You're My Injustice

Double Shows

"So we're booked tonight for the live event, and we're booked for Raw. How are we going to get over to the O2 Arena in London?" I question Dean as we're packing our things to head to the SmackDown live event tonight in Cardiff. "I mean, I get a chance to get a shot at the title. I've been booked in the Number One Contender's Battle Royal tonight."

"Kayla, relax. We'll get there. I don't think they would book us on two shows, if they didn't know how to get up from Point A, to Point B. We'll make it there on time, and you'll be able to kick ass in that Battle Royal. Just like Seth, Roman and myself will kick ass in our six-man tag team match against Daniel, Kane and The Undertaker."

"Oh I know that. I've just never been booked for two shows in the same night that's all. Especially since one is for TV and the other is just for the crowd that's there, no cameras."

"First time for everything."

I nod, making sure I have all my things ready to go.

"Oh, what're we gonna do about our stuff? I mean depending on how we're getting to the O2 Arena..."

"We'll figure that out when it happens, don't worry. Alright?" He says, taking my face in his hands. "Just focus on what you have to do tonight."

"I will." I nod.

"Good." He remarks, leaning down and kissing me briefly. "Now are you all set to go?"

"Mmhmm, all set." I nod, and then we collect our things and head out to go to the arena for the SmackDown live event. We meet Seth and Roman down by the car since we're all riding there together. We put our things in the trunk, before piling inside and heading off to the arena.

"So who are you facing tonight exactly?" Seth asks.

"Nattie let me take her place tonight seeing as I got to get to London with you guys for that Battle Royal. So I'm facing Alicia. I believe that's being booked for after your match, which I heard was opening the show tonight. That's even better, because we can get our matches done and over with, before heading to the O2 arena. Still don't know how we're getting there, but I guess we'll find out when we get there."

"Well I don't know what you think, but I spy a helicopter..." Roman points out as we pull into the parking lot for talent.

"...must be what we're taking to get to the O2 arena." Dean adds.

"So we must get on that right after our matches. With no time to change."

"We don't know that yet. We'll find out."

"I'm assuming then we'll come back to get our stuff then right?"

"It only makes sense. But we'll see. Let's just focus on our matches."

"Right." I nod as the car comes to a stop and we all get out, getting our things from the back and then heading inside.

"I'll meet you at the usual place. Text me where when you're there?" I ask.

"Of course." Dean nods. We then reach the Divas locker room, where I had to go into. "You two go ahead. I'll catch up." He says to Seth and Roman.

They nod and walk ahead, leaving Dean and I by the door to the Divas locker room.

"Before you even go in..." He trails off, before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine eagerly.

I kiss back just as eagerly, and I give him a few minutes before pulling away.

"Still need to get ready, or else I wouldn't have stopped."

"Right, well I'll let you know where we are when we get there."

"Alright." I nod.

He then heads down the hall to catch up with Seth and Roman while I head into the locker room to get changed and ready myself. Just as I had started lacing my boots up, I had gotten the text from Dean, telling me where they were so I could meet them there. I text him back saying that I'll be right there. I finish lacing my boots before heading out. Doesn't take me long, and I find the hallway they're hanging out in, waiting for the show to start. I get through the security that were keeping fans back, while the guys were warming up for their match which was starting the show.

"After you go out, I'm gonna head back to the backstage area, since that'll be where you'll be going. My match is after yours anyway."

"Right."

We didn't have to wait long and they were given the cue that they were gonna be heading out soon. Out first of course was their opponents tonight, Sheamus and the New Age Outlaws. Once they were in the ring and did their thing, the guys' music hit.

"Alright, see you after the match and before my match." I state, discreetly kissing Dean on the cheek, trying not to attract attention from fans walking past the hallway. The three of them then head out through the entrance, going through the crowd to the ring. I in the meantime, wait until I see them reach the ring, before heading back to the backstage area. As I get to the backstage area, I run into Alex.

"Alex, hey." I greet.

"Kayla." He greets back with a hug. "Match tonight?" He asks.

"Yup. Normally it would be Nattie facing Alicia, but she's letting me take her place tonight because I'm double booked. Tonight and Raw. Gonna end up flying over to the O2 Arena so I can be there for the battle royal to determine the number one contender to the Divas Championship."

