you did."

"So am I." He grins, taking a sip of his drink.

We decide on finishing our drinks before going back to the dance floor. We stay for another hour or two, before deciding to head back to the hotel. Neither one of us were drunk if that's what you were thinking. We stayed pretty sober, considering the fact we had to drive back. We make it back, get our things from the trunk and head inside, up to our floor. We stop at my room first.

"Well Kayla, I had fun."

"So did I. And who knew that the infamous Dean Ambrose would get a girlfriend?"

"Right? I'm sure people will find out, but I say let them, you're worth it. Still won't change my other reputation of being a badass."

"No of course not." I laugh.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow then. Bright and early. If you're not up, I'll have to give you a wakeup call myself."

"I take that as a challenge Mr. Ambrose." I give him a look.

"You'll have to wait and see won't you?"

"Yes I will."

"Goodnight Kayla." He grins.

"Goodnight Dean." I smile back, and I find us getting closer to each other and then our lips meet, in a more gentle kiss than last night backstage of Raw.

When we parted, he then headed down the hall and turned the corner, heading to his room that he shared with Seth and Roman. I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face, before heading into my room to head to bed. My own personal injustice has been solved.