"Possible shot at the title. That's great. Wish I could be watching, but unfortunately..."

"Right, being here." I nod. "What about you? Match?"

"Yup. Sad you can't see it though."

"I know. But tell me about it yeah?"

"Will do."

"Walk with me. We barely see each other." He suggests. I nod and walk down the hall with him.

"Hey you know what I would love? For us to tag team sometime. That's something that has yet to be done. And since we're like the best of friends, I think we'd do great."

"We'd totally win." He nods. "I think I'll see what I can do."

"Me too. It'd be great TV or even for a live event like tonight. We just got to be teaming together, even if it's just once right now."

"I agree."

We spent the whole time talking and walking through the halls while the guys' match went on. When we heard the bell ring, I had assumed that they had won, but their music wasn't the one going off, so I knew they had lost.

"Damn. Well they do what they gotta do. Walk me to the curtain?" I ask.

"Of course." Alex nods.

"My match is next so....I wanna be there so I don't have to rush."

"Right."

We turn around and head back the way towards the curtain. Along the way, Seth, Dean and Roman end up meeting us.

"There you are. Just in time for me to go to the curtain for my match." I remark. "Thanks for walking me Alex. See you soon?" I add.

"Yeah of course, and no problem." He nods, hugging me before walking off.

"You two go ahead. I'm staying with Kayla until her match is over."

"Alright." They nod and head off, while Dean and I continue the way to the curtain.

"So I still don't now how we're gonna get our stuff to Raw after we're airlifted out of here from the helicopter outside."

"I'm sure the stuff will fit in the helicopter, depends on who else is gonna be in it besides us. Depends on who else is needed at Raw.

"Well I think I'm just gonna take a small bag with me, with my other clothes in it. I can have Nattie take my other things back to the hotel. I can just get them from her later."

"Right. Well we'll figure something out. But you need to focus on your match up next." He points out as Alicia goes out first.

"Right. I know." I nod as I wait.

As soon as Alicia's faded, mine went off. That was my cue to leave.

"Alright, gotta go."

"I'll be watching from back here from time to time, peeking my head out." He nods, kissing me quick.

"Of course you will." I laugh a bit, before heading out.

As I go out, most of the crowd cheers for me. I go down the small ramp and between the crowd, slapping hands with the fans at times before reaching the ring. I do my entrance into the ring, looking over at the curtain to see Dean discreetly sticking his head out to watch. I grin before entering the ring and doing my in-ring routine as my music fades. I stand across from Alicia as the bell then rings to start the match. We circle before locking up and I get her in a side headlock awfully fast, applying pressure when needed. She ends up pushing us into the ropes and sends me into the opposite side. When I come back she jumps over me, and I come back, her locking arms with me only for me to block it and clothesline her hard to the apron. I quickly cover her, only for her to kick out. We both get to our feet, but she's crawled into the corner. I've since back up and once she was at a standing position, I charge at her, but she moves and I hit the turnbuckle shoulder first. I clutch my shoulder and turn around, only to be met with a dropkick. She goes for the cover, but I kick out at two. She gets a bit frustrated as she starts to kick me in the midsection a few times, before stepping on me. She then helps me up by the hair and sends me into the ropes. I duck a few times, causing her to jump over me. I then come back and hit her with a dropkick a few times, the last one knocking her into the corner. This time I don't miss her when I charge at her and clothesline her in the corner. That makes he slide down so she's sitting. So I grab her legs and she holds onto the middle rope and I hit her with an alley oop, slamming her hard on her back. I pull her away from the corner and go for the pin, but she she kicks out.

I get frustrated and pick her up by the hair, before hitting her with a neckbreaker. But I know that won't be enough, so I help her up to a standing position now. She's a little dizzy as I can see. So I use the ropes and launch myself off and roundhouse kick her in the side of the head, before quickly covering her.

1....2....3

The bell rings and I'm declared the winner. Discreetly behind the curtain, Dean cheers in my victory, watching as I celebrate in the ring. He ducks back behind the curtain as I exit the ring and make my way back. I slap a few fans' hands on the way back, pose for some pictures, and then finally go back through the curtain.

"I saw you peeking through the curtain." I say to Dean after walking through to the back, amused.

"Told you I was going to be doing that. Amazing job by the way. That roundhouse kick off the top rope.."

"Something I use once in a while. My most dangerous move." I smirk, before starting to walk away.

"I'll say." He nods, coming after me.

"So, not changing out of the gear huh?" I ask.

"Nah. Heard our arrival is gonna be caught on camera, makes it more dramatic and cool you know?"

"True."

"Also heard Fandango and Summer Rae are gonna be in the helicopter with us."

"It can hold all of us?"

"Apparently. But I do think we should get going."

"Yeah. Just let's find Nattie so I can tell her to just take my stuff with her. She's probably in the Divas locker room. This won't take long."

He nods and we head there first. I do indeed walk in to find her there.

"Hey Nattie."

"Hey Kayla, how was the match against Alicia?"

"Kicked ass of course. Thanks for letting me face her tonight."

"It's no problem."

"Hey, you think you can do me a favor?"

"Yeah, sure anything. What do you need?" She asks as I grab my phone.

"I'm headed off to Raw with Dean, Seth and Roman. That helicopter outside...we're taking that. I was wondering if you could take my stuff with you back to the hotel tonight? I'm sure we're gonna get a ride back over here once Raw's over. I can just come to your room and get my stuff when we get back. If it's not too late."

"Of course."

"Thanks Nattie. I would love to stay and talk more, but I think I've got to get going. Just have to wait for Fandango's match to be over and then it's the 6 of us heading over. How they're able to do that, I have no idea."

"Right. Well have fun over at Raw. Tell me how that #1 Contender's Battle Royal goes."

"I will. And thanks again Nattie."

"You're welcome." She nods and hugs me quick before I head out of the locker room and back out to Dean. "Alright, let's go. Wait for Fandango's match to be over so we all can leave for Raw."

He nods and we do so, meeting Seth and Roman outside by the helicopter.

"So where are your things?" I ask.

"Oh, Roman and I put them in the car and locked it. So that when we get back, we can just get in the car and go back to the hotel."

"Good plan. Nattie's taking my stuff back with her. I'll get it from her later."

So we all stood around the helicopter as we waited for Fandango to get down with his match. It isn't long before him and Summer make their way over to us and it's all good to go now. Summer and Fandango get into the helicopter first, followed by me. We were told that the guys would be making the only ones on camera when we landed. I had to end up sitting next to them so I wouldn't be shown on camera. We all got the headsets on so we could all talk to one another while we were in the helicopter, and we lifted off and started to make our way to London.

Monday Night Raw - London, England

It was nearing the end of Cesaro vs R-Truth match, and it was over surprisingly with Truth beating him. That's when the helicopter we all were in was shown preparing to land just outside. The door opens and the guys get out first, and stand outside for a moment before walking away and into a waiting car, and they're taken to the arena first. Once the cameras were off, I got out next along with Summer and Fandango. The three of us got into another awaiting car, and we were driven to the O2 Arena next. Wasn't too fond of being in the same car as Summer. Not a real fan of hers. We're not really friends. But thank god the drive wasn't long. When we reach the arena, I'm the first out of the car and I head inside. I make my way to the Divas locker room, to see who's there. Along the way, I'm not really paying attention and next thing I know I'm pulled to the side. I go to yell at whoever yanked on my arm, but I turn to see that it's Dean.

"Dean! You've really not gotta do that. I thought you were someone else and I was gonna yell at you."

"Sorry." He chuckles, kissing me quick. "Forgive me?"

"I forgive you. You're lucky you're cute." I shake my head amusedly. "So what're you doing down here?"

"Promo tonight."

"Ohh. So am I sticking around for that or are you gonna let me go so I can watch from the Divas locker room?"

"Well what would you rather do? Watch in person or off of a TV monitor?"

"I see your point. But you'll let me go to the locker room after right? I wanna see the girls."

"Of course. You've got to prepare for your match so..."

"Right. So what's going on now?"

"Brodus against Damien."

"Eh."

We then walk further into the hallway until we're by Seth and Roman.

"Wonder if that helicopter entrance was as badass as it seemed." I laugh.

"With us in it, it was badass anyway." Seth remarks.

"True."

After the match and a few other things, it was time for their promo. I stood back and out of the way as I watched in person.

"Ambrose."

"Reigns."

"Rollins. And we are The Shield. And we went to great lengths to be here for you tonight."

"For 20 years, two decades, The Undertaker has been the judge, jury and executioner in WWE. He would decide who was guilty, throw out his own brand of justice, and sends his victims to rest in peace. Well I don't know who gave him that right."

"So far, no one has been capable of stopping him."

"Until now."

"For the first time in three years, the Undertaker has come back to Raw to step in the ring. Well I hope the Last Outlaw is listening real hard right now. These days, The Shield IS the law. We are the judge, jury and executioner. We make the rules, we hand out the senses."

"So tonight Undertaker, you, your brother, and your little buddy Daniel Bryan. At your expense, we make our greatest statement. WE own the night."

"For the first time in his entire life, for the first time in his entire ghoulish existence, The Undertaker will know what justice tastes like."

"Believe in The Shield."

As they set the camera own and walk down the hallway, Jericho's music goes off with the crowd cheering.

"So heading off to the locker room now?" Dean asks as they all walk over to me.

"Yup. I'm thinking I'll be there until my match. You alright with that?"

"I'll survive. Kiss for the time we'll be missing?" He asks, hopeful.

"Like you need to ask." I laugh.

"We'll just leave you two alone. We'll be down the hall Dean." Seth remarks, as he and Roman walk away.

Dean nods and waits for them to turn the corner, before taking my face in his hands and pressing his lips to mine. My hands move up, holding onto his wrists. With both of us held in place, we're not moving anytime soon. He'll decide when he's had enough, and when he has had enough, he pulls away, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Let's hope the time goes by fast until your match. And on top of that, can't wait for you to win."

"That much belief in me huh?"

"Oh yeah. You're someone that shouldn't be messed with."

"That's true."

"Like myself."

"Yes, we all know that none of the other Superstars on the roster should mess with you." I laugh. "Gonna let me go now so I can get going?"

"Maybe. Or maybe we'll just stay here all night. Just kidding, of course I'm letting you go." He chuckles, before doing so and stepping away from me. "After you."

I grin before walking down the hall before him, and he follows. We get to the end of the hallway and have to go different ways to get to where we want to be. I get to the locker room to find all of those involved in the battle royal tonight.

"Hey girls." I remark as I walk in.

"Kayla, you made it!" AJ squeals, attacking me with a hug.

"Of course I made it." I laugh.

"How'd you even get here? Last time I checked, you were with SmackDown in Wales." Naomi questions.

"Oh yeah about that. You know the helicopter that came in and The Shield got out? Yeah, I was on that helicopter too."

"Jealous." AJ remarks.

"Yes, we all know how you love The Shield." I laugh. "But that's not all really."

"Oooh girl, spill." Cameron says, interested.

"Well this is only between us girls, Layla already knows this, but Dean and I are kind of a thing now."

"Nu-uh. Get out." Naomi remarks, surprised.

"It's the truth. We actually had a date before starting the SmackDown tour."

"Awww. So you finally got a boo."

"After weeks of giving me strange looks and stares, yes." I laugh. "But anyways, I can't wait to have this match tonight."

"Oh I know. I'm glad I get another shot after getting that shot at TLC against Eve." Naomi adds.

"Which you should've won the title. You've got amazing talent."

"Thanks. Another time though."

"Right. I do have to say it's an honor to be in the match with all of you. May the best woman win."

"May the best woman win." They all repeat, before we settle in to watch the show. After a while it actually was time for The Shield's match. After assaulting Team Hell No earlier in the night backstage, it was only The Undertaker in the ring as The Shield make their way there. They then surround the ring before rushing it and attacking Undertaer as he tries to fight off the disadvantage, but Kane and Daniel then rush to the aid before all three of them take it to The Shield, sending them out of the ring. With Kane and Daniel ready for action now, the tag match gets underway. Late in the match, Undertaker would attempt a double chokeslam on Dean and Seth, but Roman would break it up with a vicious spear to The Undertaker. But he would be able to kick out of the pin attempt. Shortly after this, Kane plants Dean with a chokeslam, but before Daniel could go for a flying headbutt, Roman pulls Daniel off of the top rope. Kane and Taker brawl with Seth and Roman on the outside, Daniel once again goes for the flying headbutt, but Dean moves out of the way and Daniel's skull bounces off of the mat. Dean scrambles for the cover, pinning Daniel to pick up a huge victory, remaining undefeated. I can't help but to smile, glad that Dean got the win for The Shield, keeping them undefeated.

Once the ring was clear, the next match was getting ready to start. After costing Chris his match earlier in the night, Fandango would be going against William Regal. During the match, all of us involved in the battle royal were told to be ready because our match was coming up after Fandango's. A couple of the girls did some last minute adjustments to their gear, hair and makeup. A few of us headed out first, the others following shortly after. I was walking with AJ, Layla and Naomi to the curtain. Along the way of course Dean walks by, a water in hand. He flashes me his famous smirk and I wave back, and of course the girls notice and are all giggles as we all walk away. When we reach the curtain, we wait. As soon as Fandango was done with his match, the rest of the girls showed up.

"Ladies." Fandango addresses us as he comes through the curtain after the match.

While we were waiting, Kaitlyn being the champion, she of course wanted to see who would win the match to face her. She goes to commentary and talks for a bit before they play the generic Diva music, that actually used to be AJ's, and we all start to head out for the match.

"This is a battle royal to determine the number one contender for the Divas Championship. Introducing the participants, AJ Lee, Kayla, Aksana, Naomi, Tamina Snuka, and Layla!"

We all enter the ring, the music then fading the the bell ringing. Layla and I had ganged up on AJ, until Tamina came over and pulled me away from her. She then took out everyone until AJ started her crazy bit and jumped into Tamina's arms. She sets her down only to be kicked in the face. Naomi goes after Tamina next, while Layla and I take care of Aksana, getting her on the outside, and then working together and dropkicking her out onto the floor. We then focused our attention on Tamina, Naomi hitting her with the rear view, and Layla and I do our own version. We then all work together and try to eliminate her, but she holds on and starts to fight back, eliminating Naomi. Layla and I both get up and double team Tamina, but she knocks us both away with headbutts. I end up going to the outside, but I don't hit the ground, I stay on the outside of the ropes as I recover. Layla eventually eliminated Tamina, and she didn't even notice me, but noticed AJ still laying there and drags her the best she can over to the ropes, but she struggles. AJ however comes to really quick and eliminates Layla. AJ thought that she had the match won, but I was slowly sneaking up on her and then I grab her and eliminate her, thus myself winning the match. My music goes off and I'm getting the death glare from AJ who's on the floor, having a hissy fit.

"The winner of this match and number one contender for the Divas Championship, Kayla!"

Kaitlyn stands up and we look at each other, noting the worthy match we'll have one day for her title. I exit the ring and take one look at AJ with a smirk on my face, before heading back up the ramp and to the back.

"Has a nice ring to it....number one contender." I hear Dean say once I get out of the curtained area.

"It does, doesn't it?" I grin. "Finally got that shot."

"You do, and actually I couldn't be more proud and excited for you. So you just need to become a champion, I need to become a champion, and then things will be all good."

"Hmmm, maybe I'll have plans after I become champion. Still working it out, but I think I can make it work. And no you can't know, because I'm still trying to figure it out myself. Plus I'll leave it to be a surprise when the time comes." I smirk before starting to walk off.

He just chuckles to himself before coming after me.

"Number one contender today, Divas Champion very soon."

"Better believe it."

I actually stick around with Dean for the rest of the time we have left of the show. There was this whole segment with Foley and Ryback, and that was what closed the show. Of course the guys had a last segment of the night. During the whole Foley/Ryback thing, John made his way out and not too long after, Dean, Seth and Roman head out, closing in on the ring. John opts to exit the ring, leaving Ryback alone. However, once Ryback gets swarmed by The Shield, John comes back with a steel chair in hand, using it to fend them off, sending them packing and escaping through the crowd. After that, John hits Ryback with an AA to end the show.

"We can go back to Wales now?" I ask as soon as Dean and them get back.

"I believe so. Get the ride to the helicopter and go from there.

"Finally. I'm beat. Such a long night."

"Makes two of us babe."

I nod and we make our way outside to a waiting car, which takes us back to the helicopter and we get inside. Of course we again wait for Fandango and Summer Rae. Once they're in and set to go, we lift off and head back to Wales, back to the arena so we can get to the car and head back to our hotel.